Songbird's First Punishment

Story Info
She pays well for minor transgression.
3.2k words
4.36
25.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt on the floor, trembling. I knew that my Master was upset with me and that I was to be punished for the first time... But wait a moment, I'm getting ahead of myself.

He found me as a matter of luck, really. We had known each other years ago, and had dated, but things had ended badly with us. Fortunately for me, this was not just my regret, but was shared, at least in part, by the man who would be my Master.

We reconnected by a short, simple e-mail that he sent me. A kind of "hey, remember me" kind of message. The instant I saw who it was from, my heart pounded in my chest and I got chills thinking about how to reply. I replied, briefly, not giving too much away, just in case there was still some animosity there. To my great pleasure, there was none.

We burned up the internet with e-mails and online chatting. Soon some of the conversations turned sexual. I could practically feel his touch on my skin during these talks, and I always wanted more, just like old times.

Months passed, and there was an opportunity for me to visit his area for a family function. We made arrangements to get together for drinks. The second I saw him again, I knew that I wanted him. Being rather apprehensive, though, I didn't make a move.

Over the next few days, I stole away to see him as often as I could. He made me cum so hard and so often that I thought I would die. I felt so secure with him that I gave him the one thing that I had refused even my husband – I let him fuck me in the ass. Oh! It was incredible. The feeling of it. During this, he made sure to keep his one hand pressed against the back of my neck, pushing my face into a chair as he took my ass. He called me his little whore, and asked if I liked being his little slut. Thus started my beginning as his sub.

We had many conversations online after that, detailing what nasty things he would like to do to me, or have others do to me. They never failed to excite me. One day I got up the courage to call him Master. He seemed pleased that I did so, and thus I continued with this. Master always made me feel good, even if it seemed a little dirty to me. He was patient with me at all times, and pushed just enough to make me more his own.

We waited and planned until we could be together again. Finally that day had arrived, and I had marred it. I waited now for his judgment.

"Well, songbird... What shall I do with you?" he asked me. I knew that it was a rhetorical question, and remained kneeling, head bowed, arms clasped behind my back. He walked around me slowly. I knew he was looking at me and flushed anew. As he got behind me, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back harshly. I yelped from the pain in my scalp, and he smiled down at me with an evil look in his eyes. I couldn't tell if he was actually angry with me, or if he was just a bit annoyed. I blinked up at him, trying to read his expression. His left hand reached to his pocket, and from the corner of my eye I could see him pull out a long piece of black fabric. He pushed my head forward and tied it around my eyes, completely shutting out all light, and then moved away from me. I heard him moving about behind me, and strained my ears to try to hear precisely what he was doing.

"All right, little one," he said, crossing over to me. "Let's get you up." He pulled me up by my shoulders and attempted to lead me across the room. My legs were wobbly from sitting so long on the floor, and I stumbled a bit. He turned me around and sat me on the edge of the bed. I heard his zipper go down and his soft cock was at my lips. I instantly pulled it into my mouth, and sucked on it as I knew he liked. I pushed it past my gag reflex and was rewarded with a moan from Him. He began to fuck my mouth. I hated not being able to see him. I reached my hands up to hold his hips, forgetting that I had not been given permission.

"No, slut! You are to let me fuck your mouth. Nothing more!" he said quietly, but there was such a commanding tone to his voice that I whimpered and quickly folded my hands behind my back. He began thrusting in and out of my mouth, and I struggled to keep from gagging with the force of his thrusts. He got harder and harder in my mouth. I felt my pussy grow wetter with each thrust. Finally, he grabbed my head between his large hands and growling, came in my mouth, pouring spurt after spurt of his hot cum down my throat. I closed my lips firmly around his cock and sucked, making sure not to miss a drop.

He pulled out of my mouth and pushed me back on the bed, and grabbed my ankles, spreading my feet wide. I felt him wrap something around each ankle. Rope! He was binding me to the bed. My ankles were tied quickly to the bed posts. I felt my Master climb onto the bed behind me. He grabbed me under the arms and pulled me up so that my legs were fully stretched out. By this point, I was trembling with fear. I had never been tied up before, and fear was quickly overtaking me. My Master must have seen this, because he paused briefly, and spoke to me. "Easy, songbird. You have to trust me. You were such a good girl as I fucked your mouth. If you really need me to stop, use our special word, and I will stop." His words calmed my nerves a bit, and I slowed my breathing, struggling to regain composure. Master's hands ran down my left arm, stroking the muscles slowly, unclenching my fingers where I had unknowingly made my hand into a fist. He repeated the process with my right arm, and the feeling of his hands on me made me forget that my legs were tied to the end of the bed. Just as I was relaxing completely, he stretched my right arm up, still massaging it, and I felt him quickly wrap rope around my wrist. I whimpered as he repeated the process with my left arm, and tears filled my blindfolded eyes.

My Master slid out from behind me, and as he walked down the side of the bed he slid his hands down my body. He caressed my nipples, pinching them lightly and pulling them until they stood out from my body. I could feel how tight they were, and knew that they must be bright pink and puckered from his attentions. He moved his hands further down my skin, teasing my navel with his fingers, which tickled a bit, then moved further down. He stroked up my legs, and teased my pussy, never touching it directly, but running his fingers along the outside of my lips, pushing them together. I felt myself getting wet again, and moved my hips, trying to bring my pussy into contact with his fingers. This is when I realized just how tightly he had tied me to the bed. I moaned in frustration, and he laughed down at me. "Yes, songbird. You now see the type of punishment I had in mind."

He left me for a moment, chuckling in that way which goes right to the core of my being. Before I had time to wonder where he had gone, I felt something cool and hard stroking up my leg. I didn't know what it was, and turned my head to see if I could budge the blindfold a bit, but it was a futile effort. Master stroked it slowly up my inner thighs, and I so wanted something against my pussy. It was maddening. "Do you trust me, songbird?" he asked.

"Y-Yes, Master." I panted.

Silence. Then WHACK! A crop landed a harsh strike against my right inner thigh. I yelped in pain. "Oh, Master!" WHACK! Further up my leg this time. And again, and again, until I was moaning and writhing from the pain of it. But strangely, my pussy continued to grow wetter with every stroke, and I longed for release. I wrapped my hands around the rope binding them to the bed and pulled on it, struggling, willing myself to cum. Master moved farther up my body now, striking my stomach, climbing higher and higher, until he was whipping the underside of my breasts. I felt the crop bite into the tender flesh there, and knew that there would be welts. I cried out to my Master to stop, but did not use our safe word. He realized this and chuckled as he continued to whip me, flicking now at my nipples. I thought I would die from the mix of pain and pleasure.

"Count them out for me, songbird." I counted out as he whipped first my right breast, then my left, ten hard strokes each. The first seven on each breast circled my nipple, and then the last three were dealt directly to it, hard and fast. I struggled against my bonds, pulling on the ropes, rubbing my wrists and ankles almost to the point of soreness. When he was done with these strokes, Master removed my blindfold. I blinked several times until my eyes adjusted. I looked down at my body, and saw that it was covered with bright red streaks and some welts. Seeing this made my cunt grow wetter and I groaned and lifted my hips in frustration. Master leaned down and licked at my sore nipples. "Cum for me now, songbird" he said, "Sing for me." He sucked hard on my left nipple then, and pressed the crop directly against my clit, rubbing it in circles. I bucked and moaned "Oh, yes Master." As he saw me shudder with the beginnings of my orgasm, he tapped the crop briskly, but not harshly, against my clit, sending me over the edge.

"That's it my little whore. Cum for your Master." I moaned and pulled on the ropes.

"YES Master! I'm your little whore. Make me cum!"

He stroked the lips of my pussy as I ended my orgasm. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me with a look I couldn't put a name to. Not ownership; perhaps pride? I blushed under his gaze, but did not look away as I usually did. I wanted him to look at me and see everything. As I looked into his eyes, he moved his hand down to the end of the bed and untied my left leg, then my left arm. He moved up to other side of the bed, and retied my left hand onto the same post as the right, but left my left leg free. This left me laying on my right side, with my face laid between my arms. I could see as he tied me to the bedpost that he was hard again. I licked my lips as I looked at his cock, wanting it in my mouth, or even better, in my pussy. He saw my gaze and laughed. "Not yet, little one" he said, a finger trailing across my cheek, his thumb pressing against my bottom lip. I kissed the pad of his thumb, and thought I could see a shudder pass through him, but perhaps it was my imagination.

I closed my eyes and sighed with the pleasure of being so close to him. His hands moved down my leg, turning me so I was slightly rolled toward my stomach. I felt his hand massage my ass, kneading the flesh, pulling at it slightly. Then suddenly, the crop came crashing down again. I screamed loudly, as this was much harder than he had ever spanked me. He stopped and shaking his head at me said "You are so loud, songbird. I can't concentrate with all that noise." I didn't understand what he was saying, until he held up a gag. "Please Master. Don't gag me! I won't be able to say our word. I promise I'll be more qu-" My sentence was cut off as he pushed the gag into my mouth and tied it behind my head. "That's better. Now you can scream into the gag all you want." He pressed a bracelet strung with tiny bells into my left hand. "If you need me to stop, shake this three times, and I will stop."

I moaned and tried to plead with him with my eyes to take the gag out. But it was not to be. He moved back behind me again and pushing me further onto my stomach, rained blows down onto my upper thighs and my ass, harder and harder. I was getting wetter by the second and began moaning and screaming against the gag. While the pain was intense, it was also highly arousing, and I clenched the bracelet tightly in my fist so that it wouldn't make a sound.

Suddenly Master stopped whipping me, and lifted my left leg high into the air. He plunged three fingers quickly into my cunt, and I closed my eyes and shuddered. He inserted a fourth finger, which began to get uncomfortable, and I squeaked against the gag. My pussy muscles clenched, but whether to pull his fingers further in or to try to squeeze them out I can't say. He slid them in and out of my dripping pussy, leaning my leg against his shoulder. "Oh, songbird, you're so wet. I wasn't sure whether I was whipping you too hard or not. I'm happy to see that I wasn't." I moaned against my gag at his words, and moved my hips against his hand. My pussy was getting used to having four of his fingers inside it, and I started to feel a wonderful fullness inside me. He withdrew his fingers slightly, and I felt his thumb brush against my lips as he folded it into his palm. I knew then what he intended to do and squealed, shaking my head, begging him with my eyes not to do it – not to put his whole huge hand inside of me. He ignored my muffled pleas, and began to push against my tight entrance. The pressure and pain were intense, and I screamed against the gag. My Master realized that I was struggling with the pain, and removed the gag from my mouth. "Now, songbird, you know that you can stop me if you need to. But try to relax and trust me." As he spoke, he continued pushing and slightly rotating his hand against me, stretching and opening me up to his hand. I turned my head from between my arms and nodded up at him. "I trust you, Master." I dropped the bracelet, knowing I would not need it now. The tinkling of the bells seemed to be very far away. My breath came in short little pants as my pussy stretched and stretched, trying to accommodate his large hand.

As he pushed further in, part of his hand brushed against my inflamed clit and I moaned and unintentionally pushed down against his hand, and was surprised to feel it slip inside a bit further. I glanced up at my Master and he nodded down at me, giving me permission to do it again. Leaving my leg up against his shoulder, he reached down and rubbed my clit with his other hand and I shuddered and pushed hard against his hand. It felt as though I were going to tear apart, and it was so painful, but also highly arousing to feel some control over this situation, even though I was truly at my Master's mercy. I could feel my pussy juices flowing. Master brushed my clit again and I bucked against him, drawing more of his hand into me. Now pinching and pulling my clit, Master let me control the speed of things as I slowly pushed more of my cunt down around his hand. Finally, building so close to cumming, I gave a final hard push and screamed in pain as I felt the widest part of his hand slip past the barrier and into me. My eyes widened with shock at having accomplished it. My Master moaned and I looked up to see him looking at me with a mixture of emotions on his face. He continued playing with my clit and began to rotate and push his fist inside me, rubbing up against my g-spot. "Oh songbird, you please me greatly. Your cunt is so tight around my fist."

I moaned with the pain of his hand inside me, but felt that pressure in my lower abdomen that signaled that climax was close. "Please Master, may I cum around your fist?" I begged. "Not yet, sweet one. You need to be punished just a bit more first." Master said, and began to push harder and deeper within me. He leaned forward, spreading my leg even higher, and untied my hands from the top bedpost, but he did not let me roll to my back. He kept me on my side and slid up toward my ass.

My ass was wet from the juices that had run down between my cheeks, and the flesh was inflamed from my beating. I felt the head of his cock against my tiny hole and moaned. He pushed roughly into me, filling me completely. I panted, holding back against my orgasm as he thrust in and out of my ass with his hard cock. I had never felt him so hard as he was then. All the time, he kept thrusting and rotating his hand inside my pussy, keeping me on the edge. "Oh please Master. I've tried to be so good..." I pleaded. He pushed faster in my ass, and I was afraid that I would cum and thereby disobey him again.

"Apologize for your mistake, songbird."

"I'm so sorry Master. I am sorry that I was late for our meeting. I did not do it intentionally. Can you please forgive me?"

"I don't know. I think you are just saying it so I let you cum"

"No, Master! I'm really truly sorry. I'll never let it happen again, I promise. I'll be sure to leave extra early so that I am waiting for you. I'll do anything."

"Anything, songbird?" my Master asked softly.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Yes, anything, Master," I cried.

"Then you may cum now, but remember your promise. I will."

Crying, I came hard around his fist in my pussy and his cock in my ass. I sobbed as I felt the most glorious release I had ever experienced, and I felt him as gently as possible withdraw his hand from my pussy and rub my clit as I came, as he plunged into my ass and released his cum into me. "At last," he said, "You are truly mine."