Son of Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't lying either. She did taste good.

The next Friday, I didn't bother going to the store. I still had the hand job video and wanted to spend as much time with mom as possible. I walked in and undressed and found Mom in the kitchen at the sink preparing some food. She was wearing shorts and a tee shirt. I walked up behind her and kissed the back of her neck. "Hello Mom, you look busy, I'll go shower," I said.

She surprised me by saying, "Hurry up. Mike is going to call soon." Not sure what that meant, I hurried.

I came out to find her still preparing food and the phone rang. "Get that," she said; I did. "Mags answering service," I stated.

"That's a good one," I heard Mike say.

"Hi Mike, Mags is arm deep in food right now," I told him.

"Well, tell her I have to work late again tonight, I'll grab something out." I relayed the message.

An icy "Fine" was her reply.

I told Mike, "That's ok Mike, we're going to relax and watch a movie together so don't worry. I can keep her entertained."

Mom whipped her head around and slowly she started to grin. "I'm sure you can," she said not loud enough for Mike to hear.

I smiled. "We'll take care of ourselves. Don't even give it a thought," I said smiling.

"Good, I'll see you guys later," Mike said and we hung up.

"He always calls at this time," Mom said.

I told her, "It's ok, we still have a movie to watch and I love being with you so it works out." I kissed her neck and asked if I could help her.

"No, it will be quicker just for me to do it," she said. I was glad to hear this. She was just as anxious as I was.

"I'll get us ready," I told her. I went to the bedroom and brought in some towels. Just thinking about this got me hard.

A couple of minutes later mom came in. Still wearing shorts and a tee shirt, she climbed right onto the bed and between my legs. "Massage?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said.

We started the movie and I put a little lube on my hand and started rubbing her shoulders. After a couple of climax scenes, she moaned. "Enjoying the massage, the movie or both?" I asked.

"Both," she said.

"Good, if you want to lie down I'll do your whole back," I informed her.

We both know that this is simply a ploy to get my hands on her. She lies across the bed anyway. She angles herself so she can still watch the movie. I lay propped up on one elbow and start to run my hand across her shoulders. I take her arms and put them along her side. I pick up the bottom of her tee shirt so I can start on her lower back. "Ahh," she moans.

I take my time. "I'm going to raise your shirt a bit," I tell her. Taking her silence as consent, I do. I can now reach to the middle of her back. I continue the rubbing and we watch as a man unloads massive amounts of cum on a woman's chest. The actress then rubs his cum over her tits and then licks her fingers.

We both moan, and then laugh. "So you've done that too?" she asks.

"Oh yes, safe sex, no pregnancies," I tell her. "Lots of towels though." We laugh.

I climb up and straddle her ass. I start to use both hands on her back. "You know this would be a lot easier if I lifted your shirt and more fun also, "I told her. She lifted her ass to give me room to raise it; I did. I rubbed and massaged her whole back while we watched women stroke men to completion. We commented on the money shots.

When a woman caught a man's cum in her hand, then licked it off I said, "I've never done that." She glanced sideways at me. I told her, "Time for your legs." I started at her feet and worked my way up. I was so intent on what I was doing; it wasn't until I got to the bottom of her shorts that I noticed her right hand was under her. I lubed my hands and started to work them under her shorts, massaging her ass. I would spread her cheeks a little and then push them together. She let out a little whimper and shuddered; I knew she came. I leaned over her so I could whisper, "I love you" into her ear.

She opened her eyes and looked at me and smiled. "I need to take care of myself," I told her and climbed off her ass. I moved to the top of the bed, took off my shorts and started to stroke myself. She rolled over to watch me.

We ignored the movie in the background and locked eyes with each other; I looked into my mom's eyes as I came. She got up and walked out and I just laid there. I really wasn't sure what to do. I knew this changed everything in my life but I guess I would find out if was for the better.

I toweled off and put my shorts back on. I went out into the hall to find mom; she was in her room. I opened the door quietly and saw she was on the bed with her knees spread, still dressed with her hand down her shorts. I walked in and stood to the side of the bed. She looked at me. "I want to watch you the way you watched me," I told her. I knelt down next to the bed. I was looking at her face; I watched her close her eyes and start to cum. I leaned over and kissed her lips and she opened her mouth and kissed me back.

She broke the kiss when she started to cum harder; I let her. I stroked the side of her face. Even though I just came, I started to get hard again. Looking at her, my mom, cumming, was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. When she finished her climax, I gently took her hand and licked her fingers; they tasted great. I leaned over and kissed her lips again. "You're so sexy. Thank you," I said. I left to take a shower and I took my time.

I heard her open the door and stick her head in. "Hurry up, I need a shower too, "she told me.

I told her, "Plenty of room here."

She said, "Just hurry please." So I shut off the water and got out. I opened the curtain to find her still there. I grabbed a towel and started drying myself. "Close the door, it's chilly," I told her.

She looked at my erection and said, "It can't be too cold in here." I laughed and got out. She laughed and pushed me out the door.

Next Friday, I stood looking at the movies wondering what I should get. It's been awhile since I-we watched an anal movie; I chose one and headed home. I started stripping the second I was in the door. She was standing in the hall, on the phone. "Okay, I'm sure Jay's got a movie for us anyway. It's becoming like a date night for us. Oh here he is now. Okay, bye," She said. "Mike?" I asked. "Yes, working late again. What did you get?" I showed her. She looked at the movie then at me. She raised her eyebrows and said "I hope you got lube also." I held it up. "Good man," she said. "Shower, now," she added. This was interesting.

It was the quickest shower I ever took. I went to my room to find my mom lying across the bed already. "Start the movie and come rub my back," she told me. So I did; I lay down beside her and started to rub her back. Without asking permission this time, I lifted her shirt for easier access. She raised herself for me, making it easier. We watched the movie but it was more of a background for us. We were more interested in what was happening on the bed.

When I started on her legs, I saw her right hand move under her so I continued up. When I got to her ass, I slipped my hand under her shorts but I couldn't reach her. I took my hand out and went through the top of her shorts. My hand still lubed up, I started to rub between her cheeks. I slowly started to work my way down to her anus. I gently circled it with my finger and I could feel it clench when she put her fingers inside herself. I tried to tease it; I stroked it and circled it. When I gently started to push in, she came. She pushed her ass up and I gently pushed in to my first knuckle. I pulled it out and started to massage it again for her. When she relaxed, she rolled over and said, "What about you?"

I leaned over her and kissed her. As I did, I started to raise her shirt. She arched her back to help me. I pulled her shirt up over her breasts; they were wonderful. They lay a little to her sides as they were so large. She had small nipples which didn't seem hard. I leaned over and kissed her lips. I leaned back and stroked myself and came as she watched me. I blew my load on her tits and she took her hand and rubbed it all over her breasts. Then she raised her hand and looking at me she started to lick her hand.

I lay down next to her, and kissed her lips, starting to move my hand down her stomach. I moved it into the top of her shorts all the while looking at her face. I ran my hand over her bush and moved my face down to kiss her nipples. I took one into my mouth and sucked until it "popped" out. It was like it was folded inside her breast but it became instantly hard and she came as I held her pussy. She pulled me down and kissed me again. I started to fondle her nipple and it made her jerk. I asked if she was okay. "Better than I've been in a long time," she told me. As I lay next to her, she told me that her nipples "folded in" to her breasts but when you teased them out they became hard and sensitive. I asked her, "Too sensitive?"

"No, just right," she told me with a giggle.

I leaned over her and started sucking them again. She started squirming around a bit and I stopped and looked at her. When she opened her eyes, I kissed her. When we ran out of breath I leaned back and hopped off the bed and she looked at me confused. I moved over to her legs, reached down and pulled off her shorts. She squealed and giggled. I pulled her legs open and knelt down. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and moved my face towards her wetness. "No," she gasped but I ignored her.

I was licking my mom; she tasted great and she wasn't shaved. I spread her lips and ran my tongue up to her clit. I circled her clit and ran my tongue back down. I swirled my tongue in her hole and felt her gush; it tasted even better. I ran my tongue back up and flicked it on her clit. She thrashed and I spread her legs further apart. I slid my tongue back down and swirled it around her ass.

She was so wet it tasted of her pussy. She came again and I put a finger in her vagina, curled my finger to touch her pelvic bone, and flicked my tongue on her clit again. She screamed and grabbed my head and pulled me into her; held my tongue against her clit. When she finished cumming she pulled my head away. "No more, I am too sensitive," She told me. I climbed upon the bed to kiss her and she grabbed my face and pulled me to her. I wrapped my arms around her as I kissed her and held her to me.

Holding my naked mom against me was the most erotic and exciting thing I have ever done. I felt complete for the first time in my life.

We dozed for a bit, just holding each other. After such an emotional release, we both needed time to recover. I could not stop myself from caressing her curves but she seemed to enjoy it. I told her how wonderful they were. She laughed, "Stop it. I'm fat." I looked at her.

She was chubby, but not fat. I told her, "I love those curves. You are what a woman should look like." She rolled her eyes, but smiled.

"Roll over," I told her. I started to rub her back and worked my way down to cup and squeeze her ass. Meanwhile I kissed the back of her neck and started to work my lips down her back. I moved to the edge of the bed so I could be more comfortable. I rubbed the back of her legs as I planted kisses across her ass. I spread her legs further apart and caressed the inside of her thighs. I licked the top of her ass crack. I moved my hands up to touch her pussy hair.

I stroked the outside of her with my thumbs, while my fingers spread her cheeks. I tongued her ass and used my thumbs on her pussy. I went lower with my tongue, licking her juices, and started to probe her tight ass with my finger. She was tight there. I kept my tongue on her pussy till she came. As she was cumming I pushed the tip of my finger into her ass. She came harder. As she was coming down from her orgasm, I removed my finger and used my tongue on her ass.

She wiggled her ass. "That felt good," she told me.

"Yes it did," I agreed. "Stay just like that," I told her. I was hard again. I straddled her ass, lubed up my shaft, and put some lube on her ass.

"Are you going to...," She asked?

"No, you're not even close to ready for that," I told her, "but your ass is so sexy I want to look at it." So while rubbing her ass and gently probing it with my finger, I stroked myself and came on her ass. "Let me get you a towel," I said to her. I wiped her clean and rolled her over to kiss her. "Thank you," I said between kisses, "I love your ass."

She laughed, "It's fat, but I'm glad you enjoy it."

After we cleaned up, she asked me, "Did you really enjoy playing with my ass?"

I looked at her. "Are you kidding me? Your ass is great!" I told her, "I mean really really great!"

She giggled, "I think it's too fat." "You really need to stop that," I told her adding, "If you can't enjoy it, let me." Patting her ass I walked away.

The rest of the week was odd for me. Every chance I got, I groped mom. I kissed her neck, patted her ass, saying "sexy" and gave her squeezes. We couldn't do anything more than that although we did get to have a make out session in the basement while doing laundry. I walked around hard almost the whole time. I didn't masturbate but it seemed to me every time Mike or my dad was around they knew our secret so I avoided them.

At dinner on Thursday night, Mags asked dad if he was going to be out this weekend; he was. Then she looked at Mike and asked if he was working late again on Friday. "I think so. I'm really far behind this week," he told her.

She looked at me and said "Okay, Jay and I can watch a couple of movies. Jay, get that movie about the human body."

Stunned, I said "Er, okay" then quickly added, "Want me to pick you up first and we'll go together? That way you can choose yourself?"

"Sounds good, we'll get you one also, but we like the same stuff, lots of action." I almost choked to death.

It was a bit surreal to watch my mom browse lesbian movies. She settled on a movie with big breasted lesbians. I asked her to help me choose between an anal movie and a deep throat video. "Deep throat, definitely." Interesting. "This place isn't as sleazy as I imagined," she told me, "and don't forget the lube." I almost called back, "Yes Mom," but stopped myself in time.

Once home, I washed quickly. I went to my room to my mom lying across my bed, the lesbian movie already started; her top was off. I dropped the towel around my waist and lay next to her. I caressed her tits and teased her nipples out. I took them into my mouth and sucked. I rubbed her other breast and felt its weight; they were still fantastic. Her breathing quickened and I stopped and kissed her deeply. She moaned; it may have been me. I straddled her and ran kisses down her body and stopped at each nipple. I moved down to her belly then down to the top of her shorts. I looked up at her and she raised her hips. I pulled her shorts off and spread her legs and moved my face to her pussy. She had trimmed herself.

As she watched the movie, I licked and teased her. I tried to mimic what the girls in the movie were doing, but I would have to stop to look at the movie. So I ignored the movie. I took a finger and teased her ass while my tongue was sliding up her slit to her clit. I teased her clit, while trying to open her ass. I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted her to realize that her ass can be just as much fun. I wanted her to love her ass as much as I did.

When she started to cum, I pushed my finger a little deeper into her ass. I could feel her grab and squeeze it in time with her convulsions. I started to rise up onto my knees and spread her legs more. I held my erection and teased her pussy. I used it to spread her lips and then slid it up to her clit. She jumped when the head touched her slit. I slid it back down to her opening and got more wetness on me and slid it down to her ass. I gently pushed a little, just so she could feel it. I then slid it back up and entered her a little and used my hand to play with her clit. She moved my hand away and did it herself. She wiggled trying to get more of me in her.

I entered my mom slowly. She was very tight, and I knew I wouldn't last long. I laid on her and kissed her. I felt her big tits against my chest. She wrapped her legs around me and bucked onto me. Any second she was going to make me cum. I leaned back, or tried to anyway. Her legs still wrapped around me she came again and I was about to. I pulled myself up and out of her and came on her chest and stomach. She started to rub it into her as I collapsed next to her.

Kissing her, I helped her spread my cum on her chest. "I wanted you're cum inside me, "she told me.

"No, you may get pregnant," I said, "what would Mike say, what would that do to us, all of us?" For the first time in my life I was thinking ahead. I was considering the consequences of my actions. "I wanted to cum inside you in the worst way, but I can't, "I kissed her. We watched the rest of the movie, holding each other. We would tease each other with our fingers and hands.

I asked her if she was ever with another woman. "No," she said. I asked if she would like to be. "I think I'd like it," she told me. I filed that away an idea for later. When the movie ended we put in the deep throat movie.

As the movie picked up the action, she was surprised at the girl's ability to swallow the men whole. She asked me if I liked that. "Of course I do, "I told her. She pushed me down onto my back. She kissed me, then started to work her way down. She took me in her mouth and I was hard again. She started choking on me. Now, I am average in size (Guess what-most of us are-hence "average") but she was having a hard time. She had no style, no technique and I had to stop her.

"Babe," I said (it's difficult to call the woman gagging on you mom),"It's not a race, pace yourself. Work the top." Talk about surreal, teaching mom to suck a cock is weird.

I'd love to say it was the best oral I ever received but it wasn't, it actually hurt. I had to stop her and told her that I needed to be inside her again. The look of disappointment on her face when I stopped her was heartbreaking. I put a pillow on the bed and told her lay her stomach down on it. It raised her ass up and gave me access to her pussy as well. I dove in face first.

I licked her pussy from behind and ran my tongue up to her ass. I grabbed her cheeks and spread her ass and put my tongue into her. She was starting to learn to relax when I was there. I grabbed her hips and raised her so I could enter her pussy. I slipped into her pussy while using my finger to open her ass. She seemed agreeable to the idea, but I wasn't going to push her too far too soon. I compromised using my thumb.

I was able to last longer this time. I kept thrusting through her orgasm. Again I could feel her clench around my thumb in her ass and it almost set me off. I pulled out, turned her over and thrust myself into her again. I kissed her as I felt myself building up again. I pulled out and stroked myself as I duck walked up to her face. "Open your mouth," I commanded. She shut her eyes and opened her mouth. I stroked myself till I came in her mouth and a little on her face. I leaned over and kissed her.

After our kiss, she licked my face. "You got some cum there," she told me adding, "You taste good."

I smiled. "You can have it whenever you want," I told her.

We lay down and watched the rest of the movie while fondling each other. I started to get hard again, but it was getting late. Mike would be home soon so we decided to clean up.

After our showers, we started some laundry; a load of sheets and towels. I seemed to go right through them. I started to rub her ass as she bent over and she giggled and told me to stop. She stood up and turned to face me; I kissed her. She rubbed me through my shorts. "Cum on me," she said as she squatted down and raised her shirt. She pulled my shorts down and tried to swallow me again. She gagged on me; I pushed her head back and using her spit stroked myself. When I started to get dry again, I put it back in her mouth. She would gag and spit on me giving me lube to stroke myself off. I came on her tits.