Son of the Minotaur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart sank, so close and yet so far! Robbed! ARRRRGGG!! Carrie started giving little counting motions with her fingers.

"Hmm. . .Day 17. Nevermind, it will be alright."

"17? From your period? Cutting it close don't you think?"

"Low female fertility runs in the family. The condom is mostly disease protection and we both test clean. Yeah, it's a little close for comfort but it'll be alright. Just try to pull out before you cum."

Little Joe was screaming to just cram it in but I know better. I crawl onto the bed with Little Joe lined up, but I go slowly. Carrie is definitely riled up; I can see the lust for my member burn in her eyes alone. Nevermind that she's laying down with her legs as far apart as she can, she's playing with one of her breasts with one hand, stimulating her clit to get juices going with the other, and can't decide whether she should look at my face or my cock. My arms pass her legs as I once again do what I can describe best as crawl up her, but this time my legs making it impossible for her to bring hers together. I move my hips so that my head is moving against, but not going inside, the lips of her pussy to get Little Joe slick before entry and Carrie is actually looking scared. Putting my hands on her reclined shoulders I give her a deep kiss to reassure her.

"Sure thing, just say what you need me to do, I'll be as gentle as I can."

I shift my weight back to my legs so I'm on my knees, grab those hips, raise them to line us up, and let about an inch of my head into her. I backed out, and then put in an inch and a half. She moans, I add another half an inch.

"Feel good baby?"

"More, give me more."

I pull out and sink 5 inches in at one quick stab. She let's out a yelp and the hand that was on her clit reaches down and grabs Little Joe.

"Get down here."

I let go of her hips and let my weight fall forward, catching myself with my hands before I hit Carrie. Her other hand reaches down and I watch as they actually push Little Joe into her bush another 3 inches.

"God, you're a monster. You have to go slow, you could really hurt a girl with that thing. And try to go no deeper then this."

Looking up into those eyes I begin to pull out and she gets this cute little look like I'm taking away her favorite toy. With just the tip in I pause for a second, then bring it home through that sweet velvet pussy.

"TOO FAST!" bursts from her mouth and those eyes tear up a little.

"Sorry babe," I apologized as I pulled out, and put it back in slower. This time all I got was a little moan, so I kept that speed as a rhythm and we just went to town. I'm not going to lie and say I had no problems with keeping that speed. I found myself speeding up because my god it was like she had pure magic in that lovely wet, tight (for me at least) pussy. When I got too fast though, all I had to do was look into those eyes and watch for pain. Least I could do was make sure she was enjoying it too and god was I! It wasn't long before I had that pressure in my abs and balls. Not ready to cum yet, but definitely getting there.

What can I say? It was a sweat-dripping, body-entangling, loudly grunting heaven. I went deeper like nature demanded and started hitting Carrie's cervix. She was about to say something but the hint of pain in her eyes got me to back off a bit, meaning I tried to barely tap it instead of full on slam into it. Her reaction was like I shocked her with electricity. Suddenly her legs have a death-lock around my waist that I doubt I could unpry with a crowbar, not that I wanted to. I was so close to cumming I could feel my balls raise up, and I had promised to pull out.

"Keep doing that, I'm almost there." Carrie managed to pant out.

"I'm getting close too baby, you might want to move your legs."

"Just a little longer."

"Babe, I can't pull out while your legs are . . ."

"OH FUCK!"

Carrie came, hard. Her vaginal muscles were rapidly clinching around Little Joe, motions rippling trying to pull Little Joe straight into her womb. Needless to say after the first round of her squirting orgasm tried to milk my dick I came too, hard. Her arms reached up and pulled me down to her so she could shove her tongue down my throat while she came. Instinct controlled me and I was rutting like a wild animal as I jizzed right onto her cervix and practically right into her womb. Finally, we collapsed together feeling spent and soaking in the afterglow. Almost a minute passed before Carrie seemed to finally realize what her legs were doing. She let me go, and I rolled off still breathing heavy.

"Well, so much for not cumming in me."

"Sorry, I tried to."

"I know you did. Did anyone ever tell you just give of a 'good guy, you can trust me' vibe?"

"Not really."

That sweaty beautiful body leaned in, climbed onto mine, and gave a quick peck on the cheek, "Well, now someone has."

A few minutes passed as she started playing with my abundant chest hair.

"First thing we'll have to do is shave you. My god you are a hairy man."

"That I have been told. Does this mean you'll put in a good word for me?"

"Well, I'll advise him to put you on the payroll. You'll need some job training before we actually use you. Oh, let's say a weeks worth?" she wickedly grinned.

"Why Miss Carrie, I do believe you have ulterior motives."

"Moi? No, this is for the good of the company. In the morning I'll make a few calls. You think you can this next week off at your old job?"

"I'll call in the morning to put in my two weeks, and I think I have a week's worth of favors among the others."

"It's settled then. In the morning we'll make our calls, get your car back to your place, surprise some store clerk with amazing amounts of shaving supplies, the biggest condoms we can find, and gallons of lube."

"Then a week of bedroom antics with you? How could I resist."

"It won't be all fun, you need to learn a few things. How to not cum instantly when she does for example."

Carrie thought about what she just said.

"Well, it will mostly be fun but not all."

"Okay then, in the morning. Are you ready for another go?"

"You are? I thought the guy was supposed to be the one that needed longer to recover."

"You want to be on top this time or not?"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
guardimpguardimpover 15 years ago
Great Story

amazing story, great buildup, but POST MOAR.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Breeding the Help Ch. 01 How I impregnated my family's young Filipino maid.in Interracial Love
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
More Stories