Son's Innocence

Story Info
Spying on his mother, son gets shock of his life.
10.9k words
4.68
460.7k
569
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,829 Followers

Note: English isn't my first language, and you will find minor grammar errors. If this bothers you, please find other great stories on this site. Thanks.

*****

How can one define innocence? Leaving your back-pack in the bathroom; is that an innocent act? Without a doubt. Leaving it just before your mom goes in there to take her shower? Well, it can certainly be seen as a coincidence. Innocent, surely. Letting your phone in it? Nothing more than a fluke. All innocent. Then again, turning the camera on and positioning the phone so that the top corner peaks from the inadequately closed zipper... That's something else.

I was sitting in my room, at my desk. Behind the wall just in front of me was the bathroom from where I could hear the shower running. Then stopping. Then the sound of the curtains being pulled opened. My heart was racing. Anyone looking at me would only see a twenty year old guy looking at his monitor. But in my mind's eye, I was picturing my mom coming out of the shower, fully naked, drying her large breasts, nice hips and smooth thighs, rubbing at her pussy and bush before wrapping the towel on her head. She was all alone in there, had no reason to be prude or shy...

I don't even know why I hadn't thought of doing that sooner. Sure it was immoral, but immoral was the default mode of most teenagers. Maybe I wasn't a teenager anymore, but when it came to my mom, I still felt like one. Oedipus complex, they would say. I knew it wasn't the case. I wasn't in love with my mom, nor did I mind when I heard my parents having sex together. In fact, I was really happy that they were still together and in love. It wasn't oedipus at all.

My mother just happened to have an absolutely stunning body. Objectively. Even at 39. Even after 2 kids. My brother Felix, 2 years younger than me, seemed to be immuned to her charms. I still couldn't understand how he could simply not look at her cleavage when she bends over. I guessed he had the normal child-parent blindness when it came to mom. That or a normal moral compass.

As mom got out of the bathroom, crossing my door with a towel on her head and one wrapped around her body, I grinned. My moral compass wasn't normal. At least when it came to her, as otherwise I was a pretty ordinary guy. But no amount of instinctual disgust would turn me away from my mom's body. She was just insanely hot. Ironically, I thought as I was walking to the bathroom, I couldn't say if she was pretty or not. Maybe some part of that compass was working after all. But hot? That was as plain as the sun.

I was feigning nonchalance, but my heart was still racing and I discovered that my palms were sweaty when I picked my pack-sack up. Seconds later I was in my room, the door locked. Mom and I were alone in the house (it was the reason I tried that stunt today), so I wasn't afraid that anyone would disturb me for a few minutes. I grabbed the phone, hurriedly started the video... and immediately felt my heart sink.

I'd been afraid that she would knock the pack-sack off-kilter by pushing the door all the way open. And she had. I quickly scanned the video and got a fully nude shot of her feet. Shit! I had waited for weeks for the perfect opportunity to do this and got nothing. Damn it! My cock was still rock hard in my pants and I was ready to masturbate! My vivid imagination would have been more than enough, but I was too angry to jerk off and knew I would spend the rest of the day pissed, disappointed and sexually frustrated. Sure I could masturbate later, and I often did with my mother in the house. In fact, I often tried to do it while she was in the shower, naked and so close... But today that would only add to the frustration. Fuck!

I forced my cock in a semi comfortable position and walked out of my room. In any case, I knew my mother would remain in her room for a while yet, as she had to get ready to leave for work. I was wrong. As I got out of my room and walked to the kitchen, I received a double shock. The first shock was that mom was already there, and the second was that she was wearing her sinful swimsuit. It was a one piece swimsuit, metallic blue, and to me it looked sexier than any of her bikinis.

For me, that swimsuit was a legendary artifact. There wasn't much of a cleavage, even if she bent way forward. But the bottom part of the suit was cut really, really high. Mom had really nice hips, and the narrow V of the bikini highlighted them as much as was possible. In fact, the apex of that V, on either side of her body, was above her waist. I still didn't know if my mom was completely shaven down there, but she was certainly trimmed very narrowly.

Now for the top: as I said, it didn't offer much in terms of cleavage possibilities. I had gotten many looks at her very generous curves as her breasts threatened to pop out of her bikinis. And they did threaten: mom had really large breasts. So even in a swimsuit with a conservative cut up top, her breasts were pretty remarkable. But that particular swimsuit had a bonus: under the sun, it became slightly transparent. It hadn't started that way though. But chlorine, laundry detergent and the constant strain of mom's large breasts had gradually stretched the fabric, forcing countless micro-tears in it. I was now in for a show.

As for the back, it showed about half of her buttocks, which were really, really nice. Although I believed that my mom's breasts were by far her greatest assets, her ass was also remarkable. And short of a g-string, this swimsuit was the best opportunity I had gotten so far.

Once, as she was coming out of the pool, her left buttock had been fully exposed for a second or two, the thin and taught material fully pulled between her cheeks. She had laughed and reddened, making me promise to keep my mouth shut about it. I had been the only one on the patio when it happened. Some people would think that it was luck, but given I tried to be there every time she went out swimming with that swimsuit... But suddenly, as I stood there in surprise and dismay, I wondered if mom ever noticed that I always came out on the patio when she swam. Well, no time to think about that now.

Why dismay? The erection, of course. I stopped walking as I saw her, surprised by her presence. I hadn't expected her there, and so I had gotten out of my room with my erection really visible. Mom was facing me, perhaps eight feet away from me, gathering her thick mane of hair in a bun. Her movements made her breasts wiggle and dance as she did, and I couldn't help but steal a quick glance. As I did, the tingle in my cock reminded me that it was still hard, making a very visible tent in my shorts. I started walking towards the table where the chairs would hide that fact. As I walked I noticed that my mom glanced at my cock for the briefest moment. Her expression betrayed nothing, but I was sure she saw that I had an erection. Shit!

In my mind I was swearing profusely, and imagined that she must be embarrassed for me. She smiled at me gently, with her breasts still moving about, and told me that she had decided to spend the day at home, enjoying the pool and the sun.

"Oh... Nice... Good idea mom." I replied, mumbling.

"Wanna join me on the patio?" she asked, still smiling

"Er, sure mom, give me a few minutes to change."

"Ok." she said, before turning around to walk towards the back door. When her arms moved down from her head, her bun now securely clasped in place, she grabbed the bottom of her suit, pulled the material away from her ass and released it in a loud clapping sound. My eyes were glued to the flesh of her ass and she added "Come whenever you like, I'm planning on staying wet all day long."

My jaw fell when I heard her. Obviously she didn't mean what my filthy mind heard, but my imagination was already working overtime. Cum? Staying wet? Alone in my room, naked with my cock fully hard pointing forward and up, I tried to focus. My dad was at work and my brother at camp. The sun was already out and this would be a glorious day. All I had to do was get rid of that erection.

I could have masturbated, my mood much better despite my earlier frustration, but then again I didn't want to spend that sexual energy so fast. I tried my best to focus on other things, like sports and the fact that I didn't have a girlfriend, or that my days on the patio with my mom would probably be the highlights of my summers. Well, that wasn't so... Stop it! Sports! Dead things! Puking!

I ended up laughing, but eventually managed to drive my erection down. I eased into my swim trunks, very glad that the speedo fad was gone. I grabbed my sunglasses and laptop and made my way outside. I spent the next hour surfing on a wave of pleasure, looking at my mom, talking with her, enjoying her presence and body as she moved around and as she lay on the patio to sunbathe. Damn! Even on her back, even with a one piece swimsuit, her breasts looked huge! When she got up after 20 minutes, my erection was back.

"Hey, Lew! Wanna join me in the pool?" she asked, walking down the ladder, her breasts heaving with each step.

"Nah, maybe later."

"Oh come on!"

"Soon!" I said, knowing I couldn't get up right now.

"Lew? Could you put your laptop on the table for a minute?" she asked, her face straight.

"What? Why?"

"Just do it."

When I did, she grinning and threw water at me, drenching me completely. All the while laughing in the process, of course. The shock, the second one today, made me react before I could think. "Oh you little..." I stood up and ran to the pool, jumping over her, grabbing her hair clasp. I fell in the water with it in my hand, and burst upwards with a grin. "You damned rascal!" my mother cried.

She didn't like to get her hair wet in the pool, as she claimed that the chlorine messed with them. But now they were free, tumbling down over her shoulder. I loved my mother's hair, always had. She had thick locks, with only a trace of curls here and there. Now loose and already wet from her shower, her hair was falling down in the water, all heavy and dark. It only made her look sexier. And angrier.

Mom was now looking at me, no longer laughing. I slapped more water at her face and soon we were water-fighting. When we stopped, long minutes later, my cock was mostly down. We spent the next half an hour playing and talking in the pool. And I couldn't stop staring at her nearly naked nipples. Every time she popped the above the water, the fabric was stretched taught, outlining her hard nipples clearly, and the sun made the entire aureolas visible. Clearly visible. It wasn't even subtle. Someone would have to tell her soon. Not me though.

At one point she jumped on my back and asked me to run as fast as I could. It was our old game of water horse. Of course, back in the days it was me that was on her back. From time to time, she jumped on me like this, playing at being a cowgirl. And so I ran, with my sexy mother on my back, her breasts moulded against my skin.

It goes without saying that my erection back in full force. I could feel her hands on my pecks and abs, grabbing me firmly. I'm not as cut as I'd like to be, but this summer I got a few looks from girls whenever I took my shirt off. I probably didn't even register as a man to my mom, but she was holding tightly. Of course, that meant that her breasts were flattened on my back. There was only a very very thin fabric between their skin and mine. And that I was holding her naked thighs in my hands.

After 3 laps, she released her grip, but her hand grazed my cock. Just a graze, not even a real touch. She started saying something, probably "sorry", but stopped herself and tried hiding it in a cough. When I turned around, she had turned as well and said "Your turn! Get on my back!"

"What? No way mom! I'm gonna crush you!" I replied, terrified at the thought of my cock pressed against her lower back.

"Nonsense! Not in the water!"

"No no no.. No way!" To my great relief, she turned around, facing me, and I thought that she had agreed to drop the idea. Boy was I wrong!

"Oh come on Lew! I'm not made of chocolate!" And with that she proceeded to lower herself slightly in the water and wrap her hands around my waist.

Things happened really fast. When she started to lift me up, she crushed my cock against her belly and accidentally placed the tip of my cock between her breasts. Feeling that, which was impossible to ignore, she had no choice but to release me immediately. I pulled away, covering my face with my hands, moving towards the stairs.

"Oh shit... Lew!" My mom said. "I'm sorry, don't go... Please stop."

"No mom, it's alright... I just wanna get out."

"Come here... Come here Lew. Please don't go out. I'm sorry." When she saw that I wasn't stopping, her voice changed, got harder. "Lew. Stop right there." I did. "Now, turn around and look at me." I did, trying my best to ignore her glowing breasts, visible aureolas and poking nipples. Mom took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry baby. I should have guessed why you didn't want to... I just never thought that..." Another deep breath. "I'm sorry. Truly. Lew, can you stay here with me for a while? I think that if you leave now it will be really awkward later."

I nodded, unable to say more now. Shit! She must think that I'm a pervert now! Getting hard because of my mother! "Mom," I finally said, "it's me that's sorry. I feel so ashamed. There's no reason that I... Fuck." For once, she didn't correct my language. "You must think I'm sick!" I added, unable to look at her.

"No no baby. Never." She said, swimming close to me. "In fact, I admit that I had noticed that you had begun to look at me differently this last year."

"What!! No! that's not true! Mom, I swear—"

"Shhh," she stopped me. "Don't go swearing things that are not true." My mom said, with a smile on her lips. "Look at me." I did. "I really should have thought about it, son. How long has it been since you broke up with Lisa? Six months now?"

"Mom!" I cried, then sighed. "Yeah. Closer to seven now"

"Closer to seven... That sounds about right." My mom added with a peculiar smile. Wait, was she talking about Lisa, or my cock? Nah, that was impossible! In any case I didn't have time to think on it further, as she kept talking. "I know we've had the sex talk when you were a lot younger, mister, but remember that it's normal. A healthy, good-looking twenty year old male, sexually active for a long while, and now this long pause..."

"Mom! Please!"

"Shush again!" she said, laughing this time. "You still have lots of things to understand about your body and your sexuality. And about the fact that you can't control what, or who, will turn you on." A brief pause. "So, if you want to swear something to me, swear that you don't really think that you're insane."

"Alright... I don't really think that. Still! Isn't that weird?" I asked, really unsure.

"Bah... I depends on who you ask. Let me tell you this little secret, it may give you perspective."

Mom paused, then looked left and right before continuing. "When I was young, I had the same type of attraction to your granddad."

"What? Really?" We both laughed at the thought.

"Sex isn't as simple and straightforward than they make it seem in hollywood movies, and even less than in porn." My eyes opened wide when my mother said the word porn. But she didn't comment on it and continued "So, are you alright now?"

"Yeah. I guess. Still feel like I have to apologize though."

"Forget it... I feel like I should give you a hug right now, but..." We both laughed again, the tension really dispelled.

"It's alright, I'm not... well it's gone down... Shit."

"You're not hard for your old mother anymore?" mom added, a wicked smile on her face and she moved in for her hug.

A hug that lasted too long. Way too long. Even stunned as I was at that moment, I was fully aware of that fact. About 30 seconds in, inevitably, my cock began to harden again. And this time it was pressing directly against my mother's pussy. When I clamped my muscles, making it bulge slightly, my mother made a small sound in her throat and pulled away gently. She was still smiling, a very soft and caring smile, even though she had just felt my cock bulging against her pussy.

She turned around and climbed the ladder, and despite everything I couldn't keep my eyes away from her ass. The climb had pulled a lot of the material between her cheeks, and I could see most of her ass. This morning, though, instead of straightening it out, she didn't touch it and walked to the door. Just as she was about to reach it she said, not turning around, "Are you staring at my ass young man? Because that would be really naughty!" I didn't bother to reply. When she turned to look at me I was grinning widely, and she winked at me before grabbing a towel and entering the house.

And so I was left alone in the pool, my cock rock hard and my mind shaken. She hadn't invited me into her sexual world, but she hadn't kept me at arms length like a mother ought to have. Part of me wanted to follow her inside and see what else could happen, yet another part of me still knew that she was my mother, and that even though she had been playful at the end, she probably did it to ensure that I didn't feel bad about the whole thing.

But shit! I'd flexed my erection directly against her pussy and she didn't say a word! It's even possible that she moaned! Nah... that was my own vivid imagination. She probably resisted the urge to say "ugh", again as to not make me feel bad. I got up and dried myself quickly before entering the house. My cock was still hard and clearly visible through my trunks, but I didn't care. When I didn't see my mother anywhere, I called out. She replied, from the bathroom, that she was going to take another shower to remove the chlorine from her hair.

Damn it! I should have left the phone in there! I sat at my desk and began to surf the net when I saw her walk out fifteen seconds later. She had her towel around herself and I heard her go up to her room. In a flash I replaced the phone in my pack-sack and placed it in the bathroom again, in a safer location this time. It was a risk: why was it there again? But right now I didn't care about that risk. I had flexed my cock against her pussy for God's sake!

I managed to escape in time and she didn't notice a thing. So she took another shower, much quicker this time, and I heard her pull the curtains open for the second time today. When she came out once more she flashed me a nice smile, but didn't say a thing and went back to her room upstairs. Once again nervous despite everything, I grabbed my pack-sack and locked myself in my room. After our... moment, I was rather convinced that my mom was not going to knock on my locked door. After uploading the video to my computer, I muted the speakers and loaded it up. And there it was. After years of dreaming and fantasizing, I was now about to see my mother naked for the first time.

And what a show. The part when she entered went by really quick, and I got a decent look at her ass and nothing more. But when she got out, my eyes opened wide. Full frontal in full HD glory. And it was glorious. I was not disappointed. Despite her age, both her breasts were still perky and bouncy, arrogantly thrusting forward. And shit were they big! Her aureolas were decently large, very well proportioned and her nipples were standing up and out clearly.

My eyes were drawn to her bush, the last remaining mystery. Well, it looked like my mom only trimmed her bikini line. She still sported a decently thick bush, going high above her lips. The angle of the camera was good, but the lighting wasn't: I couldn't see much detail in the dark hairs.

She quickly untangled her hair with a brush, which made her breasts dance. Soon she was pretty much done and I was afraid that she would wrap herself up and leave. Just before doing so she paused, then looked at herself in the mirror. And then, as if influenced by my will, she grabbed her breasts and hefted them both. She followed that, improbably, by a tweaking of her nipples: she pulled her breasts up before releasing them. Then, looking down at her bush, she rubbed her fingers over it, then lower to cup her pussy. My mind was going crazy, and my erection was painful.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,829 Followers