Son's Rise Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and son love in.
3.9k words
4.5
154.5k
46

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAKEG
SEAKEG
76 Followers

Josh spent the rest of that fateful Sunday afternoon anxiously waiting for his mother to return home. He preoccupied himself by watching some TV and jerking-off in front of the computer, trying not to let his mind dwell too much on the implications of what was going on. Had his mother and Joan really planned to swap sons like Derek suggested, or was this just a giant coincidence?

His cock jolted as he recalled fucking Joan. Hours later, her smell was still on him. It excited Josh, the way it lingered. Even after he had washed his hands, the sweet smell of her pussy juices remained.

Around eight o'clock, Josh was sitting upstairs in his room when he heard the front door open along with a jangle of keys. He went downstairs to greet his mother.

"Hey mom," Josh said warmly, "Did you have a good time with dad?|"

"Yes, we had a great time in Boston." Donna said, putting down her small rolling luggage in the hallway. A big smile stretched across her face. Josh hadn't seen his mother smile like that in a long, long time. She looked relaxed too; as if half she had suddenly gotten ten years younger.

Donna took off her long jacket and hung it up. Her auburn hair was tied back in a ponytail. She wore a black t-shirt and fitted jeans that accentuated her high, heart-shaped bottom just perfectly, or was it the ruby seven inch pumps that pushed it up so enticingly?

"Wow, mom! You came all the way from the airport in those shoes?"

"Well sweetie, I took them off on the plane and jumped right in the cab after landing, so I didn't have to walk too far." Donna said, slipping them off."

"Do your feet hurt? I could prepare a salt soak for them."

"Ah, that's awfully nice of you, but I'm fine right now honey. I just want to get in some fresh clothes."

Suddenly, the phone in the kitchen rang.

"Would you take my bag upstairs while I get that?" Donna asked.

Josh picked up his mom's suitcase as Donna disappeared into the kitchen and carried it upstairs to her room. He laid it lengthwise on the bed.

Although something told him not too, he couldn't help but unzip the luggage's flap and peak inside. Maybe Derek was full of shit. Maybe Josh's mother really had gone to Boston, after all.

Listening, he could hear his mom's voice faintly carry as she spoke on the phone. Josh took the opportunity and thumbed through her belongings.

On top of the packed lot was a black dinner dress, beneath it, Josh's fingers indexed several pieces of elaborate lingerie with lace and frills and French names Josh didn't know. Then he found a small plastic bag. Inside were his mother's used stockings and panties. Her panties were mainly black g-strings, but there was one light pink bikini pair that had a pre-cut hole in centre which Josh assumed lined up with her pussy. There were cum stains streaked all over it.

Beneath the bag of panties, three bright objects caught his eye. Two pink vibrators about twelve inches long and the thickest purple dildo he had ever seen in his life. He was amazed that it was as easily as thick as a soup can. Did his mother really use that with Derek? Josh felt a lash of jealousy as he quickly dropped the flap of the suitcase and zipped it back up.

Turning, he was surprised to see his mother standing in the bedroom doorway.

"Don't worry. I'll unpack it." She said, coming towards him. "Besides, those are my private things. Didn't I raise you with any manners?"

"Sorry mom... I...I..."

"You what?" Donna asked sternly. Her previously cheery demeanor evaporated before Josh's eyes. "Just because you're an adult now doesn't give you the right to snoop."

"Yes mom. I... I didn't see anything."

"I'm sure you didn't. Now honey, why don't you tell me about YOUR weekend?"

"Well, mom..." Josh said slowly, "It was actually pretty low key. I did some reading, watched some TV, called grandma..."

"You little liar!" Donna snapped. "You know who called just now?"

"Um, grandma?"

Joan Smithson!"

"Oh..." Josh answered as calmly as possible. "Well, um, what did she have to say?"

"She said her blather-mouth son just told her about him and me."

"Mom. Have you gone crazy? What do you mean 'him' and 'you'?"

"You know exactly what I mean! She also said you told him about your weekend with her. Didn't we tell you guys to be discreet about this? You really broke our trust!"

Josh sat down on the bed. It seemed like everything was swimming around him. Was this really happening?

"Joan was planning on fucking you all summer," Donna said, "but now that she knows you can't keep a secret, she isn't sure if that's going to happen. There are a lot of young studs out there like you who would love her attention, understand?"

"Please!" Josh pleaded. "I know I shouldn't have said anything, but Derek talked first. He was so upset I'd be mad at him, mom!"

"I don't know what we're going to do about this." Donna sighed, sitting down next to her son. "I mean, who are you guys going to tell next? Your dads?"

"No mom! I promise!" Josh begged, Donna thought it was cute the way he was almost crying. She figured he must have had a great weekend.

Donna unclasped his shaking hands and held them in her own. "It's ok, baby. Don't cry. Joan and I just thought this would a good little outlet for you guys. I know you were disappointed about not finding a girlfriend at college so we thought we might arrange something together. We never thought that you'd find out about each other."

"I know mom. It's like some secrets just won't stay safe."

"Well," Donna said, wrapping her arm around his waist, "This secret is very important OK?"

"Yes mom."

She kissed his cheek. "Good boy."

"Mom... Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead, honey."

Blood rushed to Josh's cheeks and he could barely get the words out: "Did you really let Derek do you in the bum?"

His mother was taken aback by the blunt vulgarity of her son's question. "Now honey, I think that's private between me and Derek, don't you?"

"He said you did."

Donna shook her head. "That little gossip! What else did he tell you?"

"That he tied you up."

Derek noticed that whenever his mother laughed, her breasts jiggled slightly. She probably wasn't wearing a bra under her top he figured.

"And I suppose you were really interested in all the details too!"

"Well..." Josh mumbled.

"You can tell me." Donna said. "Just be honest."

Josh struggled to continue. "It's just that you're so pretty mom. All the guys at school think so too."

Donna played with her son's hair as he talked. "Is that so?"

"Yeah."

"And just what do they say?"

"They say you have the best boobs of anyone's mom."

"I find that hard to believe. I mean, what about Joan's?"

"People find hers nice too but it's just that yours are a bit bigger."

"Think so?"

Josh nodded.

Donna couldn't believe it. Here was her handsome son talking to her about her breasts. She knew he would steal peeks at them whenever he could, but would he really go for it if he had the chance, she wondered, or would it upset him? There was only one way to find out.

"Would you like to see mommy's boobs now baby?" she offered sweetly.

Josh's excitement was irresistible. "Really, mom? Can I see them, really?"

Donna grinned cruelly. "No."

Josh was deflated. He looked like he was going to burst into tears at any moment. How could she deny her boy?

"Fine." She finally said, "They're just boobs after all. I used to go to nude beaches all the time in Spain." His mother coolly pulled her t-shirt up. Josh was right. She wasn't wearing a bra.

It amazed him, because although his mother's breasts were massive, they also lifted up naturally, almost defying physics. Donna giggled as she saw how mesmerized he was by them.

"Can I touch them mom?"

"Sure!" Donna grinned. Josh reached out his hand and gently cupped her left boob. Then he leaned in and suckled her erect, tan nipples.

She cradled the back of his head. "Just like when you were a baby." She said as he nursed

Suddenly, she felt his hand reach between her legs, touching her pussy through the denim of her jeans. She quickly pushed his hand away.

"Whoa baby." She said. "Slow down."

"Sorry mom."

She whispered into his ear: "You don't really want to see that do you?"

Josh couldn't speak with his mouth full of breast, so he nodded yes as he looked up into his mom's wild eyes.

"You don't think it would be weird to see the pussy you came out of?" Donna asked.

Josh stopped suckling for a moment. "No mom...I'd like to see it actually."

Donna pushed him away from her and stood up. "Ok, but we're going to do this my way and if it's too weird we're going to stop."

"Yes mom." Josh said, still staring at her exposed breasts. Donna slid the jeans all the way down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Josh saw she was wearing a pair of silver g-string panties.

"Now baby, are you ready?"

Josh nodded quickly.

"Say please, honey."

"Mommy, can I please see your pussy?"

Donna hooked her thumbs into the thin elastic band that kept up her thong and with a big smile, slowly peeled them down as Josh's eyes locked on ecstatically. Josh was amazed to see that his mother's pussy was immaculately trimmed, with a small stripe of hair resting right above her pinkish labia.

Lying back down on the bed, Donna opened her legs widely. "Go ahead and have a look honey."

Josh stood up from the bed and looked down at his mother's spread legs. She was an incredible specimen he had to admit. She was almost perfect in fact. Her smooth skin was impeccable and nicely tanned.

"Ok baby, I think this is enough. If you are still horny call Joan, ok?"

Josh looked at her pleadingly again. "But can't I just taste it?"

Donna laughed. "I think that would be a little inappropriate, don't you? I mean, I think we've already gone way over the line."

"Please mom?"

"No honey. Call Joan."

"But I already know what she tastes like."

"What does that matter?" Donna laughed. He was really looking for any excuse. "Ok, but just one little lick."

Josh didn't waste the opportunity. He immediately dove between his mother's legs, but instead of delivering one little lick like he promised, he wasted no time taking a big bite out of his mother's peach, immediately devouring the top half of it. The tip of his tongue directly struck her clit, before he gently sucked it between his teeth.

Donna was unprepared for such direct stimulation. She moaned out wildly and almost automatically found herself grinding against her son's mouth. She worried about how she may taste.

"How is it honey?" She asked between gasps, "Does mommy's pussy taste good to you?"

"Mmm.hmmm..." He hummed.

She ruffled his hair as he his tongue lapped up her juices. "Go ahead baby...It's all yours."

Emboldened, Josh slid his tongue between her lips, into her pussy.

"Good boy!" Donna moaned.

With his tongue still inside her, Josh looked up over the small hill of her tummy and was surprised to see his mom was playing with her own boobs, pinching the nipples between her forefingers.

Josh continued to lick and suck as Donna began to grind down on his willing tongue. It didn't take long for Donna to explode into an orgasm.

Her entire body began to writhe like it was possessed. Josh watched her in amazement as she slowly regained herself. "That was the best cunnilingus mommy's had in a while." she said. "Even better than Derek!"

Josh smiled at the compliment as he pulled himself up on the bed to exchange a kiss with his mom. Josh was surprised to feel his mom push her tongue into his mouth, frenching him slowly, seductively almost.

"Now baby," Donna said pulling away from the kiss, "How can I return the favour?"

Josh turned red again. "I... I don't know mom..." He was so nervous he could barely talk, even with the taste of his mother's pussy on his lips.

Donna looked down at the bulge in his pants. "Wow, look at how ready you are." She put her hand over it the bulge. "Are you sure you want mommy to do this?"

"Yes, m...mom..." Josh stuttered.

Donna took her son's jeans off so deftly, he barely noticed.

"Oh mom..." he murmured as she tugged down his boxers. Josh's large cock immediately sprung up and out.

Donna marveled at how big her boy was. She had seen his penis a few times before. Once, she was bringing laundry into his room thinking he was out, but instead found him in bed naked and sleeping without any bed covers. He must have been having a sexy dream because his cock had been as hard as it was now. Although it was difficult for her to admit, ever since that day she fantasized about what it might be like to have it. And now, here it was, right in front of her, begging to be stimulated.

Derek moaned loudly as his mom gripped his penis, stroking it.

"That's great mom..." Derek said, reaching out for her breasts with both hands.

Without warning, Donna leaned in and licked the plum of his cock.

"Oh God!" Derek yelped, feeling her warm tongue brush him.

"What's wrong honey? Is this too much?" Donna was a little worried about going overboard. After all, she didn't want her son to think she was a total slut. To be honest, she had only been with five or six guys in her life.

"No mom, it's amazing" Josh said, fondling the ends of his mother's long hair as she cupped his balls. She played with them in her palm before going back down on him. Donna was giving him a proper blowjob now, pumping up and down on his cock with her pillowed lips.

"Oh mom! I'm going to cum"

Donna just increased the motions. .

"Oh God mom!" Josh hollered loudly as he shot two thick loads deep into her mouth.

Donna kneeled up and opened wide, showing Josh the pool his pearly cum he had left in her mouth. With loving eyes, she swallowed, opening again to prove she had taken every drop.

Josh shut his eyes. His body was so sensitized after the orgasm that any touch felt like a merciless tickle.

His mom was not finished. She got on all fours facing away from him. "Now what were you so curious about? If I took it in the bum?" Josh watched in disbelief as his mother parted her bum cheeks to show off her tan asshole. Licking her slim middle finger, she pushed it into the puckered hole slowly. "You mean like this?"

"Wow, yes mom."

"Now don't tell me you've never had bum sex." Donna said.

"No... I mean... yes..." Josh stumbled, "I mean, yes mom, I've never had bum sex."

"There's some lube on the nightstand baby. Would you get it for me? And also one of the vibrators you saw in my luggage ok?"

Josh looked at the two tubes on his mother's nightstand. One was face cream so he took the other. He squirted some of the clear gel onto his fingers as his mother withdrew from the hole.

"Ok baby, squirt some of the lube into mommy's bum hole ok?"

Josh put the opening of the tube tight against her anus and squirted it inside.

Donna could feel the cool gel entering her.

"Go ahead and put your finger in there honey. Mommy had an enema yesterday so there shouldn't be anything naughty, ok?"

Josh did what he was told and pushed his middle finger in his mother's butt. Even his ex-girlfriends hadn't let him do that. The gel made fingering the hole easy and he soon found he could get more and more of his finger in. Soon, he was right down to the knuckle.

"Add another one baby." His mother instructed as Josh added his index finger. He couldn't believe how relaxed her bum was becoming. It even began to open a little, as if inviting him inside.

When Donna was completely comfortable with his fingers she told her son to squirt lube on the vibrator and use that instead of his fingers.

He did so, pushing at least eight of the vibrator's inches into her spread bum.

"Just hold it there ok?" Donna asked.

Josh held the vibrator still as Donna began to fuck herself on it. Josh just stared at the way it slowly disappeared into her hungry hole.

"Do you like it like that?" Josh asked, surprised. "Doesn't it hurt?"

"Well, it feels a little full at first," Donna said, finally coming to rest with three quarters of the vibe in her bum. "But I learned to like it a lot."

"Do you want me to turn the vibe on, mom?"

"If you'd like honey."

Josh activated the vibrator and it began to hum.

"You're doing a very good job of loosening it baby. It's almost ready for your big cock. Do you think fucking mommy's ass would be a nice massage for your dick?"

Josh moaned, "Oh, yes mom!"

"Then you can take the vibe out now baby."

When Josh withdrew the toy and was amazed that his mom's bum remained stretched wide. He put his finger in the hole and traced the edges of her expanded anus.

"Mom, your bum is like completely hanging open!"

Donna giggled. "That's called 'gaping' baby. It means mommy's ready to get bum-fucked. Now put some lube on your cock and put it in. Alright?

Josh wasted no time covering his cock with the slippery lube. He placed the head of his penis against her hole but even with all the preparation found it hard to get inside.

"Be gentle!" His mother urged. "Just go slowly."

Josh continued to push and with a slow, sustained effort found his cock head soon popped her.

"Ugh!" Donna groaned as she felt her boy fill her.

Her bum was unbelievably tight compared to Joan's pussy, Josh thought. It almost hurt his cock.

Donna fucked against him, trying to get comfortable on his huge dick. "This is the biggest cock I've ever had in there." She said, as if apologizing for not being able to take it all at once.

Josh rubbed his mother's back as inch after inch of his penis slowly entered her.

Finally, after minutes of concentration, her bum opened completely and Josh found that he could fuck it like a pussy.

"You've got it!" Donna yelped as she began to fuck back against his dick rhythmically.

After nearly twenty minutes of taking him in the ass, Donna finally felt his load shoot inside, striking her deep. She turned around and to Josh's surprised sucked his cock clean of any mess.

Josh gritted his teeth at his mother's ass to mouth performance. He never thought something like that was real. He wanted to push her away, but it was too much. His mother looked so beautiful and happy doing it he couldn't stop her.

Donna felt Josh's erection grow in her mouth. Taking her mouth away she looked up at him. "Again?!" She laughed.

Josh nodded excitedly. "All night, mom!"

"Well, go have a shower and when you come back you can have mommy's pussy."

Josh didn't even bother to cover himself as he went straight to the washroom.

Donna fell back on the bed. She undid her ponytail and let long hair spread out like an upside down fan around her waist. She heard the shower run and touched herself, playing with her soaking pussy while her bottom slowly numbed over and re-constituted itself. She could almost feel it contracting through the walls of her cunt. The orgasm she was waiting for began to rise.

Everything was falling into place.

After about five minutes, Josh still hadn't returned so Donna went to the shower herself to check on him.

"What's taking so long?" she asked, opening the door.

"Nothing mom!"

Donna smiled as she stepped into the shower with him. "Need some help?"

"Well..." Josh mumbled as Donna took the soap from his hand and began washing his penis thoroughly.

"You can't go in a woman's pussy after you've been in her bum without washing or she'll get an infection."

"I know mom. I washed it extra clean."

Donna smiled. Her boy was pretty smart. She kept washing his dick nonetheless and it remained impossibly hard.

"But what about in your mouth, mom? Isn't that bad too?"

Donna kissed his cheek. "Well, that was just a special thing. I mean, it was your first time in my ass and your first time doing anal so I wanted it to be extra memorable. Plus, I wanted it to be a special thank you for being so patient with mommy's bum."

SEAKEG
SEAKEG
76 Followers
12