Sonia has a Massage and Much More

Story Info
Bored housewife Sonia finds passion at the Spa.
5k words
4.15
40.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonia woke early this Saturday morning, not that she wanted to be awake early, but once again she had forgotten to turn the work alarm to silent. The sunlight streamed through the curtains, she kicked her feet under the quilt, tiny specks of dust glistened in the narrow beam of March sunlight. She imagined they were stars in the universe, and then closed her eyes once more.

After a failed attempt to get back to sleep, Sonia resigned herself to the day and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. She noticed, with mild annoyance that the bottom sheet had once more sprung from the edges of the mattress. She yawned.

The routine of the morning lay before her like a rug that she had worn thin with her constant repeated steps. Her husband stirred next to her, his deep rumbling breathing annoying her. Too much beer again she deduced, though the smell of stale alcohol filling the bedroom, rendered any deduction as merely child's play.

She turned to look at him, his hairy back, white and speckled with red blemishes and blotches made her sad. Sad as well as guilty at how she viewed him these days, overweight and lazy. This was her primary assessment of the stranger that now and again visited their loveless marriage, the resentment seemed to grip the part of her which once felt love and admiration.

Brian was indeed overweight, and almost everyone who knew him, would agree that he was lazy. In his defence he though, he always was lazy, but not always overweight. Sonia had just overlooked that obvious trait when they first met, blinded by the love that sucked her up in their whirlwind romance. She did though blame him for being semi obese, this was a result of his constant snacking and love of beer, as well as being so lethargic that she imagined he was probably the only human to have evolved from the giant sloth.

He never even stirred as she swung her legs out of the bed, her feet immediately finding the slippers that sat with amazing loyalty awaiting her arrival each morning. Her thoughts flashed through the day ahead, the list swiftly fell into place in her mind. Breakfast, shower, get dressed, quick browse through Facebook (never a quick browse to be honest), some washing, vacuuming, dinner, maybe a walk, prepare for the evening meal, more social media, and then bed, once again to place the slippers in their place of simple obedience.

Her toes curled in the warm fleece surrounding her feet as she rose and headed to the bedroom door, grabbing her dressing gown as she went.

"Breakfast in 20 minutes Brian," she announced, the disdain and resentment in her voice hardly noticeable after all these years.

"Ugh great," grunted Brian, his enthusiasm was like a cynical arrow to her heart, she casually brushed his indifference off; she always did.

Turning back to reach for her phone, which was now fully charged, Sonia noticed the notification light flashing green on her status bar. Her heart lifted, the flashing light was always a small sign of hope that someone, somewhere, might be commenting on her posts, or even better, wanting to connect. Sliding the top of the screen downwards, the latest offer of beachwear from Amazon jumped out at her. Somehow the never sleeping bots at Amazon knew she had been browsing holidays last night, and now all her online feeds spewed flights, hotels and beach necessities.

Once more her hopes of social interaction were shipwrecked upon the rocks of persistent spam. Her heart sank once more to the place where it lived most these days, the cobweb filled basement of disappointment and deferred dreams.

Sonia groaned, her tiredness, physical and mental could be felt in one simple expressive sigh. The stairs were still slightly dark; the morning light never seeming to reach the central portion of their house, but she knew each step well. One hand slid down the light oak bannister, while the other hand slid along the woodchip covered wall, each uneven bump reminding her that Brian had promised to strip these walls 10 years earlier.

The pocket in her dressing gown began to sing Fleetwood Mac's "Looking Out for Love" as her phone burst into microchip life at the arrival of a text message. Sonia knew this was a Facebook message as she had different tunes assigned to different notifications. She had assigned Springsteen's "Born in the USA" to Brian; a tune she loathed for a man she despised.

It was probably her mum, 'oh please don't let it be my mum, not right now she thought.'

She loved her mum dearly, but at 82, any mobile communication was difficult, and now, was not the time for a chat with mum, and have to endure her mother's amazing ability to make her feel twelve years old again.

She touched the fingerprint scanner to open her phone and saw the message box read

"New Message from Karen."

At last, something she wanted to read, and hopefully a lifeline to rescue her from the boredom and mundanity of her suburban life.

Sonia and Karen had been friends for many years, and Karen had moved on in her life. Her husband, Greg, was an amazing guy, keen, attentive, funny and someone that Sonia had always admired. She had never wished Brian could be like Greg, that was never going to happen, but she did wonder why Karen had been so lucky, she opened the text.

"Hey Son, what you up to? I am going to the Spa today, I have a free place, want to come? We need to leave about 10, I can pick you up, it's in Brid, what you say"?

Bridlington, or Brid as locals called it, was only 20 minutes" drive away. Sonia stared at the text for a few more seconds.

"Who's that?" asked Brian, slowly coming down the stairs behind her, dressed in loose fitting, stripy cotton boxers and a well-worn t shirt that read "Just Do It", a huge tick emblazoned across his large chest.

'Yeah Just Fucking Do It Brian,' she thought to herself, 'Just change your t-shirt, just cut your toe nails, just pick your clothes up for once, yes Brian, Just Fucking Do Something!'

The silent shouting in her head burst from her lips as, "Just a text from Karen."

"What the fuck does she want at this time, she can't come around," snapped Brian, his grumpiness matched only by his indifference to anything Sonia wanted to do, his tone condescending, as always.

"She doesn't want to come around, and it's 9.30 anyway," Sonia snapped back.

"Okay, chill out, but don't forget I've got the lads round later for the match, and we are gonna need some sandwiches and snacks, and you need to drive me to Lidl to get some beer as well."

Even though Tesco was only a 5-minute walk, Brian insisted on the 4-mile drive to Lidl, just so he could save a very negligible amount buy grabbing a crate of cheap Polish beer, never mind the wasted fuel.

Brian had been banned from driving for 3 years for driving while over the legal alcohol limit. Since that time, Sonia had become his taxi, as well as taxi for his 'lads'. Each Saturday evening Sonia drove to the White Horse at 11.45pm to pick him up, along with his insanely boring drunken mates.

This normally ended with them coming back to their house and playing poker till the early morning. Leaving Sonia to clean up after them each Sunday morning.

"She wants to take me to a Spa for the day," said Sonia nervously. "There is a crate of beer in the shed still, and I will make sandwiches before I go, at least you will have the house to yourself, what do you think?" Her heart hoped this would be an easy conversation, it was.

"Yeah, whatever, just do what you want, can you bring the beers in before you go though, that shed is full of fucking spiders," Brian responded, the lack of any sign of being a half decent man convinced Sonia that her choice of a spa day was justified.

Sonia hit reply, "Hey Kaz, count me in, I will be ready, what do I need to bring?"

Her heart raced with excitement. The thought of a day away from the mundane, regardless of whether she needed a spa or not, (she did), was music to her ears.

Almost immediately Karen responded, "Bring yourself my beautiful friend, let's go and pamper."

Sonia was indeed beautiful. Whilst Brian grew more and more into the father in law she had never liked, she had taken good care of herself. Her body was mostly how she wanted it, she ate well and exercised. She still found it difficult to look at herself in the mirror, but she knew that her body, maybe a little bit rounded in places, was in pretty good shape.

Sonia sometimes wondered if she was still attractive? She never looked for compliments, and found it awkward if anyone did complement her, but she often recalled the car rental receptionist being a little flirty with her once when she picked up a courtesy car. It still made her smile when she thought of it, especially because the receptionist was just out of school and at least half her age.

She had never been unfaithful though, and even though it was months since Brian last climbed on top of her and grunted to a beer fuelled orgasm, she denied the urges deep in her body out of a sense of misguided loyalty.

She knew that Brian had been unfaithful, she had seen him get in a car once with the barmaid from the White Horse pub. That night he had said he would "walk home," so no need for a lift. The fact that the laziest man ever was opting to walk the mile home was enough to raise suspicion and had led her to drive her to the pub before closing and investigate.

The following morning, he had said he got lost and slept in the park, but unless the park now watered their gardens with cheap Beyoncé perfume, then he had lied without even blinking.

She was past caring, and every time the memory resurfaced she buried it, and that was just one of many memories she buried: the memories were not the only thing she wished she could bury.

Anyway, this morning she had a spring in her step as she prepared breakfast.

All tasks completed, and sandwiches made for the Neanderthal hordes that would descend on her home, decked in bullish mood and fake football shirts, Sonia left the shower refreshed. Dressing in light clothing, Sonia grabbed a few things, placed them in her handbag and headed for the window, waiting for Karen to appear in her flashy Audi.

"Where's my trainers!" shouted Brian, the tone of his voice alerting Sonia to the fact that he had not even looked, he never did.

"Where you left them Brian, in the bathroom," she replied, trying to hide the impatience in her voice. 'They will probably be next to where you normally piss on the floor in your drunken fumbling to find your little cock' she thought angrily.

The sound of the horn on Karen's Audi TT was like the final bell on one of those long hot school days when you just longed to be out playing with friends. "Right I'm away Brian," shouted Sonia.

"Where's my belt?" Brian's frustrated cry echoed from upstairs.

"Sadly, not round your fat neck," she said, smiling to herself.

"What did you say?" Brian shouted.

She closed the door behind her without responding.

"Hey," said Karen as Sonia opened the car door, "how was Brian?"

"Just drive me away," replied Sonia, "just drive."

"Ha-ha, that good hey!" laughed Karen.

The short drive to the spa was full of happy chat. The leafy lanes of North Yorkshire elevated the mood that Sonia was struggling to hide when she left. She was happy to be away, simple as that, but with pretty much no idea what the plan was; the feeling of freedom was intoxicating.

"Ok, so here's the plan," said Karen, mind reading Sonia's thoughts. "I have booked us 3 treatments, facial, steam and massage, we just need to decide which massage. I am happy with full body, but we may run over time, is that ok,"

"Hey, listen," said Sonia, "Brian has his tribe round watching the match, so I am in no rush, happy to go for wine after if you want?"

"Now you're talking my language girl," said Karen with an excited tone in her voice.

She pulled the car through the large gates of the stately home. The tyres crunched on the loose stones as they found a parking space and headed to reception.

Two hours, two treatments, and three large glasses of Prosecco had left Karen very relaxed, and altogether very much at peace. The attention from the facial and steam had left Karen more chilled out than she could remember in a long time.

"Okay ladies, your massage rooms are ready," said the spa attendant.

Walking down the corridor Sonia checked her key. Room 7 appeared on her left. Karen was in room 8, opposite, close enough to her, but due to a mistake with the booking, they would have to settle for separate rooms, rather than the planned shared room.

"Okay, see you shortly," Sonia said, "I am so grateful for this Karen, thank you,"

"You're welcome sister, lie back and enjoy, these people are brilliant," Karen vanished into her room and Sonia entered room number 7.

The room was decorated in light wood with candles burning around the room, filling the space with a beautiful fragrance. Almost immediately her masseur entered.

"Hello Sonia, my name is Jason, I am your masseur and it is my aim to make this a wonderful experience for you."

Sonia was silent, for some reason she had expected a woman, but not sure why. She was unsure what she expected to be honest, but she did think that the man arranging towels in front of her was rather lovely. He had lightly tanned strong forearms with a faint covering of blonde hair. He was tall, had a warm smile and was she thought, rather attractive.

"Okay Sonia, if you want to take your robe off, lie face down and place the towel over yourself, I will be back in a moment."

Sonia lay face down, her top half uncovered and the towel covering from her waist to her thighs. Jason appeared again, turned on some relaxing music, thankfully not the sounds of the rainforest or the whales of the ocean, but a softer jazz style.

Jason explained his routine, saying that 'he would start with her neck and shoulders, move to her back and hips, then work from feet to thighs.'

Sonia heard him moving to her left, and then coming around in front of her, next to the top of her head. She gasped slightly as his strong arms and hands first touched her shoulders. Within moments though she began to settle; bit by bit the tension started to ebb away.

"Your skin is in very good condition Sonia, you must be doing something correct in your skincare," said Jason.

"Thank you, I do try hard to look after my skin, but it is not always so easy," the compliment made Sonia feel good.

"Well you do very well, it will be a pleasure for me to help you relax," said Jason, who Sonia thought was very polite masseur.

His hands were quite strong and yet very gentle as he purposefully massaged her tired body. The aches and tensions slipped away as she slowly drifted off. The feel of his hands were so soothing that she started to slightly drift off to sleep. The Prosecco probably helped, but she did briefly slip into a state of bliss and care free lostness.

Her thoughts wandered around lost opportunities, about the good times and the bad, the way she felt about her life now, and where she was headed. Randomly she thought about how she had locked herself out of her car last week, and now she wondered where she had left the car keys. She wanted to check her bag right now, were the keys there? She worried about leaving the keys in the house, especially if Brian ran out of beer, she just didn't trust him. She thought they were in her bag but made a note to check once Jason had finished doing his wonderful massage.

Regaining some consciousness, she realised she had drifted quite far, and now Jason's hands were pushing up above her knees, gripping and releasing her lower thighs. Deep inside she felt a stirring that she had not felt for a long time, this made her nervous, as these feelings were not for a massage room (though part of her wondered where the fuck they were for, as they had vanished from her marriage bed many years ago!).

"Will you do my arms as well please," asked Sonia, wanting to encourage Jason away from her thighs; due to her feelings and not his skills.

"Should I stop and do your arms now," asked Jason.

"Yes please," replied Sonia, not wanting to sound rude.

Jason moved round to her side as she held her left arm out. Holding her fingers, he poured warm oil up her lower arm. Sonia turned around to look at him by her side. Jason was wearing white tunic and white trousers, all tight fitting it must be said. As he turned to return the oil to the shelf above and behind him, the movement caused the top half of his tunic to ride up. Sonia's eye line was at the same height as Jason's groin, what she saw caught her completely off guard.

His tight white trousers revealed a large erection, not noticeable with his tunic in the normal position, but unmistakeable as he turned. Sonia quickly turned away, but the image was burnt into her mind. It was a long thick shape that stretched to the edge of his hips, constrained in white cotton; and clearly he was not wearing pants.

She was unsure how to react, her mind swam with thoughts, the image would not vanish so easily. He firmly ran his hand up her slightly tensed arm.

"Are you ok?" Jason asked. "You seem to have tensed up."

"No, I am fine, just thinking and relaxing," she stammered.

"Ok, good, you just relax," he replied.

Would she tell Karen she wondered, it was quite funny to be honest, and quite flattering to know that this fine young man was turned on by her body; she assumed it was her body that had caused his impropriety.

Her mind replayed the image that his tight white trousers could not hide, and she wondered why he was not wearing pants, possibly too hot when working. The image was on replay behind her closed eyelids: the outline of his rock-hard cock, long and thick with a very large swollen head to it, and now it was only inches from her fingertips, so close she could just extend her fingers and 'stop it,' she snapped to herself.

He moved to the other arm, this time she looked away.

"Okay, time to turn over," Jason said gently as he turned away.

After 10 minutes working on her shoulders, top of arms and top of chest as well as a gentle 10-minute facial massage, Sonia felt super relaxed. She had lay with her eyes closed as Jason purposefully massaged away the tensions and stresses in her muscles.

She had pretty much put to one side her earlier unexpected treat of a view and thinking about it made her smile. She felt good as they neared the end of the session.

"Ok Sonia, we have 15 minutes left, would you like me to carry on with your legs and upper thighs," asked Jason politely.

"Yes please, that would be lovely," she eagerly replied, hoping it didn't sound too eager.

She felt his strong hands return to her feet, his soft hands on her calf muscles and her lower legs tingling with the refreshing massage of her muscles. The rest of the day promised much mused Sonia as her masseur powerfully massaged her upper legs. Karen had no other plans, and the thought of going back home was not really thrilling her.

They had hinted at going for a meal and a glass of wine and that appealed. Karen was free till 7pm, so an early evening meal in Driffield would work well. That way Sonia could take a short taxi journey home and see what devastation had been caused during the football, though she had a feeling there was a Spanish La Liga match at 8pm, and Brian would watch anything. The thought of being in the house with the cavemen of Driffield was something she hid quickly away in the dark recess of her mind.

Jason moved to the other leg, and Sonia dropped into another level of satisfaction. The thoughts of work, normally a constant worry, started to evaporate as the muscles of her upper legs took on the feeling of warm jelly, this was sheer heaven thought Sonia, it felt just:

12