Son-Burnt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
131 Followers

"Or, breakfast," Jack chimed in. "How about this. I'll call Papa Gino's and order us an eggplant and extra cheese pizza. Then, while we're waiting. We can go for a walk."

"Is it ok if I go out in the sun?"

"It's fine, the sun will soon be setting. I'll even let you wear one of your momo's, instead of your bikini. You do know that you have to be naked under your tent dress. This way when no one's looking I can slide under it and suck on your tits."

"Fine. I'll put on my momo while you make the call."

-----

As they walked along the seashore, they stopped in silence, each lost in their thoughts, as they watched the sun sink into Cape Cod Bay. They were holding hands and Jack felt his mother put her head on his shoulder, as she began to softly cry.

"What's wrong, Mom?"

"I don't want our time here to end. I want us to stay here and not leave. I want you to have sex with me, to fuck me, if that's what you want to call it. I don't care about the words. You've awakened something in me and I don't want it to end. And it will end. Your wish ends when we leave this place."

Jack had to smile at the way her mind worked and decided to let her keep her delusion.

"Have you forgotten," he said. "I have one more wish for you to grant."

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
131 Followers