Son of a Witch Pt. 05

Story Info
His shame exposed, Jays body is explored by his brother.
4.2k words
4.54
10.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers

***if you like my stories please consider leaving a comment or rating. Any feedback is always appreciated so i can improve my writing. Thanks all :-)***

All characters depicted here are 18+

Jay was in shock. Even without the spells holding his feet in place and hands over head, he didn't feel he could move if he wanted too. His entire world had come crashing down around him in the space of a few minutes. He'd worked tirelessly for years hiding any weakness or shortcoming. He'd play a cocky role maintaining a facade so well he'd actually convinced himself of his perfection.

This could have been a humbling moment for him. But as the cool air hit every inch of his skin, his only source of heat being the thick blush burning his face, all he could feel was shame. His lean athletic build was on full display, his arms suspended over his head exposing only a sparse dusting of hair under his arms. The rest of his body was remarkably smooth, not a wisp of hair on his chest, abdomen, or even a snail trail. The only note of hair anywhere else was a little bushel of hair on his crotch acting as a topper for his greatest shame.

All Barley's sleuthing had proven correct as he continued to laugh hoarsely. Jay tilted his head in shame to avoid his brother's mocking gaze. His eyes scanned down his own body, and there it was. Nestled in his patch of curly black hair like a little bird egg was his truly tiny cock. He couldn't fool himself with his delusions of grandeur, he knew it was true. For years he'd check many times to find some statistics to say he was average but all he found was confirmation that he was far below it.

Soft it was just a small nub poking straight out with no downward dip, laughably thin-maybe slightly thicker than his thumb-and seemed to be consumed by his pubic shrub. His compact balls had a red tinge to them from his recent frontal wedgie, the pain from which was refusing to subside.

"Holy shit Jay," Barley said, snapping Jay back into the room.

"Shut up! It's not what you think, it's cold in here!" He cried. His desperation was all too apparent now.

"Give a rest bro, it's over-just admit it."

Jay couldn't reply, he couldn't bring himself to voluntarily contribute to his shame. He felt his dick twitch slightly and glanced down to see his already minimal member retract a little further back into his body. He prayed his brother wouldn't notice.

"Ha ha aww it's like a scared little turtle hiding for cover." Barley leaned forward to get a better look.

He was paying close attention to every detail of his brothers body, looking for any flaws or shortcomings to add to Jay's torment. He had seen friends of his who were less endowed in the showers but he'd never made any jibes about it. (just because he didn't say anything didn't mean he hadn't thought it)

"Please stop it, just let me go. You've had your fun," Jay pleaded.

"Why? So you can come in while I sleep and hit me with a memory spell? Or God knows what else, I wouldn't put anything past you anymore," Barley retorted through his chuckling.

This was bad. Jay knew there was no trust left here. He couldn't even deny he'd already thought of messing with Barley's memory when this was all over, but he knew a spell like that was out of his ability.

"I won't do anything to you, this can just be our secret. I won't even tell mom what you've done here," he said with a hint of warning.

Barley paced slowly toward his brother. Jay could feel every step Barley took as his heels hit the floor. He stopped in front of him, looked down and with his left hand roughly flicked Jay's little nub with his middle finger, making it jiggle comically.

Barley chuckled, "Hmm I know you won't, not if you want this to stay 'our secret' as you put it."

Jay's ego went into full retreat. His only attempt to challenge Barley had just backfired horribly. His brother knowing his little secret was bad enough, but the threat of others finding out sent a deep chill down his spine.

"Yo...you wouldn't.." He sputtered out.

Barley didn't even need to try anymore. He knew the two boys had gone from fighting over the wheel to him firmly in the drivers seat with Jay essentially locked in the trunk.

"You don't get it do you?" Barley asked.

"Get what?" Jay asked, anxious about where this was going.

"However bad you think this is, trust me it can get far worse. Let me explain." He turned to take a perch on the window sill.

"...just think how all your friends would act if they knew behind all your big talk that that's all you're packing," he said motioning toward Jay's twitching little twig.

"Or my friends. What would they do if they found out you'd been perving on them? Or any of the school teams full of jocks too scared to stand up to you when you talk down to them. If they finally had a 'little' dirt on you like this they'd tear through you any chance they got." Jay's face became flush with horror.

"That could be your new life if you keep this up," he said waving Jay's incriminating diary in the air. "Or you could stop, leave my friends alone, stop being such an asshole to me and ill keep your little acorn there a secret." With a devilish grin he sat there watching his brother quiver in fear. Barley had never been a malicious person but he was speaking Jay's language now, and it worked.

Shaking in his shame Jay burst out, "If you tell anyone I'll fucking kill you! I'm serious, you'll drop your guard and when you do I'll pump you so full of lightning they'll need a vacuum to sweep you up! Is that what you want? You want to die just so you can start a rumour with no proof?"

Jay was seething with spit dribbling down his chin. Barley didn't react at all. He just stood and began walking.

"You don't scare me anymore Jay. You won't kill me so don't throw around hollow threats. I don't want to hurt you. You're my brother and I love you even if you are a dick, but if you try to hurt me or my friends, then I'll put you in your place, and as for proof, give me a second," he sneered, passing Jay and heading out the room.

Jay was alone with his thoughts for the first time in this ordeal. Barley was right, Jay knew he would never kill his brother but he was sure the threat would have been enough. It was unlike any dispute they'd ever had. Nothing Jay said or did seemed to carry any weight. He was utterly powerless in a way he'd never felt before and it made his blood boil. To have Barley so overtly challenge, ridicule and emasculate him so harshly was torture. To top it all off he could feel his taint and tight little nut sack beginning to sting, his frontal wedgie at the hands of his brother seemed to have done more damage than originally thought.

Still stuck with his arms and legs held in place he glanced down at his compact cock. It was an utterly laughable sight. He stared at it with nothing but contempt. He thought, "I deserve so much better than this thing, it's so fucking pathetic..."

*click*

Jay was startled back to the room by a brief flash from behind him. He fought against the invisible restraints to look behind him. A wave of dread washed over him as he saw Barley standing, grinning with a container of some kind in one hand and his Polaroid camera in his other, pointed straight at him.

"HEY! knock it off you creep!" He screamed, cracking his voice slightly.

Barley just chuckled a little, grabbing the photo that came out the camera. He admired his handy work looking at the image of Jay, spread eagled in the air with his rear on display. Despite being brothers he had to admit Jay had a tight ass.

"Don't worry no one will see them, as long as you cut this weird shit out." He mused, walking around to Jay's front.

Jay spotted his diary was now tucked into the back of Barley's underwear, pulling them back and further emphasising his large bulge in the front. He hated seeing Barley walk around in his boxers. Watching him strut around flaunting just reminded him how much bigger he was, it was so unfair.

"Thanks for the idea by the way, I was ready to stop all this until you pointed out that some proof would be a good idea," he taunted. He knew how much knowing that Jay had added to his own humiliation would eat him up. He aimed the camera right at Jay's front, making sure to get a full shot of him head to toe and said, "Say cheese."

"NO DONT!"

*click*

Jay flinched, looking down from the bright light capturing his shame. As his sight cleared the image of his cock came into view. He was horrified to see he was almost fully hard.

"What the hell?" He thought. Nothing about all this was sexy to him so where was this coming from.

"Haha hey look, little turtles stuck his head out," Barley said laughing.

"Shut up you asshole, it's not funny."

"Yea it is man, it looks like the pig-in-a-blankets Mom makes for dinner,"

He wasn't wrong, fully hard now Jay saw his sad excuse for a cock. It was short and thin with his foreskin stretched tight around the little red bulbous head.

Barley started circling Jay and took photos from various angles, making sure to get everything In shot from his quivering little ass to his twitching mini dick. He crouched down infront of Jay pointing the camera directly at his crotch.

"Haha hmm might need the zoom lens to find it," he teased.

"Fuck you," Jay whimpered.

"Don't be such a baby, even if you're built like one down there haha," he laughed snapping a close up.

"Fucks sake it's not that small asshole!" He said defiantly.

Barley stood up straight and walked over to Jay's desk, tossing him a sceptical look.

"Yes it is Jay, but since we're here...let's make sure," He reasoned, picking up the ruler on the desk.

Jay knew what was coming. He pleaded, "No stop it please! You've got your pictures isn't that enough?"

Barley strutted over and roughly snapped the ruler down on-to Jay's hard cock.

"OUCH!" Jay cried.

"Sorry little guy," he said grinning.

Lining up the ruler he read out, "3.1! Fuck Jay are you kidding me? You actually lied in your own diary hahaha!"

Jay was mortified as he watched his brother laugh uncontrollably at his exposed shame.

"You didn't measure it right! It starts higher than that!" Jay said in defiance.

Barley rolled his eyes holding the ruler against Jay's cock again, grabbing the back of his head and pushing it down to make him look, "No it doesn't dumbass see? It starts at the base and you measure to the tip. Although you could measure from your balls and I doubt you'd even pass 4!"

Jay could only watch his torment with a tear building in his eye. Barley walked over to the desk again letting go of his brothers head. He picked up a pen, marking the point on the ruler Jay's penis had reached.

"What are you doing?" Jay asked sheepishly. Every word he said now had this weakened tone.

"Just leaving you a little present," he said pacing back over.

It was then he did something Jay couldn't have expected. In one quick movement he grabbed his boxers and swiftly shoved them to the ground, letting Jay's diary hit the floor. He step out of the tight little garment and stood up straight, proudly displaying to his brother his own rigid member sticking out.

Jay was mesmerised by what he was seeing. His brothers cock was huge! He couldn't stop staring at it, taking in every inch that was in view. He was filled with a jealous rage, it wasn't fair. Why was Barley so much bigger? They were twins after all. Yes only fraternal not identical, but why had he been gifted so much more than Jay. He hadn't earned it, he'd just been given that cock while Jay had been cursed with a cocklet.

"You jealous bro?" Barley said, gently swinging his hips. Which made his long rod sway side to side.

"I...I hate you," Jay said meekly.

"Hehe I don't blame you. If you were this big I'd feel pretty cheated too if I had a jellybean in my shorts," he taunted.

As he came closer Jay was getting nervous and it clearly showed.

"Relax Jay, I just wanted to show you this," He placed the ruler on his own cock.

His cock head shot past Jay's 3.1 mark, straight to 7.3. Jay thought to himself, "Don't say it, don't fucking say it asshole."

Sure enough Barley burst out, "HAHAHA Fuck Jay your not even half my size! God that's gotta hurt."

That was all Jay could take. He burst out, "AAAAARRRRRRRGGGG! YOU BASTARD LET ME GO!"

He began thrashing violently against his invisible restraints. He couldn't take it anymore. He'd been pushed as far as he could go while trying to maintain his confident facade.

Barley just stepped back watching the hilarious sight. Jay was getting red faced he was screaming so hard. The veins in his arms and neck were pulsing hard and his little dick just jiggled about like a bobble head doll. He eventually tired himself out, submitting to hanging there panting heavily with sweat building on his face.

"Are you finished with your little tantrum yet?" Barley asked in a condescending voice.

Again he approached Jay just looking him in the eye saying nothing. Looking down at both they're hard cocks he smiled drawing Jay's gaze down too. Barley grabbed his own cock lifting it up and letting it fall down, slapping Jay's little stiffie in the process. He flinched in pain while Barley just laughed at the sight of Jay's miniature dick jiggling slightly while his own swayed up and down.

"Haha look at that, mine can sway but yours just bounces," he pointed out through his laughs, watching his brother shake in his anger.

"Now I'm going to let you go and you're going to lie down on the bed a wait there, understand?" He said calmly.

Jay just nodded a bit. Barley knew he was in for a fight but he figured he'd try to reason with Jay. He stepped, back took his stance and said, "Encafinè!"

Jay's arms fell to his side as he moved his feet to steady himself. Immediately a dozen spells flew through his head, lightning, fire, explosion. He thought rapidly of what he wanted to throw at Barley. In his daze of anger he opted to simply charge.

"AAAAAHHHH!" He screamed, launching himself at his brother with fists raised.

Barley was ready for this, grabbing Jay's flailing arms and wrestling him to the bed. Both naked boys rolled around on the bed, Jay throwing his fists and feet wildly trying to land a hit and Barley doing his best to pin Jay down.

Jay eventually got a lucky shot in his brothers face, stunning him briefly. Jay jumped to try again but Barley grabbed his wrist with one hand, slapping Him in the face with the other. Jay's head hit the bed while Barley climbed on top of him, pinning his arms beside his head.

Barley gasped to catch his breath. "Okay you little shit, here's what's gonna happen. You can cooperate and let me do this or I can freeze your hands again and when I'm done I'll leave you for Mom to find. Up to you."

Terrified, Jay asked, "Wha...what are you going to do to me?" Glancing down at his brothers still raging hardon.

Realising what Jay was asking Barley reassured him, "Fucks sake Jay relax I'm not going to fuck you."

He climbed off Jay releasing his arms. He instinctively kept his arms by his head submitting to his brothers command.

"Good boy," Barley picked up the container he brought in with him.

Jay just lay there waiting for whatever Barley had planned.

"Now lift your legs up," Barley ordered, opening the small tub in his hands.

"What...wh..why?" Jay asked slightly crossing his legs, realising he'd been flashing Barley his asshole.

"Do it!"

Jay hesitantly parted his legs, lifting his knees up just a little. As he stretched he felt his taint still burning from his frontal wedgie earlier. He couldn't believe he was doing this.

Barley bent down, looking straight between Jay's legs he said, "Ouch I really did a number on you with that wedgie, looks like carpet burn."

For all he wanted to humiliate Jay, he sincerely felt bad about physically hurting him. So before he left he wanted to make sure he fixed his brother up.

Jay looked down seeing only his brothers hair sticking up over his shrivelled little cock. He jumped in shock as he felt something cold touching his taint, making his diminutive member twitch to life again.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing?" he asked leaning forward to see Barley with what looked like a white cream on his fingers.

"Well you don't want an infection do you? It's just some healer cream, relax I won't take long." Barley returned his hand to massaging the cream on his brothers burning balls.

Jay was in complete disbelief. Here he was laying on his back with his legs up like a baby getting cream rubbed on his most private regions by his brother. It was so humiliating, he felt like every effort he'd ever gone to to hide his secret shame had all been for nothing. He was trying desperately to fight his little erection hoping Barley wouldn't notice, clamping his legs together to try and hide his twitching little rod.

"Open your legs, I need in at your balls," he said pulling Jay's legs apart, revealing his handiwork.

"Haha you enjoying this Jay?"

"No you perv, shut up!" He snapped.

"Hmm well this little guy apparently is," he said wiggling Jay's willy between his finger and thumb.

"KNOCK IT OFF!" Jay barked.

Barley returned to rubbing the cream onto Jay's taint. He worked his way down further and further, Watching Jay's cock twitch wildly.

"Mmmm," Jay let slip a soft little whimper. He quickly clamped his lips shut trying to contain any more little slips.

Barley knew Jay enjoyed this and wanted to see how far he could push him. He began to gently tickle his taint lower and lower. Jay arched his back slowly out of instinct. He was trying so hard to hold off but it was building too fast.

With a devilish grin Barley decided to make his final move. His fingers brushed quickly over Jay's puckered little red hole, making him push his hips back down to the bed. Barley quickly finished his torment buy swiftly poking his creamed up middle finger about an inch into Jay's hole. Immediately pulling it back out.

That was all it took. Jay shoved his hips in the air. His cock hadn't been touched but a

was now tensing madly.

"AHHH...UNHHH!" Jay groaned as his little hard cock pushed out a small little dribble of cum, sinking down off the end of his head into his sparse little patch of hair.

"What the fuck was that for?" Jay asked, outraged by this latest humiliation.

"Just curious to see if you were also a quick shooter, I was right haha,"

Barley stood up gathering up his camera, the photos he took and Jay's diary.

"Hey! What are you doing, that's mine!" Jay's said, still spread out on the bed.

"I know, I'm keeping it just in case you get any ideas on destroying the evidence. Also don't leave that cream on too long, it's Mom's recipe so it'll work fast but starts to burn after a couple minutes," he said chuckling to himself.

With that he left the room with his softening semi swaying as he streaked back down the hall. He'd never felt so confident or proud with himself.

In one day he'd gone from a wannabe mortal to on track to being a very accomplished witch. He was also sure now that Jay would back off, knowing there was too much at risk for him if he dared try and mess with Barley or his friends again.

His moment of bliss was interrupted by a loud scream, "AAAAARRRRGGGHH!"

He turned to see Jay burst out his room doing the most hilarious leg spread run down the hall to the bathroom. Seeing his smooth little ass jiggle as he wafted air between his legs with his hands brought a broad smile to Barley's face, as he laughed at his once so proud brother reduced to the dancing little naked imp before him.

"Well, I did say don't leave it on too long," he thought to himself chuckling as he entered his room.

He closed the door and hid Jay's diary and the photos he took under the floor panel in his closet where he kept all his valuables. He grabbed some wet wipes from his drawer and cleaned his stomach, finally removing the dry cum from the day's exploits as he let himself slump onto bed. Still naked he looked up at the ceiling just imagining all the possibilities with his newly refined powers. He'd finally figured out magic and he couldn't wait to explore it all.

Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers
12