Son's Rise Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom, mom, what have ye done?
3.6k words
3.73
99.7k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAKEG
SEAKEG
76 Followers

The August sun flooded through the windows of the Trenton family's kitchen, lighting up the room with a white glow. It was going to be another beautiful Summer day in Hammersville.

Donna was in the kitchen serving her son Josh a waffle breakfast in her white, silk robe. Her long, auburn hair was tied back in a bun.

"Thanks Mom." Josh said as Donna put a plate of waffles down in center of the table, making sure to lean over enough to give him a teasing look at her cleavage. "Looks good mom." He mumbled, presumably about the meal.

Donna sat down across the kitchen table from Josh. Her plushy lips were smiling widely. Donna forked some waffles onto her plate and then spooned fresh strawberries and blueberries onto them. She topped it all with maple syrup and a light dusting of powdered sugar.

"You look happy mom. Why so upbeat?"

"I'm going over to Derek's house for noon today." Donna said, blushing like a schoolgirl. "Joan is away at her sister's house in Michigan so we're going to spend the whole weekend together!"

"Can I come too?" Derek asked hopefully.

"No honey. This is private time between me and Derek."

"But what am I going to do while Joan's away?"

"I guess you'll have to make your own plans."

"I'm starting to think you like his cock more than you like mine." Derek quipped.

His mother gave him a concerned look.

"Now honey, don't be rude. I like your cock too. But, to be honest, I guess I do like fucking Derek a little bit more than fucking you to be honest."

"Why, mom?"

"Because he takes control of me. For instance, instead of trying not to look like he's staring at my tits while we're talking, he would just tell me to take them out if he wants to see them."

Josh winced. He had been staring at his mom's tits through her robe the whole conversation. Still, he couldn't believe what his mother was saying. "Are you crazy mom?"

"I don't know. I guess it just turns me on how he treats me like his toy."

"So if I told you to take your tits out right now you would?"

Donna laughed. "Are you kidding? It's nearly 10:30. I have to be out of here in an hour and I haven't even showered or done my make up. Now that I think about it, I should shave my pussy again too. I had it waxed a few weeks ago for him."

"Mom!" Josh gasped.

Donna giggled. She secretly loved how uncomfortable she was making her son. "Don't you want me to be presentable for your friend honey? I'm sorry that Joan is out of town this weekend, but I'm sucking Derek's cock today, not yours."

"But I'm horny!"

"Go beat-off then." Donna said, finishing the last bites of her waffle.

"At least let me watch you shave then." Josh said, putting down his fork.

"No."

"Mooommmm!"

Donna hadn't heard him whine like that since he was three. "Honey, I'm not going to let you shower with me."

"Why not?"

"Because then you're going to want a blowjob and then you're going to want to fuck my pussy and then you'll want to fuck my ass and I'll be late! These holes are for Derek today, not you. Understand?"

Josh nodded in disappointment as Donna wiped her mouth with a napkin and stood up from the table. "Don't forget to clear the table and do the dishes, by the way! I can't do everything around here!"

Josh nodded as Donna vanished upstairs.

When Donna came downstairs an hour later, her subtle makeup was immaculate and she was wearing a short pearl surplice dress. Its deep v-neck showed off her bra-less boobs and barely reached past her crotch. Her pumps matched the dress and sported five inch heels that lifted her butt. Her blow-dried hair was wavy and shiny and came down to just below her shoulders.

Needless to say, Josh was not impressed when he saw her. Not because she didn't look hot, but because he wasn't getting any.

"How do I look?" Donna asked, twirling for him.

"You look amazing mom, I wish it was me unwrapping that."

"Well, it's not, so you can stop pouting."

"But I'm so hard mom!"

Donna couldn't take the whining anymore, so she walked over to her son and unzipped his fly, letting his cock spring free from his cargo pants. She took his rock hard dick in her hands and jerked it steadily all the while giving him a look of pure bedroom eyes. Then she reached down and lifted up the bottom of her surplice dress and exposed her completely shaved and panty-less pussy to him.

The unveiling of her vagina put Josh over the edge and he spurted cum onto the landing's hardwood floor as Donna stepped aside, not wanting to get any of the cum on her dress.

"Don't forget to clean that up, ok honey?" She smiled, kissing him on the cheek. "Be a good boy while I'm gone."

Donna turned and walked out the door, leaving Josh staring at the large puddle of cum he had made on the wooden floor, his still throbbing cock hanging out of his fly, slowly going limp.

*

Donna's pussy was wet before she even left the driveway. She shifted uncomfortably as her pussy filled the car with it's sweet scent. Shortly, she reached Derek's house. She parked in his driveway and walked up to his front door.

Derek had been waiting for her inside. He opened the door. "Come in."

Donna stepped inside. Once he closed the door behind her and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She french kissed him passionately.

"It's a shame you dressed up so nicely, Donna." Derek grinned. "You're not going to be wearing that for long." He put his hand inside the v of her dress, where the fabric folded over, pulled it loose. The entire dress came apart and fell to her ankles. She was completely naked in front of him.

"Well, that's fair." Donna smiled. "You're still dressed and I'm totally stripped." Donna reached down to his jeans to try to get at his cock, but Derek pushed her hands away. "Not so fast." Derek said. "There is one thing I do want you to wear."

Derek disappeared down the hall and returned with a studded leather dog collar. He put it around Donna's neck.

"It looks pretty." He smiled.

Donna flushed with embarrassment, but this seemed to make her pussy only wetter. She could feel her juices start to slide slowly down the insides of her legs.

"I'm downstairs in the rec room. Go find something in the living room you'd like me to stick into your ass and meet me down there in ten minutes. Got it? You're going to be stretched today."

Donna nodded. "Yes, Derek."

"Pardon me?" Derek asked.

"Yes SIR." Donna replied. Derek had insisted she call him 'Sir' for a few visits now, but she always seemed to forget until he reminded her.

"Good." Derek said and went downstairs to the basement rec room.

Donna went to the living room and perused the knickknacks on the mantle above the fireplace. It was obvious as soon as she saw it: A white candlestick mounted in a gilded, ornate holder. She took the long, tapered candle out of its holder and walked naked down to where Derek was waiting in the basement.

It was dark down there. "Derek?" Donna called into the blackness. No response. She made her way to the bottom of the stairs and found a light switch. When she turned it on, she was shocked to see six other guys, all Derek's age, naked and sitting on the leather sectional that wrapped around three of the large room's four walls. Most of them were playing with their hard erections.

She immediately put one arm across her breasts and a hand over her pussy. She froze in fear.

All of the guys were laughing. She couldn't see Derek. She backed up and felt someone behind her. She turned to see Derek holding a video camera recording her. He took the candle from her hand.

Unlike the others, Derek was still clothed in his jeans and black t-shirt.

"Derek! This isn't funny!" Donna said straight to the camera. "I said YOU could fuck me, not all your friends too!"

Derek laughed. "I wanted to introduce you to them. They didn't believe I had a slut at my disposal. Now put those hands by your sides."

Donna shook her head in disbelief. She couldn't believe what was going on. She turned to face the six guys.

"Are all you guys over 18?" she asked.

"Yes!" All the guys answered in unison.

"Who is over 21?"

No one spoke up.

"Oh jeez..." Donna said out loud. " A bunch of virgins!"

"Nope. Just Charlie!" One of the guys answered, laughing.

Everyone looked at the fat guy on the far end of the sofa. The only overweight one in the group. Donna figured he was just barely 18. He had about eighty more pounds on him than he needed and his fat rolled over itself on his pink, hairless belly. The only thing that wasn't fat on him, by Donna's estimation, was his cock, which was no bigger than her finger and hard to see across the room.

"Now Donna," Derek said, "Go introduce yourself to every guy in the room and give their cock a big warm welcome kiss while you're at it. And drop those arms!"

Donna dropped her arms, showing her naked body to all of the strange guys. The guys whistled and hooted at the sight of her ample, round tits and pink pussy lips.

She approached the first guy. He was African-American and very fit. The others, she saw, were all caucasion. Not many black folks lived in Hammersville.

"Hi." Donna smiled weakly. She had never tasted black cock before. The cock was enormous and not even fully erect. She got between the guy's knees and held his thick snake in her hand. It grew for her.

"Hi..." She repeated. "I'm Donna. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Luke." Luke answered. "Now suck that cock, ok?"

Donna kissed Luke's peehole and licked his thick cock all the way down to the balls and back up again before swallowing his dick in her throat and holding it there for a moment. Then she thanked him again and moved on to the next waiting cock.

This continued until she had the taste of all six cocks in her mouth. Some of the guys hadn't washed their dicks before hand and she found little pieces of smegma and lint stuck on her tongue. She scraped her tongue off on the back of her teeth.

Derek shot it all with his camcorder.

"Now stand in the middle of the room." Derek commanded.

Donna obeyed. She moved into position, her naked body still being ravished the guys eager stares.

"So slut," Derek began, "I asked you to get an object to train your asshole with and this is what you chose, is it?" He lifted the twelve inch candlestick for all to see.

"Yes Sir." Donna answered to the heckling laughter of the others, . "It's a little long isn't it?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do you think you can get the whole thing inside you?"

"I'll try Sir."

"It's not too thick though is it, slut? How is it going to loosen you up for the guys' cocks?"

Donna realized they were all going to do her ass.

"You're going to have to use lube, Sir. Please!" Donna said, getting on all fours, her ass facing the guys as she balanced her chin on her fists.

"Sure." Derek smiled.

One of the guys brought Derek a tube of KY and Donna felt a pair of hands pull apart her ass cheeks while another squeezed cool lube out onto her asshole. Then she felt the also lubed candlestick being introduced into her tight ass.

As she felt this intrusion, she was surprised to feel a mouth on her pussy, sucking gently on her clit. "Mmm..." she groaned, shivering with lust.

"She loves it!" A voice cried.

To everyone's amazement her asshole accommodated the entire 12 inches of the candlestick easily and even sealed it over.

"Keep it in you, slut." Derek said, as Donna tensed her sphincter to keep the candlestick inside.

Donna looked up to see Luke's face looking down at her, his large black cock in front of her lips. Without hesitation, she sucked it.

The guys called for the candlestick back and Donna pushed it out for them. Once she had relieved herself of it, she felt two fingers occupy the hole.

"Come over here Charlie!" One of the guys, maybe the one who had his fingers in her ass, called out. She heard Charlie lumber up behind her and his tiny dick press against her asshole which took it eagerly and easily.

"Fuck her like a slut Charlie!" Derek ordered, still recording the action with his camcorder.

Charlie spread Donna's pussy and slipped his cock in her. Donna could barely feel it, but she figured it must have been doing something for Charlie, because he was groaning like he was dying.

"How does her cunt feel?" Derek asked Charlie.

"Good..." Charlie drooled.

Donna fucked back against his dick, but could barely feel him in there.

"It doesn't like she's getting much out of it. Try her asshole." Derek suggested.

Charlie looked a bit unsure, but Donna, taking Luke's cock out of her mouth for a moment, encouraged him. "Sure baby. Don't worry. I had an enema this morning. Try my butt." She couldn't believe the words were coming out of her mouth. How could she live with being such a whore for young adult cock?

Charlie's dick fit nicely into Donna's ass. Although it was small, the weight of his body crashing against hers made him feel bigger than he was. Donna started shiver as the little pecker rammed in and out of her anus. She couldn't believe it. This tiny cock in her ass was making her cum. She shivered all over, hoping the guys wouldn't notice.

She tried to concentrate on Luke's cock in her throat.

Donna felt a splash inside her asshole. Charlie had cum inside her rectum. "Uuuuuhhhhh!!!" Charlie groaned as he held Donna's waist with his thick hands, draining his sperm into her. Donna heard the slaps of high fives as Charlie was complimented on his first butt fuck.

Then, the black cock in her mouth burst. Luke grabbed a fistful of her hair and held her still until he was sure she got every last drop. Donna gasped when he pulled out of her throat.

With her mouth now free of cock, Charlie came around to her front. Derek came closer with the camera.

"You were the first anal he had, slut." Derek said. "Why don't you show him some respect for honoring your asshole like that?"

Donna knew what Derek wanted to see and so she sucked and licked Charlie's cock clean of her ass juices. Besides never having experienced pussy or anal, Charlie never had a blowjob before either, and the sensation of Donna's expert mouth giving him proper ass to mouth suck was too much and he shot another load; this time across her face.

It didn't take long for the other guys, Jerry, Brian, James and Doug, whose names Donna learned over the afternoon, to take turns fucking her in any hole they desired. Her asshole was so distended and gaping by two thirty, that it soon became easy for the guys to switch up after a while without having to re-lube their cocks.

Donna made sure that every cock that was in her asshole was licked clean by her mouth, before going back to her pussy. If she didn't think it was clean, she would make them wash it in the bathroom sink.

It seemed every few minutes another load came in her pussy, ass, mouth or on her tits, ass or face. Sperm was everywhere, coating her like a second skin. When their cocks weren't fucking her ass, pussy or mouth, they were hard in her hands or between her large tits, or even in her hair, as some of the guys took to wrapping her long mane around their dicks and jerking off into her loose curls.

She also gave all the boys rimjobs, which they enjoyed immensely, though Donna figured some of them could have wiped better first.

Around 3PM, Donna called a time-out and ordered some pizza for the guys before going back at it until just after six, when everyone finally seemed spent.

One by one the guys left, until it was just Derek and Donna remaining on the leather sectional. Derek had put away the camera. She couldn't believe he was still dressed.

"Did you enjoy your afternoon?" Derek asked.

"You're such a prick!" Donna said, angrily. "How dare you have me gang banged like that? I hope none of them had any diseases, or know Josh!"

"Of course they don't have diseases. Most of them were virgins anyway. Luke is the only one of them that gets regular pussy, but he's fine."

"You could have told me."

"And spoil the surprise? No way! You're face was priceless when you saw the guys. You'll see it on the dvd. I'll make you a copy to give to Josh when you go home tonight."

Donna was surprised. "What do you mean? I thought I was staying over."

"Sorry. I have a date. She's coming over at nine, so you have to go soon."

Donna couldn't believe it. "When, when did this happen?"

"About a month ago. I was going to tell you, but..."

Donna was outraged. "The only reason your mother and I set this arrangement up was because you two weren't getting any. Now you're dating someone!"

"Yeah. And she's a really good fuck too." Derek said.

Donna slapped him across the face. Derek returned the favor, delivering a backhand to Donna's cheek. He then grabbed her hair and pushed her off the couch and onto her knees. He bent her over on the sectional and undid his jeans, finally letting his cock out.

He positioned his rock hard cock against her already worked in asshole.

"Fuck, they loosened you up good. Don't even need lube..." Derek grunted as he pushed all the way into Donna's asshole. Donna went nearly lip.

He kept his dick deep inside her, pulling her hair close to the scalp to keep her in position.

She cried out as he fucked her anus hard, harder than the others. Finally, after what seemed to Donna like a long time, she felt him cum shoot up her ass.

When he pulled out he told her to push the load out. He held his hand flat under her orifice as she pooped out the load of cum he had delivered. He put his palm in front of her face and she shucked back the pool of cum like an oyster.

"Now go take a shower." Derek said. "When you're done I'll have that DVD for you. All the guys are getting a copy as a souvenir by the way. I hope you don't mind."

With that, Derek tucked his cock back into his jeans and went upstairs to his bedroom to encode the footage to DVD.

Donna remained bent over on the couch completely motionless. "But Derek... I love you..." she said quietly.

*

When she pulled herself together, she managed to go to the shower and get washed. She found her dress where it had been dropped by the door and pulled it on. It was almost eight o'clock. Derek came down with the DVD to see her off.

"Here. Give this to Josh." he said, offering Donna the DVD.

Donna took the DVD. "Can I kiss you before I go?" She asked him.

Derek smiled. "After all the cocks you've sucked today? No."

Donna gave him a cold stare.

"If you want to though, you can kiss my asshole goodbye. I was jealous of some of the rimjobs you were giving."

Donna stared at him in mild disgust as Derek took his pants down. Still, she couldn't resist. She got to her knees and gave him a slow, burning rim job, licking all the way around the circumference of his shithole and then finally, inside it.

"Good." Derek said, pulling his pants up. "Have a good night and I'll call you this week for our next visit. OK?"

*

When Donna came home she found Josh in his room on the computer looking at MILF porn.

"Another exciting night? Huh, honey?" Donna said, sitting on his bed.

"Hey mom. I thought you were supposed to be at Derek's all weekend."

"I guess he had other plans."

"Cool mom. Does that mean you'll fuck me?"

Donna shook her head. "Yeah right. I'm way too sore for that." She got up off the bed.

"He fucked you hard, huh mom?"

"You could say that," Donna said, handing her son the dvd.

"What's this mom?"

"Something for you to jerk off to tonight, I guess." Donna sighed. "I didn't want to give it to you, but Derek insisted. And he is my master."

Then Donna left her son's room and went to her own, where she fell into a deep, long sleep.

SEAKEG
SEAKEG
76 Followers