Son's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The condom was barely clinging to Ty's cock head. Not just the receptacle, but almost the entirety of the condom was filled up like a water balloon. She watched his cock continue to jerk, the condom swelling even larger. It was almost as big as Jack's head had been when she gave birth. Thank god it was fluid and malleable or it might have gotten stuck in her womb. "No wonder it hurt," she said, amazed as she hefted the straining condom still hanging from the tip of his cock. She watched as the rim of the condom slowly slid off the head. She pinched the tip just as it fell off his cock and held it up, staring at the bulging sack. "You'd better go before Jack gets home," she told him, still staring at the ballooned out rubber. John's seed just filled the nippled receptacle, Ty's seed the entire rubber. "Next time, bring condoms sized for that big boy," she said, swinging the heavy sperm filled ball in front of her face before tying it closed.

Tyson was pulling his shorts up. He turned his head in surprise. "Next time?"

Kate stood and the now dressed Tyson took her in his arms, grabbing her breast. She stood on tiptoes and stared him in the eyes. "The boys fishing trip is coming up," she said with a sly smirk. "We can do this all weekend."

"We can fuck all weekend?"

"I want that big black cock in me all weekend," she answered and Ty pulled her lips against his, kissing her more passionately then her husband ever had. She melted in his arms and rubbed her crotch against his. She felt his cock swell under his shorts. Reluctantly, she pushed him away from her. "You have to go."

"I love you," he said, earnestly.

"NO!" she said too quickly. He had surprised her, but realistically she should have expected it. "This is just sex. Great sex," she reassured him. "But just sex. Save your love for Shawna."

"Yes, Mrs Howard," he replied, grabbing his smart phone off the shelf when she turned and tossed the condom on the bed. Kate sat down as Ty stared at her, shaking his head at her hot body before turning for the door.

"Oh Ty," she said, raising her hand. He paused. "When you get the condoms, buy a value pack."

"Yes, Mrs. Howard," he said again. Tyson left the room and she heard his heavy footsteps bounding down the stairs.

Kate turned and hefted the condom in her hand. It was so heavy and she had a weird desire to toss it against the wall like a water balloon. She raised it up to her head by the tied end and her green eyes stared at it over her glasses. She let it swing back and forth like a heavy sack. She didn't know what fascinated her so much with the sperm filled rubber. His semen was really white, thicker then pudding, and had tasted very rich. "Thank god this thing held," she said, aloud. "So much cum." Kate lowered the condom and slid up the bed, propping her back against the pillow. "So much cum." Kate untied the knot on the end of the rubber. "So much cum," she said a third time, upturning the condom and spilling it's contents all over her breasts. "So much cum," she whispered, watching it splatter all over her tits. What's happening to me? Kate moaned. "Cum on me Ty," she whispered, wishing he was still here. It's still warm, she thought. The large volume or the rubber sack had kept it hot.

A large trickle of white ran down her belly to pool in her navel. Kate ran her hand through it and rubbed his seed into her belly. Her other hand rubbed it over her nipples. Pangs of pleasure rocked her body as she rubbed and pinched her nipples. Her body had come back to life from her encounter with the young black man. Kate wished he was here to fuck her again. "Oh god Ty, CUM ON ME!" The hand on her belly scooped up a wad of sperm and brought it up to her mouth. She licked his seed off her fingers disappointed by the slight taste of latex and wishing she were licking it off his cock again.

Cum in my mouth, she thought, licking her fingers clean. Her right hand pushed his semen down her belly and over the thin strip of pubic hair. Her sticky fingers pushed inside her pussy. Cum in my pussy, she thought, humping her fingers. She laid back, fingering herself faster, scooping and bringing more of his cum up to her mouth to suck. "CUMMING FOR YOU TY!" she screamed as her fingers and her fantasy brought her off yet again.

Kate quickly jumped off the bed surprised by her behavior. She ran to her bathroom and started her second shower of the day. Kate watched the shower water wash his sperm off her body and actually felt a little sad to see it go, but in a week, she'd have a fresh load to enjoy. She washed her hair and lathered her body with the body wash again. Her nipples were hard and sent spasms to her pussy each time her hand ran over them. What's wrong with me? She thought. I should be satisfied. Instead, I'm horny just thinking about Ty's big black penis. Five minutes later, Kate was cumming all over her fingers while she sucked her own nipple. Horny just thinking about him, she thought moaning. Kate was humming happily for the second time that day as she stepped from the shower.

Horny just thinking about her, thought Ty walking home. He stared at the video on his phone. "Fuck me Ty. I love your big cock," cried Mrs. Howard through the speaker. Ty wanted to save himself up for next weekend, but didn't think he'd be able to keep his hands off his junk with this video in his possession. "I love fucking your big black cock. Fuck me!" screamed Kate. Ty looked around to make sure no one was nearby and listening.

"You're wrong about one thing," he said as he walked. "I do love you Mrs. Howard."

Next: Son's Best Friend's Dad.