Son Gives Mom a Special Hug

Story Info
Son's first visit home from college leads to new encounter.
3.6k words
4.28
213.3k
175

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first effort at posting. This story comes from chatting with a lady friend of mine that has evolved over time. Since I wrote it specifically for her, I did not spend a lot of time with physical descriptions. I leave it up to the reader's imagination to fill in the missing pieces. Parts of this story are true, some are pure embellishment, I will leave it to the reader to figure out which is which. The usual, all characters are 18 or older, there is some aggressive behavior, bordering on non-consensual.

*****

Allie is a little disappointed. Caden just broke the news to her that the college he selected to continue his football life, and pursue a degree of course, will be the one out of town after all, leaving him several hours from home. Allie knows that it will be a big change around the house. Sure, she'll have Donna and Randy, but Donna is busy doing teenage stuff, and Randy is getting farther and farther into his own interests and will probably be moving out soon.

Caden... he is different. He always had time for Allie, he would talk when the others were out, always a smile and the first one to joke, and he gave the best hug. That is something Allie is really going to miss, those big bear hugs. Especially the ones where he picked her up off the ground and wouldn't put her down. She pretended to not like them, but he knew. The only benefit is perhaps with his absence, he will make up for it when he is home on break.

His first visit home in 2 months! Allie is really surprised how much she did miss him, even when he was brooding and being temperamental, and she did indeed miss those big bear hugs. The second night home, Donna was out with her friends as usual, planning to stay over at one friend or another, Randy was working late and was closing, so he wouldn't be home till past 2. Allie and Caden had the place all to themselves. After a quick dinner of left overs, Allie decided to have some wine, relax, and watch a little TV.

Settling on to the couch, glass in hand she flips on the TV, scrolling through her recorded list, she decides on a romcom she has recorded and hits play. The second glass of wine is actually hitting the spot, and she is drifting into her comfort zone. Like most nights, dressed comfortably in a loose t-shirt and panties, having forgone the cloaking garments she has to wear all day at the day care. Especially ridding herself of that restrictive bra.

Just past the first kissing scene, Caden comes down from upstairs. He unceremoniously plops himself down at the other end of the couch, causing her wine to slosh just a little. Allie gives him a sideways glance, the "thanks" eye roll. Caden smiles his disarming boyish smile, knowing exactly what he did. Allie rolls her eyes and smiles, glad to have him home.

"Hey mom, want a refill on that wine?" he asks.

Falling into the old trap, Allie replies "sure."

Caden waits a split second "good, would you get me one while you're up then?"

Incorrigible this one! But, another glass does sound good, and he so rarely gets the chance to join her, Allie gets up and pads her way to the kitchen. Unbeknownst to her, Caden watching her closely as she stands up, seeing her breasts swaying freely, obviously bra-less under her t-shirt.

Allie returns from the kitchen, handing Caden his wine, but he doesn't take it, motioning for her to set it on the coffee table. Slightly put off, Allie leans over and sets it down, and when her back was to him she felt his arms go around her.

"Mom, I miss our hugs!" Caden admits out loud, for the first time even mentioning them.

Surprised by his recognition of even giving them, Allie grins and said, "I miss them too, now let me go so we can finish the movie."

But instead of letting go, Caden just holds his mom even tighter. She struggles slightly, trying to free herself, but only slightly, she really does miss his hugs, and doesn't mind his arms around her all that much, even in this awkward backwards hug. Caden feels his mom struggle slightly, but not really, and takes the chance to pull her backwards, so now she is actually sitting in his lap!

"Real funny Caden, now let me go." Allie grunts.

But her son doesn't, he continues his strong grip around Allies arms, locking his wrist in his other hand.

"No, mom, I miss our hugs." Replies her surprisingly strong son.

The implied message, Allie is stuck there till he decides to let her go. Allie is a good girl, and if Caden misses his hugs, she is going to let him hug her, so she settles back just a little and tries to relax, knowing inside that she will sit there as long as he wants her too. Besides, if Allie did try to get up, Caden would just tighten his grip, so, settling in it is, trying to get comfy and relax. It isn't long before Allie does actually get comfortable, leaning against the muscular chest of her son. His arms still around her, holding her to him.

Due to the way Allie is laying however, the loose t-shirt gaps awkwardly open, exposing far more cleavage than she would have been comfortable with had she known. She doesn't notice it but Caden does. As he is holding Allie, he happened to look down and notice it. Like any guy when he sees cleavage, one look isn't enough, so he steals another glance. The soft pale flesh of Allie's breast on display, pushed up by her laying nearly sideways against his chest.

Caden can't help it, but he looks again, this time his eyes lingering even longer on his mom's milky white breast. Not able to see a nipple, but he knows its close. If he could somehow maneuver her shirt slightly, he might really see it. He can't believe he is thinking this about his mom, but she is a very attractive lady, and has maintained her marvelous, lithe, physique through the years, whats wrong with seeing just a flash?

Allie notices his grip loosen slightly, but only a little, and that's when she feels Caden's hand move. He releases his wrist from his other hand, letting it fall naturally against Allies side and chest. His arms still around her, holding her tight, but now he has one free hand, touching the thin material of Allie's t-shirt. Caden moves his hand, as if to stretch it, but really, he is feeling for the tell tale bra strap under the shirt, but its not there, confirming what he had thought earlier, mom is braless again.

Allie feels his hand brush her t-shirt, she has felt a hand do that before, she tries to ignore it, but something like that is hard to ignore, her son just checked to see if she had her bra on! That's when it really hit, here she was, sitting on his lap, in a flimsy v-neck t-shirt and panties, he in only his gym shorts, his bare legs against her bare legs, hip to hip, and he had just checked for her bra. She realizes a little too late that in her getting comfortable, she had rested her head on his shoulder, and now it occurs to her, giving him an unobstructed view down her blouse. Allie moves, as if to get up, but quickly, his arms are back around her pinning her into his lap. Firmly, on the edge of forceful, holding her there. Allie, instinctively a good girl, resigns herself to the fact she is there till he decides to let her up.

Caden recognizes now that mom has settled in. He flexes his right hand a few times, as if it has fallen asleep, before letting it rest on his leg, just mere inches from where Allies thighs are sitting against his bare legs. Allie feels the warmth of his fingers even this far away, thinking how hot his fingers are in order to feel them, and knowing they are only a few inches from her own panties.

With his other hand now free, his left hand slowly starts to rub up and down his mother's arm. Gently, soothing, lovingly caressing Allie's soft skin, slowly touching her bare arm exposed by her t-shirt. Tentatively he runs his hand up Allie's bicep, pushing up the sleeve so he can touch more bare skin. Rolling his hand forward on her arm as his hand slides back down, the back of his knuckles softly rubbing the side of her breast as his hand passes by.

After several strokes, she fells his right hand in his lap inching forward, slowly, until finally coming to rest in front of her panties covered by just the t-shirt. Allie is almost mesmerized by his touch. Wondering how far he would go if she didn't stop him, which she is going to do right this second, For some reason, she doesn't stop his teasing ministrations. Allowing his fingers ever to ever so gently touch the front of the t-shirt pulled tightly into the V between her legs by the way she is sitting. She feels his finger touch there and it sends a shiver up her spine, causing her nipples to become involuntarily erect.

2 pairs of eyes are glued to the TV, avoiding looking at each other, except for the few moments when Allie closes hers, trying to ignore the growing warmth between her legs, pretending to not feel her protruding nipples as his left hand continues to rub it with each pass of his hand.

Caden adjusts slightly, lifting his left side, moving his mother gently further into the crook of his arm, giving him a little more extension of his left arm in the mean time. His caressing continues, but now his fingers are extended a little instead of clamped around her arm, allowing his fingers to brush against the side of her breast a little more boldly, her eyes remain firmly fixed on the TV, neither of them looking at the other. Allie offers no resistance, not moving, a tad more brazen now by her acquiescence he now extends his fingers more, this time, openly caressing his mom's breast as he pretends to be rubbing her arm

Allie's right arm is trapped against his body, her left arm laying down her side, relaxed, feeling his touch. She tries not to let out a sigh as his fingers brush against the hard nipple of her breast for the first time, briefly, but definitely touching it. Before moving his hand down her arm again, and back up, this time lingering longer on the growing nipple, his fingers dragging against it.

She can feel each individual finger as he rubs it past her nipple, sending a surge almost like a shock straight to her pubic mound. She feels his hand travel one more time down her arm, back up, his fingers again touching his mom's nipple, one finger, second finger, but his fingers splay slightly as he catches the nipple this time between his fingers, tugging it slightly as he rubs her arm

this time she can't help it, and lets out a very light moan as he tugs the nipple, she hopes he ' hear it, just like she hopes he doesn't notice her pressing her breast into his his hand, encouraging her son's touch. He did hear the moan though, knowing she wont resist, he gives up the pretense of rubbing her arm, now placing his hand directly on her breast, the hard nipple rubbing is palm as he gently but firmly hefts the weight of her breast.

Allie burrow's her head a little more into is shoulder, trying to ignore its her son making her feel this way. its just a guy she tells herself, a strong man, taking what he wants, Allie helpless at his firm touch. She tries to imagine it is someone else as his hand reaches across her chest to caress her other breast.

Caden can't quite reach the other nipple because of how mom is setting, so he firmly places his hand on her shoulder, guiding her backwards slightly, exposing her other breast to his touch. She sits like a good girl, perfectly still, as he now reaches for the other nipple, catching it between his index and second finger, tugging it firmly as well. She continues to sit perfectly still, just like she is supposed to, he again tweaks her nipple, and again adjusting slightly, his right arm moves slightly closer to the bunched t-shirt between your legs.

Allie feels his right hand as the back of his index finger caresses her bare thigh below the hem of the t-shirt. At the touch of his fingers on her bare leg, Allie closes her eyes, enjoying his touch. She notices his fingers of his hand as they too now start to caress, his hand tracing the crease of her leg, up over the t-shirt to her waist, back down, slowly back up, just passed the leg opening. Working its way back up, but this time catching the leg opening, raising it slightly before tracing the outline of her hip again.

Caden's left hand continues to caress her breast, firmly grabbing the nipple now tugging even more, pulling it to full erect. She is distracted by his tugging and doesn't notice as he again traces the line of her hip, down her leg, she doesn't notice him sliding his finger back up, this time up the center of the crease of her legs towards her now exposed panty covered crotch, his fingers caressing through the thin flimsy material, she don't notice that is until his finger traces over her mound, and right over the top of her clit.

Allie is now truly torn; she knows she should resist, she should stop this, this petting as if they were teenagers, it has gone too far already, but, it feels good. A mans touch, gentle yet firm, him in control, not even sure she could stop it if she tried, but, she has to try, this is wrong, even though it feels amazing. She notices his fingers once again trace against her crotch, she realizes that he knows she is clean shaven, clearly his fingers are not feeling hair. She shivers at the thrill of knowing her son is aware that she shaves, so deliciously naughty, but, that's it. this has to stop. She starts to raise her head, to push herself off his lap, getting her bearings, she tries to rise, struggling, again trying to rise, clearing her throat loudly to try and break the spell.

Caden's hands somehow though hold her very firmly in place, her feeble attempt to disengage herself has been put down as he now holds her shoulder firmly. His right hand hasn't stopped moving, it again caresses the front of her panties, again rubbing his mom's mons pubis, lightly tracing the outline of her lips. Allie nervously wonders if he can feel the heat and the wetness that is gathering there.

Caden's arm firmly around her shoulder, he moves his leg, hooking his leg over the top of hers, firmly holding her now in his lap, pulling he even further back, exposing her hips to his persistent stroking with his right hand. Sliding down her smooth leg, back up again, and again his fingers hooking the hem of her t-shirt, but this time not letting it go. This time he intently drags it up, even as it binds, exposing more of her upper thigh to his touch

Caden drags his fingers across the vee of her leg, feeling the heat, the moisture, bringing his fingers up farther, touching the lips again through his mom's panties, this time stopping, expressly rubbing against her clitoris. Allie is trapped, held by his hand and leg, but also trapped by the pleasure she is feeling as he starts to rub small circles over her clit.

Amazingly, his mom remains in his lap enjoying his caress, her hips betraying her, pressing against his aggressive touch, he rubs more firmly, pressing her panties between her lips, his fingers penetrating as far as the material will allow.

Allie continues to fight, at least in her mind. This is wrong, he shouldn't be touching me, but liking the way it feels, I didn't start it Allie tells herself. I tried to stop him, but he was just persistent. All these thoughts flit through Allie's head as she sighs when his finger again rubs her clit. Its not her, he started it, she tried to stop it, she tried twice, as she feels him pull the waistband of her panties out. Now slipping his fingers inside, his hand balling slightly to gain more room, pulling the panties out a little, his fingers now in an inverted vee, resting on either side of her cunt lips. The meaty part of his hand pressing against her clit, he is pleasantly surprised to find her with a pair of sexy panties.

Caden pulls his mom back just a little more, she now practically laying on him, giving him easy access to almost her entire torso. She feels his hand now working into her panties, his middle finger traces the outline of her slit, then, ever so gently, he inserts his finger tip, dragging it up, splitting her cunt lips, spreading her wetness up, using it as lubricant as he now firmly and directly touches her clit

Surprisingly, his other hand moves from her shoulder to her scalp, his fingers twist into her hair, catching Allie off guard, tugging her head backwards, forcing her to arch her back, forcing her hips slightly in the air as his hand moves back down, his middle finger moving back between her lips, but this time inserting in to the 3rd knuckle before pulling it back out, and sliding it in again, a little farther, all the way till she feels his finger inside of her cunt, the butt of his hand again pressing her clit.

Caden's hand begin making small circles, his finger sliding in and out, his palm rubbing her clit, his other hand firmly grasping hair, tugging her head slightly backwards. It doesn't take long till he inserts a second finger into his mom's warm, wet cunt and starts a steady rhythm. His fingers sliding in and out spreading her lips, in and out again, deeper and deeper, Garret's fingers causing her immense pleasure.

Abruptly, Caden withdraws his fingers from his mom's silky wet vagina, moving his hand from her hair, he reaches down to her exposed neck, where he puts his hand under her jaw, his thumb along side her cheek, snugly, but not hurting her, but she knows if she moves, he could tighten it easily. Caden uses his hand hold to force his mom's mouth slightly open, her head firmly now, he brings the fingers that had just been in her soaking wet pussy to her mouth. He places the tips against her lips, with just the smallest amount of pressure against her jaw with his grip, she opens her mouth, taking his fingers in, sucking lewdly on them, cleaning off her own juice.

After Garret is convinced they are clean he releases her jawt, his hand back in her hair, tugging again, his fingers go back to her cunt, again, her hips betray her as they start to move to meet his stroking. She is taken completely by surprise how good it feels, his continual stroking, rubbing her clit, her hips now moving even more, starting to rise up to meet his stroking.

There is no pretending now, pulling his mom's hair, his hand no longer gently but firmly fingering her slippery warm vaginal opening, her hips thrusting to meet his pace, she feels a familiar glow start to build, a small voice in her head tells her its still wrong, but she shuts it out as she feels her orgasm start to build, clearly now, enjoying his touch, her hips encouraging him, her firey cunt pulling his finger in deeper.

Garret knows the signs, he sees the hard, nipples erect, pushing through mom's t-shirt, he hears her breathing quickening, he pushes faster., she feels him adjust and gasp slightly as she feel him push a third finger in, faster, breath coming faster.

Allie's hips now shamelessly meeting his touch, Caden finger fucking his own mom with abandon, no longer able to, or wanting to hold back, she moans loudly, her toes curl slightly, her back arches as he drives his fingers one more time deeply into her twat.

Caden pulls her hair back hard just as her orgasm starts to rip through her body, she bucks hard, lifting her ass off his lap, driving his fingers into pussy, her cunt pulsating against his fingers, pulling them in.

Allie's orgasm lasts for what seems like minutes, but is only seconds, her back no longer arching, relaxing, her butt back in his lap, he releases her hair, now gently stroking instead of pulling, he pulls his hand from her panties. He adjusts, moving her back into his lap, where he goes back to gently caressing her arm, as if nothing happened

Allie sits till her breathing returns to normal, her head back against his shoulder, he tv still on in the background. Allie can't stand up, not trusting her legs just yet, she sits for awhile. enjoying the feeling of his arm around her again, her breathing returning to normal, then slowly becoming deeper and slower, she falls asleep sitting on her son's lap.