Son-Burnt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
131 Followers

"Don't stop," Jack, told her.

"Oh God, Jack. I don't know what's come over me. I've masturbated before, but since you used that thing on me, it's as if I'm on a constant horny high. I keep reliving the sensations it shot thru me and how it kept me at that point, where I wanted to come but it wouldn't let me. Then, when it did. It kept me in constant orgasm. Just talking about it has made me even wetter and hornier."

Jack smiled. "Would you like me to get it. I can make it feel even better than before."

She became excited, almost giddy as she bounced saying, "Yes, Jack. Yes, please."

"Follow me then and get out of that. You need to be completely naked."

They walked back into Jacks room and he retrieved the grey plastic briefcase, laid it on the bed and opened it in front of her. He noticed her eyes light up as she viewed all the attachments he had. Immediately she began to point and ask questions.

"That's a weird looking one, it looks like the pronged wheel I use to transfer my dress patterns on to cloth with, only this has sharper points on the spur. What's it for?"

She was pointing to the modified Wartenberg Wheel.

"I've only tried that one once, on myself and found it to be too intense for me. I was told by the nurse that sold me all of this, that she loved it. She said when she used it her titties would sit up and beg for more."

"You bought this from a nurse?"

"Oh yeah. That's why there are so many items for women and I could never afford to buy this stuff new. I'll bet there isn't an attachment here that didn't cost her a hundred dollars."

Sam did a quick count of the shiny objects. There was a dozen, not counting the assortment of pads that she had seen her chiropractor use on her neck and shoulder. Then there was the one that Jack used on her to make her clit jump.

"How much did you pay her for this," Sam almost gasped as she computed what it cost new.

"I gave her a hundred a month over the three months that I worked at the hospital this summer. She is getting married and doesn't want her future husband to know about this. That's why she sold it so cheep. She said she would wean him into it slowly."

After the orgasms this thing gave her, three hundred was cheep. She calculated again. Her session last night was worth at least ten orgasms. That would make it thirty dollars each. She figured by the time she was done the cost would be down to a dime for a dozen orgasms.

"How is this one used," she asked, pointing to a leather cock ring with polished metal studs and two wires.

Jack became embarrassed. "Ah, that is for men. It helps..."

Sam cut him short. "I know what it is. I asked how it works. - Show me, put it on."

Jack put his timid embarrassment aside, stepped out of his swim trunks, and strapped on the cock ring.

"Now, connect it up for me and show me how to work the controls. I want to watch and see what happens. If I like what I see, will you have sex with me while you wear it?"

"Ok, I'll hook it up and show you how the controls work. You can work them, watch and learn what happens. However, once you're done, I take over. Agreed?"

"Yes, yes. Show me how it works."

Sam was excited as she adjusted the pulse and intensity knobs. It took a moment before she saw his cock move and she increased the intensity. She hadn't stopped moving the knob when Jack began to grunt in pending release.

"Too much Mom. Too much. You're going to make me come."

Sam turned the controls off and watched, as Jacks body seemed to deflate from its rigid state of only seconds ago.

"You mean you were going to come that fast. It wasn't on for more than a few seconds and the dial hadn't made it to half way."

Jack had to catch his breath before speaking. "It was my fault. I should have let you try it on yourself first. That way you would get a feel for the controls."

Sam was still eager. "Ok, which one should I use. The one that you put in me last night?"

She looked at the three-inch long silver egg and started to reach for it when Jack stopped her.

"No. You need experience in controlling the pulse and power. Use this one."

Jack handed her the six and a half inch long by two-inch wide dildo. It was silver with wide copper strips running down the side.

Sam looked at it for a long moment. It was heavier and bigger than she expected. The egg looked tiny next to it.

Jack spoke. "Incase your wondering, it goes in your vagina. Here's the contact gel. Spread it over the entire dildo and insert it. You're going to want to lay down for this and I'll bring the control over to you."

Sam lubed up the dildo, squatted slightly and to her amazement the biggest dildo she had ever used in her life, slid in easily. She followed Jacks advice and lay down on the bed.

"Here you go. You're in total control and to make you happy, I left my cock ring attached. I'll feel the same intensity as you."

For some reason his words seemed ease her nervousness about doing it right.

"Ok, here we go ," she said as she minutely inched the power up.

She felt like it was taking forever for her to feel anything. She inched a fraction more power and then moved the pulse rate dial and there it was. A slow steady beat that started her juices flowing.

She looked at the dials. The strength was only slightly above the first line. Now she understood why Jack was ready to come so fast. She had pumped four times more power into him than she was now receiving.

"Mmm. That's a lot better Mom."

"I'm sorry about before. I just didn't know the power this had. - This big dildo makes my entire insides feel warm and tingly. Can I leave it here for a while?"

"Your in control, but I want you to lay on you side and let me spoon in behind you."

When Sam saw him spread some lube on the head of his cock, she asked with a slight panic to her voice, "What are you doing?"

"I told you that we weren't having sex, that we were going to fuck and I told you I was going to fuck your ass. Well, I'm going to nestle in behind you and put my prick up against your tight pucker. As you get hornier, I'll push into you and I expect you to relax and take every inch of me. Once I'm deep in you. I'm going to start to fuck you and shoot as much of my cum into you as I can. How's that sound."

"Jack, I want you in me, but I don't know if I can take you in my back. I'm afraid of the pain. - If I tell you it hurts, will you stop?"

"Mom, I'll take it very slow. If you tell me to stop, I will. I don't want to hurt you. I do want you to talk dirty. Tell me how your cunt feels. Scream at me to fuck you."

"Yes, I will Baby. Now let's see if we can work that big fucking cock of yours into Mommy's tight ass, so you can give her the fucking she needs from you."

When she felt the lubed head of his cock push against her tight hole, in one swift movement she gave a quick turn to the power knob then turned it back and off.

She let out with a scream of pain and pleasure. She hadn't expected the sudden surge of power to make her cunt spasm. Nor was she prepared for the same jolt of power to make her son lurch, forcing his cock to brutally spread and penetrate the protecting muscle of her bowels.

Jack was the first to gain control of the situation as he sensed that she was in pain and shock.

"Mom, Mon. Are you Ok?"

Sam could sense the fear in his voice, even thru the pain that had her paralyzed, afraid to move.

She was able to pant out. "I'm Ok. Just, please, don't move."

They lay there. Jack put his arm over his mother and began to whisper. "I'm so sorry Mom. Honest, I didn't want to hurt you."

Sam was relaxing, but only slightly and she still had to pant out her words. "Not your fault. I turned up the power."

Another minute passed and Sam knew she just couldn't lie there, feeling her sons cock, painfully continuing to stretch her ass hole. She had to do something.

She reached out and began to turn the knobs of the power unit. She was pleased to find that when she increased the pulse rate that the cock in her ass no longer gave her pain. In fact, she could feel it pulse along with her cunt. She turned the power up and the pain that had held her mind prisoner was replaced with pleasure.

Jack felt the change in his mother even before she spoke.

"Jack. I'm Ok now. I can feel you in my back. I mean; I can feel you prick in my ass. Fuck my ass Baby. Fuck me slow and easy. Let me feel that cock of yours as it pulses in time with my cunt."

"Yes Mommy, I'll fuck you nice and slow."

Jack began with short strokes, trying to slowly increase his penetration. He could feel the pulsing of her cunt and he wasn't sure how much more he could take before he would start fucking her with full hard strokes that would bring him to his climax.

Sam's confidence was renewed and she felt driven to see what a little more would do. She turned both pulse and power knobs and was instantly rewarded with a blinding orgasm.

"Ahh Fuck. - Jack! Did you feel my cunt come? - Shit. It's building again, and, and. Fuck Yes!"

Yes, Jack could feel her coming. On her first one, she pushed back, her ass pushing hard into his crotch. The same increase in pulse and power that hit her was having the same effect on him.

Jack began a rapid spasmodic pounding of his cock into Sam's ass. Fucking her hard and with full strokes. Suddenly he pushed deep in her and held himself there.

"Fuck Mom. Can you feel me fill your ass with my cum. Come on, Fuck back. Tell me how your cunt feels."

"Baby, Yes, yes; I'm coming again. - Fuck me Baby. My cunt can feel you squirt in my ass."

Jack was spent, but the electrical pulses were still making his balls try and pump cum that wasn't there. Sam continued to come, one orgasm after another.

"Mom. Please, turn it off. It's killing me."

His words spurred her into action and she turned the unit off. Neither could speak and with dildo in her cunt and tight cock ring around his prick and balls, they both closed their eyes and nodded off.

Jack was the first to wake. The cock-ring that had given him so much pleasure was now causing him a lot of discomfort. He was pleased to feel that his cock had not slipped out of his mother and he could feel the pressure of her tight outer rings as they formed a tight seal around him.

His next feeling was that of his cock expanding and he knew that he was going to fuck his mother's ass again. This time with out electrical stimulation and no cock ring. He pulled back from her a little, trying to reach the snap on the ring and he felt her stir. Her movement enforcing his desire to fuck her again, only he couldn't release the damned ring. He pulled out of her a little more and just undid the snap when she moved, dislodging him from her ass.

Sam began to wake at the first sensation of her son's cock as she felt it begin to expand and fill her again. A tremor went thru her cunt and she felt her muscles clench around the hard dildo. She trembled so strongly that she pulled her ass off his cock. A rush of feelings hit her so fast, a bout of panic set in.

Her bowels now felt empty, yet she could feel fluid up inside her moving down towards escape. She tried to clench her ass but she felt like her hole was a gaping caver that would never close. She quickly moved to press her legs together, the dildo in her cunt pressed against her bladder, and she felt a small splash escape her.

"Oh God," she said as she started to jump up. "I have to go. I can't wait I have to go!"

She was stopped by a sharp tug on the dildo. The resulting push on her bladder released a few more drops from her. As she bent to remove the wires from the unit, Jack could see his cum leaking out of her. The view made him even hornier and his prick was at full attention. He reached out for her and she unknowingly moved away from him.

Sam commenced a cry of "Oh god," with each step, as she hurried towards the bathroom. The dildo was still in her and every step she took made her pussy contract around it. Each contraction pushed the dildo hard against her bladder and another spurt was forced from her.

Jack lay back on the bed, his erection pointing to the heavens as he waited for his mother's return.

She came back in the room, naked, on her hands and knees. Towel in hand, wiping up the droplets of pee and cum that had escaped from her.

When she got to the bed, she stood, saying. "You're never going to fuck me in the ass again. When I wiped myself, I thought my hand was going to slide in. I'm afraid to sit on a stool, my hole feels like it's wide open and..." She paused for a moment. "I can feel you're cum still inching its way down my insides."

Jack stood and kissed her. He wedged a knee between her legs and pushed against her ass, forcing her cunt to ride up on his leg.

Sam broke the kiss and threw her head back, moaning the words, "Oh fuck yes."

Jack turned her around and taking her hand, brought it down to her clit, and whispered. "Play with it."

Jack pulled back from her and directed the head of his cock between the cheeks of her ass. He pulled her into him as he sat on the edge of the bed. The motion and her own weight drove her ass down, consuming his cock.

Sam tried to get up but Jack spread her legs to the out side of his and there was nothing for her to push against.

"No, please don't fuck my ass again."

"What's the matter, didn't you like it the first time. Didn't it feel good?"

"Oh Jack," she whimpered. "Please, fuck my cunt. Make me come while you fuck my cunt."

"I can't do that. I haven't washed my prick off. Now tell me, did you like being fucked in the ass?"

"Oh Jack. Please don't make me come like this."

"What's wrong. Didn't you like it. Tell me," he demanded.

"Yes Jack, I liked it. I liked it too much. I fucking loved it. Is that what you want to hear," she snapped back at him, then hung her head.

"No Mom. I want the truth did you like it or not."

"I just gave you the truth," she said shyly. "I don't want to turn into a woman that only wants her ass fucked. Jack, when I was in the bathroom and I wiped myself, it felt so good that I put two fingers in my ass and started rubbing my clit. I came in seconds.

"Even now with you prick in my ass, I love the feel and if there was any stimulation to my cunt, I'd start to come."

"I see," Jack said with mock concern. "Well, I guess I'm going to have to prove you're wrong. Next session I'll only fuck your cunt. For now, I guess you'll just have to suffer and orgasm while I'm fucking that beautiful ass of yours.

"I want you to finger fuck your cunt. We'll soon see how fast and how many times you can come before I roll you over and give you a real ass fucking."

His words almost made her come but when she pushed a finger in her cunt, she could actually feel his cock in her ass. She put two fingers in and began to pump them.

She proved herself truthful as in seconds of pushing her fingers up and down his shaft he could feel all her vaginal muscles as they squeezed her fingers in orgasm.

Sam was feeling bolder and started fucking her cunt with three fingers. The penetration wasn't as deep but the way they stretcher her pussy out more than made up for it.

"Oh god, Jack. I'm coming again. Please start to pump your cock into my fucking hole. Jack, Fuck me. Fuck it hard." She screamed as a strong orgasm washed over her.

"Get on your hands and knees on the edge of the bed. I'm going to show you how your ass should be fucked."

"No Jack, please. Don't pull out of me. Stay in me and help me turn."

Jack pushed her up and off his cock. "Now do as I say and get on your hands and knees on the bed."

She did and Jack pulled her back closer to the edge of the bed, so her feet were hanging off.

"Ok. We're going to lube you up and I'm going to let you watch."

"Why, aren't I wet enough from your cum? You had no problem pulling me onto your cock a few minutes ago. And you're going to let me watch what."

"That was different. I want to make sure you're well lubed and I want you to see me fuck you. - I'll be right back."

In a shorter time than she had expected he was back with the unused tube of Preparation H only it had a long thin plastic tube at the tip. She didn't have to ask what he was going to do with it. He also had the mirror from the bathroom and her hand held one.

He propped the long mirror on the other side of the bed, against the wall and angled the small hand held one so she could see as he inserted the tube and began to squeeze. She could feel the cream begin to fill her and watching it was turning her on.

His entry elicited a groan of pleasure as Sam watched, unable to take her eyes off the reflected image. No sooner did he reach full penetration, he began an equally slow retreat. He didn't stop until his cock was out. Leaving behind a slowly closing hole. He repeated the journey several more times. With each exit, her ass closed more slowly.

"I can feel it Jack. Every time you pull out, it feels like a mini orgasm and I can't wait for you to fill me again. I don't know if it's the feel of your cock or if it's the image of my ass hole staying open for you. It's as if it wants your cock back inside. - Oh fuck. I'm going to come. Jack. Pull out when I come. I want to watch what happens."

"Yes Mommy. Come and I'll show you what you want."

Jack began to increase his tempo but he still pushed the full length of his shaft into her and withdrew it completely. Pausing for a moment to watch and to show her how her hole would pulse as it tried to close.

"Yes. Faster. Fuck me faster."

Jack did as she wanted and started a hard fucking of her ass, still withdrawing his cock from her.

"That's it. I'm fucking coming."

Jack pulled his dick out of her and steadied the mirror so she could watch it open and throb as it tried to close, only to have another contraction force it open again.

"I can't believe it. I kept coming, over and over, because I was watching myself come. I didn't know if I could stop."

"Not to rush you Mom, but can I finish fucking you so I can come too."

"Oh, yes Baby. Yes. Come in me."

As she said that, a thought occurred to her.

"I don't know if you can but can I watch you come in my ass. Pull it out a little so I can watch."

Her request filled his libido and he put the mirror down as he grabbed her hips, pulling her against him as he pushed deep into her.

Sam was a little disappointed when she saw him drop the mirror and began his hard fucking of her. She supposed he couldn't come and hold the mirror for her. However, her excitement returned when she heard him.

"Mom, I'm almost there. I don't know if I can hold the mirror steady but... Oh fuck, here it is."

He pulled his cock from her and she watched as the first bolt of his pearl white cum shot out. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. She could see it stretching, as it came out from between the tiny perfectly formed lips at the tip of his cock. She saw and then felt the impact as it seemed to throw itself into her open hole, pooling there. Then as she pulsed, she saw it begin to descend deeper into her as a new bolt erupted from him. It struck higher on the ridge and it seemed like her ass was trying to coax it to slide into the depths of her. A third equally strong shot of cum hit dead center and was quickly consumed. She watched one smaller rope of cum stretch across her pulsing hole before Jack pushed the head and shaft deep in her.

In an excited voice, she exclaimed, "Jack, I want to see you do that to my cunt. I want to watch."

"Woe, I love your enthusiasm, but I have my limitations. Besides, I doubt there is any more cum left. I'll be lucky if there is any tomorrow. Aren't you tired yet?"

"I didn't mean right now. Tomorrow is fine and here it is past dinner time and we haven't had lunch."

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
131 Followers