Song of the Orient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamma33
gamma33
100 Followers

After several minutes, Mary came back, a wash cloth in here hand. "I cleaned myself up, now I'll clean you up," she laughed. She knelt in front of me and swabbed my cock with the warm damp cloth, then, satisfied with my cleanliness, she started to mop our juices off my thighs. My prick, so dangerously close to her face, twitched. She laughed. "Oooh, look, I didn't kill this poor thing, there's still some life left in it. I'll just kiss it to make it well again." She planted a soft kiss on the purple head and continued cleanhing my thigh.

Finishing her task, Mary stood up, smiling. I took her in my arms, hugging her close to me. I manuevered her backwards to the bed and gently pushed her down, laying on her back. I leaned over her, raining kisses on her beautiful face, then slowly making my way to her breasts. As I suckled on each of them, she held my head to her. "Oh, David, you make me feel so good," she whispered.

Moving slowly, I kissed my way down over her body until I was at her mons, the sparse hair tickling my nose. "Yes, oh yes, David," she said softly as I moved further, using my tongue to part her nether lips. I felt her hand rest gently on the back of my head, as if to guide me. Raising my head slightly, my tongue found her clit, peeking from under its hood. Her body jerked at the contact. "Ohhh," she sighed. "Yes, David, suck me. Make me cum again."

I circled the little nub with my lips, sucking gently. Slowly her clit pushed further from its nest. My tongue began licking at it, causing her hips to again jerk upwards and Mary began fucking my face as her hips thrust, then fell back, only to thrust again. Each thrust elicited an "Uuhh", indicating that my efforts were indeed pleasurable to her. It wasn't long before the "Uuhh" became almost a continuous sound as she thrust faster and faster in an almost furious rush towards her orgasm.

After several minutes she grasped my head with both hands, pulling my face tightly to her apex, her hips thrust up hard an the "uuhh" became a loud, long "Aaahhhh" as she again climaxed. It was almost three minutes before Mary relaxed again, three minutes while I fought for breath, she having held my head prisoner between her clenched legs and hands.

When I was finally free to look up at her, Mary had a beautiful smile on her face as she gazed down at me. "David," she said softly. " I've never felt so loved before in my life. This has been the most wonderful night ever." I smiled back at her.

"Just think, my dear, what might have happened if we had gone to that dance together. We might have been spending nights like this for ten years," I said as I moved back up to hold her in my arms again. My cock was straining against her.

She giggled at that as she nestled to me again. "David, I'd probably have died from the sheer pleasure, like all that you've given me tonight. I have never cum so much in my life, even when I did myself. Did you ever do your self?"

I laughed at that. "Mary, I think I've 'done' myself more times than you think. I jacked off on a regular basis when Muriel turned so cold. I think I'm a very sexual person since I needed so much relief."

It was her turn to laugh. "I think you must need more relief right now, your cock is so hard again. Do you want to fuck me again?"

In answer to her, I rolled her onto her back and quickly got on my knees between her legs that she had opened for me. Her knees came up and she grasped my cock and in an instant I was once more ensconced in her sweet cunt.

We fucked furiously for several minutes, like two animals in heat. It wasn't long before I felt the beginning of my cumming. At that moment it was all I cared for, I had to cum in her without thought for her pleasure. She must have sensed my need. "Do it, David, cum in me now," she cried. With one mighty thrust, I buried my cock as deep as I could and, straining hard against her, my cock erupted, pumping my elixir into her very depths.

When the spasms had finished, my cock quickly became limp again and slipped out. I rolled to her side, panting feverishly. Mary leaned over to rain kisses on my face. Then, holding her in my arms, we slept.

Two days later, after a day and another night of intense fucking, we drove down to Bakersfield, found a realtor and put her house on the market, then continued on to Las Vegas to get married.

gamma33
gamma33
100 Followers
12