Son of Mars and Venus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The caring and tender manner she had gone about it brought a smile to Markus's face, and he now made plain how much he had enjoyed it. He moaned as he kissed her roughly. The soft velvet of their lips mashed into each other and they kissed with passion.

His hands roamed over her body, rubbing down her back and against her firm ass, while his tongue glided over hers in a smooth embrace. The smooth skin of Bridgette's legs tickled the hairs upon his own, and his hand explored downward to brush against the softness of her legs.

The cool evening air licked at their backs as their bodies pressed together in a smouldering embrace. Markus's roaming hand rubbed against Bridgette's leg as they kissed and glided underneath her shift to press against the inside of her thigh. Her legs opened, and she groaned into his mouth which was quickly replaced by a moan as she felt his fingertips press against the wet folds of her labia.

Their lips parted, to allow Markus and Bridgette to search each other's eyes, just as his finger entered her. The warm air of her panting breath washed over his face to contrast with the cool touch at his back, and the hot tightness of her gripped at his finger pressed inside her.

Bridgette's lips formed a beautiful moan as she panted, the corners of her eyes pressing together in pleasure. Her open mouth pressed together into a sweet smile as Markus's finger bottomed out.

"I think you should take my clothes off now," she panted.

Markus smiled and he gently withdrew his finger, pecking her on the lips. He sat up and drew her to him. The thin shift she wore was all that stood between them. It was gone in but a moment, pulled off her to expose her tender breasts whose nipples instantly hardened in the evening air.

Feeling drawn to them, Markus sucked one then the other into his mouth. Bridgette's hands immediately began to stroke against his hair as she nursed him against her breast, feeling the slight tickle and pull at her nipples and a tongue that swept along her areolas.

Bridgette felt herself being pushed against the bed as he fell atop her, still sucking at her breasts. Soft lips began to descend her body, kissing at her stomach and the sides of her waist. Descending towards her womanhood already flowing with her desire. Markus could smell the sweet and alluring scent of her arousal and felt the strong desire to taste her. His tongue lapped against her wetness and sampled the sweet and musky essence of a virgin ready for him.

"Next time," she said, as her hands gripped his hair and titled his eyes upward towards her. Bridgette's eyes were glazed over with desire, "I'm ready now," she breathed.

Pressing between her legs, Markus's hands circled her slim waist and pulled Bridgette towards him. The head of his cock rubbed against her wet lips. Her eyes were unblinking, her perky breasts rising and falling with her breath, her teeth grazed against her lower lip. She waited.

Markus hung there a moment, feeling the wet warm caress of her tender cunt against him. The blonde beauty below him, waiting for him to enter her. Her blue eyes widened as he pressed inside. The wide tip and shaft of his cock carefully stretched her hymen wrapped around her entrance. The tight wetness engulfed him; his entrance made so easy by how aroused she was.

Pink lips opened wide in a silent gasp, as Bridgette felt her virgin pussy being claimed by the thick cock of the muscular man pressing against her.

She could feel his hesitation and see the concern in his pale eyes. Bridgette could only silently nod to encourage him. He pressed deeper, and her silent moan became a cry as she felt his balls press against her ass, and the tip of his cock against her womb.

She was his. This young man, who wielded power that could eviscerate, burn, destroy and lay waste, was buried inside her. Bridgette could imagine it: being protected and shielded from death and capture and kept warm at night in his safe embrace as they made love.

Markus held himself there a moment before leaning in to kiss her tender lips. The hot press of his body upon her washed away the cool air tickling her skin, and Bridgette felt his hips buck slightly as she moaned instinctively into his mouth and wrapped her arms around him.

"Fuck me," she managed to moan through a kiss. Markus inched out of her. The tight embrace of her pussy sucked at him as he withdrew until only the tip remained inside. He pushed in again in a long stroke and Bridgette's body adapted to him, flooding her pussy with her juices to better take his thick cock inside.

He broke their kiss, and Markus whispered, "Does that feel good?"

"Oh, yes. Don't stop," she moaned.

Again, Markus inched his way back and pressed his entire length inside her. Long, smooth strokes that pressed against her womb at first, before her womanhood lengthened to accommodate him. He studied her face with each thrust.

"You're very gentle," she said, looking up at him "but you don't need to hold back now." Her legs lifted over his shoulders, as Bridgette gave him full access to thrust as deeply inside her as he could go.

Markus waited only a moment before accepting her words. Her legs pressed against his shoulders, as he pressed deeply inside, filling her with his cock. Bridgette's soft breasts bounced with each trust, her mouth opening wide to moan as he fucked her, dimples showing upon her beautiful face and her silken gold hair swaying with the rest of her body.

Her blue eyes filled with desire shut tightly as Bridgette surrendered her body to him. The bounce of her breasts as he fucked her, were halted by her hands circling at rubbing at them; she gave in to the overwhelming sensation of being truly fucked for the first time.

"Fuck, Bridgette. You feel so good wrapped around me," he moaned.

Markus lifted her legs from his shoulders while his hands gripped her hips and rolled her on top of him. The act shoved his cock deeply inside her as she sat upon him, looking down at his hairy, muscular chest breathing deeply. Bridgette's hands pressed upon it, as she began to ride him. She felt so in control and could fuck him as hard or fast as she wanted but knew at any moment, he could have his way with her however he pleased.

Markus's hands pressed against the small of her back, as she rocked herself against him at first. Seeing how in control she was just spurred her to rock faster and wiggle her ass on top of him. Yet she desired to feel his thick length roughly stretch her.

She began to really ride him, using her hands upon his chest to support herself as she thrust her hips down awkwardly to try spear herself upon him. Her inexperience made her unable to take in all his length in long strokes, though Bridgette could feel the intense pleasure of her clitoris pressed against his body as she rode him.

The ferocity of her movements was helped by Markus's hands at her back to press her hips down against him. He relished the feeling of a woman astride him. It was wild and fierce, and animalistic as he looked into the hungry eyes of Bridgette as the beautiful blonde woman had her way with him.

"Fuck me, Bridgette. Fuck me!"

Markus watched as she gritted her teeth in concentration and wild arousal as she fucked him roughly. He heard a soft moan to his side and turned his head a moment to see Rebecca rubbing against her pussy through her clothes. A wet patch staining it betrayed her arousal from her naked priest's body.

"Oh, Markus. I want you to relax and fill me. I want you to do it while I ride your cock just like this," Bridgette said, as she kept her body still except for her bouncing ass that impaled her pussy with his cock.

Markus's hands gripped her firm ass cheeks and felt them surge underneath his hands as she ground her body against him. The wild priest massaging his entire length between her tight walls made him moan loudly, "You want me to finish inside?"

"Yesss, I want you to fill my womb with your seed. Take my body and make it yours," she cried. She knew she couldn't get pregnant at this stage in her cycle.

The tension building in Markus's body became waves of pleasure centred on his groin, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," he groaned. He couldn't hold on any longer. The beautiful blonde fucked him mercilessly, her blue eyes locked onto his as her mouth and eyes widened, before she screamed in her first orgasm with a man. The tight grip was like a ripple of waves over his cock, and he cried out with her as his balls emptied themselves, spurting inside her.

Bridgette could feel the hot pulses of cock shooting his seed deep inside her, coating her once virgin folds and filling her so completely. The deep-seated passion gave way to a feeling of contentedness. Their lips sought each other once again. "So, feel anything?" Bridgette asked.

"Besides feeling really good, I can't say that I do," said Markus.

She shrugged and smiled, "Well, it was worth a shot."

They shared a mirthful smile and rolled over onto their sides, carefully inching apart. The evening air no longer felt cold as Bridgette felt herself wrapped in the warm arms of Markus as his body pressed against her back. Markus's fuzzy mind was now clear. He settled in against the warm, welcoming woman and fell asleep.

-----

The dawn brought some relief from the frigid night. Waking at first light, with a woman wrapped in his arms seemed the proper way to greet the morning. Markus couldn't understand his father's trepidation on the matter. His mind was clear, and he was content; what harm was there?

Beneath his arms, he felt Bridgette begin to stir. She groaned slightly, and turned towards him, "Mmm, good morning, Markus," her voice taking on a morning huskiness.

"Good morning, Bridgette," he smiled.

"Oh, what joy, another day of hard riding," she said.

He peeked through the gap in the blankets at his semi-erect state, "Well, not quite as hard."

She laughed and pecked him on the nose, "Come on you, time to get up."

Markus noticed the tent was empty but for them, "Where's Rebecca?" he said.

"Already awake. She's always an early riser," she said.

The floor of the tent was icy against his bare feet, as Markus tiptoed across its length to don his clothes in the cool chill of the morning. The warm embrace of socks and riding boots was an immediate relief and he sighed when he was fully clothed.

Bridgette was slow to follow, as she stood a moment and admired the way his muscles flexed, and his semi-erect manhood flopped about slightly as he pulled on his braies. Her face was fixed into a grin, as she began to clothe herself to fight against the morning chill.

Now clothed, they embraced each other, Bridgette moving into his arms and tracing her hands upon them. She peered up at his face with a goofy grin and pressed her hands to his chest while Markus's hands rested upon her hips.

"What?" he said, noticing her grin and chuckling slightly.

"Oh, nothing," she smiled, gently pulling away and padding to the front of the tent, and peering back at him, "coming?"

A crow perched on a dead, rotting tree outside their tent. It turned its head and cawed at them loudly before flapping its wings and disappearing into the trees. "Damn crows!" He said.

"Poor things. They get a bad reputation for being ill omens," she said as she rested her hand upon his arm.

"I don't believe in all that. I just dislike the offensive noise they make. So, shall we see about some breakfast?" he said.

The dew upon the morning grass wet their boots, as they stamped through its lengths and towards the large clearing of trees where the other tents stood. The silence amongst the trees was broken only by the chatter in the camp, as both grizzled and fresh-faced soldiers greeted them.

The templars sat amongst themselves on chopped wooden logs around a cooking pot which was suspended over the fire. The sweet smell of oats and honey wafted from the simmering pot. Rebecca sat in idle conversation and regarded them with a cool look as they came near. Alina also sat with the group, and she gave Markus a sweet smile as he approached the fire.

"Good morning, son. I trust you slept well, we have another hard ride ahead of us," Alina said.

"Well enough, thank you mother," he said, accepting a bowl of porridge she offered him, before passing it to Bridgette.

His mother gave him a knowing smile, before she fetched another bowl of porridge for him, "We'll be setting out shortly, but I had hoped we might have a quick word," she said.

"Of course, mother," he said, shovelling the honey laced porridge into his mouth.

The soldiers, templars and priests all assisted in packing up the tents and readying the horses, as Markus followed Alina into the trees a little way from them.

"Markus, did you think carefully before bedding that girl?" Alina said.

Markus's face was aghast for a moment before he managed to splutter, "Mother!"

"This is important, Markus. While your father believes it best to suppress the hot fire of youth, it's because of his own experience. Did your father never tell you of what happened?"

"What experience? What happened?"

"Of course, he didn't," Alina sighed, "when your father was your age, he was sent to deal with a demon incursion, just like we're doing now. We hadn't met yet, I was still living in the capital then."

"Lucky you."

"Markus!" she said, "He was in love with a soldier. Her name was Patricia. While they crossed a river, their party ran into some twenty demons. Patricia was killed in the first moments. He watched her fall into the water and wash away.

"He watched it happen, while the demons fell upon his party. His mind was occupied with thoughts of Patricia, not his fellow soldiers. While templars have the luxury of allowing their emotions to run wild, wizards simply don't. Keeping your emotions in check is hard enough without having to watch someone you care about die in front of you."

Markus was silent as he processed her words, before drawing a shuddering breath "So I am to live out my days, being sent against hellspawn and without love?"

"Not without love Markus, never that. But you are still young, and inexperienced. Just as your father was then, and by the time he collected himself, the battle was all but over. He doesn't want you to repeat his mistakes."

"I - think I understand," he said.

"Good. I'm not saying not to be with that woman. I'm saying that you need to be careful about developing strong feelings for her. Don't let it overwhelm you in the heat of battle. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, yes it does make sense. Thank you, mother," he said as he hugged her warmly.

"You're welcome, son. Now let's get moving, we still have plenty of ground to cover."

The two wizards rejoined the party at the head of the column and began their third day on the road. The woods began to thicken, with the pines blocking their view either side of them as they travelled through the Ironbark Forest. They had to pace the horses, as no fresh ones would be waiting for them before they would be expected to face against the demon party raging through the midlands of Amarath. Thus far, they had travelled some one-hundred and thirty kilometres from the city of Evermore.

Markus and Alina were both on their guard, aware that the thick woods held the dangerous possibility of an ambush. Bridgette attempted to converse with Markus as they rode, though he was noncommittal and uninterested. She felt a slight sting in her heart as she gave up and fell back to ride alongside Rebecca.

"Is there anything I can do to increase our chances, mother?" Markus said, after riding in silence for hours.

"We survive as a group. Nothing is deadlier than a group united, not even you and me."

He thought it over until they rested the horses at midday. As the soldiers grouped together and ate, Markus approached them. "When we run into them, I can think of at least one advantage I can offer. Should the demons charge, I will attempt to break their momentum by turning the ground to oil. I will signal you just before I do so," Markus said.

Ser Richard nodded approvingly, "Very good, me'lord. At that moment we shall charge and be upon them while they are confused."

"Excellent idea, Ser Richard. Enjoy your meal."

Alina noticed the exchange and was beaming at Markus when he went to rejoin her but said nothing. Out of the corner of his eye, Markus noticed Rebecca and Bridgette locked together as they spoke amongst themselves and stared at him coldly. His reassuring smile didn't placate them, and they merely turned away from him with disdain.

He shook his head at that but could not think of a way to broach the issue. I should just speak to her, tonight. It seemed as reasonable an idea as any, as he withdrew strips of beef jerky from his saddlebag and chewed the tough meat while lost in thought.

-----

The rest of the day passed slowly, as Markus scanned the trees and strained his ears to hear movement in the brush. The sharp trills and warbles of starlings, tweeting of robins, cooing of wood pigeons, and the short ooo-uu-ooh cry of stock doves filled the woods. The trees creaked and pines rustled in the mid-afternoon wind.

The wind suddenly died. The woods were still. Markus's sharp intake of breath lasted a lifetime, as his head snapped to the left. His eyes widened.

A fiery flash streaked and exploded in the middle of the formation. Cries and shrieks filled the air, and a bestial guttural cry thundered through the trees.

Armoured figures wreathed in flame crumpled to the ground as horses bolted, fire scorching at their skin as they screamed. The roar of fire drowned out the sharp yells of Ser Richard and the soldiers, as they fled from the fire and began to dismount.

A command pierced the chaos, his once gentle mother's voice boomed, "To the left, men! Form and fear not!"

Shields slammed together as the soldiers massed. Markus hurriedly drew rein and galloped to sit behind the solid mass of men, as the company formed in the centre of the column. A blonde head of hair next to a figure in polished steel pressing into the mass was all he could see of Bridgette and Rebecca.

Alina galloped to the centre alongside him, her hair whipping with fury and her eyes locked on the tree line. As they formed at the rear, the ground shook before the trees shattered. Monstrous, black hulking demons streamed forth, and fire shot from their enormous clawed hands in giant balls of flame. The air vibrated and the echo of his mother's voice carried over the whoosh of fire streaking towards the party, a high-pitched song that cut through the air.

Masses of fire exploded ahead of them, striking with a roar against a glowing blue wall. The bright flash stung at his eyes, as Markus cleared his mind and searched for calmness. His vision blinded, he closed his eyes and could feel the thunder of the demon charge as his horse stood still but for a nervous squeal (whinny?).

He drew breath, the sound was a loud rush in his ears. He waited, feeling the earth tremble and quake, drawing ever closer. The earthquake approached until it was nearly upon them. "Now!" He cried.

Markus's eyes shot open and his voice boomed in a deep baritone voice. He could feel the ground shift. A great splash halted the thunderous sound. Men yelled and roared madly; the mass of metal, flesh, and bravery surged forward like a wave. They flooded over the struggling mass of creatures gurgling in oil. Their spears chipped at the reinforced stone skin of the demons, strikes rained down upon their bodies.

The air crackled, and Markus's hair stood on end, as thunder boomed and lightning flashed. Alina's voice wailed and cracked as lightning struck the demons that sought to envelope the mass of men at the front. His eyes whipped to a giant black form circling around to the left, its shoulders spiked and shadows whipping about it. The demon's high pitch screech assailed Markus's ears as it charged on its hands and legs.