Son Has Fun With His Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matt4444
matt4444
48 Followers

He then took his hand off of her head and let her do the work. She slowed down only to hear "I'm not some fucking kid. Suck it faster" as she picked up the pace and continued to engulf his 8 inch cock with ease.

"Lean back against the couch" he directed her. She sat down on the floor with her back against the couch eagerly waiting for her next order. "Put your hands together like you're praying, raise them over your head and place them on the couch behind you." She did as told.

"Fuck your Mother's face" he said and give me a pat on the back. I moved in front of her and stood still for a moment. My gorgeous mom who had just made me dinner a few hours ago, was now sitting on the ground waiting for me to slam my cock into her mouth. Looking up at me she licked her lips and then stuck her tongue out. I slid my cock deep into her throat and preceded to roughly fuck her face. Spit and drool was running down her chin and the black from her mascara was running down from her eyes.

I pumped and pumped knowing that I was close but trying to get every last ounce of pleasure that I could from what was happening. Who knew when this was going to happened again? Maybe it never would. I tried doing the classic "think about something awful to keep yourself from cumming" trick. It worked for about 2 seconds until I looked down at sight that was my Mother. I took my hands off the back of her head but she continued taking my cock all the way to my balls. She then stopped, looked me in the eyes and shook her head back and forth with my entire cock in her throat.

"Uh" I groaned while all my Dad could do was laugh. "That one used to get me right away too Son. You'll get used to it."

"I'll get used to it?" Holy shit, was this going to be happening again and maybe..."I'm going to cum" I suddenly said as I felt like I was going to explode. I looked down at my Mom and asked her where she wanted it.

"That's up to you Son" I heard my Dad say.

I pulled my dick out and starting stroking my cock inches from my Mom's face. She reached out and gently tickled my balls with her fingernails which sent me over the edge. I looked down as my mom closed her eyes and I felt the first rope rocket out and hit her left eye, the second was a thick, white clump and landed on her right eye. The third and fourth shots were quick bursts that slammed into the middle of her face and flew onto her hair and over her head onto the couch behind her. I felt my knees getting weak as the fifth and six shots landed on her left cheek.

I felt my right leg start to shake and Mom reached out to grab it. She kissed my leg and the shaking immediately stopped. She looked up at me and opened her eyes. She was a slutty, sexy mess. Mascara running down from her eyes, cum plastered across her face, eyelashes and hair. She brought her finger up to her chin and began twirling a glob of cum and spit around her finger. She spun it several times before bringing it up to her mouth and swallowing it.

"Oh my God" was all I could get out as I looked down upon my Mother.

"It looks like our Son can shoot a pretty big load" Dad said as he started to walk over while stroking his big dick. He pointed at Mom and said "You're not done quite yet."

A smile grow on her face as she took the first few inches of his dick. "It's not going to take too long baby. Watching what your son did to you put me on edge" he said as he pulled his dick out and began to stroke it.

Mom repositioned and set herself up at the feet of my Dad. "I'm going to cum" he moaned as he shot thick rope after rope straight at her face. The powerful bursts covered almost every inch of her that was still clean. She quickly gobbled up the last two bursts and then took his cock all the way down to the base. She sucked his cock completely dry before looking up at him.

"You didn't cleanup your Son did you? Get over there and finish the job". Mom started to slowly crawl over to the chair where I was sitting when Dad bent over and gave her a slap on the ass which caused her to yelp. "Pickup the pace" he told her as she hustled over to clean up the mess that she caused.

"Good girl" Dad told her. "You like sucking on your Son's big cock don't you?"

"Uh-huh" she groaned. It was a little tough for her to properly answer with a mouthful of her Son.

"That's what I like to hear" Dad said. "Now Son, go get something to eat and I think there are a few protein shakes in the refrigerator. Get your energy back. Your mother is going to want you at 100 percent."

"We're not done?" I asked.

"Done? We're just getting started" Dad said to me with that smirk on his face.

matt4444
matt4444
48 Followers
12