Son of a Witch Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot showed a little ego asking "Haha where'd I place?"

Not too shocked Barley answered, "Second place hoe."

"Aaahhhh aww damn who's better than me?"

"I can't actually remember, I got distracted,"

Spotting Barley get quiet again Elliot asked, "What else was in there?"

Grinning Barley said, "There was a uh...chart,"

"What kinda chart?" Elliot asked confused.

"A size chart, for...ya know," Barley said glancing down at Elliot's crotch.

Catching on to the implication Elliot's face lit up, "AND?"

Barley got very coy, saying, "Well, think of a stack of quarters, then change it to a pile of dimes."

"AAAAAAHHHHHH fuck it all makes sense. He's a whiny little baby cause he's got the dick of one," Elliot yelled. Both boys started laughing. Barley felt a little bad but it was such a relief to talk to his friend about it.

"Shit dude that's so funny, like how bad is it? Worse than Danny?"

Danny was one of there teammates who unfortunately was pretty unlucky in the dick department. At just an inch or two soft it was pretty easy too miss. He was often the butt of a lot of small dick jokes in the showers but he took it well. Barley often felt a little bad for him but he still had plenty more than Jay.

"Haha yea way worse. Makes Danny's look like a porn dick." Barley joked," it's about as small as my little finger."

"Wait, how would you know that? Did you see it?" Elliot asked leaning forward excitedly.

There was no backing out now, "Yea i saw it. We were fighting and I wedgied him pretty bad and he got like rope burn...down there," He explained.

Elliot was hanging on Barley's every word, he was clearly loving hearing about Jay's great ordeal.

"So he needed some skin cream all over his... Uh...injury," He explained delicately.

"So that's how you saw? He just let you watch him put cream on his taint?" Elliot asked confused.

"Well no. I had to eh...ya know...help him...do it," Barley stammered.

Again Elliot exploded in laughter, "AAAHHHH ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

Barley joined in laughing, "HAHA Yea it was pretty funny. He was a spread out while I had to rub it on for him."

Elliot pressed, "Spread out how, like this?" Flipping on his hands and knees, shoving his ass in Barley's face again.

Barley wound his hand back and planted a single hard slap on Elliot's raised rear. As Elliot jumped back Barley leapt up grabbing Elliot and flipping on his back.

"No, more like this!" He said grabbing Elliot's ankles and pushing them high up to his face.

"Hahaha fucker let me go!" Eliot cried through laughter.

Feeling more daring than usual Barley began tickling between Elliot's legs, sending him into an astonished fit of laughter.

"Then I just rubbed it in real hard!" He said cramming his hand hard against Elliot's taint.

"Haha hey stop it your gonna give me a stiffie," Elliot cried shaking Barley off.

He's was right. As Elliot rolled back to sit up, Barley spotted he was quite clearly starting the tent in his boxers. It was plain to see yet he made no attempt to hide, he never did. Barley had ever seen Elliot hard but was always just a little jealous of how Elliot never got embarrassed showing off his bulge. He wished he was that confident. He wasn't too shy in certain situations but sometimes it seemed like Elliot was incapable of being embarrassed.

Barley took a moment, regarding his friends penis pressing against his boxers showing the outline of his long shaft running across his leg. After he realised he was staring blankly at Elliot's crotch his eyes shot up. Luckily Elliot too had been looking down admiring his handy work.

"Haha shit man your really got me going. Must've drove Jay right to the edge," he exclaimed sitting wide legged.

"Over the edge actually..." Barley let slip.

Elliot's couldn't believe what he'd just heard, had Barley actually made Jay cum?

"Your kidding!"

Figuring it was too late Barley confessed, "Nope. My finger kinda slipped a little and he blew his load. Pretty small load but there was something there."

Elliot had to process this. Barley had actually pushed Jay past the point of orgasm. He found this utterly hilarious but he still, for whatever reason, felt a strange little tinge of jealousy.

As he watched Elliot's face drop lower and lower till he looked a bit somber, Barley asked him "You ok?"

Feeling confused by his own emotions, Elliot chose to ignore any odd jealous tendency, deciding instead to turn the topic back to Jay's shame.

"Yea I'm fine just uh...thinking of Jay. He probably mashes his little button going through his ranking of us. Oh god, how many times has he blown thinking of me? Haha. Were you on his list anywhere? I know you're brothers but nothing would surprise me about Jay anymore," Elliot inquired.

Barley went quiet again remembering the hurtful description Jay had written about him. The words "Bloated dumbass with nothing going for him," and "Would only keep him for spare parts." Stuck in his head.

He pushed himself to answer, "Yea I was in there, he wasn't as kind with me ye know? Haha." He tried to force a laugh but Elliot could tell he was upset.

Elliot didn't bother setting up for another arm wrestle and just asked, "Bar? You okay?"

"Yeah totally," he lied. He'd had so much going for him. He had magic, a great friend and his brother had just been thrown off his back. But he still felt like crap right now. A combination of guilt over lying to Elliot, apprehension of what his next interaction with Jay would be like, and confusion over all these new sexual feelings he couldn't make sense of.

He felt so alone in spite being with his best friend in the world, and it hurt.

Elliot saw right through this, saying softly, "Ye know I still have one more secret to ask you."

Barley raised his head preparing himself. He was sure Elliot was going to ask about Jay again so he could make more jokes to cheer him up, but he was caught off guard.

"One last arm wrestle then I'll ask you. If I win you have to tell me the truth okay?"

"Okay I will," Barley replied nervously.

The two locked arms and started pushing one last time. Barley could feel his hand going down, he knew it was only a matter of time before he lost which scared him. He didn't want to lie to his friends anymore but what would Elliot ask him about? Was it Jay, or him getting caught by his Mom? Or would he ask him about why he'd been acting so strange?

With his knuckles only inches off the floor he saw Elliot's focused face tensing from the strain. He couldn't face anymore lies and figured staying quiet was best. He had to win this.

He closed his eyes and softly as he could whispered, "locomatio!" but he overshot it.

He wanted to win so bad that the spell didn't just push Elliot's hand up, it launched him a couple feet across the floor, slamming him into the base of his bed.

"Holy shit I'm so sorry!" Barley crawled over to his friend who was sprawled on his back.

"Fuck Bar what the hell was that?" Elliot asked astonished.

He needed an excuse, "Uh I dunno, adrenaline I guess. Are you okay?"

Sitting up Elliot replied, "Yeah just knocked my head pretty hard," rubbing the back of his head.

"Shit man I'm so sorry, I just got nervous,"

"I know, you've been acting weird with me all night. Since when do you get nervous around me?" Elliot asked, not liking this new distance that had been made between the two friends.

"I...I just hate lying to you. Like there's stuff I can't tell you and I never thought about it cause it never seemed important cause I wasn't really part of it, but now it's like I've dove head first into all this new stuff and the only person I can talk to about is my Mom. Which is great but still, I wish I could tell you but I'm worried about what you'll think. Or what my Mom will do if she found out you knew, and I hate all. I wish I could just be normal," Barley explained with tears building in his eyes.

He wasn't crying but he felt shook to his core, this wasn't helped by the look on Elliot's face. He looked so lost like he wanted to help Barley but he had no idea how. His own eyes looked somber with his mouth just slightly open, searching for the right words to say.

Staring at Elliot's open mouth, Barley got a familiar feeling. His lips were tingling like they had in the garage during his most recent sexual exploration. It was like they were sounding an alarm in need of some attention but he couldn't figure out what.

"Barley...I...uh," Elliot tried but the words ran out.

Barley just sank his head down in defeat. He gave up on hoping his friend would fix everything and just wanted to retreat to his own thoughts to figure it out himself but he couldn't. He was stopped by Elliot asking a question.

"Why were you looking at me like that earlier? When I was changing,"

"What?" Barley whispered.

"When I was putting my boxers on you were staring at me, I don't think it was just so you could trick me into getting to hit me with my belt," Elliot murmured.

Barley stayed quiet.

"And why did you kiss my...uh...when I was sitting on you?" He questioned.

"I don't know...I guess I'm just weird," Barley grumbled.

Barley felt something on the back of his head making him rise up. He saw Elliot's arm stretched out reaching behind Barley, cradling his head in place. As his head rose further he saw Elliot's chin about an inch from his own face and closing in.

As his head finally sat upright, the tingling feeling in his lips was immediately extinguished by Elliot's smooth mouth meeting his own in a tender kiss. His first kiss.

Both boys sat still for a second just pressing their lips together until Elliot made the next move. He opened his mouth a little wider and pressed further against Barley's, closing his mouth again and drawing their lips against each other. Barley fumbled a couple of times but he got into the same rhythm. Opening and closing, feeling each other's warm wet lips dancing together.

It felt like they'd been going on for ages but just about a minute in they were both startled back to reality by a loud knocking.

Nicki threw the door open just as the boys pulled apart from one another. Apparently she hadn't seen anything because she didn't react at all.

"Barley, your Moms on the phone, she says she needs you to head home. I said you were on your way so better get moving," she exclaimed before heading back down the stairs.

Both boys sat stunned for a moment just staring at the door. They were both too scared to move, just waiting for the other to talk first.

Barley took the initiative saying, "I...I guess I should go then."

Elliot turned to look at his friend standing up just missing eye contact.

"Yea I guess so," he sighed.

"So I'll see you tomorrow at school yea?" Barley asked.

"Yea sure man,"

Barley didn't turn to look at Elliot, he was too afraid he might be mad or freaked out. He just walked over to the door to leave. Hearing Elliot jump up made his heart skip a beat.

"Wait!" Elliot called, making Barley stop in his tracks and turn to see him walking over.

Expecting him to say something about what just happened, Barley was disappointed when he saw his math book in Elliot's hands.

"Don't forget this. Kinda the whole point of you coming over after all heh heh," he laughed weakly.

"Oh yea thanks man," Barley replied, the boys making eye contact for the first time.

Barley looked in Elliot's eyes searching for some kind of signal, any confirmation that they were still ok. Then he got it.

All he got was a little smirk followed by, "See you then," as Elliot handed him the book.

Reaching out to take it Barley felt his fingers graze the tips of Elliot's. Both pausing for a moment the boys shared in the tiny moment.

Barley took the book, reassuring Elliot, "Yea see you tomorrow," as he turned to leave.

Halfway down the stairs, he saw the dark silhouette of Elliot looking out at him. The hall was dark but he could swear he saw that same cheeky smirk of Elliot's as he walked out of sight.

He said goodbye to Nicki and walked out into the dusk, picking up his bike and riding off down the road home. As he wound through town hi mind bounced back and forth between what just happened and what he was heading home to. Would Jay have planned some kind of revenge? Had he told the boy's mother? We're he and Elliot really okay?

His head buzzed as he road up to his house he saw a sight that spooked him. His mother was standing, hands on hips with a stance that could stop a tank.

For lack of a better phrase he thought, "I'm fucked."

End of part 6

12