Son of the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Munachi
Munachi
95 Followers

... When I woke up bathed in my own sweat, the door had sprung wide open and the noise had awakened me up. Wind was rushing through my hut and made me shiver. Despite being glad that I had woke up from my dream I wished the door were closed. I was tied to the bed and couldn't stand up to close it myself.

While I still thought about that I felt his presence. I couldn't hear, nor see him, but I knew he was there. He ordered me to stand up. To my amazement I could pull my hands next to my body. I felt they weren't tied to the bed anymore. Slowly I got up. Was he inside the hut? No, and yet he was. But he was outside as well. He called me.

I stepped outside the hut and went a few steps forward. Next to me the grass and a few bushes bent down in the wind. In front of me a pathway went straight down into the valley in which the village was situated. It was completely dark there, the fires had been put out, and the people were asleep. Just barely I could recognize the outlines of the houses in the darkness.

The afternoon fog had diminished long ago and bright stars lit up the sky. They were brighter and closer than I had ever seen them. The wind pushed the clouds quickly along in front of the moon, silvery light and darkness took quick turns. Little drops of water flew in the wind and stuck to my body. I stood in front of the hut looked down into the valley and hardly knew that I was cold, and that I was naked.

My skin, which had not had contact with the sun for weeks, must look pale in the moonlight. My hair waved around my head, fluttered in the wind. Had the sun been shining it would probably really have looked like fire.

I breathed in deeply. After weeks in the bad air of this hut, full of my own sweat and that of unknown young men from the village, the cold night in the mountains was a relief.

But then I heard him call me again. No, I didn't hear anything, but I felt him. His call was inside me. I turned around and started to climb further up the mountain. I didn't think about where to step, and yet I knew where to walk without slipping. I climbed up as if I knew where to go. He called me, and he led my way. I didn't ask, didn't think of anything.

I felt hard spiky grass under my feet and small stones. The landscape looked like a silver desert, unreal in the moonshine. Some more distant mountains threw creepy shadows onto the highlands. The air smelled fresh and it was as if the wind washed the dirt of the last weeks off me.

Somehow I ended up at the entrance of a cave. I didn't know how far I had climbed up the mountain. It was dark in the cave but I entered it with secure steps. I sensed that there was a precipice inside the cave that led deep into the mountain, so I pressed myself into the wall walking carefully. Finally I stood still.

And there he was. I didn't see anything, because of the darkness, and maybe also because he can't be seen.

But I felt the heat of his breath, felt how he crouched in front of me, watching me. My naked body looked white in the darkness of the cave and the soft curves of my breasts and thighs seemed even softer in contrast to the sharp corners of the stones here. I didn't know what he looked like but I felt his size, his strength, felt how already by looking at me alone he forced me to stay at the very place I was at. I felt him but I didn't see anything, except for the outline of my own arm close to my face.

I started getting scared and pressed deeper into the wall. The cold stones of the cave cut into my back, and some water run down them. In front of me there was the precipice - and he was there as well. Suddenly I feared to fall, feared that any careless movement could cost my life. To flee was impossible, even if I could have moved my legs. I stood on the tips of my tows and tried to lean into the secure wall behind me, my hands holding on to the stones.

Then, slowly, he approached me. I felt his breath more clearly on my skin, the air tingled and burned on me. His breath touched my knees, wandered upwards, paused for a little while between my legs. Suddenly I felt quite clearly there that the juices inside me increased that I emitted a strong scent from there, which the being in front of me absorbed. When he breathed out again I felt the warm wind caressing the most sensitive parts of my body. Without realizing I opened my legs a little bit.

But then the searching, exploring breath kept wandering up my body, sniffing at my stomach, my breasts, my neck, and my hair. Finally he stood in front of me in his full size, and yet I still could not see him, not even a shadow. But I suspected that he was a lot taller than I was. This Not-Seeing scared me, and I closed my eyes.

A soft touch at my neck made me shiver. That had to be his tongue, which now began slowly to wander down on my body, exploring it along way. For a few moments it stopped at one of my breasts, played with the nipple, then went to the other one.

If I opened my eyes, I knew I wouldn't see anything but the cave I was in, so I kept them closed but tried to make out the outline of his body by the warmth coming from him. I still clung to the wall behind me, and didn't dare to move. I was sure that one wrong step would make me fall over the cliff.

He now crouched in front of me again. His tongue was between my legs, and moved slowly along my inner thighs, his breath titillating me. I felt his lips, wondering whether they were human or not, while they sucked on my skin.

His face stopped a few inches before my sex. He didn't touch me anymore but I still felt his breath, which floated gently and warm over the most sensitive parts of my body. I wanted to press myself against him, desired to be touched, again. But at the same time I knew I wasn't supposed to move.

Then his tongue was there again, between my legs. A trembling moan escaped me, as his tongue parted my lips, entered me a little bit, and then continued a bit higher, reaching that most sensitive spot, circling it. At first slowly, but then ever faster and more demanding. At the same time his mouth, if it was a mouth that he had, seemed to suck on me. And within seconds I forgot the drop-off in front of me, forgot the illness of the past weeks, forgot where I was, forgot that I didn't know what kind of being it was that made me forget everything. I only felt how all my nerves concentrated in one spot and how all I felt seemed to be like an explosion.

At the same moment I felt how he stood up to his full height in front of me. I was still unable to move in any direction, but my fear had disappeared. I felt his tongue, his lips again at my breasts, then at my neck. And at the same time I felt, how his cock was pressed against me. Willingly, I opened my legs more widely. I hardly thought about the cliff next to us anymore, or that I was nude and alone in a cave with a thing of which I didn't know at all what it was. All I could think of was that I wanted to feel it inside me, this being, which in all its proportions seemed larger than a human does.

And as if he could read my thoughts, he slowly started entering me. At the same time his hands, if they were hands, had moved to my waist, lifted me somewhat, and pressed me against the wall so that it was even less possible for me to move, or to escape if I wanted to do so. For a few seconds I opened my eyes and realized I was hanging in the air, my feet far away from the closest ledge in the rock. And as the moon shone into the cave I could clearly see at least 20 meters of chasm underneath me. Where the being was standing I couldn't see. Maybe it was so tall it stood with its feet on the bottom. Or maybe it could fly. Maybe it was the air, the cave, the mountain itself. I didn't see anything but the normal nightly scenery. But I felt how he touched my whole body. His tongue seemed to continue exploring my neck and I moaned when I felt him enter me at the same moment. I closed my eyes. Slowly he moved inside me. At first he entered me a little bit only, but even though I couldn't see him I knew, I would soon feel him a lot deeper in me than any of my human partners had ever been able to make me feel.

I felt how he moved deeper, faster inside me, how he pulled me closer to himself. I believed to feel his skin, which seemed sometimes soft, smooth, and human, but at other times hard and dry like of a reptile or full of hair like that of a large animal.

His arms wrapped around me and pulled me close towards him. He pulled me away from the cave's wall, my only contact with the ground. And for a short moment I couldn't help imagining how strange my light, naked body must look as it hung in the air, squirming of arousal, but without that whoever caused this arousal could be seen.

The next moment I felt him again, thrusting deep into me, and any thought disappeared in a wave of excitement that took over my whole body. While everything I felt overwhelmed me, while my mouth opened to express what I felt in a moan, his mouth approached mine and his tongue, which had explored my whole body, touched mine for the first time. For a few seconds I concentrated only on how this tongue explored my mouth, and tried even with the help of my mouth to find out what kind of being it was. I believed for a moment to feel huge sharp teeth. Then again all my concentration was swept away by what I felt down, between my thighs. In the end a wave of forgetting came over me that made me only feel, not think at all.

It was as if this being was everywhere inside me, and as if its hands and thousands of tongues were everywhere on my body. I felt how it kept kissing me, felt how it kept thrusting into me. And at the same time I felt something entering me at the other side too. His fingers? Or did he have more than one cock? Or was there more than one of those beings?

Somewhere in the back of my head once more the fearful question appeared of what was happening to me, and what was going to happen. But only seconds later my excitement became stronger and I felt like I was exploding, and forgot everything.

*

They found me in the early hours of the morning, lying in the snow. I couldn't have been lying there for long, because I didn't get more than a slight fever. For a few seconds I was confused when they woke me. My first memory was the much too pale face of my boyfriend from back home in my dream, but this time he had been far away and unable to touch me, or as if he was afraid to touch me.

And then, slowly, memory of the past night returned. I saw the father of the girl, who had brought me soup, the man that had invited me here. I stuttered a question about the cave. He looked confused. There were no caves in this area. Then they carried me back into the village.

The people there seemed happier than before, and for the first time I saw the village without it being covered in thick fog. The stone huts and straw roofs looked less poor and sad in the sunshine.

They gave me tea that was supposed to help against the fever, and then they brought a horse for me. My sickness suddenly was no obstacle to traveling home anymore. And a few hours later I was once again in the little bus that was racing in a breathtaking speed along the narrow sandy roads. I looked out of the window, down the cliffs. They did not scare me anymore.

Like in fever the next days passed. I called my parents who sent me money so I could travel to the capital and buy a new airplane ticket - my flight had left long ago.

*

For a few months already I am at home now. Here the mountains also surround my little hometown. They are tiny compared with the mountains there, but an unimaginable force emits from them. Whenever I have the chance I flee the town to climb a hill and enjoy the loneliness up here. It seems that I can climb in the mountains much better than I used to. And the mountains protect me of my parents worried looks. They are happy to have me back, but they don't understand why I am no longer the person their little girl used to be.

Even more they protect me of the neighbors whispered rumors about the "souvenir" I brought home from my big journey. Whenever I walk along the streets everyone seems to recognize me, stare at me, and point at me. None of them have any idea that the child I carry is not the result of some summer love. Even of the boys of the village - about which I haven't told anyone - no one is the father.

When they laugh and whisper a rage rises in me that isn't my own. The wish to tear them into pieces, to hurt them, to let the mountains crash over them. That is my son inside me. And each time I see a young woman with hair like of fire - whether it is my own younger sister or a strange girl - a desire burns in me that doesn't originate in my own heart, but in that of my child.

Maybe there also is a ritual that can calm him down. But if there is, I hope they will never find out what it is. After all every mother wants her child to grow big and strong. My son, the son of the mountains, shall be powerful, even more powerful than his father.

Munachi
Munachi
95 Followers
12