Sonya

Story Info
Sonya plans Kano's assassination but something goes wrong.
883 words
4
10k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers

"Alright, I'm in. Looks like he's reading that manifest. I'll take him out, get the manifest and then leave." whispered Sonya to Johnny as she slowly crept along the wall in Kano's chamber.

"No! We still need him as someone who we can use against Outworld."

"Not happening babe, he's going down." replied Sonya and turned off all comms.

Meanwhile, Kano was actually waiting for Sonya to come and he immediately lifted his finger up and the lights went off. Sonya stumbled and got behind a table before the lights came on.

"Ello darling." said Kano as he punched Sonya right in the jaw when she got up to see where Kano was.

"Fuck."

"Fuck is right lass. I been waiting for you for an hour I mean come on! You think I wouldn't know if the only woman in the universe obsessed with someone like me is coming to meet me yeah?" asked Kano.

"Talk all you want. Tonight only one of us walks out of here alive." she replied.

Sonya kicked that table at him which he jumped and dodged. She rushed at Kano with punches flying right and left but he kept blocking and finally managed to grab her skinny arms and twisted them before kicking her in the guts.

Kano jumped used the air ball move and hit Sonya hard and she flew into the bookcase. He walked towards her and held her pretty pale face and untied her hair. "Beautiful aren't they? Its a shame your hair will burn with ya babe."

"Not today." replied Sonya as she turned around and put Kano in a classic reverse headscissors. He was breathing into her ass but Sonya hurled him around and he crashed into the wall. As Kano was getting up Sonya lunged in and smacked him in the chest and nuts with her knees.

He fell right into her feet holding onto her soft legs and begged for mercy. "Tha.. that's enough please don't kill me you win you fuckin' win. I.. just follow... *cough* follow orders." Kano uttered.

"You're pathetic Kano, you don't deserve mercy!" said Sonya.

Sonya kicked him away and attempted to call her team again. Kano, with one hand on his chest crept towards her and tried to plead his way out again but she kicked him in the groin and they both tripped with Sonya landing ass-first into Kano's one-eyed face.

Her tight shorts rubbed against Kano's bearded face and for some reason, they liked it. Both had not felt like this before about each other despite many a times in battles when their hot bodies had come together on the battlefield or in the arena.

Kano was moving his face and getting a feel out of Sonya's tight ass. The latter had jolts of erotic energy running through as she looked up into the ceiling with her eyes going round and round. What was this? Was their obsession one of love more than hate?

"Ohhh...ahhh... Kano please..." screamed Sonya.

She wasn't sure what Kano was grumbling about so she moved away and sat to one side and looked at his face and it looked like he was hypnotized. He looked at Sonya as she sat near him with her legs opened. Kano looked at her crotch like a paralyzed dog and when Sonya pointed at her wet pussy, he said "Yeah... baby yeah."

He took off his garbs and she took off her headset and clothes. Their bodies were already sweaty and burning up so they skipped the foreplay and let into a 69.

Sonya grabbed his penis and put it in her mouth and sucked on it aggressively. Kano thrust his face into her fully shaved and smooth pussy and licked it like ice-cream.

"Johnny, Jax and Lui never did me like this." she said.

"All of those cunts did you? Aw bollocks!" complained Kano but he continued to eat her pear shaped pussy. Eventually, Sonya's clitoris became Kano's latest meal. He grabbed it with his lips and kissed it gently which led to Sonya letting out a little cry of joy.

Sonya's clit got juicy and Kano put his entire mouth around her pubic area. He was almost sucking on her pussy and enjoying the taste of juices flowing from through them.

After she had a mouthful of sucking Kano's cock, Sonya grabbed it and rubbed it real nice from its base to the tip. Even though Kano's penis wasn't as impress as she had expected it to be, Sonya went buck wild trying as she jacked him off.

She sat back on his face with her wet pussy and rubbed her clit while he caressed her puffy nipples. Finally, Sonya got off Kano's sweaty hairy body and tried to call for extraction.

"Don't do that, we've got so much time and I promise to drop you off babe." said Kano as he put on her radio and stopped her from calling it in.

"I was just waiting for you to say that Kano." said Sonya Blade suggesting that she was possibly testing him still.

Without any further distractions and her unit too scared to rescue and Kano's guards to scared to check up on him unannounced, both of them enjoyed the night together fucking each other more and more.

Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers