Son of The Bitch

Story Info
A mother suckles her son.
2.3k words
4.17
262.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers

"Jeffery is coming for the weekend," Lynn, my wife for the last three years, yelled at me as I walked in the door. Jeffery was her son from her first marriage. He was twenty and attending college in another state. He usually came to our house for the Holidays and spent his summers with his father.

"How's he doing?" I replied as I removed my shoes.

"You know Jeff. He's still trying to figure out what life is all about and his part in it."

"He's a good kid," I said as I gave her a peck as I past her to go change.

Lynn was thirty-eight years old in pretty good shape for a natural busty woman. She maintained her waist and let her butt and bust take care of themselves. She wore a thirty-six D-cup. She normally wore an 'iron-bra'. You know one of those full support things, but hers was a maternity style. Let me say one thing. The thing that really got me off when I first met Lynn was the fact that she still produced breast milk. She hadn't been child bearing for twenty years. It was my duty to drain her every night, which was to my delight, of course. At the time I never really thought about it, but just thanked my lucky stars.

Jeff arrived early Saturday morning. He gave his Mum a big kiss and a tight hug. Lynn just seem to light up with his arrival. We all sat down to breakfast and Lynn and Jeff went over old times and we all had a good laugh. Lynn seemed like a different person. Her mood had really changed for the better and she wore some make-up which is something she hasn't done in a while. We had our coffee out on the deck and talked the afternoon away. We decided that Jeff was a little too bushed to go out tonight so I would barbeque some steaks and we could have a nice relaxing evening.

Lynn kept the beer coming and I cooked the steaks. I notice she had changed into a cotton dress that really hugged her frame. I could tell she had on thong panties and no bra and cautioned her about her breasts, but she said that she had used the breast pump. It was about this time that I noticed that Jeffery was starting to stare at Lynn's breasts. He had a stupid grin on his face and was staring at Lynn's nipples. I looked up and she was watching him stare. Her nipple hardened.

I served the steaks and we ate and talked and I forgot about what I had thought that I had seen. Lynn got us a beer and Jeffery waved me out onto the deck. He lit a cigarette, I thought, and took a big drag and handed it toward me and said that I didn't smoke. He explained that it was a joint and to take a try. Well I was a little light headed from the booze, so I took it from him. After a few puffs I started to feel quite good. Jeff and I were giggling when Lynn came out to join us.

"What are you two up to?" she queried as she put her arm around Jeff's shoulder.

We both laughed and told her what we were up to. All of a sudden the booze and the pot hit me. I felt wobbly and reached for the nearest chair. I made it to the seat, but everything was spinning. I felt great, but I had to close my eyes.

"What did you give him, Jeffery?" Lynn asked as.

"Just a little pot Mum. He'll be alright. He's just tripping. It happens your first few times," Jeff said.

"Maybe we should get him inside," Lynn said as they helped me into the house.

They put me into my easy chair and Jeff put on one of his CD's. I put on the headphones and I was gone. I felt movement and I looked up to watch the retreat into the kitchen. I could see their reflection in the refrigerator. Lynn kept it spotless and I could see them quite well. It looked as she opened her dress and was offering her breast to Jeffery. I removed the headphones and I could hear Lynn say, "Jeffery want his Num-Nums?".

"Yes please," he responded as he lowered his head as Lynn guided his mouth to her waiting breast. As she suckled her son she ran her fingers through his hair as she does mine. Jeffery kneaded Lynn's breast like a child and I could hear him sucking for all he was worth. Then I saw Lynn start moving and it looked like she was going to check on me so I quickly put on the headphones and closed my eyes. I found it extemely hard to hide the fact that my manhood had began to erect. The CD had ended and I could hear them talking.

"Let's put him to bed," I could hear Lynn say to Jeff.

"I don't know. I just hope he doesn't get the spins and get sick all over your bed Mum," he responded. I was fine. The spins were over, but I was still very loaded. I didn't object when they led me to the bedroom and lay me down. Lynn pulled the door close and they were gone.

Now Jeff's room was next to ours, so I knew I could hear them if they went in there. I didn't so I went to the door and slightly, quietly opened it. I peered through the crack and say that they had taken up their previous task on the couch. I had a very good view to the go-in's-on.

Jeff relaxed his grip on Lynn's breast and started to work his hand between Lynn's thighs. I was shocked as she parted her legs to allow him better access. I watched as he quickly worked his hand up to her pantied covered crotch. He pushed her panties to one side and inserted his finger into her sodden crack. I could see her wetness on his finger as he slid it in an out gaining momentum with each thrust. Out of the corner of my eye I saw some movement and caught Lynn with her hands around Jeff's shaft. My stomach felt weird as I stared at the two of them pleasuring one another, but my cock was about to explode.

"Been using this lately, Jeffery?" Lynn asked as she continued to massage his erection. Jeff's cock was not as quite as long as mine and much thinner.

"Naw, just a few blowjobs from some of the girls at the school," he said as he continued to plunge his fingers into Lynn's pussy.

"Hmmm! We'll have to try that one day," she said as she scooped a gob of pre-cum from his knob and put it to her lips. I watched as she lapped it up.

"But not tonight, right Mum," he said as his mother sucked her finger clean.

"No, not tonight Jeff," Lynn said as she sat up.

'Thank God', I thought, but that thought quickly disappeared as she stood up and remover her panties. She spread her legs and allowed Jeff access to her pussy with his hard cock. He buried it with one stroke. She was so wet that he had no problem with his entry.

"Mum, your silken glove seems to be a little larger than what I remembered," he complained as he continued to thrust his manhood into her.

"Well Mike is pretty thick and I guess that I have adjusted to it. Here let me try this."

I could see her ass cheeks squeeze together as she clamped down on his cock. "Next time maybe we'll try something different, if you want a tight little hole."

"That's a little better, actually, much better!" he exclaimed as I saw his ass cheeks squeeze together as he pushed himself as deep as he could get.

"Oh! Jeff! It has been a while, hasn't it? Oh God! Honey you just keep on cumming. Yes Jeffery! Fill your mother with your cum!" she squealed as she came herself and pulled Jeff ass hard to her driving him deeper than he had ever been before. Just then the furnace came on and the movement of the air made the bedroom door slam shut. It gave me a start and I rushed under the covers, trying not to trip over my erection. Within seconds Lynn was at the bedroom door.

"Hon, are you up? Hon are you up?" she repeated.

"I am now!" I said trying to act like she had woken me. I couldn't resist. My cock needed relief. "Come here, Babe," I beckoned her. "I want a kiss."

She approached with caution, not knowing if might have seen what they were up to. She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and started to pull away, but I caught her by the arm and prevented her escape. She was caught off balance and she fell forward onto the bed. Her dress rode up to her waist.

"You've go no panties on!" I exclamed as I looked at her bare pussy.

"Oh I took off my thongs. They make me feel like I'm getting a wedgy," she replied.

I pulled her towards me and she stadled my chest exposing her pussy totally. I could see Jeff cum oozing out of her pussy lips. She tried to resist as I attempted to lick her clit, but she finally gave in and began to fuck my face. I could see why she was so surprised when Jeffery had cum. As she ground her cunt into my face I could feel cum trickling down my chin and my moustache felt coated as well. There must have been a pint. At my age I might manage a couple of trickles. She came with a shutter and squeezed out the remaining cum onto my face and then she climbed onto my manhood. As she bounced up and down she started to lap my face like a kitten. She sucked my moustache clean and licked my chin and neck. It seemed she enjoyed the taste of Jeffs' cum. Her tounged darted into my nostril as she completely removed any evidence of cum from my face.

She quickly got up and said she would have to say goodnight to Jeff. I'm sure I saw a shadow in the doorway as she left. I fell to sleep and slept until 11:00 am the next day. I quietly crept down the hall and heard Jeff and Lynn.

"Mummy have some Num-Nums, Jeffery?" Lynn said in a little girls voice as I could hear her sucking Jeffery for all she was worth. I peered around the corner just as Jeff exploded . It caught her by surprise as the first release hit the back of her throat. She began to suck in earnest as she emptied him. "Nummy-Nums," she said as she licked him clean and tuck his cock back into his pajamas. I crept back to the bedroom not letting on to what I had witnessed.

In about a half an hour I joined them in the kitchen. They both acted like nothing had happened. We had our Sunday brunch and relaxed out by the deck. Not before too long, Lynn brought me out a drink. I thought that this was a little strange as I never drank on Sundays. I accepted it, but when they weren't looking, I dumped it out into the flower garden. Everytime Lynn noticed my glass was empty, she quickly filled it up. I knew Jeffery was due to leave today. I knew what she was up to. Or at least I thought that I did. I saw Lynn say something to Jeff and then she went in.

Jeff came over and we just taked about nothing in peticular. He took out another joint and passed it to me. "What the hell!' I thought. 'I'll play their little game'.

We smoked the joint and I began to giggle. Jeff smiled to himself. I knew he thought I was as gone as the night before, but the pot didn't have near the effect as the other night as I was dumping my drinks. I acted as I had behaved the previous night and before long I was led to the bedroom and put down to rest.

I waited until Lynn came in to check on me about fifteen minutes after they had lay me down. I faked a snore. She was satisfied I was out of it. She closed the door. I could hear her and Jeff in the room that Jeff was staying in. I ever so quietly crept to the door and opened it just a hair. They had left the door open of the room they were in and I could see Jeff had mounted Lynn doggy style. I watched as his thin cock slid in and out of Lynns' wet pussy. What happen next almost floored me.

"OK Jeffery! Fuck my tight hole!" Lynn said almost pleading.

I watched as Jeffery sank his shaft into my wifes' ass. "Yah Mum! That feels great as he started the short strokes and went off in her. As he slammed his cock into her ass she met his every thrust. The scene was so shocking that I came in my pants without even touching myself. I was so embarrassed as I crawled back into the bed. In about a half an hour Lynn came and woke me up to say goodbye to Jeff. I acted a stagger out and shook his hand and wished him well.

"See you next week, Honey," she said as he left.

"Next week?" I questioned.

"Yes! Jeffs' going to transfer to the college out here and move in with us! Isn't that great!"

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers