Sonali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

A man was lying on his back on the bed next to her. Pulling her towards him he guided her on top of his body, placing the tip of his prick against her open lips and pulled her down on top of it. The man held her tits as Sonali moved up and down on his prick. A man knelt across the head of the man beneath her and hands on her back pushed her forwards until she could take his prick into her mouth. The man beneath her still held her tits as she continued moving on his prick whilst taking the other into her mouth. Somebody was feeling her ass cheeks. Massaging them. Running a finger between them. Tickling her ass hole. Other hands were on her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, holding her open.

Something wet and cold was being rubbed onto and inside her ass hole. A finger was pushed inside her, then a second. More liquid and a third finger. She cried out.

Suddenly the fingers were removed and she could feel her ass hole shrinking back to normal. Her ass cheeks were still held open. Somebody was moving on the bed behind her. She felt the head of a prick, a very large prick against her tiny hole. She tried to squeeze her hole tight. To keep the invader out but she was too well lubricated. She could feel her hole being opened wider then it had ever been before. The pain was searing. As if somebody was pushing a red hot poker inside her. She tried to cry out but the prick in her mouth only allowed a muffled groan to escape from her lips.

The prick was pulled back, almost out of her.

Then it was thrust deep into her bowels. The other two pricks inside her, which had stopped moving, started again. All three of her holes were being used.

She was being used.

First the man in her hole came then the man in her mouth. The man up her ass hole lay on his back pulling her, still joined, with him. She lay on top of his big black body with her ass hole full of his big black meat with her hole open and on display to anyone who wanted to look. The other men stood at the foot of the bed watching as the black man worked his prick in and out of her ass hole.

He moved slowly taking his time.

One of the watching men who had been stroking his prick climbed onto the bed and thrust it into her hole. He movements were fast and came within seconds. As he pulled out Sonali could feel something leaking from her hole and running down to her ass hole. Another took his place and when he had finished another and another.

The black man turned her onto her side with his prick still inside her ass hole and began to move quickly in and out of her. The power of his thrusts took her breath away. She could hear him groaning and moaning behind her as h pummelled her ass hole mercilessly. She cried out for him to stop. That he was tearing her in two but he kept moving. Finally with a thrust that took him even deeper inside her, he came. She cried out as his prick jerked inside her and cried out again as he pulled it from her hole.

He climbed from the bed. She looked down at his prick, glistening in its coating of lubricant.

"Sleep now." He said.

She realised they were alone.

Michael pulled outside the house and said to Viplove, as he was about to climb out.

"Sonali's holes will be sore. Kiss them for her."

"All of them?" Viplove asked.

"All of them."

And be sure you do. All of you.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers
12