Son of a Witch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found spells and potions that Jay had taken note of. All had some kind of affiliation with growth or enlargement. Jay was pretty average height so barley assumed what these spells could be for and it made him smile.

The evidence was stacking against Jay now but Barely paused his thought of Jays secret shame when he found an unsettling section of the book. Each page had a Polaroid Jay had stuck into the page. The quality was a bit poor but Barley new exactly what these were. They were photos of a crystal ball. Barley knew it must've been the one Jay was using to look through the other one he'd placed in the locker room because in each photo he saw the image of one of his teammates completely naked.

He could see each of his team members exposed bodies from head to toe. This exploitation of his friends made him mad enough but Jay had noted commentary on each photo. In fact Jay had ranked all of Barleys teammates on some kind of spectrum.

Danny Cornish

face: ugly

cock: pathetic (like a sad button)

rank #7.

Wish he'd get in some kind of accident so he'd stop ruining the image

Martin brown

face: meh

cock: could do better (carrot, but I want cumcumber)

rank #6

not terrible but I wouldn't tell him that

Barely scanned through the pages pausing when he saw an entry for his best friend Eliot.

Eliot Parnelli

Face: perfect

Cock: incredible (eggplant)

Rank #2

At his best when he's quiet. As soon as I perfect that mind control spell this ones gonna be near the top of my hit list.

Barley couldn't believe this. Jay was planning on using magic to essential force his best friends into who knows what. The only solace was that if Jay was as under-equipped as Barley suspected then his friends weren't in too much danger. Still he wouldn't stand for Jay traumatising his best friend.

He rushed through the pages looking to move past this twisted section until he stopped.

Barely Wardwood

face: failed version of mine

cock: no comment (soon to be mine)

rank# does not place

Bloated dumbass with nothing going for him. Would only keep him for spare parts.

Barley flared with rage and slammed the book against the wall. He could feel tears building in his eyes. How could Jay say such horrible things. For all they endlessly butted heads he still loved Jay. But now he had nothing but contempt, and what did he mean by "soon to be mine"? Regardless Jay was going to pay for this.

He went to turn away to leave the room till he spotted the book open at the back page. His curiosity got the best of him so he picked it up.

It was a chart of measurements consisting of 7 columns numbered 12-18. Each column had the 12 months of the years going down one after the other. All of columns 12-17 were full and 18 was almost full with only October left.

Barely knew that each year must have counted not from January to December but from October to November. The only reason he could think of this was that they were counting birthday to birthday since the boys birthday was October 29th. Not too far away.

What was particularly odd was that the only varying measurements were in the 12 column. Months November to April all read

S-1.3 H-2.4 C-no

The numbers went up only a couple times and capped off at August in the 14 column where they read

S-2.1 H-3.4 C-no

The numbers stayed the same for the rest of that chart right up till September in the 18 column. The only difference was that the months read C-yes after the 16 column

Barley had a hard time making sense of it all till he spotted and index key on the back cover of the book. It read.

S=soft

H=hard

C=cum

It all made sense. These were the measurements of Jays dick. Barley paused as the realisation hit him. He began to laugh to himself, he couldn't stop if he tried. He sat on the window ledge to steady himself. This was the perfect leverage for his brother. He'd seen boys on his team who were less endowed and would never have thought to tease them as he thought it was cruel. But a little bit of cruel was what Jay needed.

Barley still half couldn't believe it. If this was true it would mean that Jays cock was only 2.1 inches long soft and 3.4 inches hard. What did that even look like? Every time he thought of it he laughed a little more. The idea of every time Jay acted a cocky prick, there was a minuscule little mushroom sized nub bouncing around in his shorts. The added shame of Jay having not been able to cum till he was 16 was again hard to imagine. But damn hilarious.

His thoughts were shook violently by an all to familiar sound.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" Jay screamed storming into the room.

Barley looked up to see Jay but he didn't look himself. He looked out of breath, his hair wasn't its usual state of perfect and his fancy designer fleece was wrapped around his waist like an apron covering his front.

Barley knew this was it. The confrontation they'd been building to but his confidence was still shook. He needed one last test to prove to himself he was ready.

He stood with his strong legs planted to the ground still clad in only Jays tight boxers which were surely leaving nothing to the imagination as he knew his cock was hard as stone. Running off to the side leaving a nice long outline of his large member. With Jays diary still in his left hand he raised his right and with a slight flick of his fingers said, "Locomatio!"

With a swift slam the door closed making Jay almost leap out his skin. He turned to look at the door then back at barley unknowing that his life had just changed in the worst way possible. The image was no longer two rivalling alphas in a stand off but a little lamb in the den of a lion and Jay looked terrified.

With a wicked smile Barley said, "We need to talk..."

End of part 3

12