Son of a Witch Pt. 06

Story Info
Barley opens up to his friend Elliot about Jay's secret shame.
5.8k words
4.67
5.4k
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers

All characters depicted here are 18+

***if you like my stories please consider leaving a comment or rating. Any feedback is always appreciated so i can improve my writing. Thanks to alice_looking for help with the editing :-)***

Barley jogged through his house to the garage to get his bike. Riding it out the door into the twilight and down the path to the main road he felt elated. He raced through the town feeling free as a bird. He always had natural confidence but now he felt like nothing could pull him down.

Winding through the town square he started feeling nervous thinking of what he was going to tell Elliot. What could he tell him? Not that his family were witches but he had to find a way to tell Elliot about the shift in his and his brothers dynamic. He knew Elliot of all people would appreciate it, even be proud of him a bit.

He hopped of his bike letting it hit the grass as he ran to the door of his friends house to ring the bell. His heart was beating hard as he stood in anticipation. Through the tinted glass of the door he noticed Elliot's silhouette coming to the door. Thinking fast he squatted down by the side of the door, waiting to pounce.

As the door opened and Elliot stuck head out, Barley made his move. He jumped out, swinging his hand and slapping Elliot hard in the crotch.

"Ouch! Ahahaha you fucker that hurt," Elliot said laughing through his pain.

"Haha got you back for last time," Barley said walking through the front door.

"I'll get you back when your not looking bitch," Elliot said cheekily, as he started heading up the stairs.

Barley followed behind, watching Elliot rub his still aching crotch.

Elliot was just about a half-inch taller than Barley. A similar body build but with a longer face, sprinkled with some dark freckles on his light olive skin. He had a head of wet spiky dark blonde hair (he must've just been in the shower) and light green eyes that could pierce a brick wall. He was wearing the same mossy green shirt he'd been wearing at school that day and some loose-fitting joggers with his large bare feet poking the bottom.

Although Barley hadn't fawned over Elliot like Jay, he knew his friend was hot. His mouth was larger, giving him a great smile, but by far his best feature was lower. Even in the loose garb, his ass looked like you could bounce a coin off it. He must've been going commando because in the front his large bulge was protruding out, bouncing madly with every step.

Elliot was no jock, he was too nice for that. He was somewhere between the school heartthrob and the class clown. He was that guy who would joke about anything, who had no shame poking fun at himself. He'd made jokes about himself being a man whore, being gay, having a tiny dick, having a huge dick and everything in between. Barley knew him for years, they talked about everything and anything so keeping Jay's little secret from him wasn't going to be easy.

As they headed up the stairs Elliot's mother stopped them, "Oh hello Barley. I didn't know you were coming round. Want me to whip you something up for dinner?"

Remembering he hadn't eaten since school he replied, "Oh yes please Nicki, thank you."

"No problem kiddo, I'll bring it up to you in a bit," She said, walking back to the kitchen.

As a working mother, Nicki was a tough woman (She'd have to be raising Elliot). She had muscular arms and wore her dirty blonde hair in a bun. She had a great figure, she only had one kid after all. She was a very fun Mom, always keeping up with what the kids were talking about. Above all she was always welcoming to Barley, treating him like another son ever since he was just a toddler.

"Thanks again," Barley called down.

"Thanks Mom," Elliot shouted out of habit.

The boys headed into Elliot's room. Barley was quickly hit by the familiar musk of Eliot's territory. Elliot's room was very crammed full, not small it just had a lot of furniture. A large bed with drawers on either side both littered with clutter.

Elliot was always a bit of a slob. The floor was covered with discarded clothes and sheets of paper Elliot had sketched on. He was a talented artist but rarely thought much of his own work. There was a large trophy cabinet full of basketball trophies Elliot had won over the years, most of which matched Barley's trophies at home.

"So what's up with the little princess today?" Elliot asked, slumping on the bed.

Barley slipped off his shoes and took his spot in the bean bag chair, saying in a devilish tone, "Oh nothing, he's just getting used to the new regime."

Elliot perked up in curiosity.

"Well when I said princess I was talking about you," he teased with a cheeky smile, "but now I'm intrigued. What's this new regime?"

Barley looked past Elliot's cheap jibe and sat up.

"Well Let's just say he's been knocked down a peg or two so he should be less of a pain in the ass," he stated proudly.

Elliot grinned menacingly, "How did you pull that off?"

Barley fought against his urge to spill all the details and said, "Sorry I can't say, I promised him I wouldn't."

Eliot whined in frustration, "AAAHHHH c'mon you can't just leave me with that, I gotta know now!"

Barley summoned all his will power an said, "Sorry I really can't. I'd get in so much shit but the moral is he's not the big man he acts like."

He immediately regretted saying that thinking he'd given too much away. Surely Elliot would figure it out.

"Well I could've told you that, the guys like four feet tall," he exaggerated.

Barley breathed a sigh of relief, hoping Elliot wouldn't pry any further.

"I'm not gonna let this go, I'll find out eventually," Elliot warned in a playful manner.

Barley just motioned a zipper across his lips, whispering, "My lips are sealed."

"That's a first, usually your mouths open for business 24/7. Or is that just in the guys toilets?" Elliot quipped.

Barely flipped Elliot his middle finger, grinning sarcastically.

Accepting he wasn't getting anywhere with Barley, Elliot got up to put on some music. Flicking through his records,(he too was a big retro nerd) he pulled out his favourite and put it on.

Barley reached over to Elliot's bookcase to pull out a comic book. He flicked through the pages admiring the artwork of all the hyper-sexualized heroines and unrealistically muscular heroes. Just when he got deep into his thoughts he looked up surprised.

Elliot was standing in just his shirt with his smooth muscly ass on display, looking through his underwear drawer for something to put on. Through the gap in his strong legs Barley could see the shadowy tip of Elliot's cock hanging down. Barley had seen Elliot naked before, there were very few boundaries between the two. Although he'd seen this sight before he felt a little stirring in the pit of his stomach. What was happening? He'd felt this before but never this strong. It was so confusing because he felt nervous, Elliot had never made Barley nervous before. He was always a calming escape. But now, Barley found himself shaking slightly between breaths and all Elliot had done was take his pants off.

Barley's nerves subsided as Elliot pulled on some orange boxer shorts. Barley sighed as he found safe ground again, but was still perplexed by it all. Was this something to do with his recently sexual reawakening? Had he somehow unlocked some new desires that were projecting onto his friend? Whatever it was, he pushed it down deep. He couldn't risk losing his best friend by doing something stupid.

"What's with you?" Elliot asked, looking over his shoulder.

Barley panicked as he'd just been caught. Elliot had seen him staring straight at his ass and he had no alibi. What could he do?

He lied, "Eh nothing just looking at that," pointing behind Elliot.

Gullibly Elliot turned to look at the wall. Quickly Barley looked for a scapegoat, spotting a belt on the floor by Elliot's feet. Focusing hard he pointed his hand out and whispered, "locomatio!"

The belt flicked up in the air behind Elliot. Barley flicked his fingers making the belt whip hard against Elliot's poorly protected posterior.

"AAAAHHHH fuck! You son of a bitch," Elliot cried, turning with a smiling scowl on his face he spotted the distance between them, "How the hell did you reach me from over there?"

Thinking fast Barley just tapped his nose to indicate it was a secret.

"Oh Ho Ho that's how it is the huh? Keeping lots of secrets today aren't you?" Elliot asked suspiciously.

Barley felt himself shrink. Elliot was right. He was keeping secrets from him and he hated himself for it. The thick cloud of guilt was only parted by Elliot picking up the belt on the ground.

"Maybe I need to go a little medieval on your ass to get the truth," he said with a wicked look on his face as he whipped the belt at Barley.

Both boys yelled as they're roughhousing escalated. Elliot whipped Barley over and over, laughing as Barley spun the beanbag chair on top of him to use as a shield.

Barley cowered under the chair feeling the belt snap against the leather, laughing at his friend's antics.

"C'mon! Confess Barley, confess your sins to me," he said in a silly grandiose tone.

Elliot gave up with the belt, jumping on top of the chair, crushing Barley under his weight. He mashed the chair into Barley's face teasing, "Jokes on you, I've jerked off on the chair so much there's a chance your pregnant from this."

"Aaaaarrrrrg!" Barley cried from the gross implication. He kicked the chair out from between them, jokingly rubbing his face madly.

Elliot spun around so the boys were head to toe with each other. He pinned Barley down, squatting over his friend's head.

"Ye know I think you might have left a mark on my butt. Better check it for me buddy," He chuckled hoarsely as he pulled his own boxers down.

Barley was greeted to the the sight of a much closer view of Elliot's muscly ass. Squatted down like this he could see straight through to Elliot's hole and his large bulbous balls hanging low between his legs.

Waving his bare ass just inches from Barley's face he joked, "Anything there man?"

"AAAAHHHH hahaha get off me jerk," Barley called through his own laughs.

"Haha not till you kiss it better!" Eliot said pushing his ass closer to Barley's face.

He has too be joking, Barley thought. He couldn't actually want Barley to kiss his ass, but with Elliot's full weight on top of him he felt out of options. This was the least of his worries though as he felt a blood rushing to his cock.

What the hell? He thought to himself. Why was this giving him a boner? He popped semis in the past when the boys messed around like this but this was a full blown hard-on. He pulled his knees up trying to hide the tenting in his pants from Elliot's view. Desperate to get his friend off of him he puckered his lips and planted a loud kiss on Elliot's left ass cheek, stopping Elliot's thrashing in his tracks.

Barley lay there silently for a second with Elliot still on top of him with his ass sitting on his own lips. What happened? Was Elliot just kidding? Had Barley made a huge mistake?

Quickly Elliot leapt up, scrambling to pull up his boxers.

Barley got the shock of his life as he heard Elliot say, "Heh heh uh sorry Mom."

There in the doorway was Nicki standing with a tray of steaming spaghetti. Barley panicked, how much had she seen? Had she just seen him kissing Elliot's ass? Or was he hidden from view by Elliot's body?

Finally getting his boxers back around his hips, hiding his cock from his mother's gaze she said, "Relax I've seen it plenty before. Ye know you're not invisible when you streak out the bathroom whenever you 'forget' a towel'."

Barley loved how Nicki never hesitated to tease Elliot just a little.

Sitting the tray of food next to Barley her eyes lingered on his crotch spotting his shrinking erection. Barley looked down and back up fast in panic. She just smiled moving the tray over his lap to help him hide, giving him a wink in the process. She tussled his hair adding, "I'd apologise but let's be honest, it's a far better view than his face right?"

"Haha definitely," Barley replied, spotting Elliot blushing profusely.

Nicki got up to leave playfully slapping Elliot gently, "And you mister! Keep those boxers up. No one wants to see that thing, no matter how small it is," She teased.

She closed the door, leaving Barley to start eating and Elliot standing with his hands still guarding his crotch. Both boys began laughing profusely.

"Haha shit that's embarrassing," Barley said with his mouth full.

"Ha shut up you! 'Oh definitely'," Elliot said impersonating Barley, "you're such a little kiss ass,"

Barley paused eating. Kiss ass? He looked up to see his friend grinning like a Cheshire Cat, "Didn't think I missed that did you?"

"Ahaha uh yea, kinda hoped you didn't," he said shyly.

"I was just kidding dude, didn't expect you to actually do it," Elliot laughed sitting back down on the bed.

"My bad I guess, you don't think she saw do you?" Barley asked trying to shift the spotlight back to Elliot flashing his mother.

"Meh who cares she's seen worse. Any idea how many times she's caught me jacking off?" He said flippantly.

Barley did know, Elliot had told him every time he got caught. He never understood how it never seemed to bother Elliot that much.

"Don't you ever get embarrassed?" Barley asked.

"Why? She knows I do it, hell I know she does it..." He started.

"WHAT!" Barley spat, dribbling half-chewed spaghetti down his chin.

"Yeah man I've seen her vibrator. She hasn't been on a date in 6 years, you think she never gets horny?"

Barley was thrown off at this, he knew Elliot and his Mom were close but not this close.

"Wow guess I never thought about it that much. I almost died when my Mom..." He cut himself off before he said any more. He couldn't believe he'd just let that slip.

"Wo wo wo hold up. When your Mom what?" Elliot said leaning forward at this new development.

"Uh, nothing man, just forget it," Barley said trying to avoid the question.

"Hey, c'mon man this isn't like you. We never keep secrets," Elliot said sounding slightly hurt by his friend's secrecy.

"I know I'm just not...ya know...comfortable with this stuff," Barley explained looking down to dodge his friends gaze.

He heard the *thworp* of the record being taken off the player. He looked up just in time to see Elliot walking over and dropping to the floor crossed legged right infront of him.

"Okay, what the hell is up with you right now?" He asked sounding a little concerned.

Barley just tried to play it cool, "What do you mean?"

"Don't give me that. You've been off since you got here. It's like sometimes you're normal, then you're way more confident than usual and then you go silent, and you're keeping secrets but you keep telling me about them. So you clearly want to talk about it but you're scared and I wanna know why, like is it something I've done?" Elliot asked looking genuinely worried he'd done something wrong.

"No it's nothing you've done, I just feel bad cause...you know I tell you everything but I can't tell you this stuff."

"Why not? Unless you killed someone I won't judge. Even then I'd probably help you ditch the body," Elliot said trying to reassure his friend.

Noting Barley laughed a little, Elliot added, "I mean I'd have to, you'd never last in prison. As soon as they spotted your tight ass they'd all want a piece."

Barley smiled at his friends attempts to make him feel better with jokes, but he still didn't know how to tell him any of the days exploits.

"I just...I can't do it man,"

Elliot thought for a second. This had gone past him just being nosey, he was more worried about Barley at this stage.

"What if you had to tell me?" He suggested.

"What do you mean?" Barley asked.

"Well how bout we arm wrestle. If you lose then you need to tell me a secret. Then you're not betraying any trust, you're just honour bound to tell. You can't help that, and if you win then I can't be mad at you for keeping them," Elliot explained.

It was a lazy ploy but it was enough of a loop-hole for Barley. Plus if he needed to he could always use a little locomatio spell to win.

"Okay let's do it, but you only get to ask three times," he offered.

"Deal," Elliot replied, as they both shifted around into position.

They were both lying flat on the ground with their right hands locked and ready to go.

Elliot counted them in, "3...2...1...Go!"

Barley pushed hard against Elliot but it was no use. Just as quickly as they began it was over and Elliot planted Barley's arm to the ground.

"Damn it," Barley sighed.

Elliot got poised and asked, "Ok so let's start with your Mom, what happened there?"

Barley breathed heavily, looking Elliot in the eye he felt calm again. He knew he was safe to tell him anything.

He swallowed hard and confessed, "Okay so today I was in the garage...you know and..."

"Wow pause. You were jerking off in the garage? Why?" Elliot looked shocked.

"Uh, I dunno. I had a boner and I just started going ya know?"

"Shit that's crazy, wouldn't have pegged you as an exhibitionist. Okay, so then what?" He asked, taking in every juicy word.

"So I was doing...that, and some other stuff," Barley continued.

"Wait. What other stuff?" Elliot asked grinning from ear to ear.

"Well I uh...was doing this thing with my hand...to my uh...butt,"

He saw Elliot had a wicked grin. "Your butt? Like with your fingers?" He asked gesture a fingering motion with his hand in the air.

"Shut up piss head!" He snapped getting a little annoyed.

"Hey you brought it up so were you?" Elliot retorted.

"No not that time, I'd started but I couldn't finish cause uh..." Barley trailed off nervously.

Elliot just smiled harder adding, "Oh ho ho I like where this is going."

Barley closed his eyes and finished, "My Mom walked in."

There was a silence for a moment that was broken by a snort. Barley opened his eyes to see Elliot clamping his mouth shut, clearly trying not to laugh.

"Oh fuck you asshole!" Barley cried, punching Elliot in the shoulder making him burst out laughing.

"Hahaha oh man I'm sorry but c'mon it's kinda funny. You got caught jerking off and playing with your ass by your Mom, and I thought I had it bad," Elliot roared through his laughs.

Visibly blushing Barley started laughing himself. Hearing Elliot say it aloud made him see the slightly funny side.

Elliot put his hand on his friend's shoulder, "Cheer up Bar, it happens to the best of us."

Barley just smiled in a knowing manner, shaking his head to psych himself up. "Okay round two bitch," He said putting his arm back in position.

Elliot grinned, grabbing Barley's arm, they skipped the count down and started pushing hard. Barley got Elliot's hand about halfway down but gave up letting his hand get slammed into the ground again.

He rubbed his hand waiting for Elliot to ask his next question. "So what happened with Jay?" Elliot seemed less enthusiastic clearly thinking this would be less juicy.

He was quickly proven wrong when Barley told him, "Well I kinda found Jay's diary today..."

Elliot's face dropped and his eyes widened. Grabbing Barley's arm he pleaded, "Tell me everything."

Laughing to buy himself a little time, Barley thought hard. He had to edit the story slightly so as not to expose his family as witches. He was going to have to be very careful.

"So I found it in his room and there was a lot of weird stuff. Like he ranked all the guys on our team on how hot he thought they were," Barley made sure to leave out the part about the naked photos Jay had taken of his teammates, Elliot included.

This wasn't too surprising since Elliot knew Jay was gay, hell everyone did, he wasn't exactly subtle.

Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers
12