Sonja the Cat

Story Info
Big cats never hurt, but a little pussy can be dangerous.
2.2k words
4.35
87.3k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen said she'd leave me if I went on tour with my band and by the looks of the house when I got back, I guess she meant it. It looked like she threw a real tantrum on her way out the door. Every dish and glass in the place was shattered on the kitchen floor. Even the dozen roses I sent from our first stop were thrashed and mixed into the shattered remains of the crockery.

My cat, Sonya, was there to welcome me home by rubbing herself against my leg while letting out a resounding purr. She's just an alley cat that decided to move in with us some time ago. Karen never did like her, seemed jealous or something, but at least the cat is tried and true. Sonja was striped in a weird pattern like a high quality marijuana seed and had the softest bunny fur. She just loved to crawl up on my shoulders and rub her face against mine while giving out her deep-throated purr.

I didn't get pissed at Karen's departure until I noticed my stash box and its contents mashed into the pile of debris on the kitchen floor. Luckily, I had a vial of organic mescaline and a bag of green bud hidden in the bathroom to get me by. That was gone in short order and I had to start thinking about picking through the mess in the kitchen to see what I could salvage. As I knelt down and started to pick through the shards of broken glass and crockery and the splintered remains of my stash box, Sonja was right there telling me everything would be all right.

The mess on the floor wouldn't have been so hard to pick through if Karen hadn't stomped over it in her Doc Martin's and ground everything together. I cut my finger trying to pick out the big pieces of glass and wood and crockery. I finally ended up with a pile consisting of crushed and powdered primo marijuana, `shrooms, mescaline and a few rocks of cocaine a buddy brought back from Bolivia, along with the smaller pieces of broken glass and the powered remains of the dried roses. I scraped it all into a pie pan and sifted through it to get out the glass and stuff. No matter how hard I tried there was still a substantial amount of glass in the mix, so I figured what the hell, I'd just smoke it all together in my little pipe. That way the glass and shit won't hurt.

Sonya jumped up on the table and sniffed around as I packed the unfortunate mixture in the pipe and fired it up. It went down rough and tasted like fuck with an undertone of roses. As I fought to hold the smoke in without coughing, Sonja nuzzled up to me for a scratch behind the ears. I got her to purring with well placed scratches and pets, then as an after thought, I held her head in both hands and exhaled the smoke slowly in her face. She sniffed and sputtered and took a bunch in before backing away and knocking over the pepper shaker.

I put flame to bowl for another hit and was surprised when Sonja came back over and put her face inches from my nose for another taste. After I obliged her she sat down and started grooming her self. I leaned back in the chair as the euphoric buzz started to settle in. Sonja walked to the edge of the table, looked down and I'll swear and be damned she said, "Oh wow!" just as clear as day!

I was about to pass it off as an active imagination or the effects of the combination of drugs when she came over to me and said, "That was good, let's do another bowl," in her squeaky voice.

"You can talk!"

"Whoa, I can, huh?"

"How do you do that?" I asked, a trace of panic seeping in.

"Pack us another pipeful and I'll tell you."

I packed the bowl with shaking hands as I wondered about my sanity. Sonja leapt from the tabletop to the counter and pushed the lever to turn on the water in the sink and drink. As she lapped at the stream of water, she seemed to get bigger and her fur got shorter and thinner. She stopped when she got to about twice her normal size then bounded back to the kitchen tabletop. I sat there dumbfounded with my mouth hanging open until she picked up the book of matches and handed them to me. I noticed her front paws had expanded to resemble hands. I lit the pipe and took a deep pull on it. She put her face up to my mouth and as I exhaled, she took it all in. She let the remainder of the smoke out slowly through pursed lips then stood up on her hind legs and slowly stretched. She was the shape and size of a human toddler by this time.

She climbed back up on the counter and filled a glass with water and drank it down several times, growing a little more each time. "You see," she said, her voice a little deeper, "we are a race of polymorphs. Before we are sent to this world we are shrunk to a minimum configuration and are given a stasis drug so we can no longer morph. It seems that what you are smoking is an antidote.

"I think I am just incredibly stoned."

"Yes you are," she said as she crawled onto my lap and started nuzzling my neck while giving out a substantial purr. "Now I can do what I've wanted to do since I got here." With her hand like paws, she undid the top buttons of my shirt and stroked my chest. Her course tongue lapped at my ear as her deep purr sent waves of erotic pleasure coursing through my body. I found myself petting and stroking her soft fur like I had done so often. "You sure know how to make a pussycat feel good," she purred. "In a few minutes I'll be full sized and then we'll have some fun."

I didn't notice, but her legs had grown to almost touch the floor. She slid off of my lap and stretched languorously, her tail swishing slowly back and forth. She stood about four and a half feet tall and had come to be shaped like a pubescent human female with teacup breasts, flaring hips and a fine round butt, all covered in short soft fur. After a few more glasses of water she was a little over five feet and built like gangbusters.

She took my hand in hers and led me to the living room, walking provocatively with her cat like grace. When we reached the sofa, she rubbed herself against me, then purring, started pulling off my clothes. After my clothes were in a pile at my feet, she pushed me down onto the sofa and settled herself on my lap. I stroked the soft sparse velvet fur covering her body as she undulated against me, her deep purr sending vibrations of pleasure through me. Her tail wrapped around my leg as she reached down and stroked my growing shaft.

I didn't know if I should pet her like I would a cat or fondle her like a woman. I think nature took over and I just did what came natural. Her face was human like without losing any of its feline features. When she softly bit my neck as I stroked her backside and scratched at the base of her tail, I could tell she still had the sharp teeth of the carnivore that she was. As she rubbed against me my lips found the luscious gumdrop shaped nipples on the tips of her firm shapely breasts and as I began to suck and nibble them I felt her claws in my back.

Somehow I found myself on my back as Sonja worked over my body with her raspy tongue. I was somewhat apprehensive when her mouth, filled with those sharp teeth and that rough tongue neared my throbbing hard on. I was looking up at the most beautiful pussy covered in soft velvet and open and dripping just waiting for my tongue when my cock was surrounded with warm, wet softness. I could feel the deep throb of purring through my cock clear from my head to my toes. The sensation was incredible! The intense vibrations made me blow my nuts like nothing I had ever experienced and I was on my way towards a second one before I knew it.

I was near delirium when I pushed Sonja's tail up out to the way and pulled her soft round bottom down to my face and buried my tongue in her cunt. As I tasted her juices and sucked her labia into my mouth her purring went up a notch. When I found her inch long clitoris and sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue over it, her body tensed then began to shudder. Then with an unearthly screech that I'm sure scared the shit out of everyone on the block, she flooded my face with orgasmic juices as she reached climax.

Her pert fur covered breasts pressed into my chest as she straddled my lap and took me into the warm, soft, hairless opening between her thighs. She let out a loud yowl as my shaft was engulfed completely to its base in her slippery sex. I took her by the hips and started pumping slowly in and out of her gripping aperture. "I love the way you humans fuck," she growled in my ear as she ground herself into me.

Her waves of passion carried me to heights of ecstasy, every nerve in my body firing, as if I was completely engulfed in a cocoon of hot furry flesh. Just about the time I started thrusting up to meet her, going for the big one, she pulled free and stood up. "Let's go to the bedroom," she said. "I want you to fuck me human style, with you on top."

That's doable I thought to myself as I followed my hard on as it followed Sonja's swaying ass into the bedroom. She slinked up on the bed, rolled on to her back almost as if she wanted a tummy rub then spread her now shapely human female like legs and exposed her very human female looking cunt to me. As I crawled up between those marvelous legs, I couldn't help but stop for a minute at the apex of those legs and taste once more the fragrant nectar dripping from her succulent labia. Once again the surrounding countryside was subjected to the high pitched yowl as her quivering thighs pressed into the sides of my head and her body convulsed in the throes of another orgasm.

Sonja pushed my head away, not being able to stand another swipe of my tongue, and pulled me up on top of her. "Fuck me NOW!" she said as she writhed under me. I ran my cock head up and down her slippery slit a couple of times before finding the entrance of her tight cunt and pressed almost all the way in. I pulled out slightly then plunged back in all the way to the hilt. The immediate world was treated to another ear splitting yowl as Sonja ground her labia into my pelvis and claws raked up my back. I found her lips with mine and pressed in for a tongue-swapping kiss while matching her upward thrusts. Her gripping sheath grasping my dick in a most marvelous manner as I pumped in earnest and her fantastic body writhing against mine was sending me into another world. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was hoping for a rodeo clown to appear to distract her when the eight-second whistle blew and I could dismount safely. Then again the sensations were so exquisite I was hoping it would never end.

Before long she was on top again, then we were on our sides with me pounding in from behind as I gripped her hips, then up on my knees as her head was buried in a pillow to muffle her screams and her prehensile tail tightly wrapped around my waist. The world was lost to me as my pending orgasm started at my toes and fingers and rumbled to the core of my being in an explosion of flashing lights.

I woke sometime later completely naked on the bedroom floor. I thought the whole thing must have been an extremely lucid hallucination. The bedroom looked as if someone had tossed a grenade in there. The mattress was half off of the box springs and covered in shredded, blood stained sheets, the nightstand was on its side and the shattered lamp was over in the corner. Sonja, now back to the size and shape of her former self, stirred from her position on my chest, licked my earlobe and whispered, "Oh, did I mention that Earth is a penal colony for my people. I fucked a Trellian Corsair to death and wound up here. I guess I'm just going to have to be more careful from now on."