Sonic Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madelyn moved her fingertips to the sides of Michelle's rib cage and slowly worked them up into Michelle's underarms. They were moist and unshaven and Madelyn took time to run her fingers into the hair and feel its silkiness.

Madelyn did not even really sense Michelle anymore. Her fingers were on a journey of her own as she intently watched the soft skin flush and react to her touch.

The fingertips traced back down the flat of Michelle's chest and onto the soft skin and flesh of Michelle's small, firm breasts. Her fingertips moved in a circular motion to the outside of Michelle's breasts as her thumbs came around and up and over Michelle's small, erect nipples.

She was convinced, by Michelle's trembling and by the scent cloud of sweat, musk and drive-in grease and tobacco smoke that filled her nostrils, that Michelle was purity incarnate.

The softness of Michelle's skin, Michelle's sweet, hot breath on Madelyn's face as Madelyn caressed the girl, the fine visual definition of Michelle's throat and shoulders seemed to translate directly from Madelyn's skin - face and fingertips - to her belly and sex.

When Michelle sniffed loudly and then groaned as Madelyn lightly tweaked Michelle's nipples, Madelyn looked up abruptly into Michelle's face. There was a smile against her tears.

Michelle could barely talk; it was a hoarse whisper, high pitched and strained, "I never knew I could feel this way. This is so wonderful."

Madelyn leaned up and kissed Michelle very lightly on the lips, her tongue moving lightly and slowly across Michelle's dry lips.

"Yes, I'll lay with you," she whispered.

Madelyn allowed Michelle to undress her. Michelle did so slowly and explored Madelyn as Madelyn had explored her.

Michelle reveled in the soft skin and soft flesh of the shorter, older woman. She laid her head against Madelyn's head and sighed as she slowly and gently hefted Madelyn's larger, softer breasts in her hands. (Madelyn felt weak in the knees.)

Once the initial exploration was complete Madelyn again gently kissed Michelle on the lips.

She led Michelle to the bed and pulled the sheet around Michelle's throat, tucking her in, bending down to kiss Michelle on the forehead. "I've got to go to the ladies room. Be right back."

~~~~~~~~~~

Madelyn sat on the toilet, closed her eyes and peed. She felt light headed and when she wiped herself she was amazed at how distended and wet her sex was.

She stood at the vanity and looked at herself in the mirror. She was flushed, her face covered in a sheen of sweat. The flush extended to her nipples - which were very erect.

She opened the medicine cabinet looking for some toothpaste or mouthwash. She found a tube of toothpaste, started to reach for it and then stopped to look at the contents of the cabinet.

There was a simple face cleanser, Tylenol, toothpaste, a multi vitamin, an antacid, deodorant and a small box of tampons but no birth control pills, no contraceptives of any kind and no condoms.

Madelyn closed the cabinet, squirted a dab of toothpaste on her index finger and proceeded to "brush."

She rinsed, splashed some water on her face and then she thought she heard something.

"Michelle, did you say something?"

There was silence and then Michelle's small voice.

"Mad...Maddie?"

"Yes, honey, what is it? Are you all right?" Madelyn's voice was full of motherly concern.

"Maddie, would you mind bringing me a glass of water, please?"

"Sure, honey."

Madelyn turned off the bathroom light and stepped into the kitchen, got the glass of water and padded back to the bedroom.

Michelle sat up and Madelyn sat down on the side of the bed. Michelle put her hands on the glass, covering Madelyn's hand and then she gulped the water like she had been lost in a desert and had just been found.

Some of the water spilled around her lips and ran down her chin and onto her breasts.

And that was all Madelyn could take.

Madelyn tilted the glass higher forcing more water toward Michelle and more to spill from her lips.

She took the glass from Michelle and dropped it to the floor while pushing Michelle to her back, going after the water on Michelle's chin and breasts with her lips and tongue as if she had been lost in a desert and had just been found.

"Lay on your side. Face the wall," Madelyn hurriedly whispered.

Madelyn got into bed facing Michelle's back.

The desire to put Michelle on her back and dive between her long legs into her sex was maddening but she resisted.

The desire to then pull Michelle's face into Madelyn's sex and work her until Madelyn could get off was also maddening but she resisted.

She wanted to make whatever happened between them last as long as possible. And so she put her trembling fingertips lightly on the top on Michelle's shoulder and slowly began caressing her way down Michelle's long torso and exquisite skin.

When Madelyn's fingertips came to Michelle's ass, they traced around the outside of the half globes - deliberately and maddeningly avoiding Michelle's sensitive cleft - and began to work their way back up.

On the trip back up Michelle's body Madelyn mixed the light caresses of her fingertips with deep kneading of Michelle's flesh.

All Michelle could do was gasp and moan.

Madelyn pushed Michelle's top thigh forward with her own as she slid her body into full contact with Michelle's back.

She placed a light kiss at the base of Michelle's neck where the hairline transitions and then gently placed her forehead on the spot.

She felt Michelle shudder, listened to her moan, listened to her shallow, rapid breathing and luxuriated in the warm dryness of Michelle's skin firmly against hers.

She moved one arm around Michelle's neck so that Michelle's head rested in the crook of Madelyn's arm and Madelyn's hand could play with Michelle's breasts and nipples.

And with the other hand Madelyn placed her fingertips at the top of Michelle's cleft and slowly started to work her way toward Michelle's sex. All the while Madelyn kept kissing, licking and lightly sucking the sensitive skin around Michelle's neck and shoulders.

Michelle was on sensory overload. (She later told Madelyn, as she lay in her arms in the dark, was that in her 21 years, she had only given a boy a blowjob and masturbated with an older college girl. All those encounters were rather quick, no foreplay. Both her partners simply wanted to get off and had never taken the time to explore her body - or she theirs.)

~~~~~~~~~~

Madelyn's mind and body were acting on a level she had never been at before.

She always had seen sex as a sacred gift of God but between her husband, the husband of a couple Kent and Madelyn were involved with, and the two or three women she was intimate with on a regular basis, their couplings and trysts were almost always very lusty and ribald.

(After losing a tennis match to a fellow real estate agent she had to eat the woman to orgasm and then allow herself to be fucked doggy style - in front of anyone who was in the locker room at the tennis club - with the handle of a badminton racket, kept just for such occasions, while begging for the fucking.)

She was usually very vocal.

Occasionally she was well on her way to being drunk ("Dirty Martinis") or stoned (Valium and Percocets) or both.

She loved it when Kent and the other husband would be rough with her. She loved rape fantasies.

She loved dominating her mousy, 20 something office assistant, Rene. (She'd made a couple of large sales by arranging what she called "pimp and whore" parties where Rene was the "principal whore" to be fucked and used as the prospective buyers desired.)

She loved to talk dirty and to be called the vilest, most obscene names a lover could think of. ("Cheap Cumbag Whore" in the context of a rough scene with Kent or especially in a group was almost a guarantee to make her come.)

She loved to think about rough, raw, nasty sex.

She loved to write about raw sexuality more than the romantic erotica she was beginning to specialize in.

And she loved to fuck and suck, to "be done," to have "her pussy and asshole worked," as fast and as hard and as long as any opportunity allowed.

But in the close confines of Michelle's bedroom, her body molded to Michelle's back, her thigh covering Michelle's and her fingers tenderly exploring Michelle's wet and open sex, she felt strange.

So very strange.

It was almost as if the bedroom, the bed itself, was a sacred place and a sacred moment in time.

And God had suspended time.

They both whispered to each other feverishly.

Used words to a minimum.

Moans and gasps and cries as pleasures moved between and through their bodies were muted.

There was little "direction" between them beyond a "please" or a "yes, that feels so good."

And always their verbal communications were in a hushed whisper as if they were on the high altar in a cathedral.

~~~~~~~~~~

Madelyn woke up in Michelle's bed alone. There was a note on the pillow.

"Dear Maddie,

"If you wake before I get back from my morning run, there's OJ in the fridge and I put out a couple of clean towels in case you had time to shower.

"I know you said you had an early story meeting. I hope you're still in bed when I get back but I understand if you have to go.

"Will we do this again?"

There was clearly a hesitation in the writing of the signature - Madelyn had the same writing style when she wasn't sure what to write.

Madelyn smiled and then felt a thrill run through her body as she read the signature, "Love, 'Chelle"

Madelyn lay back on her pillow, still smiling, she pulled Michelle's pillow over her face and inhaled deeply. She stretched and felt the sheets and remembered the night.

And then her cell phone rang.

"Shit!"

Madelyn stumbled out of bed and lunged at the pile of her clothing in the chair beside the bed. She came up with the ringing phone.

"Hello, Madelyn Ross."

"Gee Maddie, and where would we be right now at 8:00 AM?"

"Uh, just getting out of the shower, Carol. Gotta get the girls over to the sitter then I'll be at the office. I said I'd be there by 8:30, anyway bitch."

"Hmmmm. Really? Because Kent said you spent the night out and he was taking the girls to Pam's house...when I talked to him 15 minutes ago."

Carol's tone was half angry and half accusatory but she was smiling the whole time. She loved giving Madelyn shit, especially if, as she suspected, she had caught Madelyn in some sort of sexual situation.

"Oh."

"You bet that sweet ass of yours, 'oh.' What are you wearing right this instant?"

"A Shawnee Mission West girl's basketball jersey..."

"And..."

"Uh, that's it."

"Oh, my GOD! Did you do your little carhop last night?!"

Just then Michelle came in the bedroom, her running clothes soaked wet with sweat. Michelle pulled her midriff running top off and unhooked her sports bra.

Madelyn motioned Michelle to come to her.

"Maddie...Maddie...are you still there? Damn cell phones!"

Madelyn laid the phone down, smiled up at Michelle and kissed the moist skin of her belly. Then she pulled the front of Michelle's shorts down and kissed and licked all the way down to the start of Michelle's sex hair.

Michelle moaned, loudly.

"Madelyn Ross! You answer me right this instant!" Carol shouted into the phone.

Madelyn looked up at Michelle, a huge smile on her face and licked her lips. She reached for the phone.

"You know Carol, something's come up. I'll be in before noon. I'll even let Irwin do whatever kinky, sadistic thing he wants with me to make up for the tardiness."

Michelle bent down to Madelyn's face. Madelyn moved the phone away from her mouth. Michelle kissed her, giving Madelyn a little tongue - just enough to chase - and then Michelle sucked Madelyn's lower lip and bit it gently.

"BullSHIT you slut! Irwin will NOT have you! You'll be my bitch and your first official act as my new bitch is to get that pretty little head between my legs and get me the hell off! Do you understand?!! You're going to have to give it up to me, finally! (Carol really had the hots for her new writer but Madelyn would only tease - never put out - and it drove Carol insane with lust.)

Madelyn smiled, "Anything you want, Mistress. See ya," and clicked the "End" button on her phone.

"Maddie! Maddie! Damn cell phones! Denise! Denise!" Carol was yelling for her assistant.

Denise stood in the office door. "Yeah, boss."

"Get me a cup of coffee and then get in here!"

Denise smiled; she liked these early morning sessions when her boss was frustrated. She liked them very much. "Yes, ma'am."

Madelyn put the phone down and stood up, drawing her fingertips up the sides of Michelle's sweat slick torso and into her underarms.

"Morning." Madelyn returned her first kiss of the morning in the same teasing manner.

"I've got to hit the shower."

"Ummm," Madelyn replied and she was pulling down Michelle's shorts, "not yet. You know the thing I have for sweat."

"Yeah. Lick me?"

Madelyn put her nose into one of Michelle's underarms, breathed deeply and ran her tongue along the edge of her arm. Michelle was gasping.

"What do you think?"

12