Son Takes Charge Ch. 1

Story Info
Mother towels off hunky son.
1.9k words
4.38
519.2k
253
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/18/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatashaXXX
NatashaXXX
189 Followers

It all started by accident. I never intended for it to go as far as it did, but I'm not sorry either. I have never been so happy and sexually fulfilled in all my life. And I never would have guessed that it would be my son to give it to me.

One afternoon after working out in the garden I came into the house to clean up. I was wearing a T-shirt and shorts, which showed off all the curves of my full ass and my big, soft 40DD breasts. I wasn't aware that my 18 year-old son, Jake, had already come home and was in the shower. Without hearing the water running, I opened the door and stepped into the bathroom. And there he was.

He was in the shower and leaning back against the wall. I could clearly see his young naked body glistening with water through the glass shower door. Droplets of water clung to the curves of his tight muscles. He didn't notice me when I walked in because his eyes were closed. Out of pure curiosity, I looked down at his crotch. I immediately had to cover my mouth as I gasped at the sight of it. My son was huge. His hands were stroking his thick 12-inch cock and fondling his heavy balls. I was entranced by the sight of my son's big cock. It was easily three times the size of his father's puny prick. I watched as it got harder as he stroked it. I couldn't help but stare at it. I could easily say that it was the biggest cock I had ever seen.

When I looked up at his face, he was staring right at me. He knew I was watching him and yet he continued to stroke his fat meat in front of me. When he saw me looking into his eyes, he just smiled and stroked a little faster. He was enjoying showing off his tight young body and long hard cock to me. I couldn't move. The sight of such wanton lust was totally foreign to me. I had never imagined that a young man, particularly my son, would want to have me watch him stroke his cock.

Jake then turned off the water and opened the shower door. He released his hard cock, which stood out from his body. He just smiled and said, "Hand me a towel, will you mom?"

Swallowing as I saw his hard cock standing out like pole. I watched it waggle in front of his body as he stepped out of the shower. I reached over and took a towel off the shelf and handed it to him. But, he refused by saying, "Why don't you dry me off like you did when I was younger?"

He didn't wait for my reaction. He only turned his back to me and stood there expectantly. I then looked up and down his body again. I bit my lip as I saw up close how broad his shoulders were, how strong his back looked, and how tight and firm his asscheeks were. My 5'4" voluptuous frame was dwarfed by his 6' powerful body. Swallowing again, I used the towel to dry off his shoulders. I then rubbed the towel down his arms and back. I knelt down to dry to his firm ass. I lingered there for a moment and deliberately squeezed his cheeks. I think I let out a soft moan as I felt the hard muscles of his ass because I heard Jake laugh a little. I particularly loved his strong ass muscles after having felt my husband's flabby but for years. I rubbed the towel over his legs and on his inner thighs. Though I stared at his heavy nuts the size of golf balls hanging between his legs, I couldn't bring myself to touch them.

As I was about to stand up, Jake quickly turned around to face me. As he did, his big cock, now only semi-erect, hit me in the face. It felt like I had been slapped with a large t-bone steak. I looked at his big cock, which was only an inch from my face. The fat shaft looked to be two inches thick and the head was the size of a peach. Jake only looked down at me and smiled. As I looked up at him, he said, "Don't forget my front side, mom."

I slowly stood up in front of him. Looking him in the eyes, I could see that he was enjoying being in control, making me get so close to him, and touching his naked body. I moved the towel to his chest, rubbing it over his bulging muscles. I slowly slid the towel down to his flat, washboard stomach. After years of feeling only my husband's pudgy, white body, my son's hard, tanned body was making me ache. I slid the towel down one of his hips, not wanting to touch his huge cock. But, he took my hand in the towel and brought it to his balls. He used my hand in the towel to rub his balls and cock, saying, "Make sure you get everything mom." I stroked and fondled his cock through the towel. I was amazed at how heavy and thick it was. I could feel it getting hard again as I dried his cock and balls. I then got on my knees in front of him to finish drying his powerful legs and feet.

After I finished drying him and stealing glances at his huge cock looming over me, I tried to stand up. But, he put his big strong hands on my shoulders and held me down on my knees. I looked up at him as he looked down at me. He held the back of my neck with one hand and presented his hard cock to me with the other. He smiled and said, "Why don't you put it in your mouth, mom?"

I swallowed hard again, looking back at his cock in front of my face. My eyes stared at the fat, swollen cock head pointed right at me. I wanted to do it. I wanted to take his cock in my mouth as my son had asked. I wanted to make love to that big, hard cock with my mouth. But, I couldn't bring myself to perform such a nasty act, especially not on my own son. I looked up at him to tell him that I couldn't. But before I could say anything, he pulled the hair on the back of my head making me gasp loudly. As my mouth opened, he pulled my head forward and stuck his fat cock head into my mouth saying sternly, "I said suck it, mom."

My eyes went wide as I felt his spongy cock head in my lips. For a moment, I didn't know what to do. My moral instinct was to push him away and run out of the room. I knew I shouldn't want to have his cock in my mouth. But, I did. I loved the feel of his hard meat in my mouth. I began to suck his head in my full lips. I slid my tongue over his head. I looked over at the mirror and saw myself on my knees in front of my handsome, muscular boy, his fat, long cock sticking into my eager sucking mouth. Jake must have seen me looking at myself, because he said, "Yeah mom. That looks good, doesn't it?"

It had been years since I had given a blowjob. My prudish husband thinks that oral sex is nasty and wouldn't allow me to perform it on him. But, my memories and experience as a teenager came back to me. I held Jake's cock around his thick shaft with one hand, guiding it deeper into my mouth. My other hand came up to fondle and massage his heavy balls. I closed my eyes as I began sucking his cock harder, sliding it in and out of my full lips. Jake put both of his large strong hands on my head, entwining his fingers in my short black hair. "Oh yeah, mom. You're real good at this. Mmmmmmm. Yeah, suck it. Suck my cock."

My eyes opened as I felt him pull my head towards him, sticking his cock deeper in my mouth. I looked up at him and saw his head laying back and his eyes closed. My eyes went wide as he pulled me even further and shoved his cock into my throat. I realized that in his mind I was no longer his mother. I was just a mouth to be fucked to pleasure his big, hard prick. As he held my head in place with his strong hands and fuck my face faster and harder, I started to choke and gag on his thick cock. I brought my hands up to push his hips back so he couldn't thrust so hard and deep. But, he was too strong for me and I quickly realized that he wasn't even aware that I was resisting him. I then decided to relax and let him use my mouth. I brought my hands down and relaxed my head and throat. I found that when I stopped struggling, I didn't choke so much and was able to take his cock a little easier.

He continued to pump his fat hard cock into my mouth. I could feel his balls slapping my chin as he thrust his cock deep into my throat. I could tell from his grunts that he was frustrated that he couldn't get all of his cock into my mouth. It wasn't from a lack of trying, but my mouth and throat simply weren't big enough to take all of his monster cock.

I looked up and watched him, my son, as he pounded and thrust his cock into my mouth. Using my face to pleasure himself, making me take his cock whether I choked or not. As he reached his climax, he began to grunt out obscenities. "Yeah, suck it. Take it. Take my cock. Cocksucker. Take my cock, you little cocksucker. Fucking little cocksucking slut." Then he pulled my head into him as he thrust his cock into my throat. As he yelled out, I could feel his hot cum shoot into me. I didn't taste it because his long cock was deep in my throat that it felt like his cum was injected straight into my stomach. He kept cumming and cumming. I thought it would never end. I could feel my stomach fill up with his hot seed.

After he had finished emptying his balls into my throat, he slowly pulled his long, wet cock out of my mouth. I sat there on the floor panting and trying to catch my breath. He had been fucking my mouth for several minutes and I felt as if I had just run a marathon. Jake took a step back and used a towel to dry off the saliva and cum on his softening cock. He looked down at me appraisingly and said, "You're a good cocksucker mom. I always knew you would be." He tossed the towel on the toilet and lifted me off the floor. Taking me by the hand he lead me to my bedroom. I was too tired, excited, and frightened to try and stop him. I knew what was coming next and I wanted it to happen.

To Be Continued...

NatashaXXX
NatashaXXX
189 Followers