Son's Rise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAKEG
SEAKEG
76 Followers

Derek laughed. "What the fuck is going on here?"

"Now honey," Joan said, holding her son's hand. "Mind your language please."

Derek blushed. "Yes mom."

"Now go sit on the couch and enjoy the show. Ok?"

Derek was confused what she meant by that, but sat on the sofa anyway.

"You too honey." Donna said as Josh slid out of her ass.

Before he went to the couch, Joan licked her son's hard cock clean.

Derek groaned as he watched. "She loves tasting her own ass doesn't she?"

Josh nodded as his mother finished licking his dick down to his balls. Once she was done, Josh sat beside Derek. Donna stood up and fully exposed her body for Derek and Josh's roaming eyes. "OK boys, we have a couple of surprises for you guys this evening." She began. "We are going to do a lesbian show for you and of course, Derek, you'll be allowed to have your mother's pussy tonight."

The guys were grinning from ear to ear.

"You're a lesbian mom?" Derek asked.

Donna blushed. "No honey, it's just a show! We thought it would be nice for you guys to see both of us together. Of course, if you don't-"

"No mom! It's cool!" Josh quickly said.

"Your mother has never been with a woman before." Donna said to Derek. "Don't you think she's due?"

"Yes!" Derek laughed.

"Then come over here and unwrap your mother please." Donna said as switched places with Derek on the couch. Immediately, she placed her hand on Josh's cock while Derek stood nervously next to his mother. She smelled so fresh, he thought as he untied the bow on her teddy from behind.

Donna went down and sucked Josh's cock as he watched the action. With the bow untied, Derek unzipped the back of the teddy with one smooth swish and the teddy came off in one piece. He wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts, massaging them, as she turned back over her shoulder and kissed his lips.

Derek's hands went to her garter belt next and unclipped the stockings. He rolled them down off her toes before drawing her panties down too. She was so wet, she was dripping.

"Oh honey," she moaned. "Are you sure this is ok?"

Derek's smile nearly broke his face. "Of course mom. I love it." He kissed her back, gently like a lover.

"That tickles!" Joan cooed as Derek kissed and licked in a straight line down to the crack of her bottom. He then got on his knees, and parting her bum cheeks, ate the pussy that brought him into this world.

Joan pushed him away and he went to the couch. Joan got on her back and spread her legs for Donna's tongue which immediately sought her pussy out.

The boys were thrilled as they watched Josh's mom take on Donna. She was eating her pussy so intensely that Donna began to groan immediately.

"Fuck that's amazing..." Donna groaned.

The guys couldn't help but stroke their cocks as they observed the action. Although Josh, tried no to, his eyes couldn't resist checking out the size of his friend's dick. He was relived they were both big and relatively the same size.

"Honey?" Donna called out to Josh between licks, "Could you go get a package under mommy's bed?"

Josh went to the bedroom as Joan's sounds heightened. He could hear her purring all the way upstairs.

When he found the box, he brought it right down to the living room. To his surprise, Joan had switched positions with his mother and was now eating her cunt. He could tell Joan was a little uncomfortable, because she made faces as she licked, like she wasn't enjoying it.

"Lick harder." Donna said.

"Sorry," Joan answered gasping, "I'm not much of a pussy licker I guess."

"Taste her ass mom!" Derek called out as Josh placed the package beside the couple and sat back down on the couch.

"Eww!" Donna called back. "I'm not doing that!"

"Come on Joan!" Josh called. "I've licked yours!"

Joan knew he had a point, she craned her head lower and tasted female ass. It was somehow different than male assholes. Fresher, she thought, licking.

Donna squirmed as her friend's tongue found her brown asshole. "Good girl..." She groaned as she felt Joan's licks increasing.

The sight of his mother licking ass was too much for Derek, who immediately shot a load over his clenched fist. His erection quickly came back as Donna reached for the box. She unopened it and inside was a small tube of lubricant and a double headed dildo. The dildo was about as wide as a PVC pipe.

"Honey," Donna moaned, talking to Derek. "Would you come over here and put this in us?"

Derek didn't have to be asked twice as the women both got on all fours, bums facing one another. Derek squirted the lube onto the dildo and placed it between both women's ass cheeks. He stared intently at his mom's pussy as he secured the dildo in her cunt and watched her push back on it. It was the first time he had ever seen his mother's pussy.

Once everyone was satisfied that the dildo was in, both women started pushing back and forth like they were operating a two handed saw.

Josh stood up and went to his mother's mouth, offering his cock. Derek moved in front of his mom and dropped to his knees.

Derek's mom looked at his cum coated cock and smiled up at him. Without a word, she sucked him into her mouth. Derek ran his fingers through her hair as she slowly took his full member into her throat, staring up at him with incomparable lust.

"Your mouth feels amazing mom."

The boys looked up and met each other's eyes as they fed their own mothers their cocks. They couldn't believe what was happening. Soon both of the women were squealing in ecstasy as the dildo provoked powerful orgasms in them.

The guys quickly followed, filling their mother's mouths with fresh cum.

"Don't swallow it!" Derek ordered, as the women held the sperm on their tongues.

He moved between them and held the dildo as they slid off it. He rose the slick toy to his nose and smelled their distinct scents on each end.

"I think he wants you guys to swap." Josh said, looking at the two mothers on the floor. The ladies took each other in their arms and kissed deeply, exchanging the loads in their mouths.

The boys' erection returned as they watched.

"Ok honey," Joan said to her son, "Are you ready to go in my pussy?"

Joan reclined on her back and opened her legs. Her massive breasts shifted to either side of her as she looked up willingly at Derek.

He got between her legs and rubbed her pussy lips with his dick. He couldn't believe he was about to fuck the woman who gave him life.

"Come on baby, it is alright." Joan stroked Derek's cheeks as she felt his substantial cock move into her. Joan was so wet that she could barely feel the large penis open her up. She cooed gently as Derek started pumping her harder.

Donna and Josh could only watch.

After Derek had pleasured her like that for a while, Joan suggested he get on his back and Derek did so.

Joan straddled him on top. Derek noticed her breasts seemed even larger from below as they dangled just above his nose as she folder over on him. He sucked one of her breasts as she began to ride him.

"Eep!" Joan suddenly squeeled.

"What is it mom?" Derek asked.

"Something's in my bum!"

It was Donna's finger.

"Take it out!" Joan pleaded, but Donna just sunk the index finger in deeper.

"Please!" Joan asked again, "It's too tight back there!"

"That's why I'm loosening it up, silly!" Donna giggled.

Derek held his mother's hips still on his cock and continued to buck into her hips, keeping her steady for Donna's fingers.

"Are you an anal virgin mom?" Derek asked, gripping Joan's hips.

Joan was almost afraid to answer. "Yes honey. I'm an anal virgin."

"Well, not for very much longer!" Donna said from behind.

Derek grinned at this. "Am I going to get your anal virginity for real mom?"

Joan didn't know what to say, she just winced as Donna added another lubricated finger to Joan's anus.

Josh, meanwhile, was still sitting on the couch jerking off, watching his mom fingering his lover.

"Honey, come lie on your back beside Derek."

Josh obeyed.

"Ok, Joan, get on Josh." Donna continued.

Joan pulled herself off Derek and moved onto Josh's nice cock. Was it just her, or did Josh seem bigger than Derek, she wondered as Josh entered her fully.

Donna took Derek's cock in her hand and squeezed lube onto it like ketchup on a hot dog.

Not like he needed lube, Joan's pussy had already slicked him thoroughly. Donna stroked him and kissed the undercarriage of his testicles.

Joan's bum was already ready from Donna's fingers, so Donna wasted no time guiding Derek directly to the opening of his mother's asshole.

"Stop fucking her for a minute, ok honey?" Donna told Josh who reduced his thrusts, but kept his dick hard inside her.

Josh watched Joan's tense, closed-eyed expression as her anus was manipulated.

Soon Derek's cock was underway, slowly pushing its way into his mother.

Joan was impressed. Derek was using a push-pull technique where he would put only a little bit of his penis in and then remove it, only to re-enter and push a few centimeters further ahead before repeating. The goal was to encourage the hole to open up on its own, which was exactly, Donna noticed, what Joan's anus was doing now.

Satisfied that Derek's cock had enough traction, Donna told Josh that he could start fucking Joan's pussy again. Josh obliged.

Joan she watched as her friend was double penetrated in front of her.

Ten minutes of hard fucking continued virtually uninterrupted. Joan was literally screaming in pleasure. Donna wondered if she had had enough.

"How's your bum sweety?" Donna called out.

Joan screamed out, as if yelling to the entire world. She yelled so loud, Josh worried that the neighbors might hear; she yelled so loud Derek worried she had gone crazy.

"I love it!" shrieked Joan, "I can't believe I love it in the ass so much!"

Her noises were the final tipping point and soon Donna felt splurges erupt from both cocks filling her holes with thick volleys of cum.

They all slept in the same bed that night and played well into the late hours.

When they woke up the next morning, they made love once more and Joan prepared a pancake brunch for all.

SEAKEG
SEAKEG
76 Followers
12