Son's 2nd Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers

"Mrs. Marks! Holy Shit!"

I froze.

Looking down I recognized the face as one of my son's friends, Eric, who regularly comes over to the house.

He could tell that I didn't want anyone to know who I was and he slid the mask back over my face.

I sat on his lap gently rocking my hips into his pushing myself closer to another orgasm as he leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"Don't worry Rachel, nobody will ever know. In fact you and your friend are welcome to come to any of our parties whenever you want. We have big parties at the frat house almost every weekend, since Mark isn't in the frat he usually can't come so nobody will know who you are."

I started cumming as he finished his sentence. My pussy gripped his cock as my body shuddered on top of him.

I whispered back "Sounds like fun" and then lifted myself off of Eric's lap.

I looked over and saw that Jessica was lying back on the bed by herself. I went over and got her and suggested that we should head back to her place.

I couldn't wait to tell her about the invitation we just got. I knew she would be excited.

I slipped back into my toga and we headed back to her house.

We were both so exhausted by the time we got back to her house we went straight up to her bedroom and collapsed into her big bed without even taking our costumes off.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers
12