Son of a Witch

Story Info
Rival twin brothers, magic, humiliation. What could go wrong.
2.1k words
4.28
18.6k
20

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers

Son of a Witch Part 1

All characters depicted here are 18+

Jay and Barley were fairly standard boys at first glance. Growing up, the fraternal twins played the same games and attended the same schools. However their similarities ended there. As growing young men, they were worlds apart. High School senior Barley was an athletic type, strong and and social. Yet there was a calmness to his demeanour; Despite being 6 foot tall and full of testosterone he was a cool head, not easily rattled. He was also blessed with dashing good looks and a thick head of auburn hair. Girls and guys alike seemed to lose themselves in his emerald eyes, that both pierced and provoked. In short, he was in the prime of his youth and he was at peace with it.

Jay on the other hand was an obnoxious, overly dramatic, academic. He was a stereotypical drama geek; a dancer with a slim build, jet black hair with brown eyes and pointed features. To top it off he had an enormous superiority complex. He believed he surpassed everyone in school and that his talents were unmatchable. His good looks only reinforced his already overinflated ego. He had acquaintances who would cheerfully say they were his friends, but to him they were tools to be manipulated and discarded. In his mind he was a god among children who were privileged to be within touching distance of his glory.

Jay's lofty image of himself and Barley's laid back demeanour were not entirely unmerited. Their mother was a witch and by inheritance, so were they. This mystical and powerful heritage had quickly gone to Jay's head; he was blessed with the gift of magic! His inferior classmates were but mere mortals. How dare they think of themselves anything close to his majesty. Barley's chilled perspective however, was based on his belief that there was no problem that their mother couldn't "magic" away. Scraped knee? Healing spell! Acne? Skin rejuvenation elixir! Whatever issue the world presented, magic held the solution. However Barley left the sorcery to his mother. He wasn't comfortable playing the boy witch just yet. He saw it took the challenge out of life so he left the magic to Jay who had no hesitation using his average skills in magic to fulfil his every desire. From prank ing his so-called friends, to inflicting humiliating punishments on any jocks that crossed him; magic was what separated him from everyone else and he was going to use it to whatever advantage he could find. He loved his power and he especially loved that Barley couldn't do what he could.

He could never forget the day that he and his brother had decided to show off they're skills. Jay, although moderately skilled, was no prodigy but he threw himself at the art, studying endlessly to learn. Barley was a laymen who could always perform magic but he simply never understood how it worked. So when they were asked to perform some tricks at a family gathering, naturally Jay leapt at the chance to show off and Barley was hesitant. Jay played it cool and did some simple tricks; floating a teapot to serve tea and changing the colour of the curtains. Barley was to distracted and couldn't focus. He hated the outfit his mother had forced him to wear for the occasion and his nervous brain couldn't stop fixating on it. It was a multicoloured traditional warlocks robe that looked horrible and was itchy as hell. He didn't want to think about what it was made of.

"Please mom! Why do I need to wear this" he whined "Can't I please go change?" he asked

"After you've performed I promise you can go change okay?"

The boy's mother Morgan was a very devoted mother. She had raised them in her families arts ever since they day she knew they had the gift. She sensed a great power in both of the boys from a young age and was eager to ensure that they both knew how to control it.

Barley grumbled under his breath as Jay finished his performance, taking an extravagant bow to all the aunts, uncles and cousins in attendance. It was finally Barley's turn. His spell of choice was a teleportation spell. It was an advanced one but he always had an affinity for it, much to Jay's frustration. His target was to send the family pet parrot, Pernasus, back to its cage in his mothers bedroom. He focused as much as he could, but his mind was fixated on how embarrassed he was to be standing in front of his entire family in this ridiculous outfit. Magic performance was the only thing that could shake his Zen like calmness. He pointed one hand at Pernasus whilst his other scratched frantically at his side. Quickly he heard the gentle whooshing sound of the spell working. He looked ahead and noticed that the beloved family pet was still flying around the room and heading for the open window.

*giggle*

That sound pulled him back to his family who were all staring not at the rogue bird making a break for freedom, but at him. It was then that Jay roared with laughter pointing and laughing at his brother. Barley could feel it but didn't want to admit it was true. He felt lighter, colder, less.....itchy.

He looked down to realise he was completely naked. The cold breeze had made his modest sized cock shrivel to an embarrassing two inch twig poking out of an unkempt bush of pubes. His well defined abs and swelling biceps were of little comfort to him as he looked up to the sight of all his family laughing and jeering. His aunties were all making crude little signs with there thumbs and fingers to indicate his shrunken state, whilst the uncles all had a look of "poor kid, but damn it's funny" on their faces. His cousins were simply laughing and pointing at him. He couldn't figure out what happened but he strongly suspected Jay had a hand in this. He broke this chain of thought to realise he was flashing his whole family. He clasped his hands over his cock and ran out the room and up the stairs to his room to get dressed.

Over the next few days his mother tried desperately to console him but it was no good. The experience had cemented the idea that he never wanted to use magic ever again. Of course Jay loved all of this. He made sure to tease his brother, telling him...

"There wasn't much to see. You want me to brew you a growth potion for that nub?"

All of this teasing was Jays plot to discourage Barley from doing magic, making Jay the unchallenged master in the house. But through all this their mother grew worried for Barley. Jay was clearly leaps and bounds ahead. What might become of Barley if he didn't nourish his gift? This remained the case for years until Jay's antics crossed the line.

Barley still hadn't practiced magic since that day and instead focused on mortal hobbies like basketball and friends. He was popular with all his team as one of they're best players. Any time he walked into the locker room he was greeted with friendly cheers. One Monday after practice, he came into the locker room full of his teammates in various stages of undress. He often thought about how he measured up against his team mates. At 5 inches hanging soft and 7 hard he knew he was a lucky guy (certainly luckier than some of his teammates). It was this day however that he was on pickup duty after class so all his teammates were dressed by the time he hit the showers.

He finished washing, wrapped a towel round his trim waist and came back into the open area to find an unusual sight; Jay standing on top of a bench reaching on top of the lockers.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Barley asked

Jay jumped, startled from the unexpected company.

There was a loud CRASH like the sound of crystal smashing from seemingly nowhere

"Noooo, god damn it! You imbecile! Look what you made me do!" Jay exclaimed angrily.

"What the hell are you talking about, what are you up to?" Barley asked.

Jay was turning horridly heading for the door

"None of your business dumbo, go play with your basketballs with the rest of the little mortals".

Barley knew that this level of smug was not unusual, but he knew he was definitely up to something. Before another thought could enter his mind, a rush of pain shot through his body, causing him to let out a frustrated growl.

Barley felt a sharp object digging into his foot but saw nothing he could be standing on. Jay didn't hang around to see his brother figure things out. As he left, Barley knelt down to feel the ground. He could feel hundreds of little sharp shards but couldn't see anything. He quickly summarised that Jay must've been messing with an invisibly spell. Although he didn't practice magic, he was still a natural at spotting it.

He thought back to years earlier, his mother teaching them this spell. The task was to turn a book invisible. Jay achieved the simple incantation with little difficulty but Barley just could not get it right, always turning himself invisible by accident. Jay would laugh saying "you look way better like this" as his mother uttered the counter spell.

"Revelia....revestia....REVALSO!" He said.

Instantly before him, a pile of shattered purple glass appeared on the floor of the locker room. He quickly glossed over the fact he'd just practiced magic for the first time in years and realised what jay was up to. He knew that the glass was that of a smashed crystal ball. Jay was always fond of these even though he'd never used them right. He could only look into one to look out of another. Barley had always wondered if Jay had ever heard of a webcam.

Barley knew then that his brother had once again been using magic for his own perverted purposes, but he wanted to make sure he knew for certain before he confronted him on it. He thought if only the ball was in one piece,he could look and see where the other one was. He remembered the spell to fix things that he learned years ago but never mastered. This time was different, for the first time he wasn't simply doing it because his mum was teaching him, he really wanted it to work, and it did.

"RECONFARIO!" He said. With a whirl, the shards reconfigured into the misty purple glass ball. He felt a strange tinge of pride as he finally managed to perform some actual magic. He looked into the ball and whispered to it, "Show me what Jay is doing." He saw a flurry of visions. He saw Jay planting the ball in the locker room and spending 20 minutes trying to turn it invisible. He saw his teammates coming in and stripping off, messing around. He saw his friends naked, showering and changing, there varying sized cocks swinging or in some cases bouncing around the room. He was confused as to what it all meant, he then saw Jay and it all made sense. Jay was sitting hunched over in what Barley recognised as the school toilets, instead of his usually poised perfect face he was panting staring into the ball in his left hand, his right hand viciously jutting up and down near his waist. The picture was fuzzy so Barley couldn't see what his brother's other hand was doing but he knew exactly what was happening.

Barley was furious. He stood up and stormed over to his locker not caring that his towel had fallen to the floor. As he marched over he felt his cock bouncing up and down with every step, it was now he realised he was rock hard. He stared at his cock puzzled. He'd seen his friends naked hundreds of times but never gotten a boner before. he'd jerked off to guys before but he'd never thought much into it, but now he was as hard as he'd ever been and badly wanted to take care of his new problem. But he had to get home and confront Jay. It was one thing to act an asshole and treat everyone like dirt, but spying on him and his friends for his own sick games was too far. And Barley wasn't going to stand for it.

End of part 1


Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers