Sonya Gets Sold

Story Info
Poor sonya gets new owners.
986 words
3.32
41.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisarah
bisarah
9 Followers

Sonya sat quietly on the hard chair in the outer office for The Company. The shouting coming from the next room was not clear, but she heard the Martine pleading and the other voice saying expressions like "putting a slave in danger" and "irresponsibility."

The office door flew open and Martine walked over to her. "You are going to be resettled with another owner, sonya. I am sorry that I put you in danger." Then she flew out the door.

Sonya looked up at the man standing in the doorway. "Well, little one," he said. "It's off to the training barracks for you." Seeing sonya's frown, he quickly added, "It's only for a night or two, just until we can set up a new auction for you. If that is what you wish. As you know, the danger that Martine put you in releases you from your contract with us and you would be entitled to a portion of the money from the sale – not all of it of course, because you failed to serve the full five years."

"Sir," sonya whispered. "I wish to fulfill my agreement with you. Please resell me."

Jonathan Hargrove smiled. He had trained this one himself – not that there was much to train. She took to slavery like no other he had ever seen. She was so pliable and so obedient to anyone using her. She loved to give pleasure.

It was the next week when the auction for sonya arrived. She had been pampered and used well by Jonathan and others on his staff. She was glowing when she led out onto the stage. The lights blinded her again this as when she had been bought by Martine. Sonya wondered who would buy her this time and where would she end up.

She only knew that a male voice had purchased her. She remembered the voice from her inspection before the sale when she had been blindfolded. The hands attached to voice had been cruel – using latex gloves to force four fingers deep in her ass and asking Mr. Hargrove if her ass had ever been fisted.

Sonya was given a sedative and put into a travel cage after she fell asleep. A calm slave was better for transport. She was kept unconscious until she arrived at her new home. The first thing she heard was two men arguing.

"What the hell are doing bringing a fucking cunt into my home?" the high pitched voice shouted.

The one who bought her was trying to calm down the other man, with little success. "Babe, they only had cunts at the sale and I knew you wanted a new pet. You can train her to cook and clean just how you like it. And you know you love your cock sucked. You can make her do that. And Hargrove tells me we can train her to be a toilet whore."

The two men approached her cage. "Well, she is awfully scrawny. I just don't know how much work she can do."

"Babe, I am sure that stupid fucking bitch Martine used her for chores."

"Ohhhhhh …. She is, ooopps, WAS Martine's slave girl?" Both men laughed.

"I would love to get out of her if the stories we are hearing are true. Did Martine REALLY get fucked by dogs?" The man just giggled. "Okay. We will try this."

Sonya heard the two men kissing and she realized who bought her. Martine had once allowed the man who bought her to fuck her ass once. It was Paul Johnson and his partner Charles. What the hell did two gay men want with her, she wondered to herself.

Paul opened the cage and unfastened her leash and pulled her out. "Good girl," he said. "Take it easy. I am sure the drugs have made you a little wobbly. Stretch out a bit."

Sonya stretched and moved around, trying to get her limbs to obey.

Charles stood there with his hands on hips and looked at her hair. "Dear Lord! Did Martine butcher your hair like that, girl?"

"Yes Sir," she answered quickly.

"Well, let's get you cleaned up." Charles led her to a small room with an attached bath. "This is your room girl," he said. "Look up at me." Sonya raised her head to look up at one of her new Masters. "I am nothing like Martine. I will expect you to work hard and to earn your keep. I will punish you if you don't. You will please me with your mouth whenever I wish and you will learn to be my piss whore. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. I will strive to please you as you wish. I was trained to cook and to clean properly. I will be a good slave for you." Sonya smiled at Charles.

Charles opened his fly and pulled out his cock. "Suck, girl."

Sonya quickly took his cock into her mouth, using her tongue to swirl around the shaft of his cock to tease him into her throat. She moved up her head up and down, each time bottoming out at the base of his cock. It didn't take him long to cum. "Swallow it all," Charles moaned out. Sonya obediently swallowed all his cum.

After he was finished, sonya continued to use her tongue to bathe his cock, cleaning all the cum from it. Charles kept his soft cock in her mouth. He looked down at her awful hair and shook his head. "I am going to piss in your mouth now, girl. Swallow it all and don't spill a drip."

Sonya nodded her head in acceptance of the gift her new Master was going to give her. Charles sighed, and released his bladder. Sonya swallowed and swallowed, trying not gag. Charles smiled. Perhaps having a cunt in the house would not be such a bad thing after all.

bisarah
bisarah
9 Followers