Son of Sleep Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex, son of the god Hypnos, learns something about his mom.
7.4k words
4.69
97.5k
124

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,625 Followers

Hypnos, Ancient Greek god of sleep and trance, sat on a barstool at the kitchen island and drummed his fingers on the marble countertop.

What is this? He wondered, focusing on the unsettling sensation that bubbled in his stomach beneath his rock-hard abs. He ran his fingers through his wavy brown hair and sighed. Is this what the mortals call anxiety? Or is it nervousness, perhaps?

With a soft growl, he stood up and brought a fist down on the stone. "No more!" he declared to the empty space. "It's time to take your mind off this blasted date." Because, deep down, Hypnos knew that he was worrying about his date with Mariah. It was that night, and somehow even the prospect was giving him these strange flutterings.

The god paused for a moment and focused. In mortal terminology, it was as if he was composing a text message, something like: Hey, babe. Wanna come over? Netflix and chill? But, as a god, he didn't need to bother with that pesky technology. Instead, he sent out just a sliver of his power, the message conveyed on a strand of thought that reached across space and time to the intended receiver.

For several moments, there was no answer. Then, the equivalent of the ding of a text tone and the response flew back to him in an instant.

On my way.

Thank god most of these immortals never have anything to do, Hypnos thought to himself as he composed his features into a casual, relaxed expression. Most of them have never earned a night's sleep in their lives.

The god was on the verge of summoning a glass of water, just to keep him occupied, when there was a shimmer in the air before him and Antheia stepped through the ripple and into his kitchen.

The golden blonde looked ravishing, as always, her hair tumbling down her back and over her shoulders, her body wrapped in a white and gold sari that shimmered in the bright morning sunlight. She cast him a glance and her bright blue eyes glinted with a suppressed gleam of interest as she furtively eyed him up and down.

Hypnos didn't need to dress to impress. His chiseled figure was on full display as he leaned bare chested against the counter, a clingy pair of joggers scarcely doing more than emphasizing his sleek legs and the bulge of his package.

Antheias' pink lips formed into a scowl. "Hmmph," she snorted, practically turning up her nose at him. "So, this is what I am to you, huh? Just a booty call? Some silly bimbo you think you can summon with a snap of your fingers anytime you want some tail?"

Hypnos just gave her a cheeky grin, his own dark eyes seeking hers. He saw through her facade, just like always. Always the same, he thought. Putting on a show of resistance but secretly desperate to submit. He saw Antheia's eyes flicker furtively to his crotch but didn't let his smirk of victory show through. It's like a drug. Their only chance to utterly give up control.

The handmaiden of Aphrodite avoided his gaze, knowing that if she met his deep eyes she would be unable to resist.

Hypnos stood slowly, like a jungle cat stretching out its spine on a tree branch and then unfolding itself to its full, powerful size. "Would you like to go?" His voice was slow and soothing as he stepped toward the goddess, his bare feet soft on the cool tile.

Antheia didn't move, her eyes downcast.

The god of sleep could sense her inner, trembling desire, and knew what he needed to do to unleash it. "Because if you wish, now is your chance to leave." He stopped before her, mere inches from her luscious body, and didn't speak.

"No..." Her voice was a soft murmur of longing, and Hypnos felt a surge of triumph.

With the tip of one finger, he reached out and tilted back her head. As her eyes met his and he unleashed his power through the connection, her lips parted into a soft gasp of pleasure.

"Yes..."

The blonde's eyes glazed over as her will disappeared and was supplanted with only a burning desire to obey. Her eyelids fluttered and when they opened again they met the god's with a look of utter submission.

Her voice was now low, throaty and completely erotic. "How can I please you, Master...?"

Hypnos felt the resonance of her voice strike straight through the worry that had been consuming him and touch a deep, primal part of his being. It sent a jolt of arousal straight into his cock, stiffening his length until it was pressing insistently against the material of his pants.

He stepped in closer, his hands rising to explore Antheia's sari-clad body. The god's fingertips roamed over her, the cloth delightfully light and airy to the touch.

Hypnos heard Antheia's breath catch as he traced a fingertip across one full breast and around her nipple, before he bent his head to gently kiss the side of her neck. Then, his lips brushing against her hair, he murmured, "On your knees."

The goddess slid gracefully to the floor, reaching up without being told to stroke and fondle the outline of his throbbing cock. Her skilled fingers coaxed and massaged, begging him to begin in earnest.

Feeling his own desire rising, Hypnos took a slow, calming breath, and then gently released his need for control. As the air escaped his lips, he opened up his power and it surged between them.

At his feet, Antheia shivered, trembled and then, with a gasp, came.

* * *

Cock still slick from its time between the goddess's lush pink lips, Hypnos slid inside of Antheia with ease.

Her lithe body arched beneath his own as she bent over the sink, her slim fingers clutching desperately at the edge of the counter. "Oh gawd yesss..." she moaned as he split her in half. "Please, Master, fuck your good little slut like she deserves!"

The god bottomed out inside of her tight snatch and then pulled back, barely hearing her desperate request.

Her sheer sari was in a tiny pile at their feet, the gauzy fabric no longer covering her fantastic figure, and Hypnos' eyes devoured every inch of her smooth, golden-toned skin and every supple curve. Beneath his hands, Antheia's hips shook as he pulled her back into his every thrust, her bubble butt rippling with the impact of his fast, hard strokes.

"Thank you, Master!" the goddess gasped as he stretched her tight tunnel wide open with his girth. "Thank you for showing me how to be a good little fucktoy..."

Hypnos grinned, his perfect teeth sparkling white as he pounded the goddess into submission. His cock was gripped in her snug body like a sword in its sheath, her inner muscles tightening around him and begging him to stay there forever.

Antheia came again, her orgasm shuddering through her slim frame and her cunt spasming around Hypnos' driving length.

The god never slowed, pulling back and pistoning inside again with ever increasing speed. His body was on autopilot, his mind blank but for the singular need for completion. Grasping Antheia around the waist, he spun her around and lifted her into the air, his cock never leaving her volcanic core.

Instinctively, the goddess wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck, leaning down and covering his mouth in a hot, wanton kiss. Hypnos returned it with passion, their lips pressed together as each immortal rode the ecstatic waves of their coupling higher and higher.

Hands gripping the goddess's round ass, Hypnos sank his fingers into the firm flesh and drove upward into her slick tunnel. Antheia's thighs squeezing tight around his hips, he powered inside her over and over. With one hand, he reached up and grasped her long, golden hair, pulling her head back so he could stare into her blazing blue eyes. She was completely gone, the bliss of obedience and submission leaving nothing behind but a wanton sexdoll desiring only to be pleasured and used.

"That's a good girl," he grunted, his deep, dark eyes capturing hers as she fell even deeper into his thrall. The god of sleep could feel the power and rising need for release swelling in his core, but he battled it back long enough to give her one final order. "Now... Cum for your Master one more time..."

Antheia cried out, her head falling back as the goddess's muscles seized and released.

Burying himself one last time all the way into her center, Hypnos felt his own body clench and then unleash his immortal seed. The pleasure was immense, greater than a mortal body could comprehend. Flashing heat and light, the vast power of creation mingling and surging through two immensely powerful bodies. With a growl, the god of sleep closed his eyes and rode out the sensation as it swept over his entire body from the top of his head to the tips of his curling toes.

Figures still entwined, Hypnos slowly knelt and gently laid their two forms down onto the cool, smooth tile. Then, panting, he slowly slid from Antheia's body and rolled onto his back. His muscular torso was slick with a light sheen of sweat, and he could feel his heart hammering against the inner walls of his chest. With a flicker of thought, he released Antheia from his control, and immediately felt her stir by his side as another rolling crest of satisfaction broke over her.

"Mmm..." Her voice was thick, like she was pumped full of drugs. "So... fucking... good..."

Hypnos let out a sigh of agreement. Not bad, he thought with satisfaction.

There was a moment of silent stillness, and Hypnos was amused to notice that Antheia actually curled around to press her body against his.

It was surprisingly... sweet.

Then, with a quick kiss to his shoulder and a cheerful grin, Antheia rose smoothly to her feet. She looked down at him, meeting his eyes and knowing that she had nothing to worry about now that they had both been satiated.

"I'm going to go shower and nap in your bed," she told him with a mischievous smirk. "It's the least you can do after using me like that." She winked, to let the god know she was only teasing. "I swear your bed is the most comfortable place I've ever slept."

Hypnos smirked right back. "It's like the designer knew a little something about sleep," he joked easily.

Rolling her brilliant blue eyes, the blonde goddess turned and made her way with the ease of familiarity toward the bedroom.

Hypnos raised himself onto his elbows to watch as her tight ass swayed out of the kitchen. Not bad, he thought. Then, with seeming inevitability, thoughts of his date with Mariah returned.

She said not to expect her to put out on the first date... he mused. But she also told me what turns her on... A good father.

The god scratched his chin and laid back on the tile, feeling the smooth stone on his broad back as he stared up at the ceiling. It was Saturday, which meant no Mariah coming in to work and no school for his mortal offspring.

Maybe it was time for some father-son bonding with young Alex.

* * *

I was still damp with sweat as I stumbled up the steps to the front door of my home, reeling from my Saturday morning workout.

When Hypnos had popped into my bedroom two hours earlier, appearing in the corner like a horror movie monster as I watched YouTube in bed, I had nearly screamed. Then, he had asked an odd question, Want to go workout?

I'm sure no one has had a stranger father-son experience than I did arriving at the gym to work out with a literal god.

Part of me wondered why I went. After all, I surely didn't owe anything to the individual who had deserted me for the first 18 years of my life. But another part of me realized that this was a rare opportunity. Hypnos had told me that the physique he'd gifted to me on my 18th birthday would fade if I didn't maintain it, and I wasn't excited to lose this rockin' bod. So, I reasoned, who better to teach me the ropes at the gym than a literal Greek god who had the anatomy to match.

Hypnos destroyed me, throwing me into the deep end with exercises and weights I was sure I couldn't handle. Time and again, though, my newly-developed musculature proved up to the task.

That, of course, wasn't to say that I was anywhere near my father's level. It was clear to me that Hypnos wasn't holding anything back, even to appear normal in front of us mortals. He slid weights on until the bar seemed to want to bend, and then lifted them in smooth, controlled bursts of exertion.

Despite all of that, the most astonishing thing to me at the gym was the women.

Hypnos had clearly chosen a hip, popular gym to take me to, and the women were almost all stunners. Almost more surprising was the fact that I was getting as many admiring looks as I was dishing out. I noticed several women appraising me when I glanced their way, and the distraction was all it took for me to feel a rush of blood run south. I was glad I'd worn a tight pair of compression shorts beneath my sweats, because from then on I was sporting a semi.

There was one in particular, a petite Asian woman in her twenties with sculpted legs highlighted by a pair of bright pink leggings, who I just wanted to take into a private room and fuck for hours. Then, I remembered that Paige was coming over at noon and I needed to get back to meet her.

"Hey, man," I had said, still not sure what to call this mostly-stranger. (Dad was definitely out of the question, Father felt super formal and Hypnos was just not a normal name.) "I have to get home by noon. You think we could wrap it up?"

The god had nodded calmly, finished his lift, and walked me over to an empty group exercise room where he had snapped us through his weird interdimensional door and right onto the sidewalk outside my house.

"I'll see you soon, boy," he'd said, and offered me a fist bump.

Feeling exhausted and confused, I had bumped knuckles and then turned to struggle up to the front door. Even as I reached for the knob, the door opened and Paige stood there in the entrance with her arms crossed saucily across her chest.

She raised an eyebrow at me and then checked an imaginary wristwatch. "It's 12:15, you dork," she said, tossing me a mock glare. Then, she realized that I was wearing a workout outfit and my hair was damp with sweat. "Were you at the gym?" she asked, giving me a look up and down that I could tell was admiring.

Glancing over my shoulder, I was glad to see that Hypnos had done his teleportation thing again and was nowhere in sight.

No need to get into that explanation right now, I thought. "Yeah," I said with a sheepish grin. "You wanna join me next time?"

Paige raised both eyebrows, this time in surprise. She had been trying to get me to accompany her to the gym for months. "Hell yeah!" she said, a grin bursting across her elfin face. Then, she seemed to remember something and reached out her hand to pull me inside. "Get in here," she ordered. "I gotta tell you something."

Her tone was almost furtive, and it had me furrowing my brow as I wondered what she could possibly have need to talk to me about.

As she led me up the stairs to my room, I admired her tight ass in the pair of form-fitting jeans that looked painted onto her slim legs. My eyes trailed up to the smooth skin of her lower back, which was bared by her white crop top. Maybe it was the adrenaline or post-gym hormones rushing through my system, but by the time I closed the bedroom door behind us I was hard as a rock.

Paige sauntered over and plopped down on my bed, brushing her short blonde pixie cut back from her eyes.

Man... I thought, my eyes admiring her elegant features, cute little mouth and the tight top that showed off her toned stomach and clung to her round breasts.

Since our first time together, when Paige had dropped into a completely obedient trance and fucked me like a woman possessed, I had planted in her mind several triggers and compulsions that I figured would be particularly useful now.

Locking the door behind me — I'd been walked in on too many times with my pants down (literally) for me to ever forget to do that — I undid my sweats and shoved them to the floor along with my compression shorts.

"Time to be a good girl..." I murmured and watched with satisfaction as Paige's eyelids flickered and her expression went momentarily slack.

Her brilliant blue eyes fixated on my cock, red and throbbing with pent up lust. A finger rose to trace her lips, and the other hand unconsciously began to circle up her inner thigh. Then, she blinked, and her eyes were clear.

My best friend looked up at me with an expression that was both cheerful and provocative. "Yes, Master..." she purred. "Is there something I can do for you?"

Before I even had time to respond, she was on her hands and knees crawling toward me, her ass in the air and her eyes locked onto her target. She reached my feet and knelt, her fingers gliding sensually up my legs and then wrapping around my thick, heavy manhood.

"Uh-huh..." I grunted. "That's it..."

"Of course it is..." she murmured, slowly wetting her lips. "A big strong man like my Master always needs a good little fucktoy to pleasure his cock..." She leaned forward, her breath hot on the head of my rod.

I loved this, keeping my best friend's mind intact (mostly) while her body serviced mine with complete focus and enthusiasm. Of course, later on she would only remember our conversation and not the extra-curriculars.

"So..." I gasped, sucking in a breath as Paige lowered her head and her hot mouth enveloped my aching length. "There was something you wanted to tell me?"

"Mmm..." Paige moaned, her eyelids flickering closed as she savored the sensation of my cock deep in her sweet little mouth. She pulled back slowly, eyes opening and staring submissively up into mine. "Yeah..." She took a second to regain her focus and let one hand begin to slowly jack me off, using the other to unbutton and unzip her jeans. Her fingers dove beneath the fabric of her panties and she gasped as they began to gently rub her clit.

"What was it?"

My best friend shook her head slightly and looked up at me again. "Right..." she said, her voice still edged with growing arousal. "It was about your mom."

"Oh?" I was surprised. Of all the things for Paige to bring up I hadn't expected this particular topic.

"She was asking me about you..." Paige bent her head again to suck gently at the head of my cock, flicking her tongue across the tip as her lips massaged the first few inches.

Call me perverted if you want, but for some reason at that moment the mental image of my fit, well-endowed mother in her clingy yoga pants and vibrant sports bra made my cock twitch with a zing of lust. "Yeah...?" I asked, voice husky. "What happened?"

Paige reluctantly let my prick spring free with a pop, then stood and grabbed me lightly by my length. She gave me a cheeky grin and pulled me back toward the bed. "Maybe it's better if we keep my mouth free."

She released me long enough to pull the crop top over her head and toss it to the side, her perky breasts bouncing free and revealing her pink nipples were tight with desire. Then, she hooked her thumbs into her waistband and shimmied out of the pants, taking her lilac Victoria's Secret panties with them.

Naked, she lay back on my comforter and spread her legs, one hand tracing her shaved pussy invitingly as her eyes bored into mine.

I gave a strangled groan and then swallowed, kicking my feet free of the workout gear. I pulled my workout tee up and over my head, my full muscles flexing as I dropped it to the ground.

From the bed, Paige's eyes roamed over my chiseled torso with burning lust, and I felt a surge of arousal batter through my chest as she fingered her clit and shivered. A little gasp escaped her lips and then I was on the bed, kneeling between her spread thighs.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,625 Followers