Sons & Lovers #05

Story Info
It happened one night... and the next morning, too.
5.3k words
4.61
125.2k
47
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moms_Son
Moms_Son
109 Followers

No one thought anything about it. Paula and her son Jason were traveling to see Paula's parents, which was a two-day trip. They had made it many times before and the routine was always the same. They always stopped in the same town to spend the night and usually stayed at the same hotel, time after time. They always got a single room with two double beds. They may have been of opposite sexes, but they were mother and son. It was all perfectly innocent and natural. No one, including Paula and Jason, thought this trip would be any different than the rest. Boy, were they wrong.

Paula and Jason had always had a very good relationship with each other. Paula had a great sense of fun and was very active athletically. She raised Jason to be the same way. They joked with and teased each other all the time. They jogged together; played tennis and racquetball together, swam together, and worked out together. They did everything together. Whenever anyone asked either of them who their best friend was, they always answered they same way, they were each other's best friend. It had been that way when Jason was a small child and it was that way now that he was 18 and she was 38. They were both also incredibly attractive people. Eyes turned whenever either of them went anywhere. Whenever they both went somewhere together, jaws dropped. In retrospect, it was almost inevitable that it would happen some day, or in this case, happen one night.

After moving their things into the hotel room, Jason went into the bathroom while Paula called her husband to tell him where they were and that they were ok. When Jason came out of the bathroom, he saw his mother sitting on the edge of her bed with her back towards him as she talked to his father. Jason crawled onto the bed behind Paula and began to rub her shoulders for her. He moved his hands down to her back and her lower back and she leaned back onto his hands. Jason couldn't resist getting playful and started to lightly tickle her, to see if she could keep her composure on the phone with his distractions. She giggled a little bit and playfully tried to swat his hands away.

"What's that, dear?" she said into the phone. "Oh, no, it's just Jason being, you know, Jason." She looked over at him grinning as she talked into the receiver. "Your father says for you to behave".

"Oh, ok. If HE says to." Jason replied and then renewed his tickling attack with vigor.

"Enough now. Let me talk." She said laughing and returned her attention to the phone.

Jason however wasn't through with her. With his hands on her back, he slowly slid his hands around her waist and then brought them up. Something unexpected, however, happened when he cupped her breasts. He started it as a game, but when his hands closed around her ample tits, the whole atmosphere of the room changed in an instant. Paula turned her head to look at her son as his hands gently squeezed. The look in her eyes was like nothing Jason had ever seen before. His wide and happy grin slowly dropped as he realized that his mother was laughing and wasn't mad... she looked at him with a dawning realization that her little boy was not a boy any longer. She knew it and suddenly he knew it too. He felt himself getting hard and his actions were no longer innocent playfulness.

"Huh, what? Oh, yes. I'm still here, what did you say?" Paula once again turned her attention to the phone and tried to concentrate on her conversation.

Jason reached around his mother's body and slowly unbuttoned her blouse as she talked. He pulled her blouse open away from her breasts and caressed them over her black lace bra. As he ran his hands over her tits, he kissed his mother on the neck and flicked his tongue across her skin. He kissed his way up her neck until he found her ear. He circled his tongue inside her ear. He then sucked her lobe into his mouth and ever so gently nibbled on it with his teeth.

"Ohhhh" Paula moaned softly. "Hmmm? What? Oh, I was just agreeing with you dear, I said Uh hum. Right..."

Jason felt the clasp to her bra between her breasts and opened it smoothly. Her glorious tits sprang free from their confinement. As he continued to kiss her neck and shoulder, Jason gently ran his fingers over her nipples which became hard as little rocks.

"You know, dear... ahhh... I think maybe I need to go..."

Jason heard her and whispered into her ear, "No, keep talking to him." He swirled his tongue in her ear once more to emphasis his request.

Paula stopped talking for a second and turned to face her son again. A grin slowly crept across her face as she realized what her son was setting up. "Hmmm? What? No, I forgot something I need to ask you about..."

As her voice drifted back into her conversation with his father, Jason eased down and kissed his way around from her back until he was stretched out along her lap looking up at her. He lifted his face up and kissed her breast softly. He stuck his tongue out and ran it around her stiff nipple. She looked down it his eyes which he kept glued on her face as he licked and kissed and sucked her tit. He alternated from one breast to the other, looking her in the eyes the whole time. Then a very big grin took over his face.

He kissed her breast one more time and then ran his tongue from her nipple to the valley between her tits. He kissed her there and then continued licked his way down to her navel. He ran his tongue in her navel and kissed it. As he explored his mother's navel with his tongue, he scooted around and down off the bed. He knelt between his mother's legs with his mouth pressed against her stomach. They could both smell the unmistakable odor of her juices starting to flow within her body. Jason had never done anything like this before, but like most boys his age, he had read plenty of sex magazines and books, and his instincts were well honed. He wasn't about to stop yet.

As his mother continued to talk on the phone while she watched in helpless fascination at her own son kneeling before her with his tongue in her navel, she could have never imagined anything like this happening to her. She also could have never imagined anything this exciting ever happening to her.

Jason lifted his face from his mother's bare stomach and looked into her face. She met his stare with a fire burning in her own eyes. He grinned up at her and reached his hands up to undo her pants. He gently began tugging at them. Paula found herself lying back on her bed so that she could raise her hips and allow him to remove her pants and then her panties. She was loosing track of the world as her passions kept rising.

"Oh my god." She softly moaned as her panties slid down her legs.

"What, oh, nothing dear. Someone, uh, mmm, left a tack on the floor and I stepped on it. I know, dear. I'll be careful. Hmmm? Jason? Uh, no, he's, uh, taking care of doing our unpacking. Uh, yes, I'll get him... in a little while... when he's... uh, finished."

Jason looked at his mother lying before him on the bed with her panties in his hands. He couldn't help but grin as he listened to her side of the conversation with his father. Then he pressed his head between her legs. He put slight pressure on her legs and she spread them wider to give her son full access to her body. He bent his head to her knee and kissed it softly. He then began to slowly kiss and lick his way up her thighs. They both knew where he was heading.

When his face finally reached his mother's pussy, Jason paused to breathe deeply of her aroma, and then he gently kissed her on her pussy lips. Next came his tongue as he stuck it out of his mouth and ran it up and down her slit. He looked up and saw his mother looking at him. She couldn't take her eyes from his as she watched the top of his face rising over her own hair. She could feel her son's tongue as it probed inside of her. Her hand moved down so she could run her hand through his hair and pull him harder into her pussy. As he found her clit, she also helped direct his attention to the areas of her pussy which needed his attention the most.

She tried as hard as she could to suppress her moans of obvious pleasure as her son began to focus all his attention on her clit. He circled it with his tongue and then wrapped his lips around it. As he did, he pressed his mouth hard into his mother's pussy and then he tossed his head back and forth, almost like a dog playing with a rag. This was when it became too much for her. Her body went ramrod stiff and her thighs clamped around her son's head as her orgasm came. She didn't even remember where she was at that moment.

"Oh, god... yesss! Oh that feels wonderful. Mmmm."

"Hmmm, what? What did you say, dear?"

Then she remembered and tried to cover her mistake.

"No, honey. I just took my shoes off. I didn't realize how sore my feet were. Uh huh, that's right. Hmmm? Yes, he's through, at least he is at a stopping point."

Paula couldn't help smiling to herself at her wordplay with her unwary husband.

"Oh, ok. Just a minute, I'll get him for you."

Paula rested the phone against her shoulder in order to let herself catch her breath. Then she looked down into her son's face. His mouth, his lips, the whole bottom half of his face glistened in the reflected shine or her sexual fluids. Her smile grew wider as she decided SHE would turn the tables on him.

"Jason, you father wants to talk to you."

She held the phone out to him enjoying his distress as he wondered what he was going to say to his father as his mouth was still covered with his mother's juices. He stood up and took the phone from Paula.

"Hello? Yes? Hi Dad. How are you?"

Paula lifted herself up and sat on the edge of her bed looking her son over. She could tell what was being said by her husband by Jason's responses to him. She began to unbutton her son's shirt to expose his bare chest and stomach to her. He tried to stop her, but she caught his hands and looked up at him. As he returned her stare, the fear on his face was plain to her, but she smiled up at him and placed his hands at his side. Jason gulped once and left them dangling there as his mother proceeded to take charge of their new adventures.

"Hmmm, what, Dad? Yes, of course. I'll do what she tells me to. Yes, sir."

Paula couldn't suppress as grin as she let her hands and then her mouth explore her son's chest and stomach. As she kissed and sucked her son's nipples, her hands went down to unbuckle and open her son's pants. The tremor in his voice made Paula lift her head and press her mouth to Jason's ear so she could whisper to him as she pulled her son's stiff cock free and slowly stroked it to its full length.

"Ok, baby, now let's see how you do. Keep talking to Daddy, lover. It's my turn now."

Jason actually whimpered as Paula knelt before her son, still stroking his cock as she nuzzled the hair covered skin around it. She could feel the heat from his cock as it throbbed in her hand. She knew it was time, that her son was painfully ready for her. She shifted until his cock was directly in front of her face. She let her tongue flick across the tip of it. The taste of his pre-cum on her tongue sent a bolt of electric energy through her whole body. Paula kissed the tip of her son's cock and opened her mouth wide when she realized that Jason was holding his breath. She looked up and was rewarded with an absolute look of shock on his face. She couldn't help herself. A wide cat-about-to-eat-the-canary grin (or maybe a cat-about-to-suck-her-kitten's-cock grin) spread across her face. As he had done to her, she stared straight into her son's eyes as she engulfed his cock in an almost leisurely manner.

Jason was not a virgin, but he still was not so experienced that he was able to suppress a whimper at the feel of his mother's warm, wet mouth as she sucked him.

"What, Dad? Uh, no, uh, I was just yawning. I guess I am just tired from the trip."

He could not focus on what his father was saying. He bit his lip to keep himself quiet as he put his free hand on his mother's head, twisting his fingers in her hair as he fucked her face. Paula had plenty of experience as a cocksucker, and she was good. She also knew how to tell when the man she was sucking off was ready to cum and fill her mouth. Moving her head as fast as she could to make her son cum, he tightened his fingers in her hair and shoved his dick as far in her mouth as he could while Paula used her hands on his asscheeks to pull into her mouth as far as he could go. Finally she was rewarded with the taste of her own son's cum filling her mouth. So much cum that she could not swallow it all as it leaked out of her mouth around her lips and dribbled down her chin.

Jason could not take anymore, he was almost crying as he told his father:

"Dad, I'm sorry, I have to go to the bathroom, really badly. Bye."

Collapsing back on the bed, he closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath. He felt his mother take the phone from his hand and he looked at her as she resumed her conversation. He couldn't believe how sexy she looked with his cum dripping from her chin down onto her tits. Paula looked him in the eye, winked at him and licked her tongue out to capture more of her son's juice as she talked.

"No, he's ok. He just had a lot of sodas on the trip. Yes, I'll watch out for him. I promise. I'll make sure he is a good boy for his mother. Ok, you have a good night. I'll talk to you tomorrow, dear. I love you, too. Bye."

Paula let the phone slip down to her shoulder as she looked at her son, her new lover lying down on the bed before her. She was sweating, her hair was a mess and Jason thought she looked more beautiful than anything he had ever seen before.

With a sigh, Paula reached out to hang up the phone and then rested her chin on Jason's knee as she caressed his stomach and chest with her fingers as he lay back on the bed.

"Well, young man. THAT was certainly unexpected."

"God, mom. I'm sorry. I hope that you aren't mad at me. I don't know why I did it."

"Hmph. Well, I do... you're young and you're horny. You know how dangerous that was, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry. I promise I'll never do it again."

When Paula didn't say anything back to him, Jason lifted himself up on his elbows to raise his head and look at his mother. Paula looked back at him, and smiled. The she ran her tongue around her lips again to get the last of her son's sperm, making sure the he was watching her as she swallowed it.

"Now let's not be rash, and don't make promises you won't be able to keep. I didn't say I didn’t want it to happen again. We just need to be careful. Ok?"

"You mean it, mom? We can do it again?"

"Oh, yes, we can do it again... and I think we are going to have a lot of fun."

With that, Paula wrapped her hand around Jason's cock which began to re-harden in her grip.

"God, I love a young stud. I forgot how quickly teenagers are ready to go again. Yes, I think we are going to have a lot of fun"

With that, Paula slowly slid herself up, rubbing her tits along Jason's legs and stomach and chest as she straddled him. Without letting him penetrate her, she began to slowly move her hips back and forth over his dick as she sat up and ran her fingers through her hair. Jason had his hands on her hips and moaned his pleasure at what she was doing to him. Mother and son smiled at each other as their lusts rose and their eyes glistened with anticipation for what the night ahead would bring.

Without saying anything, Paula raised herself up on her knees, placed her hands on either side of Jason's head and moved her hips until she could feel her son's cock at the entrance to her cunt. She bent forward, pressing her tits into his chest and kissed him as she lowered herself down onto him, feeling him enter her and slide deep inside of her until she was fully impaled on his manhood. Looking him in the eyes, she softly told him:

"Oh my god... YES!"

Paula looked deep into Jason's eyes with a wicked grin on her face "We are most definitely going to have a lot of fun."

And then she began to move up and down slowly as they enjoyed their fuck together.

Several hours later, both mother and son had exhausted each other. Paula, however, insisted that they take a shower and clean up before they went to sleep. Although they showered together, neither of them did anything sexual in there. They both knew there would be time for that in the future. In silence they helped the other wash and clean their bodies, a lingering caress here and there as they rubbed wash cloths over each other's bodies. When they had finished, Paula looked into her son's eyes and slowly pressed her body against his. As they wrapped their arms around each other, she kissed him. Softly, gently. A flick of her tongue against his lips encouraged him to allow his mouth to open. They enjoyed one long, deep, loving kiss as the water washed over their bodies and steam filled the air. When they broke apart, Paula sighed, rested her head on her son's shoulder and held him tight to her.

"Well, I guess we should get some sleep."

"Yes, mom. I guess we should."

Paula reached behind her to turn off the water as Jason stepped out of the shower. Holding his hand out to her, she stepped out, also. In silence they dried each other off. With one last sigh, she took his hand in hers, entwining their fingers together and led him back into the bedroom.

"It's a good thing we got two beds. That one is a mess. I feel clean and want to stay that way... for awhile, at least."

Jason nodded his agreement, and then looked at the lights. Paula let him take care of turning out the lights and putting the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door as she crawled under the covers. By the time Jason had slid into the bed next to her, she had already started to drift away. As her son wrapped held her in his arms and spooned up behind her, she snuggled back into his embrace and fell asleep.

Jason awoke first the next morning. It took him a few moments to orient himself and realize where he was and what had occurred the night before. He looked at the beautiful body of his mother as she lay on her back next to him. The clock radio on the night stand next to the bed caught his eye. It was later than they had planned on sleeping, but they still had plenty of time to enjoy each other again before they continued their trip.

Jason gently ran his hand over his mother's naked body, his fingers barely touching her skin. He could tell that she was responding to his caresses, but they were subtle enough that she was not wakening up. Her nipples hardened and Jason leaned his head forward to circle them every so lightly with his tongue, bringing a deep sigh and satisfied moan from Paula.

Jason got a very wicked idea and slowly, softly ran his tongue down her body towards her sex, which was starting to flow and fill the room with her enticing aroma. Unconsciously, as a result of the dream she thought that she was having, she spread her legs apart to allow easier access. Carefully shifting his body so that he was laying between her legs, Jason began to orally pleasure his mother. He started slowly and softly, careful not to awaken her before her body did that for her. Using his tongue and soft breaths across her neatly trimmed pussy, he licked up and down between her lips as Paula's moans of pleasure increased in her sleep. Finally Jason started to focus on his mother's clit, licking around it in gentle circles to bring it out of its shell and then carefully taking it between his lips as he started to be a little more aggressive in using his tongue on it. At this point, Paula knew she was no longer dreaming and woke up. He sleepy but lust filled eyes looked between her legs so that she could watch her beloved son demonstrate his art upon her.

Paula reached down with her right hand to run her fingers through her son's hair and to let him know that she was awake. Their eyes met, but neither one spoke. Paula laid her head back and closed her eyes once again as she reveled in the sensual pleasure being given to her by her loving son. He hand closing in his hair and pulling his face forward, deeper into her pussy was the only message that Jason needed to know that she wanted him to make her orgasm. She was so close, and as his tongue first entered her depths, she was just about to scream when the phone rang.

Moms_Son
Moms_Son
109 Followers
12