Son's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You take it out."

Kate sighed, glancing at his shorts long enough for her hand to find the rim. She looked away again as she stretched his shorts out and reached in with her other hand. She felt his pubic hair and then her hand grabbed the root of what felt like a human wrist. What the hell is that?" she asked herself, sliding her hand down the hot, hard as steel shaft. Her fingers didn't even touch it was so thick. It was trapped by his shorts so she stretched them out further and down even as her hand freed the giant brown penis from it's confinement. "OH MY GOD!" she cried, her green eyes going cross eyed as she stared at what had to be a massive foot long brown colored penis. The head was lighter then the shaft which was riddled with thick blue-black veins, pulsing with heat and life. She'd never seen anything like it before.

Kate stared at it in amazement, lifting the shaft up above her head. She adjusted her glasses in a futile attempt to bring the whole thing into better focus. "I've never seen one this big," she said, staring through her lens.

"It's about average for a black dude." Tyson liked the way she was staring at it.

"John isn't even half as long or as thick."

"I felt bad for ya, watching your sex tape," he replied. "I could tell you were faking most of those orgasms."

Kate released the monster shaft and it fell forwards to point straight at her mouth sticking out just over the hem of his shorts. She brought her lips close to the fat head of his penis. "Shawna do this for you?" she asked.

"No, she will only touch it through my pants," he answered. "Messed my pants up several times." he shrugged. "You will be the first woman to ever suck on it or see it for that matter."

For some reason, Kate felt lucky to be the first woman to suck such a magnificent cock. She wished she wasn't so out of practice. "I haven't done this for John in twenty years," she said, stretching her mouth open and taking the big knob into her mouth.

"DAYUMN!" the poor boy, grunted again, his entire body jerking in shock. She grabbed his thighs through his shorts to steady him as she started bobbing her head around the tip of his giant penis. "Your mouth is so hot!" he exclaimed with awe and disbelief.

Kate let her tongue slurp around the tip before bobbing her head again. Poor kid is desperate, she thought. Just wait until he finds out how tight and hot a vagina is. Speaking of vaginas, hers was aching with need. He was standing firm now, so she pulled one hand off his shorts and moved it down to her pussy. Her fingers pushed the material aside and slid into the warm folds of her wet pussy. So horny, she thought, fingering herself with her middle finger. Her pussy soaked her entire hand, she was so wet.

Her body's reaction was a total surprise and even more surprising, she felt tremors inside her pussy. Gonna cum, she thought in disbelief even as she squirted all around her finger. I shouldn't be enjoying this, she thought guiltily even as she worked her finger as fast as she could to prolong the first orgasm she'd had in years.

Kate pushed forwards, his cock head pushing past her uvula and shoving down her throat. This was way further then John's smaller penis had ever gone and Tyson's was stretching her throat out a lot further too. She moaned around his cock, embarrassed by how much she was getting into sucking this big black dick. Kate breathed deep and took as much of the shaft down her throat as she could, his pubes coming closer to her nose, but it was too much and she yanked her head back before she started choking.

Tyson's cock rose up rampant and glistening from her saliva. Kate held the base of the shaft, almost caressing it while she brought her left hand up and hefted on the the teen's full black testicles. Kate had thought she'd had a good sex life with John, well early on anyway. Now she felt shortchanged. The testicle in her hand was as big as a tennis ball and heavier. John's little nuts were like grapes.

Tyson sat down on the edge of the bed and laid back. Kate moved between his legs and took his cock back in her mouth. One hand held his cock while she sucked him. Her other hand reached behind her and slid across her ass closing on her horny pussy, but she resisted touching herself again. His stamina was impressive for a virgin, but eventually his cock did start swelling up. "Suck it, Mrs. Howard," he moaned. "GONNA CUM!"

Kate's breasts were in the way between his thighs, so she sat up and hefted her breasts in his lap until they wrapped around his big shaft. Kate sucked the head of his dick hard. It was now bigger then a golf ball and hard to get down her throat. It jerked once and her mouth was full of cum to the point her cheeks bulged and sperm shot out from around her lips. So much cum, she thought in disbelief. She gulped, but her mouth filled again and again with each spasm of his cock. Kate was choking on sperm to the point she had to pull back. His cock hosing her mouth and cheeks with semen. She stared down at his shaft, squeezing it between her breasts. Jet after jet of thick white sperm shot up from the head, falling down to coat his shaft and her breasts with his seed. The squirts quit, but sperm continued to bubble up from the head to run down his shaft. Kate wanted another taste and took him back in her mouth, her tongue lapping up all the sperm coating his shaft.

Kate silently stood and licked her lips. His cock smacked down on his stomach, remaining a giant, but losing it's steel. She slowly turned and walked into her bathroom to clean up. Tyson rolled over on his stomach and reached down for his shorts, pulling his phone out. Need something to remember this day, he thought, putting the phone on record and setting it on a nearby table.

Kate leaned over the sink and turned the hot water on. Her nipples and the ends of her breasts were dripping with the black boy's cum to the point semen was dripping off her nipples into her sink. She'd always swallowed for John, but didn't care for the taste. Ty was different. His sperm had tasted good. Really good. So good, she wanted more. Kate hefted her breast and brought her nipple up to her mouth. The spasm that rocked her body when her tongue hit her erect teat had her pussy leaking again. They had really come back to life after being dormant for years. She licked her other nipple clean, her lust growing each time her tongue flickered over the hard nub. His seed still tasted great, but it was cold now and she preferred it hot and fresh out of his cock. Maybe, he'll let me suck him again sometime, she wondered, surprising herself and already craving more of his seed.

Kate washed herself clean and brushed her teeth. When she left the bathroom, the nude black boy was laying on her bed like he was master of the house. "You should go," she told him.

Ty sat up, his plump monster slapping over his leg. "I thought I should return the favor," he told her.

Ty slid off the bed so that he was kneeling before her, his face staring at the purple bikini bottom. His hand touched her thigh.

Kate started trembling and her vagina gave a little squirt. "It's been so long," she gasped.

His thumb hooked in the side of her bikini and pulled it aside revealing her little pubic strip and her soaked, swollen genitals. "Just tell me what to do to please you," he said, sticking his tongue out.

Ty didn't really know what to do. He just planted his mouth right on her crotch and jabbed his tongue into her wet pussy.

"YES!" cried Kate, spasms of pleasure racking her body. "Wiggle your tongue, just like that." She grabbed his head and pulled him hard into her crotch. Kate had liked getting eaten almost more then she liked sex and John had been good at it, but he'd stopped when she got pregnant and never went back to it after she gave birth. God, she'd missed this. "That's good Ty," she moaned, "eat my pussy."

Ty stopped briefly, but only long enough to turn her so that she was backed up to the bed. She squealed with pleasure when his tongue returned to her clit and didn't stop him as he pulled her bikini bottoms down her thighs. He flicked his tongue over her swollen clit, pulling the bottoms down to her ankles before pushing his fingers into her.

"Aaaaah!" moaned Kate as he finger fucked her. "That's it," she squealed. Her body was trembling again. "OH GOD!" Her legs shook and grew weak. "GONNA CUM!" Her legs gave out and Kate fell on the bed, kicking the panty off so she could spread her legs wide for him. Tyson's fingers popped out. He Grabbed her ass and lifted her entire lower body up off the bed, her legs bending over his head as he buried his face in her wet pussy working his tongue as fast as he could. "AAAHHH!" screamed Kate, loudly. "CUMMING!" Her pussy squirted all over his face, soaking his cheeks and chin. She'd never cum so hard before and his squirming tongue continued eating her pussy making it not only the biggest, but the longest orgasm she's ever had.

Ty stood and wiped the back of his hand across his face. Kate turned her head and smiled lazily at him, watching his big banana cock swinging as he walked around the bed and laid down on it. She scooted up and laid at his side leaning into him as they both caught their breaths. She ran her hand across his chest, admiring his musculature. How long has it been since I had two orgasms? She wondered, her hand sliding over the ridges of his abdominal muscles. Or one for that matter, months, a year? "Your a natural Ty," she told him. Her hand went down over his stomach and grabbed his fat floppy cock, caressing it. Almost immediately, her fingers opened as the cock turned plump.

"Looks like it's getting hard again," he said, rubbing her back. Kate sat up. His cock was hard now and her hand was stroking it. She stared at it, licking her lips as she prepared to suck him again. "I want to fuck you so bad," he groaned.

Her pussy let out another little squirt. Her body clearly liked the suggestion, but her mind wasn't totally lost in lust for the big black cock in her hand. "No Ty," she said, shaking her head. "We can fool around, but my pussy belongs to my husband and my husband only." She leaned down bringing her mouth closer to his delicious cock.

"Slide your pussy on my cock then," he said.

Kate looked at the giant black cock in her hand. She really wanted to suck it again, but Tyson's suggestion enticed her. John had once run out of condoms and after making love for awhile before he got close to ejaculating, he'd suggested she do the camel toe slide to finish him off. She loved it almost as much as having him inside her. The friction really stimulated her genitals and she'd orgasmed every time they'd done it.

Kate sucked her lower lip in eager to feel his hot shaft throbbing between her legs. She straddled his waist and lowered herself over his shaft. Her labia spread out around the base of his cock dribbling her arousal and soaking his member. She pushed her crotch down onto his shaft, moaning as she felt his hot cock throbbing with life.

Kate slid up and then back down the base of his cock, increasing speed. "YES!" she moaned in conjunction with him. Her breasts shook as she worked her pussy along the shaft of his cock. She'd never seen her nipples so engorged. They stuck out more then half an inch and her areola were puffed out as well making the end of her nipple jut out almost a full inch. He wasn't even looking at her. His arms were under his head, eyes closed, with a dreamy look on his face. He moaned, raising his hip into her, eyes lazily opening, opening wider at the sight of her breasts thrust out above his face. Tyson reached up and pinched both her nipples, waves of pleasure rippling through her body at his touch.

Kate worked her hips harder and faster, sliding along more of his cock. She glanced down between the canyons of her bosom and saw the end of his cock sticking out from her crotch. His six pack was sticky and wet from precum leaking from the head. The teen's big cock produced more lube then her husband's entire orgasm, several times over, but then it would take a lot to coat such a huge weapon. Even as she stared, another sticky geyser erupted from the head.

Her pussy was sliding up closer to the head now, and she started focusing on the end of his cock over the base of his shaft. Her pussy lips spread out around the head and Kate's body shook with lust when another jet of his precum struck her swollen clit. She whimpered in lust feeling the head half lodged at the entrance to her pussy. All she had to do was push down and back and his cock would be inside her. She was close to cumming again and knew that would do the trick, but she still had some self control.

Kate pushed herself up off the shaft, but his cock rose up with her the head still spreading her lips apart while at the same time, Ty sat up and sucked one of her engorged teats between his lips. That was all it took to set her off. "I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" she screamed.

Waves of fluid soaked his cock head and ran down his shaft. It didn't really need any more fluid, but the extra lubrication combined with her spasming genitals sank her pussy down along his cock and the head pushed inside her. "It's going in me Ty," she said, not sure if she was warning him to pull out or just stating a fact.

The muscular black teen was squeezing both her breasts together and going to town on her nipples. He paused long enough to say, "It's so hot and wet!" He stared at her in awe. "I had no idea." He clamped his lips back over a nipple and sucked hard, squeezing her breast at the same time.

Kate whimpered, her lust growing. She was humping up and down on the end of the boy's fat headed cock. I can't control myself, she thought in disbelief. Her pussy worked it way deeper. He already felt bigger then her husband just because of the extra thickness, but as soon as his cock pushed deeper then John's little penis had ever been, new previously unknown areas inside her pussy awoke to the new stimulus. Ty pulled her mouth off her tits long enough to look up and moan. That was the moment the married mother lost control with her son's black friend. She grabbed his head and pulled his lips against hers. His tongue pushed into her mouth and her tongue pushed back. I want more, she thought bouncing over half his cock. MORE!

Kate reared back. "This is so wrong," she cried. Her pussy no longer belonged only to her husband. She couldn't stop herself. She needed to feel Tyson's big black cock buried in her pussy. "Lets see how much I can take," she begged.

"Yes!" he replied, not arguing. This was a new and extremely pleasurable experience for both of them.

He was losing his virginity and Kate felt like she was losing hers all over again. Kate pushed back on his chest and stared him deeply in the eyes and she slowly sat down in his lap. "Oh my god," he gasped feeling the entirety of his cock buried in her heat and wetness.

"Oh Ty, you're all in me," she said with some disbelief. Kate had never felt anything so good before. The huge head felt like it had pushed into her womb and she could feel it still shooting precum inside her. She couldn't move. She just sat in his lap, trembling and shaking. Her vaginal muscles were squeezing and trembling all over his thick cock. "I'm going to cum again." She concentrated on the approaching orgasm. It was growing in strength, her pussy muscles quivered over every inch of his cock.

"Your hot pussy's milking my cock, Mrs. Howard," he grunted. His hips were bucking as if he wanted her moving. "Gonna cum!" he groaned.

That brought her to her senses. "SHIT!" her eyes flew open. The pending orgasm faded as her fear over what had almost just happened took over. "Not in me. Pull out so I can put a condom on it." The teen didn't move and Kate realized she was the one holding his cock inside her. She pushed herself up, missing his cock immediately when it fell out of her.

Kate leaned over to the nightstand and opened it, looking for one of John's condoms. Tyson kneeled watching her, his cock sticking straight up, bigger now then when she'd seen it before. He'd been really close. Kate opened the packet and pulled the condom out. She wanted him back inside her as soon as possible which made her hands shake as she fumbled with the rubber. Tyson sat back on his knees, thrusting his cock up and out. She paused with the rubber near the fat knob, gazing in amazement at the sheer size of the black kid's dick. The huge balls were splayed out beneath it. She was approaching her fertile time and if those huge nuts had emptied their seed inside her... well, she didn't even want to think about it.

Kate almost laughed as she rolled the condom down Tyson's penis. "They're loose on John," she told him. She tried to stretch it further down his penis, but the thing appeared to be straining to just cover the head and the receptacle looked way too small to hold all his ejaculate. "On your big penis, it's barely a shower cap." She did laugh this time and laid down on her back spreading her legs for him.

Tyson climbed above her and it was Kate who guided his cock back where it belonged. She grabbed the shaft just under the head and condom, holding her labia open with her other hand as she bent his cock down to the entrance to her pussy. He laid down on her grabbing her breasts as he brought his weight down to embrace her body. This time he initiated the kiss and it was as passionate as the first time, both forty year old mother and eighteen year old black man equally filled with lust for each others bodies and expressing it with the mouths.

Tyson worked his cock in and out of her, bucking his hips. After awhile he leaned over her, fucking her faster with her legs spread around his hips. Twenty years ago, John had made their sex tape, encouraging her to talk like a porn star. She'd followed his script, talking for the camera and faking several orgasms. She might not have remembered it if Ty hadn't just showed her the recording. This time of her own accord, Kate Howard began talking like a porn star again. "Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she screamed. "Give me that big black cock."

"Your hot pussy feels so good around my cock, Mrs. Howard," he grunted.

"Fuck me Ty, I love your big cock." The sheets of the bed clenched up in her fists as her impending orgasm grew. "FUCK! So good! So big!" Her hips bucked up into each thrust of his cock fucking him back as fast as he was fucking her. "Your so much bigger then John," she groaned.

"Am I better?' he asked.

"Much fucking better," she grunted.

Tyson grinned from ear to ear again. "You like this cock better then Mr Howard's?"

Kate felt guilty and wished she hadn't said it now, but it was true. "Your cock is better. I love your big cock. I love fucking your big black cock. FUCK ME!"

"YES MRS. HOWARD!" Tyson threw back his head, cupping her knees in his strong arms. He raised her ass off the bed and slammed his cock deep. His face clenched as he bellowed, "CUMMING!"

"CUMMING!" she screamed in unison. Kate's pussy squeezed then blew up around his cock as the biggest orgasm on her life rocked her body. She could feel Tyson's cock bucking as he came, the head jammed through her cervix. Nothing in her life had ever felt so good...."OW!" she cried as the pleasure turned to pain. "Pull it out Ty," she screamed in desperation as the pain turned almost unbearable.

"But I'm still cumming," he begged, in surprise, feeling his balls draining.

"It hurts, pull it out. PULL IT OUT NOW!" Her teeth were clenched in pain and Ty looked scared as he yanked his cock back. She hadn't felt this pain since giving birth to Jack almost nineteen years ago. She was glad she'd had Jack as his cock pulled free of her cervix as she didn't think it she could have handled it without the prior experience. His entire cock hurt as it pulled free and when his huge cock sprang up free, she saw why.