Son of a Witch Pt. 04

Story Info
Barley confronts his brother Jay, using magic to expose him.
4.3k words
4.48
6.7k
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers

Son of a witch part 4

All characters depicted here are 18+, thank you to alice_looking for help with the editing.

"So Jay, you've been studying hard I see" Barley asked calmly.

Barley began pacing back and forth along the widow, still openly reading Jay's diary deliberately trying to psyche him out. It was working.

Jay was trapped in place like a deer in the headlights. He felt like he'd stepped into an entirely new reality where everything he knew was different. Where his brother was in his room, when barley was cocky and doing magic successfully, where he himself felt vulnerable. It terrified him, and he could only watch Barley pace slowly wearing only his own boxers. Barley stood straight up with his strong shoulders back and his toned chest pushing out. Every time he stopped to turn he cocked his hips a little, almost like he was showing off his ass which Jay couldn't deny look plump and tight as hell.

"Yea looks like you've been studying too" Jay said, trying to match Barley's dominant tone of voice.

"Finally found a spell you could pull off?" He said sneeringly.

"Yea actually, turns out I can pull off more than one." He said, raising his eyes from the diary to shoot Jay a challenging glare.

He took a moment to regard the look on Jay's face. He was trying to play it cool as always but the cracks were there to see. Barley could see the rage in his brother's eyes, the frustration that Jay was waiting with baited breath to hear just how much his brother knew. But Barley was going to take his time showing what cards were in his hand.

"Well could you take a break to explain to me why you're in my room?" Jay was desperate to do only two things. Get his diary back, and get Barley out of his room.

Barley knew he had Jay cornered.

"Hmm. Interesting."

"What's interesting?" Jay growled.

"Hmm? Oh nothing...just interesting you'd ask why I'm in your room but not why I'm reading your diary? Or wearing your underwear?" He asked in a fake tone.

"Well I assume your tiny little brain finally snapped and you've gone crazy," Jay said cruelly, "Would be a blessing really, we could finally cart you off to a facility and be done with you."

Barley noticed that Jay was being more harsh than usual in his comments, this could only mean that Jay was beginning to sweat. He also noted the comical irony of Jay ridiculing anyone on a diminutive body part, he'd need to remember that for later.

"Haha I can assure you my little brain is working fine; In fact I've just been reading a really interesting book. Want me to read you some?"

Jay froze solid. The wind had been knocked out his lungs, he couldn't respond in time.

"'December 4th, Eliot came over to hang out with the moron,' I assume that's what you call me in your diary, yes?" Barley taunted doing his best impression of a teacher dissecting Jay's work.

"Stop." Jay said firmly, although he could feel himself losing any control of the situation.

"Eliot was wearing a green v neck and some light teal shorts. Whenever he jogs a can see the outline of his dong bobbing around..." He said in a high pitch voice parodying Jay's own.

"Shut up that's private!" Jay Barked.

"I passed him on the stairs and looked at his butt when he went up. I hope he didn't spot my stiffie..." Barley said in a childish voice, squatting to cover his crotch in a mocking imitation.

"I SAID STOP!"

"I jerked off thinking about him until I..." Barley started, getting cut off.

"ENOUGH! ZASURIA!" Jay screamed pointing his index and middle finger at Barley. A bright flash and a small chain of lightning shot out from Jay's finger tips. Barley panicked, he suddenly realised he didn't have his origami bird with the protection spell. He flinched for a moment expecting pain, but was treated to a pleasant sight. Pleasant for him at least.

Jay was standing in perfect stance for the spell. He'd said the word perfectly and used the correct gesture. And yet he was still standing with a small chain of electricity stuck to his fingers reaching only a foot or so into the air. He'd meant for it to fire across and hit Barley but all he'd done is make himself look a pitiful failure.

"Hmm well that's embarrassing, interesting choice of spell though. Maybe you should try a simpler one next time." Barley said tauntingly.

"I....uh.." Jay stuttered as the small magic bolt slowly shrivelled up and dissipated.

"Must be hard hearing this so I'll stop, why don't we talk about what happened in the locker room instead?"

Jay froze up again. He wasn't ready for this, he never got caught no matter what he was doing. He was a master mind at getting away with anything shady he wanted to do. He'd never been so firmly put in place and yet all Barley had done so far was close a door and read to Jay from his own diary. Jay could only imagine what else Barley was capable of, and he was soon to find out.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jay thought his best shot was to lie, he was wrong.

"Fine don't talk to me about that either, why don't you give me your opinion on a spell?" Barley said taking the proper stance.

"What? No just get out!"

"Just one I promise"

Barley launched his left hand forward, Palm first in the air. He concentrated on his mothers teachings. He thought back to the garage, the desire he had for pleasure and the satisfying payoff at the end. He worked to reorientate those same emotions, to desire the spell to work correctly and give him that same pleasure when it worked.

"METAPORTUS CRISERTIA!"

There was no sound or the usual gust of the teleport spell working, for a moment Jay had hope that maybe everything till now was a flook. That maybe Barley just got lucky and was still inept at magic.

"Haha was that your attempt at a teleport spell, pathetic. For one you didn't even get the incantation right. It's just Metaportus, what the hell is 'Crisertia' supposed to do?" Jay asked smugly, confident he was back in the driver seat.

Barley smiled subtlety; He still had no confirmation that the spell had worked, but after Jay's little flash of arrogance he wanted it to work more than ever. Seeing Jay's reaction would be the perfect reward for a spell well done.

"I'm not surprised you don't remember it, it's sort of like an add on that changes the effects of other spells." Barley explained.

He felt a small tinge of pride, he'd never felt like such a natural before.

"Specifically Crisertia adds a condition that needs to be met before the spell can work. Remember? Mom used to use it on the cookies to teleport them to her anytime someone else opened the jar."

Jay did remember this, he couldn't remember the spell since he hadn't researched how to counter it. He'd just smash the jar, take a cookie, and then magically fix it.

"It's handy for laying traps or sneak attacks, but right now I just want to use it as a test for you"

Jay was scared now and it showed. He was visibly perspiring, beginning to tremble slightly. And his cheeks were beginning to burn red.

"Why should I put up with this, why don't I just walk away and tell mom you've been in my room and messing around with my stuff?" Jay said scrambling to find a way out of this predicament.

"Bad idea, cause if you do I'll tell her what I found in the locker room. I may not be able to tell the police and risk exposing our family but we both know if she knew what you were using magic for she'd give you a punishment far worse than any life sentence."

Jay still hadn't confessed but he may as well have. Everything about him looked guilty as sin. He figured his best move was to play along. How bad could whatever Barley had in mind really be. If only he knew.

"What kind of test is it then?" He growled

Barley had the wheel.

"Smart move, it's a simple test. Well simple for most, you might struggle with a bit at first. It's a lie detector test."

Jay didn't like the sound of this at all.

"Metaportus is of course a teleport spell but right now the one I cast is locked behind specific criteria than only you can break. Specifically I've cast it so it will only take effect if you lie."

"I don't get it. If I lie I teleport? That's your big threat?" Jay said puzzled.

"Not quite but I won't explain it, I'm pretty confident you'll see soon enough."

Barley took a moment to take in the image of Jay in front of him. His slim dancers build was wearing a tight fitting long sleeve shirt with a Dark wine checkered pattern on it on his top half and a pair of black slim fit jeans on the bottom. His shoes were a stylish pair of purple suede high tops. He had a wristlet with a bunch of little charms around it on his wrist. Around his waist was his favourite dark green fleece, tied at the back covering his front midsection like an apron. Adding in socks and underwear that made 6 items all together, all he needed then was 6 questions.

Jay broke eye contact with barley for a second. Drawn down by a twitch in his brothers crotch. He saw the long thick outline of Barley's cock pressed hard against the fabric. They were a dark shade so it was hard to tell but he could swear he could spot a dark patch of pre cum near the tip. Was Barley getting off on this somehow? He was full of resentment, not only for his brothers obnoxiously large dick but that his discomfort was fulling Barley's erection.

His train of thought was broken by Barley's voice.

"First question. Start with something easy, are you a boy?"

Jay's eyes flared, what the hell was that supposed to mean?

"Yes of course moron!" Jay roared.

Nothing happened, no magic of any kind.

"Okay just checking. Question two, is your name Jay Scorpio Wardwood?"

Jays confusion refused to subside. What was the point of this?

"Yes it is, you know tha..." Jay started.

There was a quick high pitch whistle of and faint breeze that hit Jay. He looked down in confusion to see what happened. All he could see was that his fleece wasn't wrapped around his waist anymore. Barley noticed that the crotch of Jay's jeans looked very loose, despite being slim fit.

"What the hell!" Jay yelled.

This was it, the much desired confirmation that the spell worked. Jay looked around frantically for his fleece and saw it on the bed folded neatly. He started over to get it but was stopped in his tracks.

"GORGONIS PODIASO!" Barley shouted pointing at Jay's feet.

"Hey cut it out, this isn't funny you dick!"

Jay could still move but his feet felt like they weighed a ton. He could just barely pull them a hair width off the ground but almost passed out with the effort.

"Just making sure you don't go running off"

"What is this? Why did my fleece disappear?"

"It didn't dumbo you know that, it teleported when you lied. Your name isn't Jay, it's Jeremiah."

It was true, he hated his name and told everyone it was just Jay.

"No one calls me that!" He said getting noticeably enraged.

"Doesn't matter, you lied so the fleece teleported. And that's what's gonna keep happening if you don't tell the truth." Barley explained calmly.

"That doesn't make any sense, every time I lie my fleece is gonna telep...."

A flush of fear flew over Jay's face as he put it together. Every time he lied he'd lose a piece of clothing until... No he couldn't even think of what would happen. His worst fears were confirmed when he saw Barley raise his eyebrows in acknowledgment. Surely his brother would stop before he was naked right?

"No...no yo..you.....you can't be serious." Jay stuttered.

"Oh trust me I am." Barley reassured him.

"God please no don't do this to me, I haven't done anything wrong."

"Well then you have nothing to worry about, just tell the truth and nothing bad will happen."

Jay stood terrified, wondering just how far Barley would take this.

"Let's try another question, what's my favourite colour?"

"How the hell should I know?"

"Boysenberry." Barley replied.

"What?"

"That's yours isn't it?" Barley asked

"No!" Jay replied, refusing to give him the satisfaction of being right.

Another whistle paired with a breeze and Jay felt himself drop only about a half inch, but with a hard thud due to the spell weighing down his feet. He'd just lost his shoes which were placed at the foot of his bed and out of reach.

"Hey that didn't count!" Jay yelled, feeling cheated.

"Sure it does, this isn't a complex game Jay, it only has one rule. You lie: you lose"

Jay was ready to scream at the top of his lungs until he was caught off guard by another whistling breeze. He suddenly felt colder as the gentle gust hit his bare chest. He looked down to see his shirt was gone leaving his defined slim midsection on display. Barley hadn't seen his brother in any state of undress in years and had to admit, he wasn't disappointed. Jay's body was lean with a nice set of swimmers abs. His chest was less developed but still nice. His nipples were dark and sticking out like two little thorns on his smooth chest. Barley noticed that Jay had no hair on his chest or mid section. Even as far down as where his abdomen hit his jeans, there was no sign of a snail trail leading down to a pubic bush.

Jay wrapped his arms around his front covering as much of himself as he could. His upright confident posture went to hell as he hunched over trying to preserve his modesty.

"Haha! Oh wow that's not a bad body you've got there Jay. Little slim but if that's what works for you I guess..."

"What the hell happened? I didn't tell a lie!"

"True but you didn't actually answer the first question about my favourite colour. Probably should have mentioned if you don't know the answer then it doesn't count but if u don't give an answer then you lose"

"Fucks sake! Shut up and stop this, this isn't fair! I never did anything to you."

"Are you kidding? You've teased and berated me for years you little shit. Talking down to me like you're some kind of God and I'm just an ant under your shoe."

"Well maybe if you remembered your place I wouldn't need to keep putting you there with the rest of peasants!" Jay growled through gritted teeth.

"Peasants? Listen to yourself! You're fucking delusional. You're not even losing clothes saying that because you're not lying, you actually believe this psycho shit." Barley said in disbelief.

"Because it's true dumbass!" Jay shrieked.

Barley was fuming. He wanted to beat the crap out of Jay so bad. But he restrained himself, thinking how much better he could punish Jay just by making him lie and dig his own grave.

"Well tell me if this is true, have you been spying on my friends?"

Jay couldn't believe this, he knew Barley had seen him in the locker room but he didn't realise he figured out what he was doing.

"What are you...."

"I found your crystal ball, put it back together actually. I'd answer quick too if I were you."

"Alright fine. Yes I did"

"Wow you actually told the truth, must feel weird for you."

Jay scowled at his brother, maybe telling the truth was the way out. But surely he could figure a way out of admitting to anything Barley didn't know about.

"Next question, why were you spying on us?"

Jay thought he'd found a loophole. He could say it was for a prank. He thought Barley didn't know he'd been jerking off. And if he worded it right then maybe he could technically tell the truth.

"It was a prank, I was looking at you all so I could tell my friends about your dick sizes." he said innocently.

"Really? That's the reason?" Barley asked sceptically.

"Yes."

Another gust hit Jay making him shiver as it shot down to his feet stealing away his socks.

"Nice try but you can't trick your way out of this. I told you you lie at all and you lose. Now do I need to ask again or do you want to fess up?"

Jay considered his limited options. He had noticed that Jay had asked another question so he didn't have long.

"No I'll answer." he said quickly.

What could he do? Just stand here silently and let his dignity vanish slowly until the unthinkable happened? Or could he bear to admit some of his most shameful acts to his brother. Acts that he didn't even know if Barley was aware of so could he risk unnecessarily exposing his secrets? There must be a way around this he thought.

"I was doing it so I could look at your friends naked.....because I wanted to jerk off looking at them." he said timidly.

Barley was happy he'd broken Jay into being honest but also a little disappointed as it meant he wouldn't lose any more clothing. Or so he thought.

Another gust broke Barleys train of thought. After gathering his thoughts he spotted Jay sporting a new look, a quite comical one. There in all his glory was the mighty Jay, wearing nothing but Barley's boxers and a mortified face. Barley had forgotten that he'd inadvertently swapped the boys underwear earlier. It sent his focus down to his own crotch, feeling his dick twitch viciously up against the two sizes too small boxers of his brother. Jay on the other hand looked ridiculous. He had to rush his hands away from covering his chest to grab the boxers he was wearing. Being way too big for his slender frame, Barley's underwear looked as if unaided they would slide right down and off Jay's smooth bare legs.

"Huh that's odd. I thought you told the truth." Barley said confused, as far as he was aware Jay had been spying on his friends to jerk off. Or was there something he still didn't know?

"I did! You cast a dodgy spell, now end it before my head gets teleported off my shoulders." Jay ranted feverishly, desperate for this to end.

"Not so fast, it's worked fine so far so you must have lied. Did you?"

"NO! YOU KNOW I DIDNT!"

A penultimate breeze took the wristlet off Jay's arm, sending it to join the neat pile on his bed.

"Hmmm looks like you're not bro, I'd think carefully if I were you. You only have one shot left." Barley said nodding towards Jay's crotch which he was still clasping with both hands, bunching up the excess material of the oversized underwear.

"Tell the truth."

Jay sighed and took a deep breath.

"I wanted to see which of your teammates had the biggest dick...."

A small threatening breeze began to build until Jay continued.

"Because I...I wanted to use magic....to......to steal it."

The wind subsided, leaving just Jay standing furious at being forced to confess and Barley trying to process what he'd just heard.

"Wha...what? You want to steal one of my friends' cocks? Are you crazy?" He said in disbelief.

Carefully Jay made sure to answer every question

"You heard me, and yes I do, and no I don't think I'm crazy. I wanted to find which of you apes had the biggest dick so I could steal his size for myself. I'm not trying to castrate him or anything, he'll still have a dick it'll just be smaller," Jay explained.

"My god I thought your were just an asshole with a superiority complex but no, your also fucking mental!"

"I'd rather be crazy than stupid! It's not fair, you have everything I've worked for just given to you. Your magic, your friends, your dick everything! It's insane, you have all this and all you do is squander it. Running around with those mortals like you're one of them. I thought that day you flashed the whole family I might finally be done with you. That you'd just give up and go be like all your little mortal friends but noooo you refuse to stop making a joke out of our family. We've all said it for years now. Every one of our cousins at every family gathering, we always make the same joke. 'Oh look who wants a cup of Barley brand coffee? Cause you know from bean to cup, he fucks it up!'"

For the first time in his life Jay knew he'd gone too far. He felt no pity for his Barley, just fear at what he might do in retaliation. He was thrown a curve ball when he saw a single tear roll down his brother's face.

Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers
12