Sons 19th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got down on my stomach between my moms legs and rubbed my fingers on the outer parts of her pussy. I wanted to take my time seeing and touching it for the first time. I noticed her breathing getting heavier, almost just like mine. I quickly ignored it as I rubbed my thumb down the entire length of her pussy. The little twitch her foot did when I barely touched her clit didn't go unnoticed at all. I watched it again when my thumb found the same spot. I smiled at that as I slowly pulled her panties aside to reveal the gorgeous cunt. I leaned in closer to get my first smell of the wetness. I could see the shine from my TV still being on. The musky scent wasn't a turn off like I was afraid it would have been. I ran my pointer finger over the lips, moving them back and forth, unknowingly at the time playing with them.

I felt like taking the big dive when I was bored with just touching. I leaned in even closer and gently kissed her soft pussy lips. I don't even know how it happened, but somehow I ended up making out with my moms pussy. I didn't know how long I was doing it, but I'm sure it was longer than when I played with her tits. I had especially liked sticking my tongue inside of her. I tried to get it as deep as I could go without hurting her with my teeth pushing against her clit somehow. I licked at her clit like I had seen guys do when I watched porn. I started to feel like I was actually in one of the porno's I had watched, which made me stroke at my cock a few more times after pulling away from her pussy.

I sat back up and got off my bed again. I spit on my hand and rubbed it all over my dick as I moved up closer to my moms head. I slowly pulled her body closer to the edge until her head was just how I wanted it. I made her mouth somehow stay half way open. I was only planning on rubbing my cock all over her lips, but one thing led to another...

At first I rubbed the tip across her bottom lip, getting used to the feeling of it finally happening, even if she wasn't doing it herself willingly. I found myself trying to stick the head into her mouth. I would have been satisfied if I would have felt her tongue moving on my cock but it never happened. I rubbed my length across her entire face for a little while longer and even rested my balls on her cheek to see what it would look like. I hit the head of my cock on her cheek a few times and found some pleasure in doing that.

I moved away from her head and came back to her pussy. It was still wet from my saliva and her juices. I rubbed my fingers over it as I looked down at her face. She looked so peaceful with her eyes closed and her breasts moving back and forth from when I made her body move some.

Thoughts of fucking her kept popping up in my mind. I liked the way my cock looked in front of her pussy and how I felt when I wanted to stick it inside of her. I shook my head, figuring that I if I already went this far, I could finish off what I started. I reached over in my drawer and pulled out the box of condoms I hid from my mom just last week. I pulled one out and threw the box on my nightstand. I ripped it open with my shaking hands and slipped it over my ready-to-explode cock.

I spread her legs apart wide enough for me to fit between them. I took a deep breath as I rubbed the head against her pussy lips and over her clit, making her foot twitch again. I held onto one of her breasts as I forced myself into my mom. She let out a soft, sleepy moan, but kept her eyes closed. I pulled out some then thrust forward again, continuing with making my pace faster as I went along. I held onto her tits tightly as I finally new I was fucking my own mother. I was inside her hot, wet pussy and my fantasy was finally coming true.

As I kept thrusting quickly, and right before I came into the condom, I thought about back when I was sixteen, where my first thoughts of my mother occurred. I never would have known that back then I'd get to fuck my mom when I was 18. I let out a loud groan as I came. I thrust into her a few more times before stopping completely and pulling out. It took my a minute to catch my breath and to realize that I just had incestuous sex with my own mom on my 19th birthday.

12