Son of a Preacher man Ch. 02: Next Sunday

Story Info
Sandra goes back for more.
2.2k words
4.32
24.1k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsSandra
MsSandra
135 Followers

Sandra looked at herself in the mirror... Since she had gotten home and cleaned up she had been thinking about what she had done. She felt ashamed by what she had done in the basement of that church with a man young enough to be her son. Her face was still flush from her escapade and her lips full and plush from biting back her screams. Her vagina still sore and tender from the pounding and from cumming so many times on that huge black cock; she allowed her hand to slide over it now. Her nipples jumped to attention as her palm rubbed against her swollen clit.

Sunday morning came around quickly and Sandra slid from her warm bed. Her pussy had been aching in anticipation all night, crying out for her to rub it, finger it, put some inanimate object inside of it but she had resisted. She enjoyed the ache, the feeling of overwhelming desire that had her now rushing to shower and dress for church... for her Sabbath fuck that she knew was coming soon. She showered quickly and slid her new stockings up over her nude bottom. The red dress she donned was silky and hugged all her curves. She picked a pair of black high heels that made her calves pop and added 6 inches to her height. She kept her makeup light and let her long straight hair fall to the top of her tight bottom.

Dale was waiting near the back of the congregation making small talk with the other ushers but all the while looking out for her. As usual she didn't come in until his father had left the welcoming precession and headed for the pulpit. His eyes scanned her from head to toes... instant erection. The same reaction he always had to her... He took a seat two rows back from her. He knew he needed to sit away from her this week since his wife had been asking him who she was and why he had sat next to her last week. He had blown it off the best he could saying it was the only available seat and he hadn't even had a chance to get her information as service had already started when he had sat down. His wife wasn't stupid but she often chose to believe what he told her to keep the peace at home. He wasn't stupid either and knew better than to push his luck.

Sandra had seen Dale as she walked past him and she knew he was watching her. She showed him no recognition as she found a seat in the 5th row. She could also feel his presence from the 8th row as the service started. They had not talked about if or when they would meet but she felt she would know when the time was right.

As the service progressed she allowed her eyes to meet the Reverends several times as he stood proudly at the pulpit. His son looked a lot like him; tall, dark, muscular with chiseled facial features even down to the cleft chin. There was a message in his eyes but she wouldn't allow herself to read it. She looked away....

Dale and the other ushers stood up to take the offering. He had already arranged to handle her area with the other ushers. Slowly he made his way toward her pew, staring into her eyes as he came closer and closer. Every time her eyes wandered up and down his body he felt his dick jump against his thigh and he would notice her eyes widening as she noticed it. He wanted to fuck her right here and right now! Thoughts of bending her over the pew and slamming his rock hard dick deep inside of her made him crazy! Dam what a sight that would be!!!! As he passed her the offering plate he slipped her a note that he held with it.

Sandra let the note slip onto the seat beside her as she placed her money into the plate and passed it on. Once he had stepped past she picked it up and read it. Meet me down stairs in the hall in 5 minutes. Simple and to the point the note told her what she wanted to know. She waited a couple minutes then slipped out the back and down the stairs. She didn't have long to wait before he came down and took her hand, leading her to the end of the hallway and up a back staircase. He took out a key and unlocked the door at the top of the stairs. She didn't know where he was taking her but she followed eagerly.

Dale opened the door to his father's office and pulled her inside. The office was situated right behind the stage that the choir box was on. There was another door that opened up to the pulpit platform, the very platform that his father now occupied. He pulled Sandra's hot body up against his and cupped her face in his hands as his mouth found hers in a fierce kiss. She moaned against his mouth and pushed her pelvis into his erection. She was ready, more than ready, for him to take her. Her vagina was on fire and so wet that she could feel the moisture on her thighs. Suddenly he turned her around and shoved her face down onto his father's desk. He yanked up the hem of her dress and bared her behind to him.

Sandra gasped as her face came in contact with the desk but didn't make a move to right herself. She enjoyed the roughness of new passion! She smiled as she felt his large hands grip her bare ass and spread her open to him. Then she felt his long tongue against her swollen pussy as he licked her from front to back, her body jerked up and allowed him to lick even deeper. She felt him bury his face into her opening as he pulled her vagina open with his fingertips. He slurped and sucked and licked at her juices as her entire body trembled at the assault. She continued to arch her back and allow him more access to her as she moaned primal animal noises. Suddenly she felt his tongue flick against her anus and his huge fingers plunged into her hot pussy! Oh God! The sensation of him licking her ass and fingering her pussy caused her to squirt her juices all over his hand!

Dale had never licked a woman's ass before but the reaction he was getting made him enjoy it more than he had imagined he ever could. This woman made him want to do things he had never dreamed of before. He pushed his tongue past the tightness and into her anus. Her juices flowed out onto the palm of his hand and he replaced his tongue with his wet fingers. He pushed first one and then two fingers into her ass. As she arched into his hand and he felt her open wider for her he added another finger and began finger fucking her tight ass hole hard.

Sandra lifted her ass higher to him and purred with pleasure and his long, thick fingers impaled her. Fuck she had always loved anal sex but it had been a long time since she had even thought about getting a good ass fucking. She turned and looked over her shoulder at him, "Oh yes baby! "she urged him on. "Fuck yes! That feels so good!"

Dale looked up from her ass and saw the lust in her face. "You want me to fuck that tight little ass hole don't you?" He grinned as she nodded "You want this big nigger dick in that tight white ass?" She nodded again. "Tell me...."

Sandra smiled at him. "Yes, I want that huge black dick in my ass!"

Dale shook his head and slapped her hard on her right ass cheek. "Nigger! Say you want this nigger dick in your tight white ass!" He looked down at her gapping ass hole where his fingers had been and started to unzip his pants and pull his monstrous dick out.

"Oh god yes!" she panted "I want you to fuck my tight white ass with that nigger fucking cock!" She watched as he rubbed the massive tool against her waiting hole. Her whole body was shaking in anticipation. "Mmm oh yeah baby, let me feel that hard dick against my ass! Slap it against my fucking ass hole!"

He slapped the massive rock hard cock against her anal opening and watched as her hole puckered with each slap as if to beg for him to slide in. He let out a primal grunt as he finally just gave in and pushed the huge head into her tightness. It was tight, real tight.... The wetness from her vagina had long since dried up so he bent over slightly and spit into her ass wetting the tip of his dick and her puckered pleasure hole. Once he had her nice and wet he slid right in. He could feel the resistance and then the point when she opened up to him completely and he was able to slide all 10 inches in balls deep. He ground in to her deeply and then began to pound in and out of that forbidden pleasure pot. Grunting and growling with each plunge.

Sandra moaned and let her face fall back on to the desk as he plowed into her. Her body spasming over and over and her eyes rolling up into her head as she orgasmed from her ass. The sound of the choir singing pounding in her head reminding her that they were just steps away from them. She felt his hands grip her waist hard to enable him to thrust deeper and keep her from moving away!. The feel of his fingers digging into her soft skin made her want more. "Oh yeah baby, make it hurt! Slap my ass! Slap it hard!" The first slap caught her off guard even though she had begged for it. It hurt like hell but she loved the pain and bit her lip to stifle the scream.

Dale slapped her ass over and over again leaving red hand prints on her ivory skin. Dam if she didn't like some painful shit! His hand was stinging from slapping her so he knew her ass had to hurt, let alone the fact that his dick was all the way inside of her bowel. But fuck! She loved it! Hell, he loved it too! What was not to love about it? His black dick buried deep in her tight white ass; fucking her as hard as he wanted and she actually loved it too?

He felt her ass muscles clamp down on his dick and it drove him over the edge.... He growled as he shoved in one last time and exploded a huge load of hot sperm into her anal canal. "Aaarggghhh! Fuck yes!" He grasped her by the shoulders and spewed string after string of sticky cum into her. He pulled out and left her lying splayed out on the desk with her ass gaping open and cum dripping from it. "There is a bathroom behind you to the right."

Sandra went to clean up in the bathroom and when she came out he went in. She started to gather up her pocket book and moved toward the back stairs. "Hold up a second." He called from the latrine.

She stood there waiting nervously. The sex was great but she really knew nothing at all about this man. Her high sex drive allowed for her to do what felt good but the embarrassment that followed was overwhelming.

He finally came out and walked over to her. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her sweetly. "I'd like to call you, can I get your number? I really want to see you more and not just once a week at church."

That kiss felt extremely good and she wanted to see him more too but she knew she needed to be careful. If everything came out she doubted that she would be enjoying much more of this treatment. "I can give you my number but text me first so I can let you know if I can talk." She wrote her number and name on a notepad on the desk and gave it to him.

Dale kissed her again and she let her body melt into his arms before pulling away and slipping out the back door. As she did last week she snuck out the back basement door and made her way to her car. She drove away with her desires fulfilled and a smile on her face.

When she pulled into her driveway she saw her husband's truck and quickly checked her makeup and hair. So he was finally home. She wondered which of his women he had spent the night with. He had been cheating on her for years but she knew he would be totally shocked that she had decided to get her some dick on the side. Well her days of looking the fool were now over. Of course there was still one other small matter to work out....

MsSandra
MsSandra
135 Followers