Son Turns into Sarah Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah gets further transformed.
1.9k words
4.63
62.4k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum and I woke up, still in our lingerie, mum kissed my lips, still coated in lipstick from the night before.

"I'm going for a shower, then you can and we will go shopping" she said.

After my shower I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and went down stairs.

"What are you wearing Sarah?" my mum demanded.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Well I'm not going out shopping with such a butch looking daughter!" my mum stated.

"You mean you want me to go out shopping as a girl?" I asked.

I had been out dressed as a girl before but only to t-girl friendly clubs and other t-girls houses.

"Well you are a girl aren't you?" asked my mum, with a sly grin on her face.

"W..w...well yes" I stammered.

Well then get changed or we won't be going anywhere" she demanded.

I thought that my mum may have been punishing me for last night but I put those thoughts aside and went and got changed. I put on my black polka dot dress with sheer black sleeves. Underneath I had decided on modesty and put on a matching set of black lacy knickers and bra and tights instead of stockings. I put on a pair of black patent leather high heels and went downstairs.

"Much better" she replied, "shall we go?"

With that my mum picked up her car keys and went out to the car. I nervously peeked out the door to check the coast was clear, seeing no-one I got in the car and we set off. Mum explained where the wig shop was and I breathed a sigh of relief. I knew where it was and knew it would be quiet and although there may be people there I decided that it was unlikely I would know anyone.

As we were driving my mum reached over and pulled up the hem of my dress.

"What on earth are those things you are wearing?" mum demanded.

"Err tights mum why?" I said, "I thought I had better be a bit more subtle."

"Well I'm not going back now, but when we get home throw those things away and in future when you are out with me it's stockings only!"

I was puzzled, last night my mum had seemed loving and sensual, this morning she seemed to be more domineering and seemed to be enjoying it, she had a sly smile on her face. We were soon at the wig shop and the prospect of getting out of the car took over my mind.

"Here we are, let's go" she said.

Thankfully the shop was empty apart from the middle aged shop assistant.

"Can I help you?" she smiled.

"Yes, my daughter Sarah needs a wig, can you help?" my mum said taking over the situation.

"I think so yes, did you have a style in mind?"

I couldn't get my words out, my heart was still pounding from being out in public.

"It's OK" said the shop assistant," we get a lot of girls like you in here, why don't you just try a few on and see if you can find one you like."

After trying a few on I settled on a short bob style that matched my natural hair colour and was a little bit retro. My mum paid for the wig and I kept it on, we left the shop and immediately I saw a man starring at me. I could have died right there but the man just smiled at me and carried on walking.

"Right, you take the car home, I have a few other bits and pieces to pick up and I'll get the bus home and I'll see you there" said my mum.

She handed me the keys before saying "Oh and remember, as soon as you get home, take those awful tights off and put some stockings on!"

It was the longest drive home I had ever had, I got very paranoid, convinced that all the other drivers and pedestrians were looking at me, but I got home, went straight in and took the tights off and put on a pair of lace top hold-ups.

I settled down on the sofa and started to wash trash on the TV. About 2 hours later my mum came in with some bags but went straight upstairs, half an hour later she shouted down to me.

"Sarah, come up, I have something to show you"

I went up and into my mum's room. She was sat on the edge of her bed, leaning back. She had indeed been shopping, she was wearing a black Basque that had a red flower design on the cups that went down the front. She was also wearing matching briefs that had black lace trim round the edges and black stockings that were held up with suspenders attached to the Basque.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked, "Does my daughter approve?"

"I do mum, you look so incredibly sexy" I said, my eyes wandering over her body.

"Well what do you think of my other purchase?" as she motioned with her hand to the centre of the bed.

I had been so awe struck by the sight of my mum in her lingerie that I had failed to notice the huge black double ended dildo, it looked thick.

"I picked it up on my shopping trip" my mum smiled.

"It looks big" was all I could manage to get out.

"Well let's see how good you are at giving head, get on your knees" ordered my mum.

I got down on my knees in front of my mum and she put one end of the dildo towards my mouth, I opened my mouth ready for it.

"No, you need to caress it and kiss it first Sarah, have you never had a cock before?" mum asked.

"Well only a few," I confessed, "a long time ago".

I started to kiss the shaft up to the end of the dildo

"Good Sarah, now run your tongue around the head of the cock" my mum said.

I did as instructed by my mum, I looked up and saw my mum, and she was watching me intently, licking her lips and squeezing her tits through her Basque.

"Now open wide and take it in your mouth to lubricate it, then run your hand up and down the shaft Sarah while you move your mouth up and down it" my mum giving me expert tips on how to give head.

I could feel the shaft of the dildo getting wetter with my saliva so that my hand easily slid up and down the shaft.

"Good, well now you have made it all lubricated for your mum, such a good daughter"

With that my mum shifted herself on the bed so that her ass was on the edge of the bed. She slipped her knickers down over her legs and heels. She was now fully exposing her pussy to my gaze for the first time. I could see droplets of her juices on her trimmed pussy hair. She took the end of the dildo that had been in my mouth, lay back on the bed and spread her legs and put them on my shoulders and slowly speared herself with the head of the dildo.

"Ooohh, that feels good, do you like the view there daughter?"

"I think that is the best thing I have ever seen in my life" I said.

"I'm glad you like it, it's such a turn on fucking my pussy in front of my daughter" she said.

I took the other end of the dildo and put it in my mouth, as I was sucking it and getting it all wet I thrust the other end in and out of my mum's sopping wet pussy, the shaft was soon glistening with her pussy juices.

"Yesss Sarah, that's it, that's amazing"

I looked up and saw that my mum had pulled down her basque top exposing her tits and she was squeezing them hard. I had seen them before but they still took my breath away, her nipples were so erect and she was toying with them between her thumb and forefinger.

Her moans were getting louder and louder, I was enjoying giving her so much pleasure when all of a sudden she sat up and pushed me away and pulled the dildo from her soaking pussy.

"Lie on the bed Sarah, facing me" mum asked.

I did as instructed, my mum facing me, she spread her legs, instructing me to do the same. She put her legs over mine, took a pillow and put it under the small of my back, I pulled my dress up over my head.

"Take off those knickers too Sarah" said mum

I did as I was told, my erect cock was sticking straight up but my mum wasn't even looking at it, she was looking at my exposed ass. She took the end of the dildo that was covered in her pussy juices and brought the head of it to the point of entering me.

"You want to be fucked with the cock that has been inside me, using my juices to lubricate you?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, all I could manage was to nod and mutter "uh huh."

"Sorry I didn't quite get that, do you want to be fucked daughter?"

"Yes mummy fuck your daughter" I screamed.

My mum pushed the end of the dildo into my hole. I winced as it went in. I had never had anything so big. My mum must have noticed as she did not move it in any further but allowed my hole to relax and get used to it.

"Are you ready for some more?" she asked

"Oh god yes, give me some more" I demanded, my mum pushed the dildo in another 5 inches. I moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh you like that then daughter?" mum asked.

"Ohhhh yes mummy, it feels so good, fuck me harder" I begged.

Mum started to thrust the dildo in and out of my ass, pounding it harder and harder, faster and faster. Just when I thought I was going to explode she stopped. She moved closer to me and put the other end of the dildo I into her pussy. We thrust towards each other, fucking each other with the dildo.

"Rub your cock for me, I want to see my daughter cum"

I started to stroke my cock, I could see my mum breathing heavily, her wonderful chest rising and falling, her eyes switching between looking between my cock and the dildo brutalising my ass. She put her hand between her legs and vigorously started to rub her clit.

"Cum for me daughter, cum for me!" she begged.

I stroked faster and faster as I felt my body stiffen as wave after wave of cum erupted from me, landing on my belly and over my bra.

"Oh god yes daughter, fuck yesss, yessss" mum screamed.

She arched her back as her orgasm took over her. She leaned over and licked my cock clean before removing the dildo from my gaping hole.

I couldn't help but wonder what else my mum would have in store for me, I had a feeling I wouldn't have to wait long to find out.