Sondra's Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gawd, what a mouth, just like your mother's." He looked down at the top of Sondra's head and held her tight against him, letting his cock throb in her throat. Then he pulled back looking at the tears flowing down Sondra's cheeks and he started to fuck her mouth, not holding back any longer. If the little slut wanted to suck his cock, he was going to make sure he fucked it good. His hips bucked as his cock pistoned in and out of his daughter mouth, his balls slapping her chin on the inward stroke. He must have done this for the next 6 or 7 minutes then he felt his balls begin to boil and knew she would be eating his sperm soon.

Sondra didn't believe that her daddy was fucking her mouth like he was. She had given blowjobs before, but he was fucking her mouth like it was a cunt and she felt him swell up and knew that he was going to fill her mouth with his cum soon. She grabbed his ass and held on as she felt the first stream of sperm erupt into her mouth.

"Damn, gawd damn, that feel so good" he held his close to her and emptied his balls into her mouth. He reached down and felt her throat as she swallowed his sperm, then pushed his cock deep into her and felt her throat muscles suck all that he had left into her belly. He released her head and she continued to keep his cock buried in her throat, finally letting it slip back into her mouth where she let it linger for the next 5 minutes, gently cleaning any remains of his sperm from his cock, then she pulled back and kissed the head of it.

She remained on her knees until he moved to sit back down, then she crawled over between his spread thighs and nuzzled his balls and cock, enjoying the feeling of being close.

"I love you Daddy."

"And I love you sweetheart. I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. I wish we had a few more minutes, I'd love to eat your cunt and asshole."

"We'll have more time tomorrow after Joey goes home. I want you to fuck me, I'll bet that will feel so good. You've got me so horny, I need to fuck someone tonight."

She wondered what the rest of the evening would bring.

(to be continued)

12