Son of Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you misunderstand why I'm here. I understood why you left, which is why I only asked that you let me keep the house, so I would have somewhere to sleep while I did my work. When I saw what you two had done, I was disgusted. I figured you would find someone eventually, just not him. But eventually I had to come to grips with the fact that we live by different rules. Even the other elves don't understand us. My job is to give, and never stop giving. But I can't give my family what they need. And my job is not your job. You deserve to be happy. I get to do what I love most every day. I have to. So as the spirit of Christmas, I'm giving you my blessing. I don't know if that's allowed, but I don't care. Just do me one favor. Make each other happy."

As he hugged me, I hugged him back, trying to process it all. He moved on to Mom, and she gave him a little kiss on his cheek, which became rosier than usual. He climbed out the window and got in the sleigh. "Merry Christmas you two. I have a day off tomorrow. If you can keep your hands off each other for an hour or two, let's have some Christmas dinner." He winked, and was gone. Mom and I held each other, crying tears of joy. Our Christmas wish, one we didn't even know was possible, had been granted.

12