Son Has Fun With His Parents

Story Info
A son's dad teaches him the right way to treat a woman.
4.8k words
4.42
194.7k
170
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matt4444
matt4444
48 Followers

This is the fist story that I have ever written. I apologize in advance for any typos/punctuation problems.

-----------------------------------------

I'm not really sure how to tell this story. Everything happened so fast and I never imagined that I would find myself in this situation. I guess before I tell you my story, I'll give a description of the 3 people who are involved.

- Me. I'm a 6'2, 180 pound, 18 year old high school senior who plays football, basketball and baseball. I'm a good looking kid who has never had any problems getting attention from girls.

- Dad. 40 years old, 6'5 and a muscular 230 pounds. He runs a successful furniture business and manages the warehouse part of it. The physical part of his job has kept him in as good of shape as myself and he looks better than most of the kids I go to school with. Like me he has dark hair and dark eyes.

- Mom. 36 years old. 5'5 and probably 115 pounds with 32D natural boobs, incredibly toned legs and an amazing ass. She's a stay at home Mom who goes to the gym 7 days a week and is a nutrition/fitness junkie (her cooking and shopping style have helped my Dad and I to be in the shape we are). The best way to describe my Mother would be that she's a knockout. Every high school class has that kid with the really hot Mom. In my class that was me. Her black hair and stunning blue eyes aren't a bad combination either.

My parents never hid their affection for one another. All my life they have been kissing in front of me and my Dad doesn't think twice about groping my Mom at any chance he gets. And who could blame him? If I was with a girl who looked like her, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself either. Most kids would probably be grossed out by seeing their parents constantly mauling each other, but I personally never minded it. They are 2 extremely good looking people who love each other. What's to be grossed out about?

Life was going along as usual. I had just turned 18, was busy with school, sports and my new girlfriend. The first thing that was a little weird happened on the Saturday after my birthday. My alarm went off at 9am and I passed my parent's bedroom on my way to the kitchen. I immediately stopped in front of their door and couldn't believe what I was hearing. The loud moans coming from my parent's bedroom sounding like the over-the-top noises that the actresses make in porn. My Mom was borderline screaming and my Dad sounded like he was pounding the shit out of her. Part of me felt weird standing here and listening to my parents have sex through the door, but the other part was wondering why they were going at it like this? Was it so I could hear them? My parents never hide their affection for one another but they never did anything like this before. I looked at my phone and realized that I would be late for practice if I didn't head out so I reluctantly grabbed my keys, shut the door behind me and tried to get rid of the hard on that I was walking to my car with.

A few hours later I got home from practice and found that only my Dad's car was in the driveway. I walked into the house and found him watching the college pregame with a big bag of chips in his hand.

"Mom's not going to like you eating that."

"Well your nutrition Nazi of a Mother has to accept that some of us like to eat junk food once in a while" he laughed. "Take a sit Son. The game's about to start."

I took a seat but couldn't help myself from feeling uncomfortable. The only thing that was on my mind was what I heard before I left the house earlier, but there was no way I could bring it up without sounding like a pervert.

A few minutes of silence went by before my dad turned to me and said "did you enjoy the show that your Mother put on this morning?"

"What?" I said.

"Did you enjoy the show that your Mother put on this morning? I told her to keep it down but that woman's sexual appetite is out of control."

What the hell was going on here? So not only were my parent's having loud sex on purpose, but my dad was now bringing it up to me?

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said.

"Come on kid" my dad laughed. "You know that your Mother and I go at it a lot but we always tried to keep it quiet with you in the house. But your Mother decided that since you're 18 years old now, we shouldn't have to worry about keeping it under wraps any longer."

So when I was 17 years and 364 days old, my parent's kept it down during sex, but now that I'm 18, they were going to go at it full force? Maybe I was sick but this was starting to get kind of hot. Listening to my Mom (who was a 10) getting pounded by my Dad (who was a stud) on a regular basis might not be that bad.

"Catch the fucking ball" my Dad suddenly yelled. I looked at the TV to see a replay of a wide receiver dropping a wide open pass over the middle of the field. "You would have caught that ball Son" he said throwing his hand into the air.

I couldn't even watch the game with what was going through my head. My mind was spinning a mile a minute. "Where's Mom anyway?" I asked.

"She's grocery shopping" Dad said while grabbing another handful of chips. "I like looking fifteen years younger than I do but man do I miss junk food."

I chuckled as I stared at the TV not at all paying attention to the game. Still in a daze I heard my Dad saying something.

"Did you hear me?" I never got an answer to my question. "What do you think about what you heard this morning?"

"Can I be completely honest Dad?"

"Absolutely Son."

"I thought it was really hot" I said while looking at the TV instead of him. "I know that you two have a pretty active sex life but hearing you guys was completely different. It kind of turned me on".

"Interesting" my Dad said with a grin on his face. "Is that how it sounds when you and your Girlfriend go at it?"

"Not quite" I said laughing. "She said that she's not ready for that yet". My Girlfriend had given me a few mediocre blowjobs but we never got past that point. She told me that she wasn't ready and while it frustrated me, I guess I understood it. My balls weren't as understanding as I was though.

"We might have to do something about that" Dad said with another grin on his face.

"What?" I said confused.

He looked at me and then said "Your mom's home. Let's help her unload the car". We both stood up and walked out to the garage as I tried to understand what he had just told me. I told him that my Girlfriend and I weren't having sex and he said that we might have to do something about that? He couldn't possibly mean what I thought he did but what else could he have been saying? My thought was cut off when he put a giant bag of 50 skinless chicken breasts in my arms. "Take a guess what's for dinner?" he chuckled as I carried it into the house.

Dinner went by like normal. This was now the second time that my parents did or talked about something sexual in front of me, and then carried on like nothing happened. In typical fashion, my Mom wasn't dressed up but still looked amazing. Her long, black hair was now in a ponytail. Her bright, blue eyes and her flawless skin could make any man weak in the knees. If that wasn't bad enough, now she was wearing a white tank top and little, black workout shorts that had me eating my dinner with a raging hard on.

"Do either of my men need anything?" she asked as my Dad and I continued to eat.

"I'm good" Dad said. "Is there anything you need Son?" my Dad asked with another big ass grin on his face.

"I'm all set" I said.

"Ok guys I'm just going to grab some more water" Mom said as she stood up and walked to the faucet. Those tiny little shorts were covering her perfect ass that had been sculpted by endless squats in the gym. I actually felt a jolt go through my body and into my dick as she bent over to pick up the water bottle that she had just dropped.

"Ahem" I suddenly heard from my Dad's direction as I turned to look at him. Once again he had an ear to ear smile on his face as he looked at me, then to my Mom, then back to me and raised his eyebrows. Was he getting off on flaunting his wife in front of me? What was he trying to get out of this? I felt like my dick was going to explode and knew I had to get out of the house.

"I'm going to head over to Jessica's" I said while tucking my erection into the waistband of my shorts.

"Thanks for dinner Mom" I said while standing up.

"No problem honey" Mom said with a beautiful smile on her face.

Dad cut in and suggested that I give Mom a kiss before I head out.

I leaned down to kiss my Mom on the cheek when she quickly turned her head and kissed me on the lips. This wouldn't have been so surprising if it had been the usual Mom-Son quick lip peck but she instead held it while making a faint groaning noise that caused me to shake and made my Dad chuckle.

She pulled back, staring at me while lightly licking her lips with her tongue. Those gorgeous blue eyes were memorizing and now I could see why she never had a problem getting whatever she wanted from my Dad.

"I have to go" I muttered while turning around and walking quickly to the door. I got into my car and and stared out the window for what felt like hours. My Dad was dick teasing me with my Mom and now my Mom was apparently in on it as well. When I finally gathered myself, I started the engine and headed to Jessica's.

When I was about 5 minutes from her house I heard the text noise from my phone and looked down to see who it was. The message said "Just got called into work to cover for Mandy since she's sick. Sorry but hopefully we can see each other tomorrow :)." I took a deep breath and then shouted "fuck" as I punched the steering wheel. My dick was still throbbing, Jessica, who would have at least given me a blowjob was now gone for the night and I was almost afraid to go home with how my parents were acting.

I decided to go for a drive to hopefully make me relax. It help a bit as I listened to my local sports talk station take call after call about how Jackson wasn't getting it done at quarterback for my local college team and it actually helped me to take my mind off of what had happened over the past few days. "They're probably just fucking with me" I said to myself as I now started to make the drive home. My parents had always been pranksters so maybe now that I'm 18, they are just taking the pranks in another direction. Finally I pulled into my driveway and saw that all the lights were off with the exception of the flicker from the TV that I could see through the closed curtains. "Here we go" I said and walked to the front door.

My parents were sitting next to each other on the couch while watching a movie as I walked in.

"Hey Son" my Dad said while pausing the movie.

"No need to pause it Dad, I think I'm just going to head upstairs to bed" I motioned while walking up the first few steps.

"Ah really?" Mom whined as she leaned over my dad to look at me. "We were hoping to spend some time together as a family tonight."

There is was again. As Mom was talking to me, my Dad had that fucking smirk on his face. "Well your Mother and I are going to spend some quality time together downstairs tonight" he chuckled. "If you change your mind, feel free to come back down."

I hustled up the stairs and went straight to bed. Tossing and turning for over an hour, I just couldn't wrap my mind over what was going on. My parents loudly having sex, my Dad talking to me about his sex life and my own sex life, my Mom seductively kissing me and now what I think was an invitation to watch the fun unfold firsthand. I finally started to drift off to sleep when I suddenly heard a text come through to my phone. "Still up? I think you're going to want to come downstairs" it said and it was from Mom. "Fuck it" I groaned out loud while putting my sweatpants on. I opened the door and headed downstairs with a knot in my stomach.

"Take a seat Son" my Dad said as I came down the stairs. I headed for the chair that was next to the couch but heard a loud "over here" as he patted the cushion next to where they were sitting together.

I sat down nervously as my parents continued to watch their movie with a blanket over them. It stayed silent for about 10 minutes until the movie ended.

"That was pretty good" Dad remarked as he reached for the remote. "But I wanted to discuss something else with you Son".

"What's up Dad?"

"How was Jessica?" he said while both of them looked at me.

"She got called into work so I didn't get to see her. I just went for a drive instead".

"Hmmm...really?" he muttered while looking at my mom. "You feeling ok Son? You look a little flustered".

"I'm fine" I said as my stomach continued to turn. I always got anxiety during uncomfortable situations but this might have been the worst that I ever experienced. While I was looking at my Dad, I saw him take his hand and put it on top of my mom's hand. He then placed her hand on his thigh and smiled at me.

Mom began to slowly rub Dad's thigh just below his dick and both of them continued to make direct eye contact with me.

"I have an idea about why you and Jessica have never had sex" he said to me.

"Let's here it" I said.

"You aren't direct enough. You see, when I first started going out with your Mom, she was shy and timid about sex just like your Jessica. So what I did was be direct with her. It took a little while but I eventually groomed her to do exactly what I want, when I want." Isn't that right honey?"

"Uh huh" Mom moaned while continuing to rub my Dad's upper thigh.

Dad went on "So we want to be direct with you now. I'm going to show you how to control a woman. How to dominate her. Because son, that's what every woman truly wants".

"Jesus Christ" I thought to myself as this went on. Mom had moved her hand up and was now rubbing my Dad's cock through his sweatpants while Dad was going on about how he was going to show me how to dominate her? Was this really happening?

"Get on your knees" Dad told Mom as she slid her perfect little body off the couch and onto the floor. The 6'5 powerhouse that was my father always towered over her when they were both standing. Now she was on her knees, at his feet as he hovered over the top of her. It was some sight...

He then grabbed the back of her head and pulled in into his groin. Rubbing her face into his dick through his pants.

"Holy fuck" I grunted. He then pulled her head up, lean downed and whispered to her "who's my good girl?".

"I'm your good girl" Mom said as she looked up at him with a different look in her eyes. She had a look of lust, of complete willingness to do whatever Dad told her. She had a look that I wanted to see in the eyes of the women I was with...

"Good" Dad said and then turned and looked at me. "Now suck my cock honey".

Mom reached for his sweatpants and pulled down the elastic waistband. Dad's cock sprang out and hit Mom right in the chin. I've always considered myself to be well endowed at a thick 7 inches but dad had to be at least 8 inches and he was just as thick as I was. Mom slowly licked along the length of his dick and began sucking and licking on his balls.

"See Son, your Mother knows what I like because I've taught her what I want". Mom moaned as she continued to suck on his balls while Dad slowly jerked his cock. He brought his cock up to his belly button and then dropped it onto her face. The thud of his dick hitting and now covering my mom's entire face while she crazily continued to suck on his balls had me on the verge of cumming.

Suddenly, Dad pulled his balls out of Mom's mouth and leaned down to whisper something in her ear. A smile came across Mom's face as she put her hands on the ground and slowly crawled over to me on all fours.

"Holy shit" I groaned at the sight I was seeing. My cock felt like it was going to burst through my pants at any moment.

"Stand Up" Dad sharply said to me which caused me to immediately get to my feet.

"As you know Son, we have a pecking order in this house. It goes your Mother 1, your Father 2 and then Yourself 3.

I tried to control myself as Mom now wrapped herself around my left leg and was working her way higher.

"But the order changes a little bit when we decide to let you join us."

"Uh-Huh" was all I managed to get out. Mom was now rubbing my inner thighs, missing my cock by mere inches.

"When you're with us the order goes Me 1, You 2 and Your Mother 3".

I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face. "Mom 3?" I said.

"That's right Son, Mom 3. My cock hitting your Mother in the chin, having a mouth full of my balls while I covered her face with my dick.....you probably thought that type of stuff only happened in porn?"

"Yeah I didn't think that women would go for those type of things. But I guess you trained her to do it, right Dad?"

"This kid learns fast" Dad laughed. "Take a look at what's obediently sitting at your feet."

I looked down and saw the perfect 10 that was my mom. She had let her hair out of her pony tail and her bright blue eyes were looking directly into mine.

"That's the perfect woman Son" Dad said and I couldn't help but agree. "I want you to play out every fantasy you have ever had when you're with us. Understood? Anything that you have watched in porn, anything that you have ever thought about doing sexually is available to you with the woman that is at your feet."

"Jesus Christ" I gasped as Mom grabbed a handful of my dick.

"It looks like big things run in the family" Mom giggled and started stroking my cock through my pants.

"Mom can you give me a blowjob?" I asked in a somewhat unsure manner. Those words were something that I could have never imagined saying and my confidence wasn't too high.

"What did I just tell you Son?" Dad said in a strict tone.

He told me that Mom was mine. She was mine to do whatever I wanted. That the woman that raised me from birth was now my sexual object. The hottest woman that I knew was mine to live out every fantasy I ever had. She was mine...

I moved forward so that I was standing directing above her. I slid my sweatpants down, grabbed my cock and laid it across my Mother's gorgeous face. Her bright blue eyes looked up with a crazed look as she slid her tongue across my balls. With a long sliding motion she began to work her way to the head of my cock. 1 inch, then 2, then 3, then 4...she slowly began engulfing my dick while never breaking eye contact with me. Jessica had never gone past maybe 2 inches and my Mother was now at 5.

"Give her a hand with the last few inches Son" my dad said with a smile across his face.

I grabbed two handfuls of hair and pulled her head into me. The feeling was surreal. My Mom's wet, warm mouth took my entire cock right down to the balls. With her arm wrapped around my leg she continued to hold it while looking up at me. Just when I thought I was in heaven, she slid her tongue out and began licking my balls. I quickly pulled out afraid that I was going to cum right then and there.

"Haha" Dad laughed. "Don't worry about cumming too soon. We know how often you beat off kiddo. I think you would have a right back up in a few minutes" he finished off with an encouraging slap on the back.

"Take a minute to regroup" he said and then quickly grabbed my Mom by the hair. She willingly let herself be dragged over to him and began giving him the sloppiest blowjob I have ever seen. Deepthroating, ball sucking, letting him slap her in the face with his cock...she was up for anything.

"You good?" dad asked to which I responded with a head nod. It was still tough for me to comprehend what was going on but I knew that I fucking loved it.

"Come over here then." I walked over and stood next to my Dad who had this hands on the back of Mom's head and her nose pressing against his stomach. He quickly pulled her head off his cock and slammed it onto mine. Right down to the base she repeatedly went as my Dad's hand controlled her every motion. Closing my eyes I tried to hold back from cumming but suddenly felt the pleasure go away. He had pulled her head back and slammed it onto his dick.

matt4444
matt4444
48 Followers
12