Son's Best Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD!" Kate gasped as the condom covered head pushed inside stretching her wide open for him.

"Besides, I like seeding my pussies."

Kate closed her eyes behind her glasses, gritting her teeth as Brown pushed deeper. She was grateful for her indiscretion with his son last week. She wasn't sure she could have handled Brown's cock if his son hadn't already opened her up. He cupped her knees in his arms lifting her nylon covered legs until they were nearly over his shoulders. He braced his hands on the mattress and pushed deeper. "OW!" she squealed, wincing. "My cervix!"

"Knock knock," he grunted, angling his cock down and pushing hard.

"It's pushing into my womb!" she cried.

"Ball's deep," grunted Brown, leaning down over her. Kate lifted her legs and wrapped them around his hips. His eyes glared down at her, staring intently at her face. At first, Kate tried to avert her gaze, looking away in embarrassment. He pulled back a few inches, slamming his cock forwards and holding it still again. She grunted and looked up at him, staring through the lens of her glasses into his dark eyes. He flexed his cock, sending vibration throughout her pussy. Kate trembled, still staring at him as he flexed his cock again. He was fully aware of what his mighty weapon could do to a woman. She couldn't break the gaze, staring at this domineering man while he flexed his cock repeatedly. He wanted her to see exactly who was making her feel so good. "You like this cock?"

"Yes," whispered Kate. Her vaginal muscles were squeezing down around his shaft as a pressure began building in her womb, a pressure she'd only experienced previously with his son. Her hands wrapped up in her bed sheet, pulling hard on it. His right hand grabbed her neck domineeringly, but his grip didn't tighten. Her lips parted as she moaned, and it was Brown that broke their hypnotic gaze as he brought his mouth down on her lips. She kissed him back with more passion and lust than she'd ever shown her husband. Kate couldn't take the constant flexing of his cock anymore. So full, she thought. His big cock is making me cum. The damn burst, her pussy squeezing down so hard around his shaft he couldn't flex it anymore even as she soaked the huge cock with her orgasmic fluids. Her pussy muscles tugging forwards along the shaft desperate for his seed.

Dayumn! Her cunny is milking my cock, thought Brown. It had been a long time since he'd fucked a woman whose body seemed designed for a giant black cock. He could even feel her pulse inside her pussy as it relaxed its grip on his junk, but only for a second. He started working his cock in and out a little now and almost immediately she was cumming all over it again. This is some grade A white pussy, he decided, their tongues still embracing as they kissed.

Brown removed his tongue and kissed her lips before pushing himself up until he was kneeling. Kate watched him rise above her. She almost looked scared, knowing he was about to really start fucking her. She'd cum twice and they hadn't even started yet. He cupped her knees and slowly started fucking her. He only removed and inch before slamming it forwards, then two, then three. At four, she came again, squirting fluid all over his crotch and soaking his balls. Each time he slammed it forwards there was a loud squish as he buried it in her white pussy.

SQUISH! SQUISH! SQUISH!

The noise was constant now as Mr. Brown picked up speed. Kate came over and over again. He was nearly fucking her with the entire shaft. His virgin son had been amazing in bed, but this was an experienced man that knew how to fuck a woman.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Kate's entire body shook as she stared at his hairy muscular chest. Another one, she thought, her eyes moving up his chest to his hard-lined face. How many was that? Five... six... and another was already building. Kate was getting exactly what she wanted this weekend only instead of getting it from her son's best friend, a nice young man, she was getting it from his older, brutish father. She squirted again, soaking his thrusting cock. The bed sheets under their crotches were sopping wet, she was squirting so much.

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

Brown fucked her hard with the full length of his cock, her legs locking around his back, trying to pull him deep into her, to hold him inside her forever, but he was too strong, and his balls slapped hard against her thighs with enough force it stung. Kate didn't care. She was cumming again.

"CUMMING!" she screamed. "OH MY GOD! FUCK ME!"

"So good. So good. SO GOOOOOD!" She reached down and squeezed her breasts. Her fingers found her nipples, pinching them hard attempting to take her mind off the overwhelming pleasure in her pussy. It only increased her pleasure to the point she feared she might pass out. Deep in the back of her mind, a small fear began growing. Brown couldn't keep up this fast pace much longer. He was going to cum soon. Ty's seed had filled the undersized tip of the condom to the point it had filled like a water balloon. The pain had been akin to giving birth and she had no doubt after swallowing his load that Brown's cum would be expanding the condom's receptacle even larger. But it was hard to worry about, when you couldn't stop cumming. Kate came to her senses when Brown uttered one word.

"Cumming," he grunted, shoving his cock deep.

She released her nipples and grabbed the sheets, sitting up in alarm. "Pull it out!" His cock throbbed, and Kate felt her womb began to expand. "OOOWW! PULL IT OUT!!"

"It's stuck in yo cervix," he growled, trying to pull his hips back.

"It hurts. Please?" she begged as her eyes watered. The inflating receptacle now felt as big as her son's head had when she gave birth and Brown's ejaculating cock wasn't down inflating it.

Kate fell back on the bed, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the sheets on her mattress. Sweat beaded her brow as the tears continued to fall down her cheeks. Just when she felt she couldn't take the pain any more, a liquid heat filled her womb. "That's better," she moaned, the pain disappearing. The warmth spread out, permeating her body. "YES!" she whimpered as waves of pleasure had her writhing on her bed, her pussy grinding into his cock. Suddenly, her body bucked up into his cock. "I'm cumming again!" she screamed. Spasms rocked her body causing the bed to shake like she was having a seizure. Brown's cock was still squirting as he managed to pull it through her cervix. Jets of his hot seed hosed her closing cervix with more warmth even as a flood of sperm followed his retreating cock from her womb. And still, her body continued bucking under the throes of a powerful orgasm pulling his fertile seed as deep as it could go.

Jerome Brown's mighty cock slipped from her pussy. It was still swollen and hard, jerking as it sprang up shooting strands of sperm across her body. It splattered from her nose to her navel. She squeezed his shaft between her nylon covered thighs, holding his rod still as it continued spurting. So good, thought Kate, arching her back, but she felt strange. Heat filled her womb.

Kate relaxed her thighs and reached up to grab his cock. "My womb is sloshing," she told him, staring at his bulbous cock head. It continued dribbling sperm down on her belly. All that was left of the condom was the tattered latex ring a short way under his glans.

"Rubber broke," grunted Brown. "Happens all the time. Seeded that pussy good."

Kate released his shaft and fell back on the bed. Her pussy was splayed open, a river of semen poured from her, soaking the bed. "NO! Not in me." she cried in disbelief as she stared down her body. "You seeded me? You came in me? YOUR SPERM IS IN ME?!" The older black man just nodded, looking smug. "NO!" she shouted at him in denial. She hadn't had a man's sperm in her since conceiving Jack close to nineteen years ago. The warmth in her womb was growing at the thought of being inseminated by Jerome Brown and she was right between cycles, her most fertile time. Kate's head fell hard on the pillow, her eyes rolling up in her head. "Your sperm is in me." She was naked standing on a tropical beach, arms out feeling the heat from the sun. A wave was rolling towards her, growing more powerful as it approached. "YES!" she moaned, writhing on the bed. The wave got closer threatening to overwhelm her. She reached out to embrace it. "SEEDED!" The edges of the waves were frothy and white, filled with swimming sperm. "YES!" The wave broke over her, enveloping her entire body with its warmth. "I'M...."

"CCUUMMIINNGG!!" The sheets bunched up in Kate's fists as her feet pushed her ass up off the bed almost as if she was trying to raise it back up into Brown's still hard cock. Her contractions pushed a flood of his sperm out of her pussy under a stream of fluid that spurted from her clit almost all the way to his cock while at the same time pulling his sperm into her uterus.

"Dayumn gurl! You is a squirter," grunted the black man, impressed with himself and his ability to make her cum even after he'd pulled out. Her hips were rising shooting more orgasmic fluid and semen out before collapsing back down on the bed. She continued to writhe in ecstasy, moaning softly to herself. Jerome laid down beside her as his cock turned floppy and fell across his thigh.

Kate remained on her back for a while, trying to catch her breath. When she'd recovered, she sat up and put her glasses on the nightstand, groaning as she stood and waddling bowlegged to the bathroom. She turned her shower on, waited for it to warm before stepping in.

The hot water revived her as she lathered her voluptuous body with body wash. Her nipples remained hard and pointy, tingling as her hands ran over them. She washed between her thighs, her pussy hungry for more to the point she had to resist slipping her fingers inside her. Her needs should be completely satisfied, but her body felt alive. She yearned to feel Mr. Brown's giant black cock inside her again, fucking her, pumping her full of more of his hot voluminous seed. Kate let the hot water wash over her hair both wishing he'd fuck her again and praying that he'd be gone and out of her life for good when she left the bathroom.

Instead, the shower door opened, and Brown appeared leering at her sexy wet body. "Thought I'd join you," he said, cock rising until it stuck straight out as he entered the tight stall. Brown must have great blood flow as his cock continued rising until it reared upwards. He stepped forwards and leaned down, her own head turning up automatically to kiss him. His cock head slid under one breasts, she reached out to grab it, stroking the shaft. They continued kissing as their wet bodies slid over each other. Kate's right leg slid up behind his ass, pulling him tighter into her. Her body wanted to climb this mountain of a man, wrap her legs around his waist and bounce up and down his huge cock. Worse, she wanted him to see her again.

Brown grunted and grabbed her ankle. He turned her roughly until she was leaning on one of the clear plexiglass walls. Her breasts pressed into the plexiglass as he pulled on her hair. Kate felt his huge cock head nudging on her pussy just before he slowly pushed it back inside. Brown held her, one hand grasping her ankle, the other with her long dark hair wrapped in his fist. Brown began slowly working his cock in and out.

Fuk! Fuk! Fuk!

Kate's breasts pressed like pancakes against the plexiglass, large areola forming smaller dark circles within the large pale breasts. Only the tips of her nipples touched the plexiglass when he pulled back, flattening again when he pushed forwards. Over and over again he pushed his cock balls deep. Kate moaned, cumming as her cheek pushing against the clear panel when she rested her head on it.

Fuk! Fuk! Fuk!

He fucked her harder and faster. His stamina was amazing for a man his age and considering that he'd already orgasmed twice in the last ninety minutes. "Fuck me," she gasped, in awe at the rate his cock was pumping in and out of her. "Cumming, Mr. Brown."

"Me too," he grunted, thrusting forwards. "Gonna bust another nut in you, slut. UNNHHHH!" he bellowed as the first spurt of seed filled her womb.

There was no pain this time. No condom receptacle expanding inside her. There was only a complete sense of overwhelming pleasure as his hit fertile seed filled her. The intensity of it all only caused her orgasm to grow more powerful and last longer. It made her squirt again, several times around his shaft.

Brown released her hair and ankle. He grabbed her right ass cheek as he pulled his cock out, spurting even more semen on her back and ass cheek. Once again, the black man's sperm began pouring from her pussy in a torrent to splatter on the shower floor and circle around the drain mixed with the water. If he'd produced any less semen the third time he'd ejaculated then he had the first, she couldn't tell. Brown smacked her ass and left the shower.

Kate caught her breath, spreading her legs to let as much of his cum leak out as possible, but once again, his semen and billions of his sperm were trapped in her womb. She let the shower spray strike her rear and genitals until she thought they were clean. Kate straightened up and turned the water off. She reached out for a towel, wrapping the red towel around her voluptuous body before stepping out into the bathroom. Brown was there standing at her toilet, pissing again.

The stream of urine was strong though his cock was still swollen and semi hard. Kate came up beside him. "Here let me help you," she said, grabbing his shaft.

"What's this?" he asked, releasing his cock, and letting her take over.

Kate squeezed his penis and stared fascinated as she aimed the stream of urine all around her toilet bowl. "Sorry Mr. Brown, I can't seem to keep my hands off your cock." The stream ended followed by a few final squirts.

"Shake it good, girl."

Kate's hands were at the base of his shaft. She shook his cock. It flopped up and down, some residual urine leaking out and flying all over her toilet. It started to swell in her hands, becoming less floppy as it stiffened. "Jesus, it's getting hard again," she said, staring in awe at the giant black cock in her hands. It had been ten years since her husband had pulled off a couple of erections in a day and the more senior Jerome Brown was already on his fourth. She grabbed the shaft with her other hand and started caressing it.

Jerome grinned. "Back to yo marital bed then."

Kate nodded in agreement. She led the way, one hand on his cock, pulling him back to her bed. Jerome grabbed the back of her towel and yanked it off her body, dropping it on the floor as they entered her bedroom. He placed on strong hand on her shoulder to keep her from turning around to face him. She kneeled on the bed and got on all fours, Brown climbing up behind her.

Kate's wet hair fell down her back as she looked over her shoulder. Brown was guiding his cock back towards her pussy. Her breasts pendulously hung straight down. They were so heavy, they nearly reached the mattress and the tips of her erect nipples were only an inch away. Brown's bulbous cock head began pushing past her labia, plowing inside. This was her least favorite position and she rarely let her husband make love to her like this. It was too impersonal, not romantic or loving. It felt like John was just using her body to get his rocks off. It was the same with Jerome Brown, but it was also something else. His big black cock pushed deep, pulling back, and pushing forwards again. This was how a dominant male took a submissive female. Tyson's dad was definitely a dominant male. It seemed more natural to get fucked by a man like Mr. Brown in this position and she liked it. "Fuck me!" she muttered. "Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Kate creamed all over his cock as his thrusts grew faster and more powerful. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she screamed.

Jerome grabbed her firm rounded ass cheek with his left hand. Kate reached around and grabbed her other cheek. The spreading of her ass cheeks gave Brown a clear view of her tight little sphincter sticking out above his slick thrusting shaft. "I see Ty never broke in dis ass," he grunted.

The black man sucked his thumb into his mouth, then brushed her hand aside. He grabbed both her cheeks, spreading them apart. His wet thumb probed at her rosebud. She jerked when she felt him probing it, but relaxed. He pushed his thumb inside. "CUMMING!" she screamed, her ass squeezing down around his thumb just as vagina clamped down around his shaft.

"Feel good slut?" he asked, working his thumb in and out, timed to the thrusts of his cock. "Imagine how good my cock would feel shoved up that white ass?"

"It's too big," she argued. Just his thumb felt huge in her ass, she couldn't imagine what his cock would do to her. "But, anything for you, Jerome," she added, submitting.

Brown pushed his thumb in as deep as it would go, causing her to grunt. He raised his left hand before slapping it back down hard on her ass.

SMACK!

"OW!" she squealed as her rear end began to sting.

"That's Mr. Brown to you," he reminded her, yanking his thumb out. He caressed her stinging left cheek, slowly pulling his cock out. The head sprang free rearing up. He grabbed the shaft and pressed the head down against her anus. Beth squealed again as he began to push.

Jerome squeezed her ass cheeks and watched as his cock head stretched her anus open. Slowly it pushed inside. "You aint a true slut until you've had my cock in every hole," he grunted. The head slipped inside, forcing its way deeper.

Kate's head collapsed to the pillow, her back arched upward so that she was perpendicular nearly forming an L shape. Brown bent over her, holding her head down while his steel hard cock actually bent as more tried to pierce her ass. "AAAHH! It hurts so bad," she wailed.

"Do you want to be my slut, or should I pull out?" he asked, thrusting deeper.

"Please!" she begged. Her ass felt like it was on the verge of tearing it was being stretched so wide. "Fuck my ass, Mr. Brown." It was deep enough now, his huge heavy balls slapped her crotch. She was wet and leaking down her thighs. "UNH! It's ripping me in too," she moaned on the verge of begging him to stop. "OH GOD, it hurts! It hurts so... GOOD!" Jerome pulled her up off the bed, thrusting his cock in and out of her ass. Kate looked up over her shoulder. "I love it," she told him, her hand came up to pinch her erect nipple as she stared into his eyes. They were dark, a little cold, and domineering. "Fuck my ass. So full of black cock."

Jerome never slowed the thrusts of his cock. "Yo ass is resized now. Just like yo pussy. You'll never be satisfied with little white dicks again."

Kate nodded. She loved John, but no longer felt any sexual desire for him at all. Hadn't since her encounter with Tyson. She laid there faking it the last time she'd made love to her husband. John had even lasted longer, she was so loose from her resizing with Ty. If John could just go an inch deeper, open her wider, last just a little longer, than well... maybe.

Brown leaned up, grabbing her neck with one hand and her waist with the other. His thrusting cock made a constant whap whap whap sound. She'd taken him in all three holes. "I'm your slut now, Mr. Brown," she grunted after a deep thrust of his cock.

"That you is, baby."

I'm a slut, she thought. I'm a slut. I'm a slut. His balls slapped against her well-fucked pussy sending ripples of pleasure through her body. I'm a slut for big black cock. SLAP! SLAP! "OHMYGOD!" she cried, her pussy tightening as it began spasming. "I'M CUMMING!" The next time his balls hit her pussy lips, they made a louder, wetter splat. I'm cumming just from having his cock in my ass! I really am a slut.