Sonia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onyx88
Onyx88
15 Followers

That was all it took. My balls and cock swelled and I came hard enough that my vision actually blurred. I grabbed hard onto Sonia's waist as the first jet of my sperm spurted across my chest. Then she changed her grip and the second blast hit her under the chin, dripping wetly onto her tits. She didn't let up on her rapid strokes and I kept cumming, splashing my cum all over the two of us. The sight of my cum set her off. "Mike! Oh, God! I'm cumming. Mike I'm cumming," Sonia wailed, her pussy grinding hotly against my leg as a flood of her juices coated my leg. I moved my hands to pinch her nipples, prolonging her orgasm and her moans. "Oh, God!" she screamed before collapsing on top of me, her tits rubbing my cum into my chest, and her stomach squeezing the last bit of sperm from my cock.

As our breathing slowed down, Sonia kissed me softly on the cheek. "You can go back to sleep now." Sonia nestled in against me.

Onyx88
Onyx88
15 Followers
12