Son's College Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I re ran the bath again as it cooled, and stayed there for over an hour, I was feeling better, but I knew Nigel would not be leaving me alone.

I towelled off, dried and brushed my hair, put on a little make up, and checked myself in the mirror, Hmmm, I thought, you look good enough! I returned to my bedroom, Nigel was there on his back, smiling at me, his beautiful prick, stood to attention, come here he said, somebody wants you now!

I hurried to him, my young lover, my young hero, my young conqueror, reaching out for him, I laid my head on his washboard stomach, and kissed his cock head, licked it, and tried to get it into my mouth, I got it in eventually, the head just filled it, he held me in place, and worked my head up and down on him, he was wanking his cock with my head! How erotic!

I knew he was going to cum, because his body started twitching and jumping under me, then he did, I was ready for it, but not for the amount that he ejected into me, I thought I would drown, but I sucked, and swallowed, as fast and as hard as I could, and while some escaped, not all of it did, that's my next mission, I said to me only, don't lose it the next time! I made him go take a bath, I re made the bed with fresh linen, opened the windows, for obvious reason's, and went down to make breakfast, I was famished, and so was he, I have never seen anyone eat as much as that, at one sitting, he was almost unfillable!

We were very close with each other throughout the day, I was sort of in love with him, we were always kissing, hugging, feeling, touching, I spent time just sitting in his lap, I told him I couldn't believe that this had happened.

'How do you know so much about women?' I questioned him. 'How do you know so much about making love, and how to treat and satisfy a woman?' I asked. 'I've had quite a bit of practice,' he said. 'Practice? You aren't quite 19 yet' I queried. 'Practice, how?'

'I've been sexually active from an early age.' He told me. Well I knew teenagers were more aware than we ever were, but I was amazed just the same.

The next question I asked, and his answer, made me wish I hadn't asked it. 'Who on earth, have you been making love with then?' 'With my mother, Lea,' He calmly responded. 'What!' I was more than stunned; in fact I don't think I believed him straight away. 'Yes, my mother, I seduced her.' 'I prefer older women, just like you' he giggled, into my ear.

'How in God's name did you do that?' I asked in amazement. 'Same way, I seduced you!' That's when he held me tight, and laughed. 'I don't understand.' I said. 'It turned out to be easy thank goodness, not that you are easy! He very quickly added.

'I saw you arriving home yesterday, and spread myself out, just the way you found me, having a hard on for you, was very easy, I just thought of you,' he offered. Unbelievably, I felt flattered!

'The thing that had to happen though was you had to look through the gap, in the door.' 'And fortunately for me, you did.' He said. 'But the only reason I did look through the gap, was because I thought, I saw something flash in your room' I told him. 'You did,' he said, 'I waved my arm to you, and that was the flash you saw!'

'And you did the same thing with your own mother?' I gasped! 'Yes, I'm afraid I did, dad was away, I knew she was lonely, so I made it my business, to make her not lonely.' Were his words to me?

'She would love to know you.' Nigel said. 'She's so beautiful Jenny.' 'Why would she was to know me?' I stuttered. 'Because you are hot and sexy, and she loves hot and sexy women,' he told me.

I'll get her to call you in the autumn; she will show you things you haven't even dreamt of! He said. 'I'm not too sure about that,' I said. 'You will,' he told me, 'you'll do it, because I want you to okay?' 'Well let's see what happens hey?' I said, but I knew I would do as he asked, if the situation arose.

Putty in his hands now, we both knew that for certain.

We were on the sofa, 'get on your knees,' he told me. I did, he pointed at his cock, 'suck it' was the order, and I did. I was a bit more adept now, but swallowing that lot was difficult.

'Is this your first time black, Jenny,' he asked me? 'Yes, my very first, and I love it.' I told him truthfully. Then words, that filled me with dread and fear, 'I'm going to fuck you in your backside later okay!' It wasn't a request, it was a statement!

I just looked at him, I was in disbelief, here, was my young, very powerful black lover, and I don't mean powerful as in strong, I mean, powerful as in demeanour, telling me he was going to do me, in my bum, and that was the end of that.

'Please Nigel, I can't take this in there,' as I kissed and licked at it, 'it will kill me.' I said to him. 'You'll get used to it,' he said, and I will be very gentle with you, don't worry, it will hurt a bit, but?' There it was, no but's!

We had dinner, and made love on the sofa, I knew Walt would ring at 9, so I told Nigel he had to be quiet, or disappear for a while, he did the latter, Walt asked how I was, and all the usual questions, then he asked if I had got used to having Nigel around me, I laughed at that, around me? Oh yes, and in me, I said to myself, but I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

I told Walt that everything was fine, and having Nigel, was no problem what so ever.

He surprised me with his next question, 'Jenny, I wonder if what they say about black men is true?' Knowing full well what he meant, I asked. 'What do you mean?' 'About the size of their donger's, he said. 'Walt,' I exclaimed, 'you shouldn't say things like that!'

He laughed, and said, 'yes I know, it was just a thought honey.' I took the bull by the horns, and cheekily said. 'Would you like me to find out Walt?' He roared with laughter, 'I don't think so babe, I might lose you.' 'Oh,' I whispered down the phone, crestfallen, trying to egg him on.

'Jenny, I'm here you are there, what can I do?' Not knowing just quite what he meant by that, I said, 'are you telling me, you want me to find out if I can?' I put incredulity into my voice, to keep the onus of culpability on him. 'I have to go Jenny,' he said, 'but it's up to you darling, I love you.' Before I could reply, he had gone.

He had told me I can fuck Nigel if I wanted to, though he already was, and had many times as well.

I went upstairs to Nigel, and we stayed there in bed, he fucked me once more before we slept, but he told me before we slept, that he was having my arse tomorrow, okay?

'Yes.' Was the only answer I could give him, what was I to say? No? The next morning, we had a leisurely lie in, we played, we fought, we kissed, sucked, licked, and then I did what I had been wanting to do, I wanked him off.

I knelt at his side, and slowly worked his magnificent prick up and down, I was taking it slow, because I wanted the fulfilment of seeing him explode, and I did, his magnificent prick shot his cum, up into the air, I tried to catch it with my mouth on the way down, I got a bit of it, but got sucking at his balls instead, as he still ejected his spunk upwards.

In the afternoon, he went into the garage, and came back with lengths of rope, straight away, I said No! You are not tying me up, I protested, 5 minutes later I was over the kitchen table, legs hanging down, ankles tied to the table legs, my arms reaching out in front and tied to the other legs, towels underneath me, I was ready to be fucked in my bum.

He had drawn the curtains, so no one would happen to see if they called by, my baby oil was already on the table next to me.

Nigel started to work me up first, which wasn't hard for him to do, he played with my nipples, leaned across and kissed me all over, then, although I couldn't see him, he was on his knees and giving my pussy and arsehole a fearful, wonderful, monumental licking and sucking, I was ready to cum several times, but he kept stopping, it was driving me mad!

His finger was in and out of my arse too, oil, then more oil was applied, as he worked me open for his cock, I knew he got 2 then 3 fingers in me, but he took so long, I can't say it was at all painful.

Then, his words,' it's time Jenny, I coming in, okay?' 'Oh Nigel, please be gentle with me darling.' I bleated.

The feeling of that mushroom nudging at my bottom was the most erotic thing I had ever felt, I could feel its softness, its smoothness, it firm power.

I was in ecstasy, then it was in me, just the head of his cock, I cried out in pain, but he didn't pull out, oh no, he just stayed there while I expanded for him.

The most pain I felt was when he began shoving it in, he was gentle, but insistent, it was painful, but I also knew, this wasn't an option, my arse he wanted to fuck, and fuck my arse he did!

The sensation of having it slide in and out of me, wore down the pain, and replaced it with submission, and pleasure, for me and my man, and total sexual gratification, I was starting to like it, nay, love it!

I have no idea how long I laid over that table, or how long he fucked me over it either, he kept up applying oil, and his cock was in and out forever, but when I heard him grunt, and his hands held my hips tighter, I knew he was on his way, and he was going to cum in my arse.

And he did, oh boy did he! I thought I was going to burst open such was the feeling of fullness, his spunk filled me, I came because of it, and it ran down my legs and onto the floor.

He untied me, and gently lifted me up in his arms, I couldn't have done it myself, I was a wreck now. He carried me upstairs, and put me to bed, and got in with me. 'Oh Jenny,' he said,' that was so so good baby, I love you!' 'Mmmm,' I whispered now, 'yes it was, I didn't think I would enjoy it, but I did babes, I loved it.'

I never saw daylight again until the next morning, Nigel wasn't here with me, where is he I wondered? He was in his room, studying! Would you believe that hey?

We settled into a really nice loving relationship, Walt and Geoff called asking how things were, I told them they couldn't be better, and they weren't either, I wasn't lying.

Walt did mention Nigel's size again, and I quietly told him I had accidentally seen it, when he was exiting the bathroom, and Nigel knew I had seen it too!

Walt was turned on, I know my husband, and when he gets excited, I know. So I led him on, I told him it was big, a lot bigger than his teeny wanger. He grunted down the phone, 'Walt.' I said to him, 'when you go to bed tonight, think of Nigel fucking the living daylights out of me, in our bed okay?'

'Oh Jenny,' he said, 'I wish I could watch it,' My turn to be stunned now, here was my husband telling me he wanted to watch me being fucked by Nigel, a black boy, alone with me, in our house!

'I'll film it, and e mail it to you Walt, okay?' I gasped down the phone. Oh Jenny, yes please, I so want to see that, my darling wife, I love you so much, please do it for me.' He moaned.

'Hope you don't regret it after it's happened.' I said. 'I won't darling, I promise, do it as soon as you can, but don't let Nigel know, he would be embarrassed if he knew, I knew!' He was gasping down the phone now.

'Okay then Walt, you've got it, I'm going now, and no turning back either, I have some preparations to do, and a beautiful black boy to seduce, and don't call me again, until you have seen my footage okay? Goodbye,' I said, and put the phone down before he could respond.

I got the video camera out along with its tripod, and set it up in my bedroom, I told Nigel what was going on, he was amazed at me, and my husband.

We turned the camera on, I had to pretend to seduce Nigel in my room, I could look at the camera sneakily, because "I knew" what was going to be, and Nigel had to practice fucking me, without "knowing" the camera was there.

We spent that day making love and fucking, we reviewed the "show" each time, and decided that tomorrow was "shooting" day, in more ways than one I happily told myself.

I was exhausted by the end of the day, and I knew Nigel was tired too, so we retired early, and I slept for England! And he slept for Nigeria!

In the morning, we had a hearty breakfast, I set the camera in the corner, it was supposed to be hidden, but Walt wouldn't know it wasn't, would he? I dressed my self in my best stockings, backless high heels, sussies, a thong, yes, I know I'm 39, but?

I did my hair, it went beautifully, did my make up, I look good in a mini, even now, so that's what I put on, no bra, and a tiny summer top. I was ready for action.

I had Nigel dress in a pair of white shorts, boy, did he look good in those and a navy blue T shirt, he looked fantastic, and pair of white sports shoes.

We had rehearsed us coming into the bedroom, and being caught by the camera, Nigel was to act shy, and disbelieving, that he was here in my bedroom with me.

It was me seducing him, remember?

I turned the camera on, pressed the slow play button, turned it to record, knowing it would catch all the action, and went out of the door. Nigel was there grinning from ear to ear.

'You can wipe that smile of your face.' I told him, 'we have a film to make, are you ready?' I squeezed his cock, oh he was ready! 'After you ma'am,' he said.

I turned and pushed the door open with my bum and walked in backwards, bringing a shy Nigel with me. 'Its okay baby, don't worry.' I said for the camera. 'But what if Mr Atkins finds out?' He also said, for the camera. 'He won't be back for over 3 weeks, babe, he'll never know, come.' I led him to my bed, turned to him, put my arms around his neck, and kissed him softly.

'You do want me baby, don't you? I teased. 'Oh yes Mrs Atkins,' he breathed to me. 'Jenny,' I told him, 'call me Jenny okay?' 'Yes Jenny, I will.'

I was rubbing his cock, sideways on to the camera, so Walt would see me. He moaned into my neck as I did, his hands were on my hips, so I turned him to the bed, and gently pushed him down on it. Now for the first bit of real action I thought, just wait until Walt sees this prick!

I undid his shorts, and pulled them down his legs and off, his prick was thicker, longer and harder than I had seen it before. Walt, will feint at this, I murmured to me only.

Nigel was laid back on the bed watching me, I knelt on the floor, took his beautiful black doo da into my willing hands, and bent my head to kiss and suck it,

Nigel did his bit by moaning, I laughed to myself, but I was aroused too, doing this had turned me on like a water tap.

I lapped at his balls, gave a knowing wink and a nod at the camera, and went back to work; the camera was good for 2 hours, so I must remember to replace the card.

I sucked and licked Nigel to ejaculation, and I made sure not a drop was lost; I moaned, and wrapped my lips around him, while he bucked away at me. I got up happily and wiped my mouth at the camera, then licked my lips, 'yummy' I said.

I stood up, and so did Nigel, taking me into his arms, he said. 'Mrs Atkins, Jenny, you are gonna get the fucking of a lifetime after that.' 'Oooooh goody,' I throatily replied.

I pulled his T shirt over his head, and he began to undress me, my top came off first, and he knelt to the floor to get me naked, I waggled my tits, and my oh so erect nipples, at Walt.

Nigel tugged down my skirt, ripped off my thong, and immediately set about my pussy with his mouth and tongue, we hadn't rehearsed this, so I was a bit more than surprised, and then I came, I fell in a heap over him, such was the intensity of my orgasm, I bet Walt will blow a gasket, when he see's that, I thought.

He took my skirt and threw it away over his shoulder; all I had on now were heels, stockings, my sussies, the thong was in shreds in seconds! I kicked my heels off, now for some action Walt! Nigel ordered me, to get on the fucking bed, because he was gonna fuck me so hard, I would be able to charge him with rape! I was stunned now, he was stepping outside what we had decided to do, but I thought fuck it, lets get it on, and we did.

I climbed on the bed at 45 degrees to the camera, it would catch it all. The now naked Nigel, got on me, and drove his beautiful bulbous prick into me. 'Be careful darling.' I moaned loudly, 'you don't want to spoil me for my husband do you?'

'Don't give a fuck about him now, you're mine,' he said haughtily, and with that I got the fucking of a lifetime, he had mentioned earlier. Walt must have been aghast!

I orgasmed many times, Nigel had taught me the benefits of multiple orgasms; and I was a true fan now. I looked at the camera as I was being bounced about on the bed, I was calling Nigel's name too, and smiling at Walt.

Nigel eventually shot another hot load into me, I glanced at the clock when I came round, 1 hour 45 minutes, had gone by, I whispered into Nigel's ear, for him to say, he was going to the bathroom.

He got up, and left the room; I sauntered or tried to, to the camera! In front of it, I held my tits up, and asked Walt if he had seen what he wanted? 'No?' I said, looking into the lens, 'okay part 2 is on it s way then darling, just sit tight, oh, have you cum yet? I have, lots of times on Nigel's big black prick.' I taunted him.

I reset the camera, changed the sheets, cleaned myself up a bit, and waited seductively for my lover, looking at the camera too, he came flying through the door, and landed straight on top of me, he twisted himself around, and I was being 69nd in an heartbeat.

I gobbled at his cock, as he sent me into orbit with his tongue and mouth, I came again, he rolled us over, so I was on top, I sucked his prick like I was an Industrial Hoover, and I proudly got him to cum in my mouth again.

He lay still now, and I went into his strong young arms, where we kissed and cuddled, for a good while, he made love to me again before the camera was done, and it was making love too, sweet tender love, I wept uncontrollably in his arms.

Before the camera finished I sent Nigel to the bathroom again, walked to the camera, no, I hobbled, Walt would see that!

And I said into it. 'You do realise don't you Walt, that I am here for nearly another 3 weeks, on my own with Nigel?'

'That means I will be sharing our bed with him every day, but more so, every night, hope you are okay with that, I know I am, bye darling, I love you.'

And what a 3 weeks it was, Walt was not a happy bunny now, he had told me on the phone, that watching me drove him insane with lust, he had wanked himself at the film incessantly, and felt tremendous jealousy at the same time, but he wasn't here, Nigel was, wasn't he?

And Nigel did fuck me every where, we made love al over the house for the next 3 weeks, we have a seat in the garden, and you should have seen the knee imprints in the lawn, the morning after we had had, a knee trembler out there, wonderful.

One last thing, my arse is well open now, and I love it being fucked by Nigel's log, and I bet I could back a fucking car up there now! Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Epilogue,

Nigel left on the day Walt came home, it was for the best he said, it saddened me, but I had spent the most amazing weeks of my life, with that young black African warrior.

Hopefully, if his mother calls me in the autumn, because I will meet her if she asks, me to, I may get to see him again, but if I do, Walt won't know about it, that for sure.

12