Son of a Witch Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwood23
Jwood23
59 Followers

He flew up higher and higher until he reached the window. Looking in, he saw Elliot hunched over on the ground, facing away from the window with headphones on. The window was slightly ajar. Barley reached trying to open it a little more. He knew he was risking exposing himself as a witch but right now he desperately wanted to see Elliot no matter what.

As the window opened he felt himself slip. The broom dropped away from him hitting the ground. Just in time he grabbed onto the window sill trying not to fall. As he felt his grip waining he was suddenly grabbed and pulled up. It was Elliot.

"Barley what the hell, how did you get up here?" Elliot grabbed the back of Barley's pants and hauled him in through the window.

"Sorry man, I climbed up. I needed to talk to you."

"What's so important you'd risk breaking your neck?" Elliot said flabbergasted.

Barley paused for a moment looking for a lie, "Uh...did you hear about Danny?" It was all he could think of.

"Huh? No why?"

"Yea man haha uh...it was really funny. He popped a boner in the showers" Barley said trying to hide his guilt from exposing danny like that.

Skeptically Elliot asked, "That's why you climbed up my house?"

"Uh...yea. And it was super tiny. Not as small as Jay but still REALLY small. Isn't that hilarious?" He faked laughing at his teammate's predicament but it didn't work. Elliot didn't laugh, he just got a really sad expression and walked over to the bed.

"Heh yeah that's.....pretty funny, what a loser..." Elliot said, half-heartedly.

Barley noticed Elliot appeared distressed, he decided honesty was his best move no matter how much it may hurt him.

"Yeah it was, but to be honest I didn't come just to tell you that. I was worried about you."

Elliot looked up at Barley, hoping for something to make him feel better.

"I...wanted to see you again. After yesterday I was worried that you might be mad at me," Barley explained.

"No Barley, that's crazy. I'm not mad at you, you didn't do anything. I kissed you remember?" There it was. The first verbal confirmation about what happened.

"Why did you?" Barley asked. He was scared of the answer but he wanted to know.

"I dunno, I could say I thought it would cheer you up. Or that I thought you wanted it, but honestly...I guess I just......really wanted to," He explained. He was so afraid that Barley thought he'd taken advantage of him. This was laid to rest when Barley said softly, "So did I."

Barely sat down next to Elliot on the bed. They finally looked each other in the eye. Barley saw those piercing dark green puppy dog eyes and that pair of large lips lightly coated in moisture. Elliot looked at Barley's frightened face, watching it slowly calm into that cheeky smile. He just stared longingly until Barley took initiative and made a move. Once again the two boys clamped their lips together in a warm embrace. They moved in perfect unison running their mouths against each other. Eyes closed, Elliot felt Barley's arms reach up and grab his shoulders. Barley gently pushed Elliot onto his back, rolling over on top of him. Elliot could feel his friend's weight on top of him, he reached up and wrapped his arms around Barley's upper back pulling him in closer.

Both boys felt so at ease for the first time all day. They continued kissing until Elliot got a shock. In the midst of this hot wet mess, he felt Barley's tongue protrude into his own mouth. He couldn't believe Barley was being so bold, it wasn't like him, but Elliot liked it. He reciprocated, pushing his own tongue up to dance with Barley's. Barley felt like his mouth was being electrocuted. Hundreds of never before stimulated nerves were being triggered all at once now, and he enjoyed being lost in the bliss but he wanted more.

Elliot felt Barley begin to dry hump his leg. He was making no attempt to hide his raging boner, pushing it hard against Elliot's thigh. He slid his hand down to Elliot's waist, unclipping the button on his jeans.

Immediately Elliot pulled his face away making a loud popping sound as their lips parted. He pushed Barley off as he hunched over his crotch, buttoning up his jeans again.

"I'm sorry Bar....I'm really sorry..." Elliot apologised.

Barley sat back up, reassuring him,"It's okay, I didn't mean to spook you. I was just trying..."

He went quiet when he spotted Elliot. He was crying. Barley felt so small, how else would you feel if someone cried after kissing you. He'd never seen Elliot like this, not heavy crying but there were two little streams rolling down from his eyes. Had he been selfish? Ignoring something that Elliot was trying to tell him?

"Elliot I...I'm sorry if I messed up. If you don't want to do anything we can just pretend like it never happened."

Elliot swung around fast, burying his face in Barley's stomach in a hug. Barley could feel The heat from Elliot's heavy breathing rushing through his lap. He wrapped his arms around his sobbing friend, trying to read the situation.

"No! I don't want that. I don't want to stop but..... Oh god Barley, I'm so scared," Elliot said, shivering.

Scared? Why was Elliot scared? Everything he said just confused Barley further.

"Of....me?" Barley asked sheepishly.

"No, not you!" He replied holding Barley tighter.

"Then what? Whatever it is maybe I can help."

Elliot sat up, red-faced but done crying, "I... I don't know how to tell you."

Barley thought for a second. "Well unless you killed someone I won't judge. Even then I'd probably help you ditch the body. Cause ye know, you'd never last in prison," he said mirroring Elliot's promise from yesterday, making him smile.

"Okay but you have to swear that no one will find out," Elliot explained.

"Sure man, it's just between us," Barley promised.

"I mean it Bar, literally no one can know, especially the guys on the team," Elliot affirmed nervously.

"I swear man, I won't say anything. Now what is it?"

Elliot stood up facing Barley, noticeably shaking from his nerves. Barely got a little excited when he saw Elliot unbutton his jeans and push them down leaving him in his boxers. Barley shuffled on the spot as his anticipation built up.

"Okay, you ready for this?" Elliot asked, looking terrified.

Barley attributed this to nerves. "Yea, I'm ready if you are," he replied.

Elliot closed his eyes and hooked his thumbs into his boxers. Swiftly he shifted his boxers down to the ground and stood up straight. Before Barley could enjoy the sight he was horrified by what he saw.

He'd seen Elliot naked dozens of times and knew what he looked like. He had a long chubby cock with some well-sized balls, topped with a curly bushel of light blonde pubes. But that's not what he saw.

In front of him, attached to Elliot's groin was a minuscule little mound of flesh. The shaft was just a little pile of foreskin barely poking out his thick bush. His balls were small and pulled up tight into his body. Nothing seemed to hang, looking instead like it had just been stuck on to a flat canvas.

"Wha....what the hell Elliot? What happened?" Barley sputtered out.

A horrified Elliot answered, "I don't know, it all started this morning."

End of Part 7


Jwood23
Jwood23
59 Followers
12