Son of Mars and Venus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It shot towards him, claws wrenching at the dirt and pounding against the stone road as it attacked. Its hand lifted midway through its stride, a green shadowy mass of fog screamed towards him. Markus could feel his heartbeat, his rapid breath, and his temples pulsing. His teeth clenched together so hard he feared they would crack.

His hands moved of their own accord and fingers twisted, as his voice shouted in a sharp deep tone. His fingers crumpled into a fist as he punched the air, a white flash pulsating out of his hand. It flew across the twenty metres that yet separated them. It burst through the green fog in a loud crash and streaked towards the creature.

The demon's chest caved inward then burst as a fist of force struck. Crimson blood spattered the ground and road as the giant beast smashed into the ground and dragged along the stone until stopping and crumpling at Markus's feet.

The beat of his heart quieted, and his hearing returned. Markus could now hear the moans of pain, and gurgles of men choking on their own blood. The men clumped around a pile of shadowy demons. The wind flicked white specks upon Markus's fingertips, as he stared down and rubbed them together, it smeared like ash.

His head slowly lifted and saw the burned husks of horses and their riders on the road, the steel armour now blackened and where once was skin was now charred bones. Their skin had become ash; it drifted on the wind

The smell of charcoal and sulphur filled his nostrils as Markus leaned over his saddle and emptied his stomach. If this is what it is to be a wizard... Archangels save me.

"Bridgette! Rebecca!"

To be continued.