Son of Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and touch them," Karen said softly as she bent over and began to unbutton Ray's shirt. Ray captured her tits in each hand, and they were a perfect fit. He lightly squeezed the slight mounds and rolled the nipples around, and Karen couldn't prevent a low moan from escaping her lips. She loved to have her nipples played with; it was like a straight line from her nipples to her crotch, and she could feel the juices flowing with each touch.

Karen finished unbuttoning Ray's shirt, pulled it off and added it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor. She lightly raked her nails across his chest, feeling his nipples jut out in much the same way hers were. Squatting down, she moved her hands to his belt, opened it, unhooked his slacks and pulled them off. Ray's rock-hard dick poked out through the hole in his boxers, an angry reddish-purple color. Ray's boxers quickly joined the rest of the clothes on the floor, then Karen stood up and spent long seconds admiring her beautiful son.

"You have a beautiful body," Karen whispered. "You should be proud."

And she meant it. He was not muscle-bound, but he was trim and fit, with a light dusting of hair on his chest, and a cock that looked to be just about perfect. Karen was shaking with need as she slid her fingers into the sides of her panties and slowly slid them down her legs, giving Ray his first look at the place from which he'd come 19 years earlier. He was mesmerized as Karen kicked her panties to the side.

"You just sit back and let Mama do the work," Karen said in a voice thick with lust.

She climbed onto the chair, straddling Ray's body at the waist. She bent down and kissed him with a consuming passion as she felt his urgent cock slide between the crack of her ass. Rythmically, Karen rubbed his cock with her butt, thrilling as it jerked in response.

"It's time to fuck me, baby, " she breathed. "Come to Mama."

Karen sat up, lifted her hips up from Ray's waist and grabbed his cock at the base. She rubbed the head of his dick several times between her lips, then slowly fit it into her hole. Almost as one, Karen slid her pussy down Ray's shaft as he pushed upward with his hips. A long, loud mutual groan burst from their lips at this first incestuous union of mother and son. As long as lived, Ray knew he would never forget this moment, the moment when all of his dreams became reality, when his cock first entered his mother's steaming-hot pussy.

They started slowly at first, becoming accustomed to the almost shocking feeling of their mating. As Ray had known all along, his cock was a perfect fit in Karen's pussy. He bottomed out just at the point when their pubic bushes meshed. Karen noticed it too. Ray's cock was absolutely perfect. Any bigger and it would have been too much. It was just right, and she suddenly threw her head back and laughed as she began to work her pussy up and down on Ray's upthrusting dick. Ray may have been a virgin up to that moment, but he knew instintively what to do, and he grabbed Karen's hips in an effort to control her pace.

"Ummmmm, baby, you're great," Karen exclaimed. "Fuck me like you always wanted to, baby. Let yourself go."

"Unnnnnhhhh, Ggggggod, it's too much," Ray said as he fought to maintain control. "Oh, Mom, it's everything I'd hoped it would be."

Karen closed her eyes and let the climactic feelings build and build through her body. She was sitting on the verge of one of the queen cums of her entire life, and she was more than ready. She moaned heavily and shook her head from side to side as she worked herself up and down on her son's wonderful cock. Faster and faster, she slid her juicy cunt back and forth, up and down, feeling the rush as Ray's cock began to twitch in the telltale sign of imminent explosion. She'd known they'd been holding back too much passion for this to be anything but a fast and furious fuck. They'd make love later. This was just pure animal passion from two people who had deprived themselves of pleasure for too long.

Ray's eyes were squeezed shut as he held off as long as he could. He could tell from the wild sounds Karen was making that she was close, and he wanted to get there with her. His hips were like pistons as he drove his cock harder and faster up his mother's gushing cunt.

Karen could feel it coming, coming, coming, and her high-pitched yips got louder and shriller as she hit the top of the mountain. And just as she did, she felt Ray's cock balloon slightly, then explode in a geyser of molten-hot cum. He spewed some dozen hard, rapid-fire bursts of jizz straight into her womb, and as she felt him cum, she convulsed in a full-body orgasm that dwarfed anything she could remember having in all the years of sex she'd had. She squealed and gasped as she came and came, and Ray gasped and grunted as he continued to squeeze out little mini-bursts of cum. For long minutes, mother and son held each other in a love grip as their sweaty bodies shook from the climax that washed over them.

They were still twitching when Karen finally opened her eyes and gazed down at Ray, who had the most blissful expression on his face. She gave a throaty laugh, and he joined her as they toasted the consummation of their love.

"Oh baby, you were sensational," Karen said as she bent down to kiss her baby, her beautiful boy who was now her lover. And what a lover! Ray had been everything she could have hoped he would be and more. They held each other tenderly, giving each other little kisses and licks as they basked in the afterglow of their first sexual encounter.

But she wanted more, much more, and judging from the way Ray's cock was already beginning to stir again, she sensed that he wanted more, as well, and soon.

"C'mon, lover, let's go to bed," Karen whispered.

They stopped off in the kitchen for a much-needed glass of cool water, then headed back to Karen's bedroom to continue their night.

Ray just stood in the doorway of his mother's bedroom watching, with the light from the bedside table the only illumination, as Karen sat on the bed and pulled off her heels, which she'd kept on throughout their frantic fucking in the front room. She lifted her legs and gazed over at Ray as she unhooked her stockings and slowly rolled them off her legs.

Karen just laughed wantonly as she lay back on the bed, completely naked now. Ray walked over and lay down next to her and they molded their bodies together, kissing each other's lips and licking at each other's faces. Ray could feel another hard-on building, and this time he wanted to take his time. He wanted to consume this woman, mind, body and soul, the way he had always wanted. His hand slid between his mother's legs and he stroked her bubbling cunt, and felt her breath quicken in response.

Ray ran his tongue down Karen's neck, down to her tits, which sat up high and proud. He kissed, licked, sucked, even chewed a little on her stiff pink nipples, and Karen clutched the back of his head to hold him in place.

Gently, but firmly, Ray pulled his head away from Karen's breasts and licked his way down her stomach, to her abdomen. Abruptly, he got up on his knees between his mother's legs. Karen thought he was going to slip his cock into her again, but he surprised her by pulling her legs up by the backs of her knees and burying his face in her sodden pussy.

Karen squealed at the sudden assault, and from the jolts of pleasure that Ray's mouth was administering. He slashed at her sloppy cunt with his tongue, sucking up as much of the tangy fluid as he could, and finishing with a flourish around her blood-engorged clit. Then he opened his mouth wide and vacuumed her entire opening, lips and all, into his mouth almost like he was sucking a small cock, then pursed his lips and sucked what was left of their commingled juice into his mouth and down his throat.

"You nasty boy," Karen panted delightedly. "Ohhhhh yeeeaaaaahh! Eat Mama's pussy, baby."

This was something no other lover had ever done to her before, and it sent her arousal soaring into the stratosphere. The other men she'd had, especially her ex-husband, would have been grossed out by the idea of eating her pussy after they had cum in it. But it just seemed like the logical thing to do, Ray figured, and as far as he was concerned, it tasted like ambrosia.

Karen's whole body was on fire as Ray ate her pussy with a vigor bordering on glee. She couldn't believe how original, how wildly inventive, her virgin son was proving to be as a lover. But while Ray may have been a virgin as far as actual sexual experience was concerned, he was well-read, and he had studied the ways to please a woman, in the hopes that someday he might be allowed to do exactly what he was doing at that very moment. He ate his mother's pussy like a pro, spearing her hole with his tongue, lapping at her lips and sucking hard at her clit with his lips.

Karen could feel another tremendous orgasm coming to a head, and she didn't bother to stop it, because she knew more were right around the corner. Her body jerked like she'd been shocked, her back arched and she cried out wildly in her passion. Ray just kept right on feasting on the copious flow of juice that gushed from his mother's cunt as she came.

Ray's cock was still only semi-soft, so Karen pulled lightly on his hair, to give her sensitive cunt a few minutes to rest and to get him up where she could return the favor. Ray straddled his mom's chest and held his cock out for her to suck, and she didn't mess around. She lifted her head and slid the wet head of his cock between her lips and began to work about half his length back and forth in her hot mouth. Her tongue was playing brisk arpeggios around the shaft and under the crown as she sucked him up to a full hard-on.

Ray let her suck on his cock just long enough for him to get fully-engorged, then he ripped it out of her mouth and slid down her body until he was once again on his knees between his mother's wide-splayed legs. Karen had her left hand around his back and with her right hand she motioned silently for him to come on in. Ray gripped his cock at the base and slid the head past Karen's gates and pushed it home in one screaming thrust.

Cries and gasps of pleasure filled the bedroom as Ray quickly got up to ramming speed. He propped himself on his hands as he methodically drilled his cock in his mother's spastic slot. Karen locked her legs around Ray's waist and rolled her hips around, up and down in an equally methodical motion as another orgasm quickly build up speed. Her raven hair thashed on the pillow as she shook her head from side to side, speechless from the intensity of their union.

Without warning, her climax burst through her body like fireworks, and she emitted unintelligible sounds and beat her fists on her son's back as it washed over her. But Ray just kept right on fucking her in measured strokes, oblivious to her orgasmic convulsions. He was gaining confidence with every plunge of his iron rod in his mother's trembling pussy. He knew he was in the process of taming a woman that no other man, not even his detested father, had been able to master. He wrapped his arms around Karen's sweaty body, leaned down and locked his lips on hers. They kissed frantically, wantonly, then Ray pulled his lips away, but kept his face right up to his mother's.

"You're loving this, aren't you," he panted as he nibbled on her neck. "You love having your son's hot cock fucking the hell out of you."

"Oh God, yes, yes, yessssss!" Karen cried in response. "C'mon, baby, be a mother fucker, Be MY mother fucker. Don't ever stop fucking me! I want you every way, always. You can have all of me, any time you want, just keep... on... fuuuucking ... meeee."

Even as Karen spit out her words, yet another orgasm exploded in her spasming cunt, and another one was right on the heels of it. Her mind was blown as she found herself in the land of multiple orgasms, a place she'd never been before. They just kept on exploding like a string of firecrackers that's been lit all at once.

At long last, Ray could feel the tingle in his balls that told him he was almost there. He couldn't believe the sensation of his mother's pussy as it gripped his cock with each climactic burst.. He pulled himself up on his knees, picked up Karen's ankles and bent her legs back as far as they could go, until her knees were pressed against her breasts, and let himself go. He fucked his mom with utter abandon, jackhammering her pussy harder and faster as he felt the tingle grow in his scrotum until he saw dark spots behind his eyes.

Ray gave a choking sound as he felt his balls suddenly contract, and then with a long groan, he emptied himself in the deepest reaches of Karen's twitching twat. He scalded her womb with seemingly-endless jets of white-hot cum and he slumped onto the backs of Karen's thighs as he continued to spit out bolts of semen, long after the initial rush had passed.

Karen, too, saw stars as her climax reached a crescendo and her nails dug little arcs into her son's back as she thrashed on the bed underneath him. Finally, their mutual orgasm began to ebb, and Ray let go of his mother's legs and slid off to the side, utterly drained. Mother and son wrapped themselves in each other's arms as a peaceful sleep began to descend on them.

Ray awoke from a pleasant dream lying on his side with a king-sized erection wedged between his mother's legs. Glancing over Karen's shoulder, he saw the time was a little after 4 a.m., and a bright shaft of moonlight shone through a gap in the curtain over the bedroom window and reflectied off her jet-black hair. He gazed in wonder at his mom's sleeping figure, listened to her soft, rhythmic breathing. He still had trouble believing that he was there, lying next to his sexy mom after a night of passionate lovemaking.

The very thought sent a spark through his body, and like it had a mind of its own, the head of his cock slid past the folds of her pussy. With a subtle flexing of his hips, he pushed his dick all the way in, emitting a soft groan as he entered. Karen's pussy was still wet and hot from earlier, and it readily accepted his throbbing-hard member. Instinctively, her hips humped back in acknowledgment as Ray slowly began to fuck his mother in the spoon position.

At first, Karen thought she was dreaming, but as Ray's thrusts became a little more insistent, she emerged groggily from her slumber, and groaned softly at the delightful feeling of a man - her man - fucking her once again. Ray's left hand was wrapped around Karen's side and he squeezed her left tit as he slowly fucked his cock back and forth in her soupy cunt. He buried his nose in his mother's hair and inhaled her essence, then licked the back of her neck and around to her ear, getting a welcoming squeal in response.

"Mmmmmmmmm, nice," Karen said sleepily. "This is the best way to wake up, with my hard man giving me his cock. Ummmmmmm."

"Oh Mom, I love you so much," Ray said with feeling. "You're sooo hot."

Just then, his cock slipped out of Karen's pussy and the head brushed up against her anal opening. Ray rubbed his cock across her asshole, and Karen purred wantonly as her arousal began to mount. Ray took advantage of the respite to climb up off the bed, onto his knees, and pulled Karen onto her stomach, then picked up her hips. Karen kept her face and breasts on the bed, but lifted her butt into the air to give her son easier access from behind. Ray took the hint and pushed his cock back into her, quickly establishing a steady fucking motion.

As he slowly, but steadily fucked his mother from behind, he couldn't help but notice her pink asshole winking up at him as if in invitation. Licking a finger, he rimmed the already-wet hole then pushed it in past the second knuckle. Karen growled wantonly as Ray began to slowly finger-fuck her ass in time with his thrusts in her pussy.

"Oh my," she gasped. "You really are a dirty little boy. You wanna fuck Mama's ass? Do you? I'll bet you didn't know that your Mama loves getting her ass fucked."

Ray just grunted and kept a steady pace in Karen's cunt. Without breaking their union, Karen reached over to the bedside table, opened the drawer and pulled out a tube of KY Jelly. She handed it to Ray and told him to, "get me all slicked up and open, then fuck my ass with everything you've got."

Ray always obeyed his mother, so he pulled his finger out of her backside, squeezed out a generous strip of lube onto a pair of fingers and rubbed them around the anal ring then slid one finger back in. He kept one hand on Karen's hip as he leisurely fucked her pussy and kept the other busy in her ass. Soon, the one finger was joined by a second and he spent several minutes briskly finger-fucking Karen's butt, as her moans of pleasure swelled. When he had three fingers moving back and forth in her ass, Ray knew she was just about ready.

"OK, Mom, you asked for it, here it comes," he said through clenched teeth. He pulled his hand out of Karen's ass, then pulled his cock from her dripping cunt. With the lubed hand, he jacked his cock several times, getting it all slick and shiny, while Karen reached back with both hands and spread her butt cheeks, which had the effect of opening her hole a little wider as if to give him a better target. Ray watched the lewd display for a minute or two, then pressed the head to her puckered opening and pushed slowly forward.

Karen released her butt and filled her hands with the sheet, and clenched her eyes shut as she felt the pressure on her ass. Suddenly, the head of Ray's cock broke through her tight ring and he slid slowly into her rectum. When he had about half of it in, Karen lunged backward and impaled herself the rest of the way on his rock-hard rod.

"Aaaaaarragh!" Karen wailed as she felt Ray's dick invade her ass. It had been awhile since she'd put one of her toys up her butt, and it took a few seconds for her rectum to get used to the intrusion. But she knew it wouldn't be long before she was experiencing pleasure extreme from the feeling of being filled in the ass.

Ray gasped as his mother's velvety rectum molded itself around his burning cock. He never could have imagined just how hot and tight a woman's ass could be, and he had to fight off the urge to explode just from the first contact of his cock with the most private part of her body.

He gripped Karen's hips as well as he could with his slippery hands and worked her asshole over his throbbing cock. He quickly established a steady pace pumping his dick like an oil derrick, sending hot flashes of pleasure up and down his mother's body.

Karen moaned and gasped as she wallowed in the feeling of having a live cock in her ass for the first time in many, many years. She had been introduced to anal sex early on, and it was one of her guilty pleasures.

"Ahhhhh, God, it... feels... sooooo... gooooood," Karen wailed. "I looooovvvve it sooooo much."

Ray reached underneach his mom's sweaty body and ran his hands lightly over her little titties, which jiggled lightly. Karen lifted her head and swished her long dark locks back, and felt the strands sticking to her skin. She reached under her straining body with a hand, found her obscenely-bloated clit and worked a finger furiously over the pulsing bud.

Mother and son humped in unison, in utter erotic abandon, giving themselves over to pleasure in a way they couldn't have imagined just a few hours earlier. The intensity of their coupling took their breath away as they strained toward another mutual explosion.

Karen's mind and body were wide awake now as she felt every nerve ending straining toward orgasmic relief. Ray, too, could feel it in his bones, at the base of his spine, where another huge load of cum was locked and loaded. Coos, cries, moans and groans - not to mention the steady squishing of Ray's cock pistoning back and forth in Karen's ass - filled the bedroom as the silver moon bathed them in a ghostly light.