Son of Sleep Ch. 05

Story Info
Alex, son of Hypnos, finally unlocks his greatest power...
8.8k words
4.75
101.2k
191

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,603 Followers

I slid the tight, bright yoga pants down her long legs, my fingertips touching only the fabric. I was savoring the moment, my mind blocking out everything but sight of smooth skin and a lush, fuckable body.

I wanted to touch her. To grab her hips and slam inside her tight, dripping pussy. To make her scream my name as she came all over my cock.

I didn't want to touch her. I didn't know what would happen if I did. It might be something neither of us could come back from.

"Mmm, baby..." she moaned, on her hands and knees, tossing her wavy blonde hair over her shoulder and looking back at me. She wiggled her ass invitingly as her adoring eyes met mine. "You know you want to..." Her lips were wet and full as her tongue slid across them, her gaze dropping longingly to my rock-hard length. "Use that big, manly cock to fuck your mommy into the mindless, obedient trance she needs..."

I threw the leggings to one side and they fell to the floor of my bedroom on top of a pile that consisted of three haphazardly discarded outfits. Glancing around, my eyes met a pair that was bright and blue and also hazy with lust.

Paige, my only confidante, looked on thoughtfully through half-closed lids as she spread her legs and fingered herself lazily. She alone I had hypnotized and programmed, leaving her with all her mental faculties but utterly devoted to me and my will.

"What do I do...?" My question was soft and vague, but the meaning was obvious. After my mother's betrayal, Paige was now the only person I could trust.

It had been surprisingly simple to bend my best friend's mind to my will, all things considered. In my investigations into her subconscious, I had learned that when she and I had first met Paige had had a desperate crush on me. My natural lack of charisma and dorkiness had made her give up and accept me as a friend, pursuing other men instead, but all that I had needed to do was nurture the old flame back to life. Now, with the rippling body of a Greek god — well, a Greek demigod — and the growing confidence of an unstoppable Don Juan, Paige had been my first conquest.

Paige slowly slid her hand up her body, squeezing a shapely breast on the way to her chin, which she then tapped thoughtfully with one finger. Then, she stood gracefully and slowly stalked across the room, her eyes burning into mine.

I somehow felt the coiling tension of heat and need within me grow even stronger, my heart beating in my throat as the girl I'd fantasized about for ages, my best friend, sashayed across my bedroom and knelt next to me.

Paige leaned forward, still silent.

Her breath was intoxicating, her starry blue eyes inches from mine as her hand reached down and circled around my girth. My skin was hot and sensitive, but I barely moved as she began to stroke, except to release a soft gasp. For the first time, it felt like I was the one hypnotized.

"This woman betrayed you..." Paige murmured, her lips brushing against my ear as she leaned in.

I shivered, heat flushing across my skin.

"But now... She's begging your forgiveness. She's begging you to use this powerful, masterful cock..." my best friend squeezed gently, "to fuck her mind right out of her head..." Paige slowly pulled, easing me forward.

I looked down, breaking eye contact for just a moment, and saw my best friend guide the head of my prick right to my mother's hot, ready entrance. As I watched, I parted her outer folds, and then Paige let go.

"Only you can know what to do..." she murmured, and I didn't look back up to meet her eyes. Instead, my eyes wandered over the submissive, wanton body of the woman on her hands and knees before me.

My mother tried to lean back, to push herself onto my stiff rod, but my arms flexed and I held her hips firmly in my hands. No, I thought. This is my choice to make.

"Babyyy..." my mother moaned, her body trembling with barely controlled need. "Do it... Slide that thick cock right inside me... Fuck me until I can't think straight... Fuck me until my only thought is your will..." Her eyes were already glazed, her mind barely dangling by a thread.

This was what she wanted. This was why she had wanted Hypnos back so badly. Because on a deep, deep level she wanted to submit. She needed to submit.

"Make the choice..." Paige whispered, her voice a command.

I can't believe this...

With a grunt of lust, I thrust my hips and plunged my cock deep into my mother's dripping entrance.

"Yesss..." Paige murmured in my ear.

"Ohmygawdyesss..." my mother groaned as her eyes rolled up and her mind went blank.

Ohfuckyes... I thought as my shaft slid effortlessly into her tight, hot tunnel.

My fingers sank into her skin as I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back onto my length, her body trembling as every muscle sang with ecstasy. I could feel it too, jolt after jolt of adrenaline and lustful satisfaction.

I felt her around me, snug as a glove, fitting my cock like the perfect sheathe. I grunted and moved, thrusting in and out with a mindless abandon of my own. My mind was locked onto the bouncing, luscious body before me, no distractions or thoughts marring the perfect coupling.

Paige slid around behind me on the bed, her words of encouragement tumbling into my ears as her fingers stoked my skin, massaged my hunched, flexed shoulders and arms.

"Yesyesyes!" My mother came with a cry, her body shuddering and pleasure wiping her mind completely blank.

"Fuck!" I grunted, clenching down tightly as my balls roiled. I felt the tension struggling in my core, clawing for release, but I held it down. Drawing away and sliding from my mother's molten core as her muscles twitched and spasmed, I gave myself a moment's respite by twisting my hands and flipping her onto her back.

My mother flopped to the mattress, her eyes going wide as they stared blankly up into mine.

My jaw was hard, my expression tight and controlled as I lined up once again. "You're mine..." I growled, my fingers sliding up her thighs and settling on her hips.

The woman nodded obediently. "Yours..." her perfect lips murmured, spreading her legs wider.

I inched forward. "Completely mindless and obedient..."

"Mindless and obedient..." she whispered.

I slid slowly into her pussy, splitting her in half with my cock. "Open and honest... You will never lie to me again..."

"Never again..."

"Submissive, horny and completely controlled..." The throbbing, aching need in my body was growing, barely held back as I began to thrust with abandon, closing my eyes and letting the darkness fall around me.

"Completely controlled..."

"No mind, no thoughts, no will..." The pleasure was like a lightshow around me, my nerves firing like a thousand firecrackers.

"No will..."

I came, my eyes flying open and a ragged gasp escaping my lips. Pulling back, I sprayed cum across my mother's flat, tan stomach, my seed hot and sticky and marking her as mine.

She gasped as it did, eyelids fluttering as another wave washed over her. Her full, round tits shook, her body writhing as strand after strand shot from my spasming cock and coated her skin.

"Yes, Master..." she moaned. "Anything you wish..."

I coughed and sucked in air as my body finally unclenched, releasing the last few drops. Sagging, I fell back onto my heels and dropped my head back to rest on Paige's shoulder.

"Mmm..." my best friend murmured in my ear as I breathed slowly and deeply. "That was hot as hell..."

I felt a lazy smile grow on my lips. "Thanks, babe..." I murmured. "You're next."

"Good," she told me in a sultry whisper. "I can't wait for your cock to fuck my mind right out of my head..."

I could feel my deflated demigod prick beginning to stiffen once again at the thought.

Of course, it was at that precise moment that I heard a crashing knock on my front door.

Paige and I looked at each other, startled, as the door downstairs was struck again with a crashing blow. I wasn't sure if someone was trying to knock on the door or knock the door down, but I scrambled out of bed, grabbing my sweats as I raced to the window. Peering down, I saw a familiar car parked haphazardly in the driveway.

It was the Mustang owned and driven by none other than Jared Butler.

* * *

I feel good, Hypnos thought, stretching his sculpted physique and sitting up on the edge of the rumpled, white mattress. It wasn't just the good feeling that came after fantastic sex, the god reflected as he scratched at his chiseled jawline — though the sex had been fantastic — but something... wholesome. Something that he couldn't put his finger on.

"Mmm..." Mariah groaned as she rolled over, her thick, dark hair tangled and splayed across the pillows. Her eyes met his without fear, and Hypnos didn't bother to send a surge of power through their connection.

For the first time in decades, Hypnos had let a woman keep her free will for the entirety of their coupling. He hadn't felt the need to take it. For whatever reason, he had wanted his first time with this mortal woman to be innocent and simple.

Or, he told himself with a soft chuckle as he watched his train of thought adventure back through their night. As innocent and simple as I can be.

Time passes differently in the kingdom of the gods, even for a god whose job revolves around the celestial cycles of the mortal world, and Mariah could sense that it was somehow morning. Sitting up, the stunning brunette rubbed a hand across her face and narrowed her eyes at the god of sleep. "I told you I don't put out on the first date," she told him, without malice.

Hypnos gave her a teasing grin. "I guess I was just impossible to resist." Then, he smiled wider as he realized something. I haven't flirted after sex in almost 20 years... With any of the immortals he met for sensual encounters, the interaction would generally begin with flirtatious banter, culminate in a passionate coupling and then end with, at most, a brief, fond farewell. Having someone stick around afterwards was novel.

"Coffee?" he asked brightly, standing and beginning to walk, still naked, toward his kitchen.

"Ugh..." Mariah grunted in assent. Resigning herself to the consequences of her actions, she flopped back down into the bed and pulled up the covers over her head. "It better be the weekend."

Hypnos laughed softly as he heard her muffled complaint, and was once again surprised at the lightness of his heart as he padded across the cool tile. Here he was, a god with centuries of experience and hundreds (probably thousands, he reflected) of women in his past, but he felt giddy as a young man.

Snapping his fingers, Hypnos felt the comfortable weight of his usual grey lounging joggers form around his legs, and then leaned casually against the counter to grind some beans. If there was one thing Hypnos enjoyed more than earning a good night of sleep, it was waking up with an exquisite cup of caffeine. Waiting for mortals to discover coffee had been a total pain.

Several moments later, the chiseled Olympian had a double shot of espresso in one small cup, for himself, and a mostly-full mug of black coffee, for Mariah, sitting on the counter before him. With embarrassment, he suddenly realized he had no idea how Mariah took her drink.

Some all-powerful god you are, he told himself with a snort. So, he filled a miniature pitcher with some milk and grabbed a bowl of sugar cubes out of a cabinet. Placing everything on a tray, which he held in both hands, he passed carefully through the corridor and back into his expansive master bedroom.

Mariah was still under the covers, dozing, but the amazing scent of wafting coffee drew her out as Hypnos pushed the door shut with one foot.

"Mmm..." she said, holding out her hands eagerly for her mug and letting the comforter fall to her waist. She was naked beneath.

Hypnos's gaze naturally fell to her exposed body, admiring the swell of her tits and her firm, smooth stomach. He remembered kissing across her skin, the feeling of her long legs wrapped around his waist...

Mariah flashed him a grin as he met her eyes again, her face lighting up with the laughing warmth of the expression.

Hypnos shrugged without embarrassment as if to say, I may be a god, but I'm still a man.

"Do you do this for all the women you sleep with?" she teased, gesturing to the coffee situation in the immortal's hands.

Hypnos mock scowled and narrowed his eyes, placing the tray carefully on the bed as she sat up. "I wasn't sure what you liked," he said with a vague gesture, not answering her question. "So I decided I'd let you doctor it up your own way."

Mariah bit her lip as though holding in a smile, but didn't make a comment as she reached for her mug.

Hypnos knew that she was as aware as he was that she was getting special treatment, and was grateful she didn't mention it further. What is it about this mortal that makes me act like this? he wondered. Then, he shrugged internally. If there was one thing he'd learned over the centuries, it was that sometimes matters like this shouldn't be overthought.

For the next few minutes, the pair enjoyed their coffee in silence. Only after they had both emptied their cups and placed the tray safely on a bedside table that Mariah folded her hands in her lap and turned to face Hypnos purposively.

"So," she said in a businesslike tone.

"So." the god mirrored back. What is she thinking? he wondered. Will we be doing this again? For some reason, the question bothered him.

"That was fantastic," Mariah began, and Hypnos let out an exaggerated sigh of relief that nonetheless reflected a (slightly smaller) internal sensation of increased ease.

"Well thank the gods for that," he said with a chuckle, smirking to let her know he hadn't really been nervous about her answer.

"But..." she continued, raising one finger.

Hypnos kept the smile on his face while his heart plummeted. What's wrong?

"We still need to talk."

The god shrugged. "Sure," he said nonchalantly. "What's up?"

"I just want to make sure that we're on the same page," Mariah told him. "Obviously, this is the 21st century, and we aren't dating or anything serious at this point. Nothing binding on either side."

Hypnos shrugged again. "Obviously," he agreed, as though it were as evident as she made it sound.

"But if you did want to keep seeing me outside of work..." Here she paused, and Hypnos nodded vigorously. Unbeknownst to the god, Mariah gave an internal sigh of relief herself. "Good," she said with a bob of her head. "Then I'd like to be the only mortal woman you're going out with. I'm not the jealous type, but I also don't like to share. And what with the fact I'm already working for a literal god, I don't need relationship drama or potential jealousy messing with my head on top of my other stress levels."

Hypnos nodded thoughtfully, downing his espresso as his mind whirled. On the one hand, Mariah was the only mortal woman he'd felt attracted to in more than a dozen years. On the other hand... "And immortals?" he asked, placing his cup carefully on the tray and meeting her eyes.

Mariah shrugged. "I don't think I can find it in myself to be jealous or competitive with a super-hot immortal babe."

Hypnos raised his eyebrows. "So I can...?" he asked, gesturing vaguely.

The brunette grinned mischievously. "So long as I'm there to supervise."

"Supervise?" he asked, surprised. This was a development.

Mariah's eyes sparkled and she smirked suggestively. "Supervise..." she agreed, running her gaze down the god's rippling physique.

Ah... the god thought. That kind of supervision.

Hypnos thought about it... Did he mind, even for a short time, being bound to this mortal woman in such an intimate way? Being subject to her rules?

Mariah sipped her cup and watched his expression, her ultimatum made.

He considered a moment longer. Then, as he was about to answer, the god felt a sudden ping on the edge of his consciousness, and he felt an uncharacteristic stab of worry. This could be awkward..

The worry manifested on his face as a slight, brooding quality, and Mariah felt her heart drop. He wasn't going to go for it, she thought.

Then, a sly grin touched the edge of his mouth. "That's good," Hypnos murmured, leaning forward and, to Mariah's surprise, kissing her full on the mouth.

It was not a quick peck, but rather the sort of kiss that leaves heads spinning and hearts racing. Mariah melted into it, Hypnos's centuries of experience dizzying and delighting her senses. His lips were strong, controlling, intoxicating. "Why? What's good?" she asked breathlessly, straightening her hair and trying to compose herself back to the sensible, businesslike persona she'd been projecting. "Are you saying you agree to my terms?"

The god of sleep grinned down at her. "I will," he told her, eyes dark and deep as an ocean. "And it's a good thing, too... Because Antheia is about to arrive."

* * *

"Fuck!" I swore, not loud enough to jolt my mother out of her trance but loud enough to get Paige's attention.

My best friend padded across the floor on bare feet and stood next to me, slim hands resting on my tense shoulders as my fists clenched. She, too, recognized the car and rubbed my back soothingly. "You were going to have to confront Jared eventually," she told me pragmatically. "Consciously or unconsciously, that's why you had me film Hailey last week in the bathroom. Once he found out, it was only a matter of time before he showed up. Better here than at school."

I hissed out a sigh. Maybe... I thought, clenching my jaw tighter. But I still didn't have to like it. "Alright," I said, taking a deep breath and tugging my sweats onto my legs. "I guess I'm going to have to do this."

Paige kissed me on the cheek. "Right behind you, lover," she murmured, support brimming in her stormy eyes. Heading to the pile of clothes by the bed, she fished out her jeans and white crop top, tugging the top over her head. Once she had wrapped her legs in the form-fitting jeans, I nodded.

I didn't bother with a shirt, myself. For some reason I felt more confident this way, hair mussed from sex and chest bare, with my pump from the gym still evident in my muscles. I could use all the confidence I could muster. Jared Butler had been the primary antagonist in my life for the past 4 years.

There was ominous silence from my front door as we descended the stairs, but I got the sensation that something, someone, very bad was waiting on the other side.

I hesitated for a single moment as I reached for the knob. "You think I can do this?" I asked Paige, stomach fluttering.

My best friend pushed a strand of blonde hair back from her eyes and grinned. "He won't know what hit him."

I nodded. Then, before I could stop myself, I turned the knob and yanked the door open.

Jared Butler was standing on the front steps, not three feet from me, his fist raised to hammer on the wood once again. His expression, as he saw me standing there, flashed from shocked at my sudden appearance, to even more shock as he blinked several times at my freshly-augmented, shirtless torso and then to murderous fury.

To my surprise, Hailey was right there behind him, the cheerleader's arms crossed under her luscious tits and her mouth set in a frown of brooding anger.

Recovering quicker than he did, I seized the initiative before Jared could speak. "You know," I managed to get out past the lead ball sitting in my stomach. "It's not polite to break down a man's doors while he's fucking his girlfriend." I leaned on the doorframe and gave what I hoped was a confident smirk.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,603 Followers