Son of a Witch Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about him? He's just another mortal to me. I only picked him because I figured he was so cocky and confident that he'd be too ashamed to admit to anyone that his cock had shrunk to a nub. I'm pretty amazed he told even you, you two must be closer than I thought...." His words trailed off.

Jay stood briefly putting it together. That's why Barley kept asking about Elliot's fate. Barley's guilty silence just furthered his suspicions.

"Oh my god, are you fucking kidding me!" Jay burst out angrily, "You and Elliot? It's not enough that you have everything handed to you but you needed him too? You knew I liked him but just being friends wasn't enough, was it? YOU'RE NOT EVEN GAY!"

Jay was furious, he'd thought once he shrunk Elliot down he'd lose interest but knowing now that Barley and Elliot were somehow involved made him steam in anger. He didn't even know how far their relationship had gone but no matter how small it felt like a great betrayal. It was only made worse by the total shock of Barley being interested in another boy. Jay had never suspected his brother of being that way inclined. Maybe he hadn't paid close enough attention or he was just blind to his brother's desires, either way, he felt like such an idiot.

In his anger, Jay grabbed the broom off the floor, wound up, and swung it across Barley's rosey red ass.

"RRRRRRAAAAAHHHH!" Barley cried.

"You bastard. He was mine, but you couldn't handle it. You're just a selfish brat who's had everything handed to him. Well, let's see if you can handle this!" Jay spat a thick wad of spit straight onto Barley's twitching red hole.

Barley shut his eyes, bracing himself for what was coming. Jay raised the broom handle ready to defile his brother's virgin ass. Barley groaned as he felt the tip of the handle press against his frightened entrance.

"Better breath, if you want to be with Elliot you'd better get used to having everything but a cock in there. God knows he won't be able to fuck you now with that little toothpic I left him!"

Tears continued to run down Barley's wincing face. He felt like such a failure, he'd tried his best to stay tough but how could he now? He'd let his best friend be heinously mutilated by Jay, let himself be stripped and degraded by him, and now he was about to lose his virginity to a broom.

He hadn't considered having anything bigger than his fingers explore his anal region but now he felt so deprived of what could have been a tender moment between him and Elliot. Before the broom handle could get any further than pressing against his constricted sphincter, it was pulled away.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" He heard Jay cry in shock.

There were thunderous footsteps, then a loud punch followed by the broom hitting the floor. Barley opened his eyes and his heart skipped. It was Elliot! Like a knight in denim armour he was poised, ready for skirmish

"Ouch! You stupid little mortal," Jay raised his hand aiming it at Elliot, "Zasuria!"

Elliot was completely caught off guard. He wasn't sure what to expect coming here tonight but he certainly wasn't ready for this. A bright flash blinded him, followed by an all encompassing pain through every muscle in his body.

Barley panicked. He was trapped unable to help Elliot but he had to do something. He frantically tried to move any part of his body but to no avail. He looked around for any kind of way he could help, spotting the broom next to Jay's feet. He only had one chance so he had to time it right. As

soon as Jay ended his attack on Elliot, letting him drop to the floor in a spasming heap, Barley made his move.

"Hey babydick!" He called out.

Jay spun around furious at Barley's remark. As he turned he moved his feet, one on either side of the broom. This was it.

Barley grinned at his frowning brother, pressed his lips together and whistled hard,

*THWEEEEEEP*!

The broom shot up fast, striking Jay right between his legs with tremendous force. There was an audible crunch as he was launched a couple of feet off the ground. His eyes bulged out of his face as his tiny nuts were smashed against the hard wood of the broom. His body went rigid as he let out a silent shriek from the overwhelming pain. After a second he ragdolled, crashing to the ground.

Barley smiled at the sight of his brother dry heaving on the ground with a thick foam dripping out his mouth, utterly paralyzed in pain.

That's why you ride side-saddle, he smugly thought to himself.

Barley could finally feel his hand twitched slightly. Jay's injury must've weakened the spell. He flicked his hand and said, "Encafinè!"

Immediately he felt his body flop down from its raised pose. He breathed a sigh of relief, sitting up to help Elliot. As he did he felt his burning ass ache from the contact with the bed.

He slowly limped over to Elliot who was beginning to come around. As he crouched down Elliot jumped a little, startled by Barley's limp cock inches from his face. Dragging his eyes away from the inviting sight, he looked up to Barley's face.

"You okay?" Barley asked, with notable concern in his voice.

"Uh...I think so," Elliot seemed very uneasy, unsure of the world he just stepped into.

Barley reassured him, "Don't worry I promise everything will be fine. Right now I need you to go grab me some clothes okay?"

Barley figured giving Elliot a task might distract him for a while.

"Okay I can do that. Then what?" Elliot asked, still slightly shaken.

"Then I need you to go to the bathroom and grab the small blue tub from the cabinet, then.....well to be honest I'm not sure," Barley replied, uncertain of what to do.

"Maybe....we could go to my house and talk?" Elliot offered, trying to reassure Barley that he was okay.

Barley smiled at his friend, "I'd like that."

Elliot smiled back and shakily got to his feet. He left the room to complete his task while Barley turned to deal with Jay. He looked down at his brother, twitching on the floor, foam dripping from his mouth and hunched over grabbing his crotch like his body was imploding.

Barley made his way over to the heaving mess, feeling his cock swing free, slapping his thighs with each step. He didn't bother with magic, instead reaching down through Jay's tangled limbs, grabbing the waist of his pants.

With one arm he heaved Jay up into the air. As gravity forced his body to open up, Jay groaned in pain at the stretching of his aching crotch muscles. Barley swung him through the air onto the bed. Jay let out a small whelp from the impact.

"Now to fix your fuck up's," he said, leaning down to pick up the odd wax totem.

"First off, this thing. How does it work?"

Jay didn't respond, he just slowly raised a shivering hand to point it at Barley.

"Za...Zasur...." Jay began to stutter.

Barley was too fast. He grabbed Jay's hand, twisting his wrist. He added a single sharp punch to Jays crotch, making him groan in agony.

"I'm not in the mood for your crap right now Jay, I'm tired and sore thanks to you. So I'll ask one more time, how do I fix Elliot?" His voice was stern.

Jay didn't bother to resist, he was utterly defeated and he knew it.

"Yo...you snap it. Whoever....breaks it in half gets the....the size," Jay said through his gasps for air.

Barley didn't trust this. There was a chance that if the totem was broken then Elliot would never get his size back. It was just the kind of spiteful trick Jay would pull. He had to be sure.

"Where's your note's?" Barley asked, twisting Jay's arm.

"AAAHHH On the desk. I swear it's the truth!"

Barley let go, letting Jay fall back on the bed.

Casually he flicked his wrist, casting "Gorgonis!"

Jay's body sneezed up as he felt the familiar sensation of being frozen in place. He couldn't believe he'd let this happen a second time. He suddenly regretted tormenting Barley so bad. If yesterday was Barley going easy on him, he dreaded to think what he would do out of revenge.

Barley examined the desk, finding the small note with instructions for the totem. Sure enough it read that whoever broke the totem in half would gain the stolen 'attributes'. That's a funny way to put it, Barley thought.

"So it's true, Elliot breaks this thing and he goes back to normal?"

Jay begrudgingly admitted, "Yes. It's as simple as that."

Barley examined the note further. Jay panicked as he saw Barley pick up the lighter on the desk.

"So that's how it works," he said walking over to the bed.

Jay began shivering in fear.

"Laceria," Barley said, waving his hand over Jay.

Invisible blades sliced through Jay's clothes making no mark on his body, but did leave him lying on his back completely naked. His frightened little penis popped into view, making Barley chuckle.

"That tiny thing never gets old," he taunted.

Jay grimaced at his brother's teasing. For the second time since yesterday, he'd fallen from being the dominant male of the house to a scared, naked little laughing stock.

"Let's see if I can get this right. You just hold the totem over the 'victim' like this," Barley said connivingly, holding the wax totem over Jay's crotch.

"No! No please don't, I'm begging you!" Jay pleaded, tears building in his desperate face.

"Then you light the wick." He clicked the lighter, bringing the fire to the small wick poking out the top of the totem.

Jay threw his head around in a frenzy, begging Barley, "Stop it please don't do this to me!"

The wick started to burn. The flame burned a bright pink as the magic began. Barley expected the wax to burn away but it didn't. He watched as the totem began to slowly grow bigger. Looking past the strange wax object in his hand, Barley spotted Jay's utterly horrified face. He was staring down at his shriveled cock. It was then that Barley noticed Jay's penis wasn't so much shriveled as it was shriveling.

Barley looked down in amazement at Jay's dick as it shrunk down before his eye. Granted there wasn't much to shrink but it was still a sight to see. Jay was now crying his eyes out, screaming in defiance.

"NOOOOOOO! YOU BASTARD! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

Barley just watched as Jay's little two-inch soft stump got smaller and smaller as the totem grew longer. He saw the anguish in his brother's eyes as what little manhood he had withered away. His soft dick was now less than an inch long, looking more like a lump off foreskin over a couple of marble-sized balls being pulled tightly back into his body.

Once he was satisfied with his brother's punishment, Barley blew out the flame. He paused to take in the sight. Jay was spread-eagle on the bed, his sad little dick now just a small bump on his smooth crotch. His balls were no longer visible having reascended into his body.

Jay's face was awash with shame. He couldn't believe what just happened to him. He never thought he would miss the sight of his embarrassingly small cock but now, looking down at this joke between his legs, he did. How could he live with this? It wasn't even a dick anymore, just a bit of protruding skin with a dark mound where his balls used to poke out slightly. He felt smaller than he ever had before, and it was all Barley's fault.

"Damn Jay I thought you were small before, but look at that little nub. You don't even have a dick anymore," Barley mocked.

"I....I hate you. Look what you've done to me!" Jay cried through his tears.

"Hey you did this to yourself, and only you can undo it."

"What? What's that supposed to mean?" Jay asked with a tinge of hope in his voice.

It was at this moment that Elliot returned, holding a pile of clothes and the small blue tub. Jay went into a panic. Elliot couldn't see him like this, his crush of all people couldn't bear witness to his newly shrunken manhood.

"You'll find out soon enough 'little' brother," Barley teased.

As Barley got dressed Elliot wandered over to the bed, his eyes fixed on Jay's almost non existent cock.

"Shit Bar, you said it was small but this is extreme!" Elliot exclaimed, astonished by the image.

"Yea not such a big man are you Jay?" Barley asked mockingly.

Jay didn't reply. He just closed his eyes trying to pretend it was all a bad dream.

"Look at it, it's even smaller than mine. Hardly even pokes out," Elliot chuckled, taking some solace in that for all he was now tiny, Jay was far worse.

"If you want a good laugh just touch it and see what happens," Barley prompted as he finished getting dressed.

Jay prayed Elliot wouldn't take his brother up on his offer. He so hoped that he might be shown some mercy. He was wrong. Elliot poked a single finger onto Jay's nub, mashing it around. After just a few seconds he let out a loud laugh.

"Haha fuck he's hard!"

Jay's heart sank as he looked down. Less than half an inch long and pencil-thin, his pin dick stuck out fully erect. Despite being hard it was now smaller than when he had previously been soft. The shame was unbearable as Elliot and Barley began to laugh at his jokingly juvenile body.

Elliot continued to rapidly wiggle his finger against Jay's minuscule pulsing penis. After a few seconds Jay began to shiver, his body tensed as he let out a shameful groan.

"Nnnnuuuunngghhh!"

Elliot pulled his hand back with a long thin streak of white cum stuck to his fingers. He laughed again seeing the small bud of cum ooze out Jay's little hard on.

"Haha Eww gross, your bro just busted a load on me!" Elliot teased waving his cum stained fingers at a squirming Barley.

"Aww Jay you made a mess on Elliot, better clean him up," Barley said guiding Elliot's hand over Jay's face.

Jay shook madly to avoid Elliot's hand approaching his face. Barley grabbed him by the jaw, squeezing hard to open his mouth.

"Say 'Ah' little bro, and no biting or else," Barley warned.

Jay winced as Elliot poked his salty fingers into his mouth. He tried to resist but Barley shook him in compliance. He knew what he had to do to end this. He closed his lips around Elliot's fingers and began to suck. The taste of his own cum made him gag. He worked away as Elliot pushed his fingers rhythmically in and out.

"Wow this feels weird," Elliot said grinning slightly.

"Yes I can see that," Barley joked gesturing down to the little tent in Elliot's pants.

There was an audible pop as, blushing bright red, Elliot yanked his hand out Jay's mouth to readjust his own shamefully small boner. Barley noticed he'd embarrassed Elliot and reached out to put a hand on his friend's shoulder, giving him a comforting look.

"C'mon, let's finish up here and get going," he said, walking over and rummaging through Jay's closet, pulling out a scarf and a couple belts.

He set about tying the scarf to Jay's wrists and hooking it around the base of the bed, holding Jay's arms down by his sides.

"What are you doing?" Jay asked, alarmed.

Barley and Elliot set about shifting Jay around like a mannequin while he still couldn't move.

"Just making sure you don't follow us and try anything stupid." Barley tossed a belt to the grinning Elliot as both of them worked away using the belts to pull Jay's legs up over his head, binding them to the headboard.

Jay was now contorted into a very embarrassing shape. He couldn't deny he, like many boys, had sat in this position before in an attempt to get his cock to reach his own mouth. Needless to say, he gave up a while back when he consistently fell more than a few inches short.

"Now you sit tight, and don't squirm too much or Mom will hear you when she gets home. Not sure you want her to find you all pretzeled up like this trying to suck your little nub," Barley taunted as he grabbed the wax totem following Elliot out the door.

"Wait no you can't leave me like this!" Jay screamed, thrashing desperately trying to break free.

"Relax I'll be back later, have fun!" With that Barley shut the door.

He and Elliot ran down the stairs hearing Jay's yelling echoing through the house. Barley made sure to lock the door behind him and jogged down the porch to Elliot already on his bike.

"Shit, my bikes still at your house."

Barley paused his thought, noticing Elliot's dumbfounded expression.

"What's with you?" Barley asked.

"Tha...that WAS you. On the....broom!" Elliot professed.

Barley didn't know what to say. He knew he'd probably need to 'come out' to Elliot after tonight but he wasn't prepared.

"Uh yea that was me....heh heh funny thing uh.... Can we talk about this back at your house? This might take a while," Barley explained nervously.

He avoided looking at Elliot, certain that he would run screaming in fear. He didn't know what he'd do if that happened. The thought alone had him on the verge of tears. His heart almost burst out his chest as he heard Elliot's reply.

"Sure." Elliot swung his bike around and gestured to the footpegs on the back wheels, "Hop on bitch," he said smiling warmly at his friend.

Barley didn't wait. He ran over grinning ear to ear, putting both feet on the bike pegs and wrapping his arms tight around Elliot's waste. As they pushed off down the path to town, Barley pulled himself in close resting his chin on Elliot's shoulder. Elliot gently leaned his head back brushing it lightly against his friend's face. Barley wasn't sure what he was going to say when they got to Elliot's house, but right now he just enjoyed the feeling of his friend's body pressed against his own.

How would he even explain to Elliot that witches were a thing? His focus would need to be on assuring him that they weren't evil. Although thinking back on what he'd done to Jay, Barley had to wonder. Maybe he was, just a little, wicked.

End of Part 8

12