Son of a Witch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barley had never felt so small. As brothers tend to do, Jay knew how to push Barley's buttons, he knew what nerves to strike and what insecurities to bring up to hurt him. And he'd just hit every single one his brother had.

His confidence shook, Barley thought back to his mother and how she had told him of his talent. How he'd already proven himself by trapping Jay like this. He knew everything Jay said was him lashing out just trying to hurt him, now it was his turn.

"How small?" Barley said softly.

Jay had never felt so scared. He couldn't move his feet but thought he was going to collapse in dread.

"Wha...what?"

"You said you wanted to steal the dick size of one of my friends, that he'd still have one, it'd just be smaller. How small would he be Jay?"

"I...I'm not sure. It's not like a trade. I'd just take it from him so he could be as small as I like." Jay explain.

"And how small were you going to leave him?" Barley asked, slowly creeping towards his brother.

"I sup...suppose I was gonna leave him....quite small." Jay confessed.

"Why would you do that? why not stop when you were the same size. Leave him with a decent size still?"

Barley stopped right in front of Jay staring into his eyes.

"Because I...I want all of it."

"And why?" Barley asked as he began circling Jay like a shark. He spoke so soft and calm, every syllable sent a shiver down Jay's spine.

"Because....I want to be bigger....than all of you."

"Bigger where?" He asked placing a single cold hand on Jay's shoulder.

"In my c....cock." Jay said almost inaudibly.

Barley quickly wrapped his arms around Jay from behind and grabbed his arms yanking them up from his crotch and over his head.

"GORGONIS MANUS!" Barley cast loudly.

Jay felt his hands freeze in the air. Try as he may he was now caught in a standing hands over head pose. It was over, he knew what was coming but was powerless to stop it.

"What the fuck are you doing? Stop this please, this is wrong!" He yelled.

"I think it's safe to say you've lost all authority on right and wrong Jay. If you had any conscience you'd know this is neither, this is comeuppance." Barley said confidently walking around to stand in front of his brother, taking in the humbling pose he'd put Jay in.

"No this is torture! This is cruel, you're just trying to humiliate me!"

"And is it working?" Barley said, poised to make his final move, for the moment at least.

For the first time Jay felt a shade of safety. He knew that unlike before there was no use even trying to lie here, obviously he was humiliated so why pretend otherwise.

"Yes...I am." he said stoically, trying to hold onto a single shred of dignity.

"No you're not." Barley growled, reaching forward and grabbing a large handful of the front of the last stitch of clothing Jay had on, "Not yet."

With that Barley squatted down and lined his forearm perpendicular with Jay's legs. Sharply he pushed hard onto the ground with his legs, lifting his torso up and pulling Jay's boxers violently upward.

"AAAAARRRRRG!" Jay screamed at the top of his lungs from the sharp sting from his frontal wedgie.

He could feel the loose fitting underwear floss in between his legs burning the skin as it rubbed roughly over his taint. He could feel his balls being crushed, brutally being pushed back inside his body. Every inch of his groin was in pain as he prayed for it to stop.

*Rrrrrriiiiiiiip*

Barley felt the seams begin to tear. He looked up to see Jay had tears starting down his face. He'd decided it was time to end his brothers pain, but not too fast. He quickly jumped up to his feet, shredding the underwear in the process and pulling them clean of Jay's now exposed groin.

Barley briefly looked at what was left of the boxers he'd so violently snatched from Jay. A shame he thought since they were his, and one of his nicer pairs. But when he looked back to his brother, and his eyes fell down, it had all been so worth it. A wicked sneer turned into a smile, then a giggle and then into an all out cruel laugh at the sight before him.

End of part 4


12