Son of a Witch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers

He heard a loud, "aaaaaggggghhhhh" through the walls. He felt bad for hurting Jay but still the sound of him getting some comeuppance caused a stirring in his semi hard cock.

Before he had a chance to take care of his rising erection he heard his phone ring. He had a landline rotary phone on his desk with a long cord (he was a bit of a retro geek). As he sat up to stand and get it he paused. Smiling he reached over and said, "locomatio!"

The phone flew up and over to his hand. Triumphantly, he swung it up to his face.

"Hello!" He said in a chipper voice.

"Hey man, you sound like you're in a good mood. Finally get laid? haha," his best friend Elliot teased.

"Haha fuck you virgin," he snapped back playfully.

"You couldn't handle it," Elliot taunted.

They always had this kind of banter, although both were apparently straight they always had a semi flirtatious back and forth.

"I'd need a pair of tweezers to handle yours haha," Barley quipped.

"Ha why you looking down there gay boy?" Elliot retorted.

Barley got quiet for a second. No matter who it was gay jokes just shook him a little hard for some reason.

"No ones looking at you bitch, what's up anyway?"

"You didn't take back your math book from me today, want me to drop it off and we can hang out?" Elliot asked.

"Yea sure but I'll come to your house, Jay's a little uhh...delicate at the mo," Barley suggested, choosing his words carefully.

"Haha what's wrong? HER time of the month?" Elliot joked.

Barley always got a kick out of how Elliot had never been scared of Jay, treating him as nothing more than a little prima donna. If only he knew Jay had a crush on him, Barley was desperate to spill all but he had to be careful not to out the family as witches. How would Elliot even take that?

"Haha something like that, just desperate to get away for awhile," Barley said.

"Fine, sure cumon over but you gotta remember and take this thing with you. Half the pages are stuck together and it's making me uncomfortable," Elliot teased again.

"Haha you fucker, I'll get dressed and head over,." Barley started sitting up.

"Get dressed? Why are you naked?" Elliot asked mischievously.

"How'd you know I was naked?" Barley asked confused.

"I didn't, but I do know haha. Catch you jacking off did I?" Elliot laughed.

"You dick, no I wasn't," he said blushing.

Elliot laughed again, "Yea sure, well tuck that little tic tac in some pants and get your ass over here!"

With that Elliot hung up leaving Barley smiling warmly. Elliot always ended their calls on a burn. Putting the phone back on the phone Barley moved to get dressed. He headed out the door and down the stairs to the garage to get his bike. Not knowing he was being watched.

Jay stood in his room with his door slightly ajar, looking over the banister at Barley running down the stairs. He could still feel his taint burning from the cream and his dusting of pubes being pulled by his dry cum. His face was still flush with the embarrassment and shame he'd just endured.

"This isn't over asshole," he thought to himself, closing the door to plot his revenge.

End of part 5

Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers
12