Son of Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
A holiday and a hunt.
3k words
4.42
11.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there everyone, this is my first story submission, a long labor of love. A special thanks to my editor PeterDeen, he did an amazing job. Just a quick warning, this is NOT a quick sex romp, but i hope that you enjoy it never the less! I have purposely left the name and identity of my main male character out just to add a little intrigue. ;-))

'Everything is going just as exhausting as planned.' Kayla thought wearily, she'd been lagging behind the rest of the hiking group for the last half hour about ready to quit, when at last one of the tour guides Anton, told them they were setting up camp.

"Thank god" she groaned, gaining a few chuckles from a few of the others.

It was late-afternoon and today's leg of the journey had been the most exhausting yet. They had steadily hiked upwards for the last four hours and though she was incredibly fit and a keen hiker back home Kayla hadn't experienced this type of climate or altitude before.

Well it was definitely showing now.

Her normally pale complexion was reddened from windburn and exertion and a fine sheen of sweat beaded her upper lip and forehead.

'And Thank god for chap stick.' She thought dropping her pack to the ground with relief.

Four days of practice meant the group of six were a well oiled machine, each having their own duty; it only took them half an hour to have the tents pitched, a warm fire blazing, and food cooking away nicely.

After a satisfying dinner the rest of the day passed easily. The others were mostly chatting about aches and pains, while the tour guides went over the next leg of the trip on their map. For her part she did as she always had, watched and listened.

Kayla the wallflower.

"How's it going there kiddo?" Anton asked, startling her.

"Jeez you gave me a fright!," she laughed, shuffling over so he could take a seat.

"Im doing alright, lasted longer today then I thought I would, still got nothing on you and the hiking junkies though"

"You're not doing too bad," he replied grinning and poking the fire thoughtfully "Still trying to figure out why a young woman would come all the way out here on her own though, especially when you have ocean cruises or tropical island holidays,"

He looked over at the others and chuckled

"Not like this lot who've already done this same trip twice before, you just don't seem like the type."

Kayla stared down at her boots, the reason for the holiday was to get away from the questions and sympathy. Instantly images of her lying, cheating, slimy bastard of an ex-fiancé sprang to mind.

She quickly shook her head clearing it.

"Yeah, my family and friends all think I'm mad too. I guess I just wanted something different," looking up she put on her best poker face and grinned "Besides I'm really enjoying it, the scenery is gorgeous and I'm getting a fantastic work out."

He seemed appeased by that, laughing loudly.

'Good' She didn't need her dramas following her half way around the world.

"Would you mind if I had a little wander, I'd love to take a little look around." Kayla asked "Just for ten or twenty minutes, I promise I won't go far." she quickly added when she saw his disapproving look.

"Yea alright then, just make sure you stay where you can see the campfire and don't be too long." he replied, throwing her a safety whistle.

Once she was out of the campsite she allowed herself the luxury of a proper groan, she dug her hands into the muscles of her lower back trying to work out some of the knots.

Her legs, shoulders and back all ached terribly, hiking though the high altitude and much cooler climate were proving much more of a physical challenge then she had anticipated.

That was the whole point of this trip though, gruelling, physically draining.

So mentally and physically taxing she'd have no choice but to forget her ex.

She meandered through the woods staying within radius of the campsite, not close enough to hear them talking but not so far that they wouldn't hear her if she needed help.

She noted that the wind was picking up as she pulled on the hold of her parka. The trees were swaying steadily, their pine limbs clapping wildly with each gust. She found a sheltered little nook nestled at the base of one of the larger trees and sat, remembering how she'd ended up here in the first place.

This whole trip had been her best friend Mel's idea, remembering the conversation she had with her the month before she left.

"You need to get away chick, everything here is just going to remind you of Matt and you know it." Melody commented from the kitchen, helping herself to a third bowl of ice-cream when she passed on her sage advice.

"And then? I'll have a perfectly miserable holiday and eventually I will have to come back home." Kayla replied dryly.

"Yeah, but then at least you can have a little time out for yourself, you know, to center." Mel dropped on to the couch beside her.

"I don't need to center, I just need to carry on and forget. Eventually everything will sort itself out."

"You know you're not just going to move on from a four year relationship over night Hun," She poked her spoon into Kayla's ribs "Do something you've always wanted to do, meet a hot guy and get your shitty ex outta your head."

Making a disgusted sound Kayla stared at her best friend as if she was insane.

"Sorry I'm over men for now, and no that doesn't mean I'm switching to women. I just don't want to think about starting over."

Glancing down at the engagement ring she still had on her finger she shook her head with resolve.

"I wasted four years of my life on a man that just dumped me outta the blue for his secretary? He's a walking cliché asshole and I don't want to make an investment like that again for at least...ten years!" saying the first number that popped into her head.

"I'm not asking you to go out and find a new fiancé babe, just get some action and take your mind of things...TEN years?! Wow, if you can go that long without sex...I can't even finish that sentence." she said with a mock shudder.

Kayla laughed despite her current mood.

"Thanks all the same, I know you're trying to help but I need to deal with this in my own way, in my own time."

They chatted for another hour or so before Mel left. Maybe a holiday wasn't such a bad idea. She was so completely and utterly over, everyone saying: "Oh poor you!" or "You must be so devastated".

'UGH!' she thought 'This pity party is over, time to get over it.'

So here she was and as much as she hated to admit it Mel had been right.

The holiday was just what she needed. Of course this was no lay in the sun drinking cocktails by the beach holiday, but it had served its purpose well. She hadn't thought about Matt in days...Stupid, selfish, Sonofabitch, Matt.

She had wasted all of her best 'firsts' on him.

Her first boyfriend.

Her first kiss.

Her first lover...her first love.

He had been charming, charismatic and attractive, maybe a little critical and bossy at times but he seemed to take great delight in dressing nice, paying for her to dress nice, and taking her to nice places.

The sex was admittedly below average but he loved cuddling her so she assumed it wasn't an issue for him. The physical side of their relationship on the other hand just suffered along quietly.

Her friends had told her, she just needed to make more of an effort...spice things up.

She always had! Bending over backwards to please him. Sometimes literally!

Besides, those friends should have been HER support, not HIS fan club, Mel being the only exception.

Even after they found out he'd cheated on her.

'Like it was her fault he couldn't keep his dick in his pants?!'

Well to hell with them all, she would get over this and hopefully come home with a thicker skin and a new outlook on life...and love.

The wind had almost died down completely when a noise shook Kayla from her quiet contemplation. A strange rhythmic thumping on the ground far off in the distance. almost, but not quite like a horse galloping.

She sat up further to listen more closely, it steadily came closer and grew louder before it stopped altogether.

'Ok, odd.' she thought, frowning and staring even harder into the dusky shadows.

Scanning the woods around her made her realize just how dark it had gotten. She frowned, feeling uneasy all of a sudden she could only make out black shapes in front of her.

'Thank god the campfire is easy enough to follow back', glancing over her shoulder towards the glow, brushing the leaves and dirt off her jeans.

She strained for a few more moments, trying to hear or see anything.

Nothing. Just an odd feeling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had been running.

Six days of being locked away by his 'Master' had taken its toll on his sanity. So burning off his frustration and anger with a reckless run through the woods was exactly what he needed.

He caught their scent, five of them camping roughly a hundred feet away.

His pace slowed, eyes and ears alert, ready to turn back when he caught a whiff of another human. It was a female, separate from the others. His mouth started watering. Delicious!

He stopped and inhaled deeply through his nose. Again and again.

He crept through the dark, moving like a shadow, not making a single sound. Breathing as deeply as he could, filling his lungs and the inside of his mouth with the very taste of it.

'What is it!?' that scent had him wired, like being hungry, horny and drunk all at the same time. It had him salivating, panting with arousal and slightly dizzy.

A primal part of his mind stirred.

'mine', it whispered.

It was an instinct that usually dictated his kind...a part of him that he thought long dead and buried. His normally whisper faint heartbeat responded, gaining a little momentum, his pulse quickened, only slightly, but he felt it.

For a moment he just closed his eyes and breathed deeply, the little injection of life flooring him.

Whatever was creating this feeling was special, the kind of special even immortals would reverently call 'a once in a lifetime' phenomenon, and he was not about to pass up the opportunity to find out more.

He followed his nose till he spotted her sitting under a tree, conveniently secluded on her own and straining to see through the darkness.

'Must have heard me running.'

A semi-amused, semi-annoyed grin tugged at his lips. She might have keen hearing but there was no way she could see him.

Just like her damn parka was making it impossible to see any of her face or body from the waist up. A growl rumbled softly out of his chest in irritation.

When she got up and started walking back to the others, he decided irrationally to risk everything and follow her.

He moved in silence behind her, closing the distance between them till he was only a few feet away, his night vision making it easy to scrutinize her every move. He wanted to purr out loud as he watched the subtle roll of her hips, the way her sweetly rounded jean clad ass swayed in front of him; back and forth. It was driving every sane thought from his head.

Back and forth, back and forth. He tracked the motion with his eyes, licking his lips.

His cock which had been rock hard since he first caught her scent was now chaffing uncomfortably against the zipper of his jeans.

'Serves me right for going commando.' he thought, digging the heel of his palm against it to shift it around, hissing softly when it sprang back to its original position.

'Shit!' he quickly ducked behind the nearest tree when she paused and glanced back over her shoulder.

He held his breath, backing up till he was flush against the tree's trunk. Waiting, she began moving again. A breath he hadn't realised he had been holding was released in a sigh of relief.

'That could've been awkward,' he thought, trying to imagine what he would have done had she turned around a second earlier. 'Oh yea hey, I was stalking you, hold on while I fix my boner?' He bit his tongue, holding back a chuckle.

This time he gave her little more distance before following.

The campsite consisted of five tents in a circle around a fire with their backs to the woods, he almost laughed out loud at his good luck when he saw the girl duck quickly into the tent closest to his current hiding spot. She reappeared moments later with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders and sat herself beside an older male in front of the fire.

He watched her closely while she chatted, she seemed a little tense, as if she could sense something was off, but still hid it remarkably well. The male sitting with her was oblivious to the nervous glances over her shoulder.

He edged closer, like a moth helpless to avoid the flame, he was inexplicably drawn to her. The sight of her, her smell, the sound of her voice; a tantalising mix of sweet and seductive with an accent he couldn't place.

'Not American. Not British.' The vowel sounds she made were flatter, less enunciated. 'Maybe Australian?'

It was driving him wild, especially when the male told her a joke. Her laugh was richer then he was expecting, slightly husky but still musical, the sound surging straight down through his body to his already rock hard cock. He groaned behind his gritted teeth, the damn thing was probably raw from the relentless rubbing against his zipper. For a moment or two he seriously considered 'fixing' his problem right there in the bushes.

He heard her announce she was going to bed. That got his full attention.

"Goodnight everyone!" she called out to the other campers.

"Goodnight Kayla!" the called back.

A dark grin crept across his mouth, his onyx and crimson eyes glittering wickedly.

Kayla...Mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayla squirmed, feeling tense and uneasy, she was sitting beside Anton trying her best to seem casually interested in what he was saying; but in reality she felt cold and prickly, the hairs on the back of her neck kept standing on end, sending errant shivers up and down her body.

She smiled and nodded in all the right places, laughing when he said something funny but her mind was in over drive, it had her scouring the woods around and behind her every few minutes, ever since her walk. Another shudder skittered down her spine.

"Well I think I might hit the hay" she announced, standing abruptly. "Otherwise I'm never going to keep up with you lot tomorrow."

"Ok, you sure you're alright kiddo?" he looked concerned.

"Absolutely, just a little headache" she lied, quickly ducking into her tent to avoid further questioning.

An hour later she rolled onto her other side for what felt like the millionth time.

Anton and the others had all sounded of the rest of their 'goodnights' and had gone to bed. And now that she was in the relative safety of her tent, she still couldn't seem to relax. Her mind was wide awake and anxious, or frustrated maybe? She felt like she was expecting something but not sure what.

The breeze outside was creating a cacophony of noises, which hadn't bothered her the four previous nights but tonight seemed to be laced with something ominous, something malevolent.

'Ignore it, go to sleep' she chanted over and over. It must have worked, her mind was slowly starting to drift.

'Was that the zipper of her tent?' Kayla tensed instantly, eyes opened wide, as if it would help her see and hear better in the dark.

It was too hard to tell with the wind. She held her breath, the door of her tent flapped a little indicating it was indeed being opened.

"Anton? Rob? Is that you?" she called out sitting up, groping in the dark for her torch. Instead of screaming like she wanted, she rationalised.

It had to one of the group. Brian one of the single men on the trip had been really friendly and chatty with her the last couple of days, he probably thought he would just come over and try his luck.

'Then why isn't he responding?' she thought searching frantically starting to panic, 'And where the hell is my flashlight!?'.

Whoever it was had successfully opened her tent and slipped inside. He was breathing heavily, almost panting.

"Brian? I think you need to go back to your tent" she said forcefully.

She could only make out the shadowy outline of his body in the oppressive dark of the tent, her eyes useless.

More panting.

"I'm going to cal-"

Before she had the chance to utter another sound the intruder pounced, knocking the breath out of her as his weight came down on top of her. A cold hand slapped over her mouth, the other slipped around her neck, icy fingers travelling down her jugular and stopping at the base, squeezing softly.

A panicked sob escaped through her nose, her heart felt like it was trying to jackhammer its way out of her chest, she couldn't seem to drag in enough air due to the heavy wall of his chest crushing her.

'This isn't happening!' she thought desperately, the dark, hazy interior of the tent seemed to be swallowing her whole.

Kayla struggled weakly beneath him trying to knock him bodily from her. He simply relaxed more of his weight on top of her forcing more air from her lungs. It was futile, like fighting against solid granite, she couldn't move, couldn't breathe.

"No...Anton help...." she gasped weakly behind his fingers, fighting bravely but failing to stay conscious.

"Help..."